[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Here are the cuts from today's episode: 

Preview:

------

I loved today's episode. I was smiling the whole time that they were talking in the inflatable pool and while answering the 'why i love you' journal. I felt butterflies on my stomach just by watching them :lol: 

@wal2014 thank you chingu for providing the link! Time to re-watch :D

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, rede9095 said:

Hi guys, I wanna ask, do any of you still remember when exactly the carpentry shop posted something about our couple? Was it around 1st week of September or after that?

It was on September 3rd. (or 2nd depend on your timezone)

I just came back, time to watch the raw :P

@maeryl Welcome back btw! 

• Like 7

Ahhhh.. Why did this episode have to be so short? :bawling: If only it's not aired in the same episode with the new couple.

Solar was fangirling Eric sooo hard the whole time he was doing the woodwork lol. She couldn't stop drooling over those manly veins of his :lol:

That confession scene was just not long enough ㅠㅠ (I'm happy though they gave us a glimpse of the cutted scenes to let us know they actually went through many things in that book) but dear me I learned A LOT about their feelings (even though I didn't quite understand everything they said). I liked how Eric was just holding her thigh the whole time and even leaning on it . It feels so intimate :wub:.

For now though, some interesting things I want to point out:

• They took a selca together last episode :)

GX2VfqX.png

• More scene rearrangement detected. They took selcas together at the end, but when Solar was holding the book earlier, you could see the photos already pasted onto the book:

7gVYNhP.png

UOtX8nP.png

• Chingus already pointed this out, but THEY ARE GOING TO DUBAI FOR THEIR VACATION TRIP! :w00t: (No timeline yet though, so we don't know when they will go)
  • Last but not least, PERVERT SOLAR ATTACK!! Where are you poking him with that stick, girl? :dizzy:

d0lWnHn.png

• Like 16

@spicyfoodie probably..

@enko20 In the radio episode?, not again because that negative from his fans :(

@Farfalle I know and i like that too.. but, their wedding ring is the thing that they cherish too n they have a lifetime memory in that ring :(

In that music bank, because that music bank is LIVE? n not at studio in my opinion hehehe

flower ELEPHANT > ELEPHANT > Eric :phew:

Duet gayo  Solar (almost full)

• Like 9

already fall for this week's episode but gonna spazz later when the eng sub come out haha

btw i looked up to their october's schedule (that has been posted by @Farfalle) if they really go to dubai, then the possible date will be oct 2nd - oct 5th (it means TODAY?) and oct 10th - oct 13th, no? let's say they took 18hrs total flight and stay there for 2+ days. eric has been to dubai so i hope he can guide her :wub:

• Like 12

Hello, chingus! Just came back and watched the latest episode of Ddongi couple! :D The same with @enko20, I wish their part is longer, especially when they talked about their thoughts. They're really getting close with each other, sometimes I'm kinda moved by their progress. Am I weird? :sweatingbullets: For now, I'll also share the interesting moments (with some screenshots) from this episode. I think I'm being diligent now haha.

• Love the captions here! The caption that points to Eric: "Focus on table", while the caption that points to Solar: "Focus on husband" :wub: When Eric saw Solar with her phone, he also said "What are you doing?" hahaha.
    bQ2Nurs.png

• When they sat together like that in the pool, he put his feet slightly away from Solar because he didn't want to make Solar uncomfortable. But Solar caught this and asked him to put his feet properly, even slightly pulled his feet toward her by herself :o 
    Z4M4MXq.png?1   w5wJAyp.png

mIxviHr.png   SVXfFfe.png

• After Chuseok special, Solar was more aware with their outfits? She said today they wore similar jeans. Then Eric said that they're the only ones who didn't wear couple outfit, but so what, they got 1st place B) And LOL at Eric's remark while looking at the camera: "Kim Jin-kyung, are you watching?" Solar added: "We are not poop~" :lol:
    eY5O0Zp.png?1   pLxazFm.png?1

• The special words they heard from each other?

Solar's answer: "You do well on everything."
    Eric's answer: "His weakness is... He doesn't have a weakness."

After looking back to the episode when the panelists came, their answers are from there? But I like the part when they mentioned their strength and weakness too, it's one of the moments where they reflected and gave their thoughts about each other other than their blackroom interview :D

• Wow, WGM staffs, even though you often disappoint us with your scene cutting skill, but it's a good thing that you put our Ddongi couple's short unseen interaction at Chuseok special!
    chBEdv0.png?1   YBOIcJM.png?1

• Love this part! When the staff did the transition of their sitting position which is getting closer :wub:
    ayKRpYw.png
    CNCkDl5.png
    Ni3vogA.png

• Their wish? (Why Solar didn't make more wishes? Or is it edited?)

