[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@pwnkl I think somehow I get what you meant :) And I can't explain with better words too hahaha.

@onlybeagles Thanks for the info, chingu! :D 

-----

The preview from article!

EDIT: Has been posted by @cinnaminskies :) 

Just backtracking this thread and this Radio Star episode is recorded on September 7th, which means it's recorded after the latest (and upcoming) episode's recording :D Did she really ask how to become closer to Eric? :rolleyes: Hmmm I'm getting curious to the WGM episode after the Sept 1st filming!

Spoiler

-----

Preview photos from Radio Star official website (just posting the ones which has Solar :))
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/goldfish/photosketch/

Warning! The photos are quite many!

Spoiler

goldfish_photo160927095736entertain30.jp

goldfish_photo160927095736entertain32.jpg

goldfish_photo160927095736entertain33.jpg

goldfish_photo160927095848entertain30.jp

goldfish_photo160927095848entertain31.jp

goldfish_photo160927095913entertain34.jp

goldfish_photo160927095935entertain31.jp

goldfish_photo160927095935entertain32.jp

goldfish_photo160927095935entertain33.jp

goldfish_photo160927101136entertain33.jp

goldfish_photo160927095951entertain32.jp

goldfish_photo160927095951entertain33.jpg

goldfish_photo160927095951entertain34.jpg

goldfish_photo160927100005entertain34.jp

goldfish_photo160927100021entertain32.jpg

goldfish_photo160927100021entertain33.jp

goldfish_photo160927100036entertain34.jp

goldfish_photo160927100048entertain30.jpg

goldfish_photo160927100021entertain30.jp

-----

MAMAMOO on set of tvN drama, "Entourage", as the cameo:

• Like 8

Yes it's finally here haha. Thank you for the update! :D

Woah did Solar just express publicly that she want to become close to Eric with skinship? This is even better than I expected :o But like @Farfalle said, this actually came after the Sep 1st recording, so we won't see the result until a few weeks from now.

I see that Solar is really thinking about initiating skinship with Eric now, starting from that forehead kiss. You can tell she's very inexperienced and is still going by her impulse haha. That's why it's always so unpredictable .:P

Eric definitely have no idea what's waiting for him when he came back from the US. It's about to get REAL in here very,very soon muahahahah! :naughty:

• Like 9

@Farfalle Thanks for liking my thoughts and quotes :)

Ah no, I think I was trying to make the same point as you actually. That's why I said Eric had an idea, not that he knew a lot about Solar. I agree with you, all he knew at first was just like us -the things she does with Mamamoo and when she came on ASC. So he looked at that and thought "Singer? Check. Bright? Check. Laugh a lot? Check. I would like her to be my partner". But when they come together, he realize she actually is quite complex, like an onion with many layers to peel. Eric had to adjust his pace like you said, because he realize that even though Solar's bubbly and cute, she is extremely cautious when it come to becoming personal with someone else.

That's why the relationship started out very slow at first (even slower than I expected), because Eric was giving Solar all the time in the world she needed. I think now they've break through that stage and ready to pick it up. Eric is becoming more comfortable at showing his not-so-gentleman-like sides of him, and Solar is now ready to reciprocate skinship with him (it will still take her some time like when she drops formal speech so don't expect result right away).

@Giann_Kim Thanks for the review, and especially the gifs that I couldn't have time to make haha.

@407801baby I don't think he thought about that initially, he just wanted to do the nose touching (but I just wanna delulu at that moment :lol:). My thinking is when Solar approached him suddenly with her face that close, that thought must have crossed his mind. I agree with @autumnleaves19_stv, Eric is not the kind of guy to express his desire in such a way. It comes across as a bit... thirsty(?) lol :P. He has more class and decency than that.

@pwnkl You explain the "tension" thing well hehe. That igloo scene was everything. When they sat down and just looking up at the ceiling in embarassment, that was just...hnnnnrrghh... like, butterflies flying everywhere. Both of them felt it (idk if i'm even making any sense, but like... they both were feeling that desire deep inside when their face came close together, even if it's just a tiny bit hehehehe).

