[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@enko20 Hahaha I got butterflies in my stomach when they did the eskimo greeting, I can't watch it because I'm so shy ahahaha :sweatingbullets: Yup, both Eric & Solar laughed a lot in this episode, I become happy too seeing them like that :D Yes, that's Song Hae-na, and she's older 1 year than Eric :o I didn't catch the trip talk too, or did I miss out? Honestly I tend to miss many things when I just stream live :sweatingbullets:

-----

Btw, personally I love our couple's beginning! They're so cute, riding bicycle together! Even they talked casually about Solar's kiss hahaha. And then when they rode a bike sled together too! They're not 29 and 26 years old, but 9 & 6 years old :lol: Love their matching outfits in the blackroom interview too!

• Like 6

@Farfalle Exactly! For them being sweeter than unusual~:blush: Yeah who wouldn't squeal with their antics? I understand lots what they are talking about, especially Eric. His body language are clearly obvious and Yongsunnie being yeba are too cute please!♡♡♡ Hope they gonna resume with their segment next week. Wonder where they will both go for their trip? I have a feeling it got to be out of Korea but i don't wish to be hopeful.

@enko20 I know right?! Kekeke... Must that he have hold it back for too long and during that sweet atmosphere, it caught him off guard but nah~ i don't blame him since our Eric oppa knows how to be cute... But still, that image of his lips stuck in my head! Omg... And yeah our yeba Yongsunnie being funny. She wanna beat Eric but she's the one making herself lose and both of them being like a kid, fighting to win each other. Lol:D

Spoiler

Yeah~ Model Song HaeNa made an appearance in 33 couple's segment.

For CaoCao couple, i was trying hard to hold back my tears but i failed to do so.:bawling:

~~~~~

Next week preview are getting sweeter! 

I don't know why but i sense some different feel in them. But, i personally love it more.

And yeah~ love their matching outfits in the blackroom interview. White & Black are just too good on them. They look more classy! ♡♡♡

Anyway, i notice that Eric resemble Yongsunnie lots in today episode! 

• Like 6

I watched for about 30 seconds, then closed all of the video tabs. It's too much. Why the heck is Solar acting so cute? Ugh, my poor shipper heart. :astonished:

I can't afford to lose any sleep tonight because I have work tomorrow. Must. restrain. myself. :confounded:

Spoiler

Lol, is Eunji going to be on WGM again as a side guest? My goodness, I would have expected her to be the first to join WGM out of all the Apink members, but Naeun and now Bomi beat her to it. :D And Bomi's acting super shy and reserved, I'm not used to it. :rolleyes:

• Like 7

The reasons Eric being all out for eskimo greeting...

1) Yongsunnie initiates and approach him first.:sweatingbullets:

2) Yongsunnie's forehead kiss are still as fresh in his memory.:phew:

3) Duh! He just can't hold it back anymore!!! :D 

4) Yongsunnie appear to look much sweeter than candy in that time.;)

Sorry guys... i wasn't meant to list this down but he was just so into his mood that he even bent his knees to match her height and not only that...his lips and eyes are just so ready. His ears are fabulous red. It must be quite a "dugeun-dugeun" moment for him and Yongsunnie blushing after witnessing that moment... Oh my god! *dies* :glasses:

In Eric Nam&Solar WGM history moment, this gotta be the hottest scene! *squeals*:blush:

-edit-

@enko20 When you mentioned about them talking about going for a trip, i was all confuse for a moment coz i don't think i heard something like that. Hehehe...

• Like 10

@Farfalle Yes me neither! OMG my poor heart :bawling: Their lips were only inches apart. That Eskimo greeting is supposed to be cute, but it turn into a romantic atmosphere so quick :wub:Well I also lagged when I stream, but I'm sure it didn't happen. I think they will bring that scene over to the next episode. :)

@zurah90 OMG yes he's REALLY holding himself back, I can tell. He's a gentleman but he is also a man too you know :flushed: Plus look at the way she look at him. How could anyone resist this? 