Eric: "Just continue like now, don't change. Be the same~"
    Solar: "Do Korean joke. Give me a funny one until my belly button came off."
    (Eric's response to Solar's wish: "It's too hard. Okay, I'll give you the funny one until you threw up.")
    Eric: "Make me the ketchup rice. Give me the more delicious one."
    Eric: "Try to came into me suddenly at the unexpected time."
    (Solar's response to Eric's final wish: "I don't know you'll talk about that. I'll try to think about that carefully.")

Wow, not just Solar, but I also didn't expect Eric to say something about skinship :o But that shows how close they are, doesn't it? And again, like Eric's wish to drop her formal speech, I think Eric's wish about skinship kinda triggers something in Solar's mind? Oh, maybe that's why <Radio Star> MCs said that Solar was confused about how to get closer to Eric through skinship? She wanted to do it, but she couldn't help squeal about the ideas? :sweatingbullets:

• Hahahaha I laughed at this! After Solar said her wish, Eric tried to do Korean joke...

Solar: (laughed loudly like usual)
    (Suddenly, the lamp decoration behind them came off...)
    Solar: "Oh, what what?"
    Eric: "It's because you laughed too loud!" :lol:

-----

@ventj Yeah, I understand. Maybe they don't want the rings to fall and lose? And yes, when Solar wrote "flower elephant", I think of Eric too :D Thanks for Solar's performance on <Duet Gayo>, chingu!

@gureentea Yup, they're just free on those days. Good observation, chingu! Oh, I hope they can rest on their vacation to Dubai hahaha. I don't know when will their vacation episode air, but if the filming for their fruit-picking-and-pervert-Solar(?) will be covered in only one episode, I think October 2nd-5th will be the right time.

Edit:
Oh, I think they haven't gone to Dubai, since Eric was seen in a festival yesterday (Sept 1st).

-----

Articles about them!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/solar-says-she-and-eric-nam-are-slowly-falling-in-love-on-we-got-married

• Like 15

It really seems like rushing for them to go on vacation on those days... But I guess that's about as much as they can get with their busy schedules -_-

Solar said that her dream is to travel the world, and she mentioned many times in her resume too. I trust Eric know how to really make her dream come true with this trip. Jeez I'm already so jealous of the insane amount of fun they will have with each other. It probably won't even feel like filming for them tbh (does it ever?).

@Farfalle I'm really jealous of your Korean ability. I'm still dying here waiting for subs, but you already get to spazz ahead of me lol. 

I'm also thinking 10th-13th too, makes a lot of sense. If only they can have that entire week (9th-15th) for themselves... ahh guess I should stop being so greedy hehe :P

• Like 9

Wow.. that might just be my favorite episode of theirs.

Looks like I was right last week when I said things had changed after the Chuseok special - even they were feeling it. Their conversation in the pool was so open and honest and moving. You can really tell how much they care about each other. Their bond is genuine and real and I'm loving it so much.

Also: I started crying when Solar talked about Eric saying "you're good at everything." I love her so much, I really do, and I didn't realize how little she thought of herself until then. I know we call her Yeba affectionately, but it really seems like sometimes Solar really doesn't feel like she's as good at other things. I know even I tend to discount her before seeing her do something just because of her general cute and clumsy nature. You could really tell that she meant it when she said that was the most memorable thing he's said to her. I'm so glad she has this space now in WGM where she can feel supported and optimistic, I really am.

I guess now we know why she was asking about skinship...

That being said, I'm very excited for both next week and their trip to Dubai. I remember the SungJoy trip was a super memorable part of watching them, and I feel like Eric and Solar are going to have so many opportunities to get closer. I'm hoping maybe they'll share the same bed again just because last time they did it was right after they'd gotten married and now that they're closer I wonder how different it'll be.

--

I forgot! Solar said something like "At the beginning it was awkward, but after a while we naturally sat on [the pool/couch] together" and doesn't that like just perfectly sum up their relationship? It was awkward at first but now they're so wonderful and natural together. Here they are, doing our analysis for us.