• Like 6

@enko20 Sorry chingu, I initially wanted to reply after liking your reply, but it's a bit hard for me since I was online with my phone. The connection was also not helping :sweatingbullets: About the Radio Star article that said Solar would ask how to get closer to Eric with skinship, I'm curious how she would bring up this topic hahaha. Honestly I think that maybe it's a script/idea from the Radio Star PD. Knowing that Solar isn't into PDA and kinda shy with new people, it's hard for me to imagine she discussed that matter with them. But the good thing is maybe she would get a good advice from them? But there's also a possibility that she really wanted the advice since maybe she's having a hard time to express her feeling, especially with skinship like you said. Yup, agree with you, their relationship is already this close, and to be closer than this must take some time too for both of them. I'm okay with their pace now though :) And looking at the preview, there might be a deep talk session between them in their small pool ^_^

-----

Eric's IG update!

-----

Eric performed at Cha University Festival, it's raining? Tomorrow, MAMAMOO will perform there too. Kinda regretful that they don't perform at the same day :')

-----

Eric's IG story, after performing at Cha University Festival. Caption: "Cha University Festival, taeng-kyu~!" 
Did he get rained on?

Spoiler

-----

Solar's self cam cut from Radio Star:

-----

MAMAMOO performed at Jeonju University Festival!

-----

MAMAMOO for Pocky & Pizzamaru! :) 

Spoiler

CtSXTYiVMAAz9cQ.jpg

CtW8PZvVUAAUckj.jpg

CtXu8mpW8AEAPT5.jpg

CtSXjiNVMAA_h0_.jpg

-----

After seeing Eric updated his IG, I don't know but I thought "Is Solar going to update her memo too?" Then, she did! :D Cute, she wanted to eat but afraid of gaining weight (diet for comeback?), calling herself a circle/ball :lol: Please stay healthy, our Ddongi couple!

• Like 7

Now I'm really curious about her Radio Star interview. O.o

*sigh* I can't process all of your insights and opinions right now, but all I've got to say is, this recent episode has been my daily source of vitamins during this stressful week. Even now I can't really view the Radio Star pics some of you posted, because the work wifi is slow as hell, and I'm stuck here for 2 more days. -_-

See you guys when I have a keyboard handy! Keep up the good work on those updates! :bawling:

• Like 8

@Farfalle I'm a bit surprised about that too. Well guess we will see about it soon yeah? :)

------
I'm kinda bored while waiting to stream Radio Star, so just thought I have something a bit lighter than my usual thoughts to share with chingus.

This is my experience of Solar, with pics and gifs (a lot of them) :lol:

Spoiler

When I first heard of Solar before WGM (innocent me who didn't know about Mamamoo), my thought was: "She's a group leader? Wow, must be a cool,strong and elegant unnie :o"

f25bd248810136aa33c62a703c72463f.jpg

Then after their first meeting, I was speechless. My reaction "What on Earth is this girl??" :joy:

So I got curious, and found out more about her (like Eric). Soon I realize....

Nope, she's not even close to cool and elegant.

RYbCUbj.jpg

Also basically an insane perv (just a perv, not an insane one) at heart.

gV1ZoIbnFkCvm.gif

(Explain a lot what's going on in that dark mind of her when Eric said to move in a house together.)

UxTqJKlDStcgo.gif

Better yet, she's just as crazy as Eric. (good job matching them, PD-nim!) :thumbsup:

7PUDbMptdZkFW.gif mkxKYcayczBLy.gif

6CoHprmGzo8zS.gif Tf3115pZ91Ije.gif

And a true lethal human weapon as well.

• Hitting anything close to her with no mercy:

6tEJ7uQloGoRW.gif dLT7lbNNKdhM4.gif

stdHg7UsLbGQE.gif

• But hitting things get boring. Hitting Eric is a lot more fun, seriously:

GWcFxfXFPNNXG.gif XBH4YLh6xn3Q4.gif

(Hmm....hitting anything close to her... hit Eric... it must mean Eric is very close to her. Congratulations, Eric! *clap* *clap*)

On top of that, she's the one and only true Yeba. Simply one of a kind.