tDbl9GX.png

I swear he's just trying to be cute to play it off hehehe :w00t: But yes I have too much fun watching Solar making a fool of herself in front of Eric hahaha. Both of them are like little kids to each other. They don't care about looking good in front of the other person anymore. 

Solar is just being too much of cutie fluffy ball this episode. I don't blame Eric for saying that he just want to run over and hug her. Aaaaahhh!!!! :bawling:

• Like 11

@enko20 I hope what i posted earlier doesn't cause you to be emo with my words.:sweatingbullets: I'm not making fun of Eric, but he really seem cute with his actions and (making a gif for that fails me) that's why i decide to post that. Yuppie! We really can't blame him... Looking at Yongsunnie like that right near his face, i can tell it's really making him fluttered, especially with Yongsunnie's eyes contact.

Yeah i have to agree that both of them don't really care with their images, they will go all out if they have to! 

Have you watch the preview? The way he touch Yongsunnie's lap naturally and his sexy and soft voice saying "YongSun ah"~~~ awww♡♡♡

• Like 9

What i like the best from this ep is Eric's lettter, he said solar is incredible gift to him (oh my ㅠㅠㅠ) so santa can just go this time and be careful not to catch cold ㅋㅋㅋ and then solar asked "am I a present?" And eric replied "Yes you're a present, present-ddong yongddong" :D

ImQjelD.jpg

Ir8GVDs.jpg

I love that they were being so playful this ep, but still went very sweet at the end of the theme park date :"):wub:

And yes @enko20 i think they haven't mentioned about africa and their trip...

• Like 10

Wassup Ddongseu !!! :)

It's been a week that I've been a silent lurker and for that I would like to apologize for not posting my review episode for last week, It's such that I had to attend a 3-day seminar and at the same time go to work~ (a very hell week for me :tears:)

First off for my review episode it will be 3 part scene and it takes me a lot to make it hope you all chingudeul will love it.

Anywho Leggo hoooo !!!!

Part one Heartmon Go continuation last week ~ 

Although MBC didn't aired the scene were Eric lifted/hugged Solar mission huhuhu T-T. They aired the almost kiss scene which is really a kiss in the eye... :D

Eric's lucky day it is kekekeke :D I know Solar was a bit shy when they receive the next mission but thanks to her nampyeon whose being careful and considerate to her they succeed doing it. I felt Eric kiss in Solar eye is so sincere awwww ~

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Another sweetest mission awww :wub:

Hokshi uri Ddongi Couple is so competitive. jjang !!!

When the Ddongi couple shown their pictures, everyone was so shocked about the mission that the two get... yes like literally for the 3 panelist knows that our couple was so slow in terms of their skinship level. I was so proud of them *smiling proudly*

Is it meant for them because all the mission that they caught are so very intimate and takes so much skinship. (Gomawo unmyeong!) :lol:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Yeba mode ~ huehuehue ~

The time that Seho ask how does Eric feels kyaaaa XD indeed uri Nam Yoon Do. when everyone demands to show the mission again, i find Yongsun gesture cute "Mwoya, jinjja" kekekeke :) and the way Eric holds her and did it again (Cuddly couple reaction, Ddongi #1 fan) kyaaaa !!! OMO! oxygen jebaljeom my ddongi hearteu ~
Then they won this round. *baksu*

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Eric Day it is mmmhhhh..... :phew:

giphy.gif

So cute uri Yeba eonnie ~ Eh Yoondo ehmmm :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

*Ddongi Feels kyaaaa !!!!* :blush:

giphy.gif

How I wish to see all this pictures on how they did it...:rolleyes: and MBC can you give us a copy of it kekekeke ~

giphy.gif

The hug though ~ Daldarae !!!

Review Episode MV

Part two Gogogo ~

• Like 11

Part two Chuseok Cooking Competition ~

To be honest i'm quite nervous for this round for we all know that Solar is not quite good in cooking but fortunately she has Eric Nam on her side awww *daldarae* :grimace:

Yongsun is very serious at this round. Don't worry Yongsunie "Ara halsuisseo!!!" on the other hand Eric oppa is quite nervous. "Himnae oppa~" :)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Fighting Ddongi Couple !!!!