Edited by cinnaminskies
I forgot
  • Like 16

I barely had enough sleep this week, but I still managed to catch up with their episode and the Radio Star special. Worth it! :bawling:

I agree with @cinnaminskies, this would probably count as one of my favorite episodes ever. I've always said that I prefer episodes where the couples just sit down and talk to share their feelings. I remember watching their second date in Han Gang park where Solar asked about Eric's childhood in USA and thinking, "Oh, this is interesting," because considering that it was only their second date, they were already opening up to each other. The connection between them was evident, which is why I decided to ship them. How far they've gone since then. :)

It's sad that an episode like this was given so little airtime though (even if you consider it was only about 1 minute and a half shorter than their previous segments). I know we all would've liked to hear more about their conversation, and knowing MBC there's still a lot of clips they could've aired about their pool reminiscings. But considering all of the factors involved, I'm quite satisfied with the cuts they included, as it's really heartwarming to fans like us to know that our ship really appreciates the other's effect on each other, which is rarely shown in clips from WGM. Most of the time, other WGM couples talk about it on shows and interviews off-screen, so its kind of nice hearing Eric and Solar pay their compliments and thoughts to each other like that. It's a rare instance where both parties are so honest with each other that they are willing to tell each other what they would like their partner to do without waiting for the BRI to say it. :)

And as for my thoughts regarding the ring - for me it's not that big of a deal. I agree that it's mostly a fan-based thing, that more possessive MooMoos and Nampyeons dislike seeing them openly flauting their WGM relationship. Even if they are the small minority, remember that a single spark can cause a wildfire - a single comment or two could cause controversy even if there are only a few who believe them. With all the press Eric and Solar are receiving right now, I don't think they would want any more bad publicity to arise just because of a simple detail like that so they keep to themselves as much as possible. It's enough for me to see how comfortable they are with each other to prove that they're genuinely connected together in WGM and iRL. ;) Call it gutfeel, eh? :D

EDIT: I forgot to talk about Radio Star. Good grief, I watched the entire 1 hour program for about 10 minutes of Solar's segment. :mellow: Maybe next time when I'm feeling better with 8 hours of sleep. :D

• Like 13

What is up fellow shippers!!! Soo agree w/ @enko20 @Farfalle chingus!! If only we can have a full hour of Donggi. But so much feels during this episode.. as well as last episode since they were filmed the same day.. It is really clear how much Yongsun has opened up to him. And how happy Eric is for that. Got to really thank that Chuseok team rally. A huge turning point in their relationship. 

I actually streamed this episode and then i slept and was a bit busy earlier so i'm just doing this now. I get butterflies whenever i watch Donggi but weirdly this episode was kinda special (I was screaming @ 1:30am) . So im sorry in advance since i'll be flooding this post w/ gifs, as usual. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I'm not quite sure about this but isn't this the first time that Solar was the one to actually candidly take pictures of Eric? They've been taking each other's pictures many times but with their knowledge, so it was quite interesting for her to do these kinds of small gestures.:wub:

1Z3V1oI.gif

LOL these two confessing to each other in the most random way. Yongsun with the heart and Eric's "I :heart: U". I'm seeing so much firsts from Yongsun this episode. Has she ever done that heart sign to him before? Again with small gestures...

KIYxyXq.gifnd0WoZW.gif

I know they've been sharing chopsticks for a while now and now they're even sharing a bottle :blush: (plus Yongsun's Yeba face). It seems that Eric's lips didnt touch the bottle but it did after closer inspection :joy:

INRY5HC.gif

So basically, Yongsun surprised me the most during the recent episodes. I mean, look at this girl go! And MCs' reactions.. Precious.. I think there was a bit of a mistranslation.. Instead of "Thanks to the Chuseok Special", MC Park Misun actually said "If we do another Chuseok Special, it will be dangerous" Indeed. Indeed. 

JWwJMwd.gif

These two are giving me serious feels!!!! :flushed:  They're falling in love slowly! Slowly but surely! ISTG Park Misun is a Donggi shipper as well! Notice how she also agrees that they are falling in love slowly and said "Me too". :scream:

PHObdmz.gif

"What they mean to each other?" It was really surprising when Solar to said these words. They're really becoming such important people in each other's lives. They're basically each other's gift

xcA5uu1.gifxgLjnHz.gif

wQ9wiMZ.gifm7l7XKe.gif

Donggi couple in a nutshell: Closer and closer

ZG88Ush.gif

I actually imagined this with a Solar from, let's say, 10 episodes ago.. If Eric did this 10 episodes ago, she'd be falling over that tube tryin to shy away from him :joy: 

zRbpASo.gif

They look so crazy good.. it's crazy..crazy.. :dizzy: (can someone tell me the BGM at this scene??)