Gb1D94sEPZje8.gif it9qcf5qFo6DC.gif

3o6ZsSWehhOcS6LRoQ.gif

I honestly just can't argue against it. She's simply the perfect girl for Eric in every way, and indeed, they are a match made in heaven :innocent: (Or is it a match made in hell ?!?!?!) :skull:

That's it chingus. Hope you can tune in to Radio Star w/ me later on. :D

• Like 10

@Le_Sanguinea Fighting for your work! 

@enko20 Wow, what an effort to collect the gifs, chingu! Solar really has many charms :wub: How can we (including Eric haha) not love her? I'll try to stream to tonight, hoping to catch something :D

-----

Updates updates updates! Look at that packed schedule in October :sweatingbullets: And they have same events but sadly perform on different days. Just hope that the schedules aren't going to be added anymore. Not sure if they will go on vacation this month, but if they really went, maybe Oct 10th-13th? But isn't it too short?

Eric as 2016 Hansik Festival PR Ambassador

-----

Eric Nam's October schedule update!
https://www.facebook.com/notes/에릭남-eric-nam-news/에릭남-10월-스케줄-160928ver/1035588783220420

Spoiler
  • Oct 1st (Sat)  [Event] Goseong Youth Festival
  • Oct 1st (Sat)  [Broadcast] PM 04:50 MBC "We Got Married"
  • Oct 2th (Sun)  [Broadcast] PM 06:00 KBS1 "Open Concert"
  • Oct 6th (Thu)  [Event] Private Event
  • Oct 7th (Fri)  [Broadcast] 22:00 SBS "Law of Jungle in Mongolia"
  • Oct 7th (Fri)  [Event] 2016 Asia Song Festival Eve
  • Oct 8th (Sat)  [Broadcast] PM 04:50 MBC "We Got Married"
  • Oct 8th (Sat)  [Event] DMC Festival MU:CON Showcase
  • Oct 14th (Fri)  [Event] Private Event
  • Oct 15th (Sat)  [Broadcast] PM 04:50 MBC "We Got Married"
  • Oct 20th (Thu)  [Event] Busan One Asia Festival
  • Oct 22nd (Sat)  [Broadcast] PM 04:50 MBC "We Got Married"
  • Oct 23rd (Sun)  [Event] Busan Jazz Festival
  • Oct 26th (Wed)  [Event] Private Event
  • Oct 29th (Sat)  [Broadcast] PM 04:50 MBC "We Got Married"

-----

<Radio Star> preview video for tonight, 11:10 PM KST! The WGM sunbaes there surely looks "strong unnie" type :sweatingbullets: Seo In-young at the beginning: "I'm not strong!!"

-----

MAMAMOO's October schedule update!

-----

MAMAMOO will perform on KBS <Music Bank> on Sept 30th?

• Like 6

Hi guyyysss I'm back!

So, I think everyone's pretty hyped for the latest episode (and some are a little worried as I am- about the Jo SeHo and Caolu couple) and also this upcoming ep! I'm also with you guys~ I'm pretty happy about how Yongsun's finally initiating skinships and being all cute and everything with Eric :D Well, what I want to highlight, is really, I think of their relationship is like the scene where Yongsun said "Try to catch me!" and pushes him away. In a way, you can think of it as something like, in their relationship, Yongsun seems to have this push-and-pull thing with Eric and Eric, ofc, tries to catch her with all his might. But when Eric caught her, she kinda put her hands between them- creating space- but really, after that, she kinda gave Eric her hand as he was falling (which means how she kinda didn't really ignore him in a way). Idk if I'm making sense but yah.... lol. And ofc, I really hope there'll be a day where she'll lend her hand to hold hands with Eric, or Eric kinda makes a move on her to hold her hand. 

Btw, I was looking through some of MBC's old videos, and I pass by some really good comments about them, and I'm really happy. Tbh, I'm sick of people saying how they are not a real couple and everything, so seeing some of the positive comments really cheered me up. There were two that stuck in my mind: one about how bc they are "awkward at first" it kinda shows how they take this show seriously, and second, how bc there is awkwardness between them, there is feeling involved. 