It's time to get to see the ingredients that the staff prepared. when everyone is gathered up front facing the camera, here is our yeba who takes the other side blocking the camera from them kekekeke :D she was so clueless at that time for she was so immerse in looking all the ingredients in the table. Yongsun eonnie never fails to make me smile ^_^

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Yeba is still a Yeba kekekeke ~

I like the fact that they always look at each other eye to eye. Ddongi feels !!!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

really this two kyaaa :) 

Samsam vs. Ddongi couple for the chicken *the caption is very funny* when Solar explained their choice of menu, Eric never fails to look at Solar really Eric-ssi ~ I like that they want to cook sweet food to relieve the stress, I agreed to them for whenever i feel stress out eating sweet food is my reliever hihihi...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Eric oppa, gwaenchanayo...

giphy.gif

Eric so obvious ~ :phew:

Luck is on their side indeed for they're first to choose the ingredients well done ddongi couple... just my opinion sorry jinkyung fans but when Jinkyung begs to leave some piece of chicken for them, uri Solar knows how to tease her... you go girl hahahaha XD Yongsun is really the queen of yeba for she really fell for what Sechan's says :D and the laugh of being in advantage at the end hahahaha XD

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Cutie Solar~ Lovin' it :D

giphy.gif

Yongsunniee big eyes hihihihi !!!

So samsam couple went to our Ddongi's table to persuade them to gave a little portion of their chicken hmmmm...?
you can sees that Eric didn't pays attention to them for a) his into preparing their ingredients or B) his still pissed off about the rap incident... the answered is A of course for our Yoondo oppa is so kind *baksu* That rap incident really hurts our Ddongi couple :( Luckily at the end our couple gave them the chicken indeed they are so nice to their hoobaes... (Nice one Jota :D)

Yongsun expression when they introduced Chef Lee Hye Jung... neomu kyeopta :)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Ladies and gentlemen the queen of reaction *baksu*

this scene really caught my eye, isn't it sweet? they gave out the feeling of husband and wife material. I so love it whenever this two took care for each other in a simple gesture of them. Solar fixing Eric toque kyaaaa!!! then the way Eric pout *faint*

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Kyaaaa XD :wub:

Eric oppa is really a husband material, Am I right chingudeul? kekekeke :D He showed for this round that Solar can rely on him and that they will win this cooking competition *Salkam* Solar really follows her husband very well for its the only way she can helped Eric.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Solar asking Eric if its right... such a choding :P

The three judges was so into Eric's teriyaki sauce on how will it turn out... I find Eric so charming whenever he cooks awww ~ Can someone find me another Eric Nam, jebaljuseyo?

The BGM whenever Solar cooks while Eric teaching her is so cute... *It's easy as ABC ~*

Pre-tasting of their Teriyaki chicken by Leeteuk and his expression says it all and even giving a good feedback on how it is tasty and tender to bite. OMO! that Solar laugh hihihi ~

Eric paying so much attention to our Yongsunie ~ Their choice of menu is so perfect for them. *So Sweet!!!*
and then Eric's hugged to Solar after they finished preparing their dish awww ~ these two... jinjja!!!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Eric is like teaching a kiddo... hehehehe ^_^

giphy.gif

Tell me Yoonddong, you really like hugging our Yongddong? ;)

Aigoo!!! Eric's manner hand again ddongideul ~ stop making me have butterflies in stomach please ~ 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I love how they sound so good together when their singing wanbyeoke ~ :D when i see their food that they made...uhhmmm I'm hungry all of a sudden kekeke :) and of course the famous banana uyu of our couple. I love how the judges taste their food and they keep saying that it was so delicious ~ Good job Ddongi couple, Proud ddongs shipper here ^-^ 
Aww Uri Yongsun giving the credit to Yoondo, she looks so proud of him :)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

"Eyes,nose,lips... I will fill them up ~ " :heart:

giphy.gif

Solar looks at Eric immediately to see his expression regarding what the judges said ~

giphy.gif

Yeba's late reaction is so cutie ~ What did i see their Eric oppa? *points at their hand* :phew:

giphy.gif

"Its so squishy I'm gonna die ~" :lol:

giphy.gif

Awww !!! Solar not forgetting her husband effort :)

giphy.gif

*The stare again* :rolleyes:

Yehet!!! They won huhuhu T-T I felt like a proud mama to her child...Yongsun scream though such a cutie and then Eric mimics him really these two never fails me kekeke!!! For their speech, Solar gave so much compliment to her husband such a sweet wife and Eric always mentioning that Solar gave her best too in this round, their so sweet ~

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Uri Yeba indeed ~ followed by Yoonvatar kekekeke :D

giphy.gif

Their congratulatory speech that leads to complimenting each other is so sweet of them :wub:

Solar Yeba laugh when she receive her favorite 'Gogi'she looks so happy :)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Hokshi our meat lover hihihi ~ ^_^

Review Episode MV

Final episode review Come on baby !!!