10dPSKJ.gif

----------

For me, this is one of their best episodes.. they've opened up to each other so much and they talked intimately. And for what i know, when they are in their house, there are only cameras around and no other people. I think that's what made it possible for them to speak this intimately and comfortably. And Solar have been calling Eric "Oppa" rather than Yoon Ddong or Nampyeon. Feels feels feels. 

After watching Radio Star, i can see that after Eric mentioned skinship, Yongsun is actually putting some effort on that area since she asked her WGM sunbaes for help. This girl is very honest and open on how she can't do skinships on many occasions and for her to do and say these kinds of things really shows her sincerity. I think it won't be too long before we see her initiate another sudden skinship. 

And honestly, we really can't say they they are in "love", since that is such a huge word. But for sure, they are deeply interested with each other, and actually like each other. They're at the stage of actually moving towards falling inlove. And we can say for sure that they are becoming two people who knows each other best.

Spoiler

AND DUBAI !!! Finally we get a destination! With their packed schedule, i hope they stay there for atleast 3 days. But that might not be possible. it might be for 2 days only TT 

With Eric's excellent travel planning, they're gonna have so much fun. I hope they use this time to enjoy, relax and destress.

I hope they also show clips of their flight, since it's going to be an 8hr flight.

and since MBC is investing this much on our couple, i do hope they stay on this show longer.. since i will probably have so much withdrawal symptoms when they do leave.. but seeing both of their schedules, they really are crazy busy, and Mamamoo is not even in their promotion period..but well.. leaving this show is inevitable and would happen eventually. it just makes me sad thinking about it.. so imma shut my brain 

끝. a1WH5ob.gif

---edit---

@cinnaminskies ikr! throughout the show, we've been getting hints of Yongsun's not-so-sunshine-y past, reminds me of the quote "the loneliest people are the kindest, and the saddest people smile the brightest...". And i'm really happy how Eric makes her feel these kinds of emotions. 

• Like 17

The last episode gave me a good dose of laughter. This episode, however, gave me such an intense emotion. I just felt like there’s something tugging at my heartstrings seeing them finally opened their minds and hearts out to each other so earnestly like that. Seriously, I knew I would enjoy watching Ddongie from the start, but I truly never thought it would feel this good watching them together. :wub:

I had to go back to watch other episodes again after their talk so that I could make a connection to everything they said here. It's so fascinating to see how it all ties up together, and really, this episode feels like a culmination of every moments, and every BRIs they have had up to this point.

For this episode, I feel like just doing (extra long) thoughts rather than spamming gifs (I know chingus got me on this hehe no worry :lol:). Their serious talk merits a serious discussion, agree? :)

Leggo~

Spoiler
  • Their furniture-making event at DIY cafe shows me two important things:

1) They have a very creative mind at designing and decorating things.

2) They really know how to support and rely on each other.

• I find it cute that Solar can’t help herself but to admire Eric’s skill from start to finish. This adds to the list of many other things that make her feels how reliable Eric is as a man.
  • Solar’s exaggerated expression after drinking the beer is daebak hahaha. But then, Eric made a comment “Did you just act?”. Eric found it very surprising that Solar can put on an act, huh? (just food for thought)
  • Eric went over to the pool, and called Solar over. I knew she wouldn’t sit right next to Eric haha that would be way too embarrassing for her. What I like though, was how Eric steadily scoot over bit by bit until he’s basically lying next to her.:P
  • I was happy when Eric put his legs out a bit away from Solar, she said it’s okay to put it next to her. Not only that, but she actually grabbed Eric’s legs and pulled them into hers. She made it clear how comfortable she is with him now. :)
  • Eric mentioned that he likes how Solar does many things for the first time with him and because of him. Isn’t that a wonderful thing? It’s really something worth cherishing, and it will help them keep each other in their memories even years from now. :wub:

Spoiler

Alright, here comes their heartfelt confession. I will go through each question one-by-one and offer my opinions on them.

1) The most memorable incidents/events since we got married?

They both agreed on their busking wedding as the event. I agree, everything happened on that wedding date was worth a lifetime memory. from Eric’s earnest proposal to their vows to be at their best for each other. It represents everything we know them for - so simple and humble, yet so beautiful. :heart:

2) Did we have a crush on each other or fell in love slowly?