So yahh, this is it, my weekly dose of Ddongie couple analysis hahahhaha lol :3 I HOPE THIS EP WILL BE AN AMAZING ONE <3

P.S: I love how (in the way I see it) in the next episode, I think they're trying to open up about each other's feelings and everything (and I think it's their first time(?)), so yes, I'm really anticipating it! :D 

AND ALSO NOT TO MENTION I LOVE HOW LOVELY YONGSUN'S STARE TO ERIC IS OMG <3 IDK IF YOU GUYS NOTICED IT BUT IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SCENEEE <3 

P.S#2: I just realized that this is the second(?) time Yongsun will mention/talk about Eric outside of WGM :3

• Like 9

2 more days!!!, I can't wait to watch their latest episode. I hope all the cheesy things that they do will be shown this Saturday. 

I have a confession to make... I actually wanted to drop this couple in the past... T T ( mianne chingus)..There were times that I also felt that there's no romance and their progress is really slow compare to the couples I have watched in the past ( not to mention LTE couple..lol) But with the past few broadcast even before the Chuseok special, I can see the spark, the excitement that I felt when I first heard that they will be the new couple. I'm glad I become patient and didn't stop watching them...
( forgive me... :( )

I want to watch Radio star, like sujukpop said, this is the second time Solar will be talking about Eric,while he has mentioned her in all his appearances and interviews. I wanna know what she will say about him ( i think it's very rare for her to express her opinion about him). 

• Like 6

Our Yongsun was so shy and quiet compared to her sunbaes lol. I felt like she talked 10% of the time and laugh for the other 90% :w00t:

Her whole section with Eric was just... lol xD She was squealing and screaming non-stop. She looked like she wanted to dig a hole and hide under ahahah :flushed: I couldn't understand much, but I heard that they advice her to wrap her arm around Eric and show him some aegyo? Plus her reaction when they brought out her school photo, absolutely priceless xD.

Hopefully there will be translations later so I could understand everything. Now I have to wait two more days for our couple's next ep. ;)

EDIT:  Forgot to mention that she also brought up the topic of holding hands with Eric as well.

• Like 10

My stream died several times :( What I caught is Solar said like she isn't good with cheesy things (she said it herself now), including holding hands. Then Seo In-young suggested her to do aegyo to Eric and showed her an example by calling "Yoon-ddong"? Is she a WGM viewer? :lol: And Solar cringed imagining her to do aegyo haha. Well, we know that she's cute naturally without trying :sweatingbullets: Then someone suggested to go to swimming pool together, and Solar said they did (then Radio Star inserted WGM scene when Solar showed her rashguard to Eric). Then I think it's Seo In-young who suggested her to wear something sexy at the pool? Then Solar laughed shyly.

Then the hosts took out her pre-debut photo and asked something about North Korea? Did netizens say she's like a North Korea citizen? :o I wonder if she read those malicious comments :( And then the hosts also took out MAMAMOO's photos when they did the face spotlight (is it the right term?) and Solar showed her derp face. She must be shy, doing it without her members :sweatingbullets:

I just caught this. My stream is quite lagged :( And I didn't see Solar singing? Hope this episode will be subbed! And apparently that Radio Star episode theme is "girl crush inducers special".

-----

@sujukpop I get what you meant. Solar looked like she's doing a push-and-pull, but I think it's not her intention? She's just not good at handling cheesy things and I kinda think it's part of her chic personality haha. But agree with you, I think Solar slowly tries to express more of her affection in her own way :) Yup, I think their effort to build a real relationship between them is showing now. Indeed they need more time than the others, but the result is also better :D And yes, the next episode is interesting, they're going to have a deep talk! Is it what chingus here hoped for? They're just at their home, having quality time with each other :D 

@coolbrattyro It's okay, chingu. Well, I think shipping a couple is a choice though, and you're also free to support whoever you like :) But glad to know that you're still in the ship despite the strong waves and support Ddongi couple together with us! :lol:

@enko20 I've already expected her air time would be less than the other guests, because other guests have that strong personality and stories (like rumors about them), and not to mention that they're her sunbaes. Solar is too kind to cut other's talk and make witty comments haha. But overall, when a MAMAMOO member comes to a show alone, they will become quieter than usual :lol:

-----

Eric's IG update!