• Like 12

For the final and last episode review,

Part Three Duet Gayo Festival

At last the highlight for the Chuseok Rally yahooo ~
It's the most anticipating scene for us Ddongs shippers hihihihi !!!

Before the actual performance of each couple they are given enough time to discuss and practice what they will do on the said round, In our Ddongi couple session, Solar bravely suggested that they perform Baek Ji Young "My Ear's Candy" which Eric cross to his mind also as he heard Solar says Baek Ji Young's name that's why Yoondo laugh hihihi :) when Solar saw the video to Eric, Eric asks her if its okay... indeed Eric is very concern to her wife, Yongsun's feelings comes first *daldarae*
For the final pose, Eric shyly suggested to Kiss Solar in her cheek but to his surprise and ours to ddongseu Solar finds it to weak... hmmmm Solar is getting bolder to Eric , let's she what our Yoongddong up to ~

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Upgrade handshake... Eric doesn't let go of Solar hand ~ OMO

giphy.gif

Eric's expression though ~ :D

giphy.gif

as they watch the hot performance video, awww Eric the sensible guy ~ ^_^

Again Ddongideul Eric manner hand to Solar. ehhmmm ~
Solar whispering something to Eric, what could it be?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The almost hug...like really?

giphy.gif

So close kyaaa XD

Finally Ddongi couple performance YEHET !!!!
The fact that they are nervous when they stand infront (Looks at their shaking hands hahahaha XD) I see another Ddongi fan (Sung Si Kyung hehehe ~) who wants to see them hold hands :) Eric is so cute when Misun ask her if his still nervous then the judges saw something on his palm *Kyeowoseo Eh Yoon Do*

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Their shaking hands kekekeke XD

giphy.gif

This two really are so sweet ~ :blush:

giphy.gif

Nice one Eh Yoon Do ~ ;)

giphy.gif

The almost hugged of our Eric Nam oppa ---

1..2..3 woohooo!!!!! *Fangirl mode*

They never forget their beagleness/hilarious movements kekeke ~ ^^ and their hot performance starts ----
Eric whispering to Solar ear is so sexy and it's so close OMOMOMO !!! Eric can't set his eyes off to Solar when he sees her doing a sexy move in the chorus part... are you that happy Eric oppa? when Eric seeing the lyrics in his palm Guys, Nam Yoon Do is back hahahaha XD
Our couple stares to each other intensely and when Eric says "Saranghae" and went so close to Solar the crowd goes wild, me too kyaaaa !!!! don't forget their sexy wave dance while almost hugging each other... you know what I mean chingudeul? The epic candy throwing part that makes Sung Si Kyung lower their scores hehehehe XD 
Later on, Solar super sexy and hot dance move that everyone most especially Narae eonnie wowed about...Hokshi Mamamoo Solar ~

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And the most sweetest and natural gesture of Yongsun to Yoondo that give us a fluttering feeling... The Forehead Kiss at the end of their performance. Eric oppa didn't see that coming for we can all see that he was expecting that they will just look at each other but fate turns it well... to gave his gratitude Eric tightly hugs Solar *blushing mode* :blush:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The most sweetest thing that Eric receive from Solar :wub:

Sung Si Kyung commented "That the two were like animals and the way they stare at each other is so professionals." I agreed to his comments for our Ddongi couple set the fire on stage *Cheering mode* Of course Misun sunbaenim who loves our couple very much says that the two look very good to each other awww ~ 
The #1 Ddongi fan the Cuddly couple (Narae and Sechan) doesn't miss out giving their comments to our couple, Narae says that their marriage is for business while the Ddongi couple is for real... I mean Narae eonnie see that also to our couple... *smiling widely*

The overall winner is our Ddongi couple yahooo !!! yehet !!! woohooo ~~~ they really deserve it after all, proud ddongs here :D wonder what will be their luxurious vacation is hmmmm....?