Eric: “I think it’s the latter.”

Solar: “Me too!”

Me: “Me three!” :w00t:

But seriously, Eric is spot on. Even though he might have had some sort of interests in Solar already before WGM, you can see that even he himself realizes slowly over time how great of a match Yongseon (not Solar) actually is with him. This is even more evident for Solar. She came in with barely any knowledge of what Eric would be like, but over time, he has slowly won her over not just because of who he is, but because of how much he cares for her, and how much he understands her even though she's not an expressive person.

3) Why did you think your spouse looked different? (a.k.a What makes them a man/woman in your eyes?)

Eric: "It's when you started opening your mind to me. You were very shy in the beginning."

Yep, Eric finds her more charming the more she reveals herself to him. I'm not surprised really. Our Yeba is truly an enigma, and you can be sure there will be more to find out, Eric!

Solar:  "When you carefully takes care of me."

I mean, who wouldn't right? :blush: Eric has been doing this since their first meeting. Hats off to you Eric, please keep up the good work!

4) What meant special among what was said by your spouse to you?

Solar:  "When you said "You are good at everything."

Ok, this one hit me like a truck. After hearing this and listened to her BRIs, I instantly had a flashback to Solar's final BRI in Ep.21 when they were making kimchi:

"I messed it up... I'm hopeless... I kept thinking these negative thoughts."

"As soon as I tasted the radish, my confidence collapsed. I thought I wasn't cut out for cooking."

It's incredible to me that Solar, a girl that has so much swagger and confidence on stage, is actually a very pessimistic person inside. I don't know if Eric notice this about her too, but man, his words really gave her strength. Now it makes sense why she isn't afraid to try out new things with Eric even if she looks clumsy doing them. It's because Eric makes her feel like nothing is impossible for her. :D

Eric: "When you said "His weakness is that he has no weakness."

Huh... I wonder why. Perhaps it means that Solar doesn't find anything in Eric that makes her unhappy/uncomfortable and he's glad about it (?) (wonder why there's no BRI for this)

5) What's the most important turning point in our relationship?

Ok, I definitely was thinking the same thing with the panelist too (so they knew about it). I really thought it would be the pool wish too. Guess not haha.

But yes, Chuseok rally is definitely a real turning point.I really underestimated how much of an impact that Chuseok rally had on our couple's progress. Solar made such an earnest confession here, highlighting how much Eric mean to her. Among that crowd of people, she only saw Eric in front of her (especially during their warmup dance, did you see her? haha she felt right at home with Eric). That forehead kiss was definitely her way of saying "Thank you, I wouldn't have made it without you!". The competition really made them realize how precious their other half truly is.

6) What are your wishes for the future? 

Eric: "I wish we can stay like now forever."

Eric managed to make me delulu, sad and happy with one single sentence, wow.  I went into delulu mode because it sounded like he said "I wish we can stay as a married couple forever" hehehe :P. Then, I got sad because  it's like Eric saying that he just want to freeze up time so their WGM will never end :( But I think what he really meant was that he's happy with the way their relationship is and there's no need to do anything differently. Solar said she know exactly what he means, so it shows they are 100% on the same page with what they are doing. ^_^

Solar: "I want you to have a sense of Korean humor." (LOL)

Hahaha I freaking knew it! :lol: She likes a funny guy that can entertain her. Well it's not like Eric isn't funny. He has definitely made her laugh a heck ton so far, but for real, if he has that Korean sense of humor, he really would make her ROFL until she drop dead ahahah :w00t: Oh dear, now that's a tough challenge for ya, Eric. Maybe with this his jokes will have more "Kimchi+Bibimbap" and less "BBQ+Fried Chicken", yeah?

Also notice Solar said she likes him the way he is, and want to see different sides of him now. ;)

Eric: "I want you to make ketchup fried rice for me."

I thought he said there was too much ketchup for him last time? Well I guess this is his way to encourage her to cook more for him (coming right up next episode, Eric!).

Eric: "I want you to make physical contacts all of a sudden."

Omo, what do we have here? Wow, I see why Solar came asking for help a week later on Radio Star now haha. It's good that Solar responded positively to that. Like she said, she wants to make Eric feel the way he made her feel, but she needs time. Once she's used to it though, get ready because it's going to be fire! 

(You sure you know what you wish for, Eric? Because I don't think you do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Spoiler

In Duba-i~~~~~!!! :w00t:

Well, this is going to be fun. Their playful argument is back, their luxurious trip is coming up, and that stick of Solar is going toward an unexpected direction (not that kind of physical contact, Solar!). Ddongie ship is up to full speed, chingus!