-----

Guess Eric was at the Hansik Festival all day?

-----

MAMAMOO's IG update! (before Solar's appearance in Radio Star)

-----

MAMAMOO performed at Cha University Festival today!

• Like 7

Wow, been loving all the discussions here! I actually want to know what do you guys think about Eric's recent increased skinship to Solar? Is it excessive? Because I saw a comment saying Eric's skinship is excessive towards Solar which I completely disagree. I think their skinship happens at the right pace and the right time with the right amount.

I was surprised when Kim Gura showed her grad photo like what on earth are you trying to do there?? But Solar handled it well, she was so cute and she really had the best reaction. I think Seo Inyoung was saying that Solar's marriage was full of sweetness but it wasn't like that in reality hahaha she said there'll be lots of fights hahaha I could be wrong about this though let's wait for the sub! All in all it was a good promotion for Solar and Mamamoo.

• Like 6

Hello @coldcucumber apparently every couples joined WGM will never able to satisfy all the viewer. Before the Chuseok special our couple called boring,lack of skinship, only like friends, no chemistry and so on. After Chuseok special (actualy this comment already started since WGM panelist visited their home) seems like Eric doing too much skinship,Solar was a little bit forced doing skinship,she looked uncomfortable doing skinship and so on. My thought about it? I am competey fine by the comments. Why? Because everybody has their own preference and valuation of what they see, not nessecarily we have to agree with them. For me, i am just like you. They did it just in the right ammount. Judged by their personality I dont think it will ever crossed Eric's mind to do skinship that he knows will make Solar uncomfortable. Even skinship for the sake of performing a song, he still make sure that Solar was OK with that.

I am completely fine by their pace. They did it their way. And i respect them for that. People seems to forget that this is after all a show, what really happened behind all the cameras we didnt really know. Thats why I command both Eric and Solar when they did the show their way,their pace according to their goal regardless of what people says. We can see bits here and there that they also try to accomodate the 'variety feels' needed for the show but all along i think they developed a relationship according to what they really want to happen in their real life.

About the highschool picture, RS is known for the controversy question and conversation. Solar has only 2 thing controversial which was the highschool picture and Eric Nam (boy and girl relationship is always controversial in SK) so its predictable that they talked about it. Positive way to look at it is they actually gave Solar chance to explain or to banter the issue. Since she didnt responsed to it when it got blown up. By the way somebody please correct me, usually all the question appeared in talkshow or interview must be agreed beforehand by the artist/management right? Before the shooting begun they usually had this rundown of what kind a question that will be raised (even though chances still there for a sudden question), but perhaps the surprising thing about the topic was Seo In Young comments about it. And since Solar just laughed it off we can never be sure what exactly happened. Regarding to that issue I just found it heartwarming when Eric answered in one of his interview that he found a monolid girl to be attractive for him, i quess it happened around the time the issues blown up. IMHO that is how Eric in subtle way saying that he is OK with Solar's face, monolid or doublelid, his own way to protect her without talk about it directly. But that is just my wild guess. Meanwhile 3 more dys to Saturday..happy waiting!

• Like 9

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/solar-talks-rumors-that-she-got-plastic-surgery-and-is-a-north-korean-defector

I see what chingus mean when they say Radio Star is a mean show.... :expressionless:

I can't believe this issue is coming back again, but I already knew it would after I saw that picture. Just trying to ignore and be positive earlier, but the article come out already, aissh....

Ok yes, I did think that it was so screwed up of them to bring that photo out on Solar, even if it's a joke. You could see her scream when she saw it. It wasn't a happy scream, but more like a "oh god no!" scream. I don't know if they scripted/planned this beforehand or not but it wasn't funny tbh.

And to answer your question @Farfalle, her being a North Korean was a mean running joke back during her PS scandal (I think you remember?) because they couldn't dig anything about her past and because she has an odd name for a South Korean (like Seo In Young  Kim Gura said).

Pardon me while I turn into a full-time keyboard warrior for Solar on this. I promise I will move on from this dead horse afterwards. *rant with expletive language incoming*

Spoiler

All these knetz fans (and even some intl ones) need to stop being so nosy about her past, goddamn it! What business do you have trying to find out about her? Focus on your own goddamn lives instead.