Eric highlight for today is when he received his first kiss from Solar awww ~ Eric will never forget it for it is a memorable one and he will cherish it for sure... am I right Ddongideul? :) Solar being shy about it hihihi :)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

They are so cute :w00t:

giphy.gif

Great Job Ddongi *Chukka chukka* :grin:giphy.gif

Excited for their Voucher hehehhe XD

giphy.gif

The Kiss that Eric will never forget awww ~

giphy.gif

Uri Shy Solar hihihi ~

Review Episode MV

I'm really loving this Couple ~ *Heartu Heartu* :heart:

Ppyong !!!

• Like 11

I think I'm crazy now because of our couple..

Their reaction when Eric brought up the forehead kiss. Kyaaaaaahhhh

Today's episode the couple really had fun.. They let go of their image and went back to being a kid playing around. 

I admire Solar's changes, from being shy to the one initiating the skinship (she held Eric's shoulder to do the eskimos way of greeting) and just my opinion, I think at that moment Eric really wanted to kiss her(look at how his lips twitched). The awkwardness after that and his message is really sweet, even Narae commended him for that, makes me curious on our yeba's opinion about that.

Yeba will always be Yeba... all games they did she tried harder to fool Eric but always fails specially the things she did with the curling game..lol

Can't wait for the sub title tomorrow. And the preview specially when they're in the tube...

That's all for now.

Ppyong!!

• Like 9

What is she doing here ??? HAHAHAHA I just can't...... :lol::lol:

KrgKkEHDxj928.gif

How can there be such an adorable creature on this Earth? PLS HALP ME! :bawling:

@zurah90 Ah no I'm not haha pls don't worry. I really don't care if any of us make fun of him in this ep lol because he made a fool of himself too. And yes, the moment Solar touch his forehead I bet the memory of her forehead kiss came back to him, that's why he was so in the mood at the point :lol:

You're right, I don't know why but it feels like they have reach another level of closeness and sweetness in this episode and even the next one? Their whole date in the theme park just made me smile like an idiot the whole time. Everything they do is literally relationship goals. Just seeing how they find delight in being around each other and laughing like there's no tomorrow, it's like a dream relationship I want to have for myself. :heart:

@gureentea :wub: OMG That's seriously the sweetest thing you can say to a girl :wub: Aaaaah it's so cheesy but I loooooove it so much! I bet Solar LOVE IT too. :heart:

@Giann_Kim Welcome back! Yeah we're all really busy too haha. You really put a lot of effort into the review and MV, hope you can do one for this episode too.:) *thumbs up*

@coolbrattyro Yes she's really has changed because of how comfortable she become with Eric. She didn't even hesitate to reach out for him when he's still reading the instruction, and not only that, the way her eye gaze at him too. His message to her is just so incredibly sweet, I can't see how any girl wouldn't love to hear something like that :blush: 

• Like 9

Am I being delulu or am I sending dating vibes from them?? Yongsun got so comfortable with Eric that's she's even the one reaching out for skinship!! And not an easy one too, she's so close to him :wub: not even surprised if they're secretly dating hehe

• Like 11

Hey 친구s! This won't be my review/reaction/comment/or whatevercomesintomyblankmind for this week's episode... since i'm still so hung up on last week's episode ㅋㅋㅋ im gonna do it later on after the subs are out ( im actually gonna wait for it this time around) :sweatingbullets:

But take a lookie at this

Spoiler

AOvUmqCl.jpg

400k+ views?!

