[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@moomoona sorry Chingu, I don’t have the download link to this song. It’s quite a few years back and the download links I can find are down.

@Le_Sanguinea  thanks for the kind explanation! Hope you found what you were looking for. :D

@Farfalle @enko20 just wanted to help out in the family like every other chingus here! Basically it was mostly luck I would say, but thanks for the kind words! :)

@enko20 Thanks for the preview pics... feeling so emotional right now.

:tears:

• Like 7

I was planning to post my article a day before their last episode, but now I guess I'll wait until the episode actually airs. I need to confirm something first. :)

I hate that I won't get to watch it until the day after tomorrow though. My schedule is killing me. :crazy:

EDIT: Found what I was looking for. It's #4 @trowabarton99. :D 

Would you be interested in helping me compile a bgm list for the front page? You don't have to complete them all, just maybe a few songs here and there that you can recognize. :)

• Like 7

just read the official text preview (using google translator to translate it kkk) but i think google quite did a good job this time

Spoiler

Solar bustle in the kitchen to prepare for cooking alone!
I prepare seaweed soup and cake for my husband who has his birthday ...
Eric admits that her wife is "delicious" on her birthday dinner table!
Solar hand over a hearty birthday card ...
What was the surprise birthday party that made my husband so tired?

And two people who carefully take out the mission card.
The mission card, which means the end of a virtual marriage ...

Eric ♡ Solar, who has been writing his resume for the first time,
This time I'm using my husband & my wife's resume that I learned through marriage ...
How well did the two people know about each other?

Carrying things you want to give each other to your carrier and leaving your honeymoon home ...
I wandered through the streets of Samcheong-dong with lots of memories ...
Two people looking for a gift that they put in secret in a carrier that favors each other!
Finally, Eric ♡ Solar 's secret gift?

A place for wedding photography where there are as many different things as different seasons.
There are two people taking the last farewell photograph there.
What was the last story of the couple that always had a lot of excitement and laughter?

idk but i feel sooo much better than the day when they announced their last filming (like i cried A LOT that time lmao) but i'm kind of chill right now.. 

---

event by soriccouple on insta

• Like 10

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 348 (will be aired at November 19th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Sola Ddongi Couple Last Story

At the kitchen, Solar was busy with cooking preparation alone!
For husband's birthday, she prepared seaweed soup and a cake...
Eric kept saying "it's delicious" as he admired the birthday table that her wife set!
Solar gave a birthday card filled with sincerity...
How was the surprise birthday party that made her husband feel touched?

Then, two of them took the mission card out carefully...
They're getting stunned at the mission card that signified the end of their virtual marriage...

Eric ♥ Solar who have been writing their resumes when they first met,
This time they're using the resume of my husband & my wife, which they learned through their marriage...
How well did two of them know about each other?

After putting the things they want to give to each other in the carrier, they're leaving the newlywed house...
They reminisced their memories while walking through memorable Samcheong-dong...
Inside the carriers that they packed for each other, both of them took out the gift that they put in secret!
Finally, what were Eric ♥ Solar's 'secret gift'?

As the season changed, many things have changed at their wedding photoshoot place.
Both of them took their farewell photos there for the last time.
How was the last story of Ddongi couple that always had a lot of excitement and laughter?

-----

The last preview text too... :')

Thanks to @papaxmoo and @chemoomoo90's efforts! Hope that MBC wouldn't block the unaired clips you've uploaded. The recent unaired clips tempt me to write the transcript of their conversation :sweatingbullets: But I have a few parts that I'm still confused, so I'm not that confident haha.

• Like 10

thank you @Farfalle for the preview text translation! oh and i have fixed the link of the article. i prefer you to go to naver since i saw lots of knets commenting there... (the first top comment got 3000+ upvotes) i wonder if there is something on the article that we missed? (maybe wasn't translated by soompi)

• Like 7

@gureentea Yup, it's okay too with the Naver, I like to see the comments too :) There are so many cynical comments directed to WGM though haha. Regarding this article,  Soompi did well this time. All of the important parts are translated and it's quite the same with my interpretation, so my translation isn't needed.

-----

MAMAMOO Diary episode 11. Solar's bare face without make up!

-----

MAMAMOO today at KBS Music Bank, they're performing in the rain though :o 

-----

Eric today, photoshooting for a magazine I think?

• Like 10

Guys, it's off topic.. but i still want to share my rant here :sweatingbullets:  i just finished watching kdrama 1% of something 2016 ep 14 and it's about the main couple had to break up because their dating contract has ended. it become extra emotional to me since my mind and body is preparing hard for our Ddongie ep tomorrow.. it is so sad to watch esp when they were giving their goodbye wish starting at min 18:45 and they tried not to shed tears.. i keep imagining our Ddongie going thru same situation.. :tears: 

oh my poor heart.. i might cry a river tomorrow.. 

• Like 6

@Farfalle Thanks for the translated preview text as always chingu! :grin:

I'm still not ready to say goodbye to ddongie couple but I hope mbc will give ddongie at least 25-28 minutes of airtime tomorrow for their last story on wgm. :cry:

Regarding their 'secret gift', our chingus in dc gallery guess that Solar will give a piece of shoes to Eric and Eric will give a photo album to her.

D-1 and still reluctant to part with ddongie... :frown:

• Like 8

@coldcucumber You're welcome! :) It's the last preview though :') I hope the same as you, more importantly about the editing. Now that you mentioned it, I remember the superstition about giving shoes to someone, but it's only a superstition, and Solar prevented it with sharing that pair of shoes between them :) 

I'm contemplating to watch tomorrow's episode right away or watch it at night, just because I think my parents will be surprised to see me crying suddenly in the afternoon :sweatingbullets: Maybe if I didn't watch it live, I'll try to sub the unaired clips :) 

-----

Solar's memo!

-----

Eric's IG update!

-----

For chingus here who have time to spend, 

Eric's "Yang & Nam Show" clips:

Spoiler

MAMAMOO Diary, etc. (english sub):

Spoiler

• Like 8

@enko20 what is yonggari chingu?

---

anyone remember the 'viral' video on twitter about eric's hidden camera prank that i posted earlier? there is a korean who posted that vid too and i'm so surprised that it was retweeted by eric's fansite masternim (peach881117) --> she is one of namnation that celebrate the end of WGM. i'm just really surprised that finally his hardcore fans admit the 'existence' of WGM lol bcs we know all knamnation never ever want to left a single trace of WGM on their social media (unlike kmoomoos who frequently posting solar's GIF and cut from WGM)

Spoiler

• Like 8

thank you @Farfalle for the translations and trying to sub the unaired clips!

I also wanted to post my article before the episode airs but I don't think I'll get it done in time, it's become quite a long and deep thing of it's own now. Stay strong fam and let's keep supporting Eric and Yongsun in our own ways. I am really hoping that fans won't spam/pressure them on social media about their wgm stint, because really that's a form of harassment, I think taking part in positive events to highlight their work whether it be from wmg or another show is a lot better way to show our appreciation and love to them.

In saying that I'm not sure how to get MBC to give us more unaired clips but to spam them or if you can stream the unaired clips as much as possible. It'd be really nice to get it up to 100k or something. 

• Like 7