Go and read some interviews about her first please. If you care enough, you can infer from her interviews (including her BRI on "Christmas" last WGM episode) that her past wasn't exactly happy sunshine. The girl is being secretive about it for a reason, so leave her alone! :angry:

Who give a f... whether she did PS or not? No amount of PS can give her that beautiful voice and personality. Not to mention, she basically look similar to me, but just a bit more chubby back then. The girl did say she used to be big enough to roll around (hence the ball/fat jokes she makes on herself) and she has lost weight since.

And even if she did PS, so what? Just maybe... it's because you people and your society care too much about a superficial thing like appearance that she was left with no choice? Gain some perspective before you try to bash her. :huh:

*end rant*

@coldcucumber Ignore those comments. These people will never be pleased no matter what. Eric has been keeping his skinship in accordance to Solar's level of comfort. He always measure very carefully to see if Solar is okay in every skinship situation.

Do you see how timid Solar used to be with skinship? But now she's becoming more receptive to his skinship because she slowly realize that he respects her and that he's trustworthy enough for her to have physical contact without fear. If Eric really pushed the envelop and became excessive, she would have been scared to death, and you won't even see the comfort in physical contact they have right now.

@autumnleaves19_stv Yes he did. He also posted a Snapchat pic of him making a funny face with the caption "Good looks". He's aware of the issue and was trying to protect Solar in a subtle way to not make it obvious. 

Spoiler

• Like 8

@coldcucumber nah I don't think it's excessive at all. In fact, I'd say he's one of the most respectful guys of the couples I've watched on WGM. he's constantly checking to make sure she's okay with the levels of skinship. I'd especially point to what happened during their Chuseok performance, where he only ever got closer to Solar after she motioned for him to. Eric's just not the type of guy to force skinship when someone doesn't want it (not to mention at the very least it wouldn't fit his image). Not to mention, he's just all around respectful of the girls in his life, especially his female friends - Amber, Ailee, Jimin, and now Solar too. I don't think they could've picked a better guy for Solar to be with on WGM. 

The only time either of them has looked uncomfortable with the skinship (at least in my opinion) was during the panelists' visit, and in that moment I felt that they were both equal levels of uncomfortable. I think it had to do with both anxiety over meeting these new people and them wanting to go at their own pace. They really are best when they're left to their own devices and the skinship can come naturally like it has in the past few episodes.

As for the plastic surgery thing, I wish everyone would leave her alone for it. What Solar decides to do with her body is her choice. I wish they wouldn't have brought it up since they probably knew she was going to get hate for it again and Mamamoo's been treated pretty terribly by a lot of shows they've been on recently so this is not looking like a promising pattern.

Like @enko20 said, I'm glad to see Eric's looking out for Solar, even outside of the show. It really cements my firm belief that their friendship and connection is genuine and also that he's actually a really good guy.

• Like 10

Glad that Korean fans are showing support for Solar. Kinda sad that she knows about negative remarks, but I know the girl is strong enough to handle them. Fighting Yongsun!

I'm so sorry for my earlier rant chingus. My temper can be really short sometimes :sweatingbullets:

----------
Here's Solar RS cuts:

Spoiler

• Like 5

Well, as a loyal viewer of Radio Star, I'm not really surprised that they bring up scandals, and maybe it's just me, but overall, I don't really see that they're being really mean to Solar, which is such a relief. They actually responded kinda well to Solar. I haven't seen the subs but I'm pretty relieved that Solar's not just a "statue" there. Also, when you think about it, maybe the reason why she was being all cutesy the last episode was because of the suggestion from Seo Inyoung to be a little cutesy? I don't keep track of our couple's schedules but if yes, that's a great thing! hhahaha

• Like 5

@Farfalle

the rumor about her being a north korea escape starts way before her graduation photo of her spreading on internet and just like solar said that people make such speculation due to the lack of predebut photos of her (doesn't mean she didn't has it, she had it but not much).