Alright now guys.. let's be honest here.. who watched this like.....a thousand times?! 

(i know probably did :blush:)

And during that whole special, there was ALOT of reactions on our couple (WARNING:: GIF-filled! I'm being serious)

Spoiler

Were you like Narae and Sechan?

GhvU8FY.gifOCPkAYa.gif7Tob4Z0.gif

uvlwuGg.gifTnLvvvn.gifvGRV2nx.gif

(this one's my fave)                         

Or the Fanboy Jota?

ibMoyzr.gif3u4rV1L.gif         

Or the proud Sunbaes

QxwXlkw.giftAmZxT2.gifPGBTpvR.gifO0iluw2.gif

57jSnms.gifwdNPx0H.gif<<--Sung Shi Kyung "i'm so done with life"

t3sw6Xj.gif

Or the hosts?

jxQtmJG.gif

I was practically all of em.. LOL.. different reaction each time i watch it.. and believe me... i've watched it countless times :phew:

끝.r8pOkI7.gif

------EDIT-------

subs are actually out already.. what a fast subbing team :glasses:

http://kshowdaily.net/got-married-eric-nam-solar-ep-25/

• Like 10

THAT WAS SUCH A CUTE EPISODE!!

I feel like I've been waiting for such a long time for that moment where Eric was like "She was so cute in her coat I wanted to hug her." I think both of them really were just themselves and had fun this episode, and the panelists were right - things have definitely changed after the Chuseok special.

Eric really seems to be acting the way he would act on ASC with his friends, and I'm glad for that because I really love how their relationship with each other just feels so real. Solar as well, she was full on Yeba this episode, which we've kind of only seen traces of until now. I really love the way they were just playing together and having fun, it felt like the cameras weren't even there.

I'm really excited for next week and the list they're making together. It really feels like something's shifted between them.

• Like 10

I realize now after watching again with subbed why this episode is so special. Beyond the immense amount of joy our couple share on this playful date together, there's so many moments and BRIs that show us their thoughts and feelings toward each other on a date with Christmas-like atmosphere :). It's something that I've missed so much since we just spent the last 2 weeks doing Chuseok competition. 

My thoughts this week won't have that many gifs like my other ones haha but I'm sure many talented chingus in here can supply us with plenty of those. ;)

Here we go:

Spoiler
  • I fell in love right away with the first scene, where Ddongie rode bikes together on a beautiful autumn day. It reminds me of their Han River date a lot, just them chilling and enjoying nature together. A change of scenery and temperature is always welcomed since they had spent most of their time in the hot summer heat.
  • Solar still couldn't believe they won the cooking competition haha :lol:. Are you surprised Eric is that good at cooking?  Eric brought up the forehead kiss topic right away, but he was so shy about it lol. That first kiss he received from Solar probably shocked him to no end, and he won't forget it anytime soon.
  • Both of them mentioned that the Chuseok filming brought them much closer to each other. Wow they weren't kidding about it.
  • Eric with his dancing again haha, and then Solar followed him up. It brought me back to the robot dance on their 2nd date (Eric loves it when Solar mimics his antics ;)):
Spoiler

iiqLu6o0aFBte.gif

(Her "Skip to my lou" was just the beginning of upcoming cuteness overloaded :dizzy:)

• It's not just us, even Eric can't handle how adorable our Yeba is. He just want to give her the biggest hug ever. I feel ya, Eric! B)
  • Both Eric and Solar actually dislike showing aegyo, but I like that they are more than willing to act cute in front of each other. Just goes to show how both of them have opened up their different sides to the other person.
Spoiler

P44ZtrRlrPWg0.gif  (Catch me if you caaaannnn~~~:P)                          ljEOkfNtRnyQE.gif  (Don't I look cute, honey? :P)

• The Eskimo greeting was just... wow! Their "i-hihihihi" is the end of me hahaha why so cute? It went from funny to romantic so quick though. Did you see Solar stare and smile at him even before she put her arms on his shoulder? She was already thinking about skinship in her head before Eric. That was just incredible to me.