it's actually fans joke about her being a north korea escape cause they seems can't find her old picture. but when  fans wanted her to show us her predebut pic/childhood pic, she actually posted it on fan cafe for the fans. (i think she kinda private type of people when it comes to personal thing)

and one day there's a fan asked her "is it true that you're from north korea?" on Vapp and solar said "no i'm not. how do i explain this? i'm not from north korea"

in a radio appearance with VIXX N as the MC, solar said she's a kim clan from gwangsan (if i'm not wrong) and in TVN variety show dream player, she found out that she still a family with sunbae actor kim sooro. which she's actually his grand mother in their clan :D 

almost 2 years there's no one upload her graduation picture until she join wgm. before her graduation pic of her surface on internet, there's an article from brave journalist show that said there's an female idol whho succeed a full body surgery like from the film "200 pounds beauty" and she's from talented group then k-netz speculate that it is solar just because her graduation photo has not been upload on internet yet at that time then when it's uploaded people still judge her but there's one commenter said "at least that 200 pound beauty rumor is not true"

i really hate that brave journalist show tbh. i wish they could cancel that show :angry:. they are just making people judge first without knowing the truth.

solar herself never justify the PS rumor (she didn't say yes or no) so i can't guarantee it yet but for me as a solar stan i didn't care much about her predebut photo. i love her because her personality and talent. her beauty is just a plus for me. even if she did PS it's her business 

solar herself said quiet many times that she's not that pretty. many celeb are way more pretty than her. besides people acknowledge her for being a great singer rather than her visual.

she show her predebut pic on moosical too and i personally think that she still look the same like her childhood photo :)

i put in the spoiler of her predebut pic:

Spoiler

this is what she share on fancafe to fans (her childhood pic)

tumblr_oe9d2yb2WC1vh8gpzo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oe9d2yb2WC1vh8gpzo2_400.jpgtumblr_oe9d2yb2WC1vh8gpzo6_250.jpg

this is when ppl start upload her past pic of her after she join wgm:

tumblr_oe9d2yb2WC1vh8gpzo3_400.jpgtumblr_oe9d2yb2WC1vh8gpzo4_250.jpg

this is her predebut pic showing in moosical:

tumblr_oe9d2yb2WC1vh8gpzo8_400.jpgtumblr_oe9d2yb2WC1vh8gpzo7_400.jpgtumblr_oe9d2yb2WC1vh8gpzo5_250.jpg

and this is the then and now picture (i still think she looks the same):

• Like 6

@coldcucumber For me personally, Eric's skinship isn't excessive though? I agree with you, their skinship happens at the right time with the right amount. They're not trying to be touchy with each other, it happens naturally.

And agree with @autumnleaves19_stv, Solar doesn't really have controversial things beside her PS rumor and her WGM stint. MAMAMOO's face spotlighting is often mentioned too whenever a member is a guest in talkshow, it's not a bad thing though. Well, generally MAMAMOO members don't really have controversial (in a bad way) things.

Thanks to @enko20 & @NitePanda for providing me with the info. Personally, I agree with @sujukpop, I think the Radio Star MC didn't intend to be mean to Solar, maybe they wanted to give chance to Solar to clarify the truth to public? But yeah, it also brought up the issue again and could be a good chance to haters to bash Solar. Fortunately, the netizens' comments aren't bad. :) And Solar also seems to handle it well yesterday. Kinda thankful to the strong unnies too, they could prevent the meanie MCs with their strong personalities :lol:

About the PS, I think I don't need to say it. I agree with what chingus here said. PS is a personal choice, let's not interfere with her personal matter :) 

@gandaako05 I think Seo In-young was joking, because there are caption "장난" (jang-nan = joke) around her after that haha. But the truth is just Solar who knows :) 

@sujukpop The Radio Star recording (Sept 7th) is after they recorded last week (snow) and upcoming episode, which is recorded on Sep 1st. I feel good about it, cause that might means she acted cutely by her own intention or maybe she didn't realize it because she's already adorable without effort ^_^

-----

Eric's IG story update!

Snapchat update!

Spoiler

He performed at Jeon-buk University

-----

MAMAMOO performed at Seoul University Festival (Solar's fantaken photos)

-----

Solar's memo update!

• Like 6