  • The moment they touched forehead, it just got so hot I had to stop the video to fan myself :flushed: The tension and awkwardness was too much for my poor heart.Eric was SO into it. He got into motion and all, bending his knees down and curling his lips up (I know you wanna kiss her, but can you make it less obvious please? :P). Haha when Solar backed away, I don't know if it's because she felt the tingling sensation of their noses touching or if she opened her eyes and saw Eric's lips coming too close to her :sweatingbullets:
  • Their whole Ddongie Winter Olympic segment was just an absolute blast haha. These two's competitiveness are no joke. They even got EXTRA touchy with each other just to beat the other to the race. The panelist said their skinship looked more like they were fighting instead of being romantic, and I agree :sweatingbullets: But it still made my shipper heart felt good though :wub: especially the part when they ran over to grab the hats.Eric almost gave Solar a back hug while she was all over him like she's asking for a piggyback :heart:
Spoiler

JSAalTREjFKQ8.gif    LxhN3ZTZFSBRm.gif

• We talked a lot about how Solar showed her different sides of her to Eric over time, but in this game Eric showed Solar another side of him that he was hiding this whole time. It's his mean/savage side hahaha :lol: Like he said in the BRI, he actually let her win a lot in the past (she beats him in board games all the time), but today he's no longer Mr. Nice Guy who go easy on you B) Yep, I agree with you @cinnaminskies, this is definitely his ASC personality. It's about time he bring it out on Solar. He knows that their relationship has reached the stage where he can do this with her. 
  • Solar tried so hard to cheat in the bike race but Eric always caught up to her, I couldn't control my laughter when the chain on Solar's bike broke :lol: The girl's clumsiness is something else. Then she tried to be cute again in the curling game by setting the rules, but smart Eric used his body so well. When I saw her flailing like a fish, I knew I was right that she belongs in the ocean B)
  • I'm really glad that it wasn't just all about fun and game until the end. The scene where they wrote their wishes to Santa was such a heartwarming moment. I honestly didn't expect him to hit Solar with such a romantic statement. It was really creative as well, the way he set it up, it's just the right place at the right time. :)
  • I want to quote their wishes here once again because I loved them so much :wub:

♥♥Solar's Wish♥♥

"Dear Santa Claus,

Hello Santa, I'm Yong Seon. I wish me and my husband to always stay healthy and happy.

From Yong Seon."

♥♥Eric's Wish♥♥

"Dear Santa Claus,

I already received a great present this year, which is my wife (awww:wub:) , so... you can just skip mine this year.

Thank you and be careful not to catch a cold."

• Even though Solar didn't say it, you could tell how happy she was. She always play it cool haha. All she said was "That's not too bad", but the way she looked at him say otherwise. It really meant a lot for her to hear those words. :)

Spoiler

EYyl88c.jpg

• I really like their final BRIs. It revealed something big for both of them: 
    • Eric is just exactly like Solar, he's bad with saying romantic words, so it's easier for him to express his feelings through letters. He once again confessed that he likes Solar and want to make sure she knows how grateful he is to have met her :wub:
    • Solar said that the word "Christmas" bring many sad memories for her (that's just so depressing to hear, she must have been through a lot :tears:), but now that she's with Eric, she feels happy and loved like a girl in a romantic fairy tale :heart:
  • This episode was truly great. I honestly believe that this was the first time where we could really see where their relationship stand, and how they truly feel about each other. Ddongie couple can be really cute and funny, but their romantic story is so tender and sweet that it makes my heart go "dugeun-dugeun" every time I see them :blush: Love you Ddongie, fighting! 

Spoiler

Their preview for next week though, wow you mean it's going to get even sweeter? :o

They are going to do some handcraft works. YES! This was one of my wishes earlier. so thank you Santa Yoon and Santa Yong!

Omo, what is that book? "Why do you love me" ... Are they going to confess to each other through written words??? (Because like we can see, they are not good at saying it)

Eric "I could do these things because I'm with you.." and Solar "I feel the same. You are special to me". MBC better not cut any of these (I have my eyes on you so watch out! :angry:)

• Like 12

howdy ppls :)

i've done watching the newest eps. aaah what are these kids doing *they've kill my heart 

i agree that ddongie send the different vibes in this eps. in addition the preview of next eps. somehow left the sense of an adult style of dating for me.

i also agree that ddongie act out like 9 and 6 yo kids haha, age doesn't really matter for uri ddongie. 

yes, eric acting out like he does in acs meanwhile solar acting out like she does with mamamoo.

this suddenly comes to my mind, i think i know the reason eric chooses solar to be his partner in wgm. i think he knows that solar has the unique character that match with him well at the start. 

yesterday i read a lot of article related to eric (haha, i already obsessed with him). i'll share my thought here:

Spoiler

1. eric ideal type,style of dating, thought about solar

1.1. i've read about eric choose eunji a-pink as his ideal gf long ago, i think that's for the same reason --> bright personality, good singer, and all out. this show that eric really pays attention to female personalty, and he surely observe solar back then --> for me that when mamamoo appear in acs, he was so into solar, although not in the extend that he love or like, she indeed leave an good impression and question for him. 

1.2. in best man interview henry stated that eric is a weird guy.

“Eric Nam isn’t in his right mind. It’s all just his image. He’s really weird.” “When we go out together, he always dances crazily,”

eric stated that henry said nonsense on that time but, remember wgm eps when eric starts to dance suddenly when walk solar home? (caught you eric!) in bri eric said that he surprises that solar would like to join him dance that most of his friend find that hilarious.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/05/super-juniors-henry-and-eric-nam-reveal-each-others-true-personalities-on-best-man/?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=832267&relatedposts_position=0

1.3 this article showed that eric personality is beagle as well as solar. and pay attention to him that said that he wants to buy a high ceiling house? this is interview is out before he joined wgm, and finally on wgm he found his 'almost' dream house, which match in style to solar (lalala)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/25/what-if-there-was-one-eric-nam-per-family/

1.4 in cooking show (i forget where i read the article) eric is asked that is he loose to his ex-gf? the other guest said he loose a lot to solar in wgm. but eric said that he not really loose to his gf back then. see now, that is what eric used to do in relathionship. for not loosing kkk, yep eric is changed to his real self (got what i mean?)

1.5 in almost interview he has done, eric always mention how grateful he was because got partnered with solar and how their personality goes well. at first i would like to say that what he said is just a way to left a good impression for the show. but i cam't deny that they clicked so well with each other joke? it's hard for me to write in english for each episode so i'll take the newest one. in the latest eps, do you realize how fast eric nam catches solar suggestion and do a slow motion impromptu? even solar give him pass (lol)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/03/how-does-eric-nam-feel-about-his-virtual-marriage-to-mamamoos-solar/

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/19/eric-nam-shares-honest-feelings-mamamoos-solar/

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/22/eric-nam-talks-past-relationships-dating-style-old-house-new-house/?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=880055&relatedposts_position=1

1.6 eric said that he want to maintain a good friendship dating style even after getting married just like his parent. i'll left this one to your opinion *inserting solar shy laugh

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/08/eric-nam-talks-mamamoo-solar-pictures-married-life/

for me, after read the article related to him, it just give the hint that eric really into personality matter and he relieved found a matching pair for him (that surely give him different vibe than his female friend, although it's just for show matter)

eric and solar did the recording on august? the preview recording is last week ago i think. can someone give me the right time about their filming? 

it will be glad if they can make their honeymoon special, and i'll be squealing in happiness if they go to bali haha (i'll catch solar and eric)

i remember i've watched when eric mention about marrying solar to his father, but i forget the site and the video name. hope in the future episode, solar and eric got a chance to visit each other parent and hang out casually together

P.s : for mbc staff who accidentally lurk here, please realized our ddongie shipper imagination :P

#ppyong :D

• Like 11