Would be great to have a long trip, but we take what we can get. Another one of Solar's dream is about to be fulfilled together with Eric. :heart:

Enjoy your luxurious/devastating(?) vacation, you two! (Don't mind me, I'm not jealous at all, seriously.... :bawling:)

@onlybeagles Wow that's such a perfect quote for our couple. Indeed, only people who experience sadness first-hand can show compassion toward those in similar situations. Thanks to it, our Yeba has grown to have such a big and kind heart. I'm proud of her! :heart: (and you too Eric)

• Like 15

18 hours ago, maeryl said:

@rede9095 Hi! :D @ jh.k.kkk on instagram posted the picture 4 weeks ago. So i think it was filmed around the first week of September :) 

18 hours ago, enko20 said:

It was on September 3rd. (or 2nd depend on your timezone)

I just came back, time to watch the raw :P

@maeryl Welcome back btw! 

Ahhh, thank you so much! :D

• Like 7

My impressions for this ep: 

- Yongsun telling Eric to get his legs closer (so that he won't be uncomfortable) : She is actually starting to think more about him and his comfort, YAYYY

- it's really interesting for me, bc i know that yongsun has been saying how she feels like "wow, we're really a couple" for a couple of times and I also notice that she said it in times where it's not really a grand gesture or anything- it's more like when she thinks that Eric is getting closer to her

- COUPLES WHO STAY TOGETHER GROWS TOGETHER- I really like this concept of Ddongie couple tbh, bc they seem to grow as an individual and as a couple as well. And for me, that concept is really important when it comes to being a couple.

-ERIC'S AEGYO THO OMG? hhahaha

-In my opinion, couples like Ddongie couples do need a lot of deep talks like this, bc they are somewhat introverts, so I think it's a really good idea to do these deep talks to know what the other is feeling or thinking, so that they can also understand each other better. I'm really happy how Yongsun realizes about the importance of Eric's presence 

-Eric was certainly hoping for something else when Yongsun stated her wish hahahha

-I feel sad in a way, bc Yongsun feels apologetic towards Eric for not being able to initiate skinships; well, i get it that she somehow feels sorry, idk if it makes sense, but I want her to do skinships naturally, not just bc she feels apologetic or entitled to do it

• Like 11

@enko20 I'm still learning and making mistakes here and there though. Sometimes I also have to pause the video several times to read properly :sweatingbullets: Agree with you, I hope they could have the entire week for their trip, but I think we're being greedy :lol:

I also enjoy reading your thoughts, chingu! Well, to answer Eric's question about Solar's acting skill, he must forget that Solar has starred in a drama :lol: Eric is right about Solar did many things for the first time with him. I hope Eric got to do something for the first time with Solar too! Hahaha I think now they will argue about Eric's unfunny jokes, which I don't mind to see :D

@cinnaminskies Glad to know that I'm not the only one who feel moved by their relationship progress and honest thoughts :) Agree with you, we rarely see Solar's not-confident side, but there is, like when they're going to fish or decorate their terrace. I'm happy that she got that support from Eric when he didn't even realize back then when he said those words.

@Le_Sanguinea Yeah, watching their heart-to-heart conversation like this is like watching their "longer" blackroom interview but they answered to each other. Thanks to that book/journal! :D Whoever brought that, that's a really good idea. Wish you got more sleeping time, chingu!

@onlybeagles Always love your thoughts and gifs, chingu! Got to mention the dancing moo too, you always have it with different pose :lol: Yup, I wonder if Eric really looked that cool to Solar, she even took out her phone to take a picture! :o And Solar's heart with her hands, she's really trying to show her affection to him more clearly nowadays :) Yeah, the panelists are also boarding our ship :rolleyes:

@sujukpop Your last point, I agree! Maybe that's why Eric was hesitating before he said it. I hope she doesn't feel too burdened with that skinship. I love both of Eric & Solar just the way they are now :D 

-----

Omg, I think I've made a mistake, but October 2nd is today! I thought today is October 3rd :sweatingbullets: I think I'm too sleepy when I typed for Eric's event yesterday, sorry chingu. Btw, if today is October 2nd, that means they officially have been together for 6 months (to be exact, 183 days)! YEAY! :D

Solar performed yesterday at Han River event? As for today, I haven't find their updates yet (which could be mean they went already? haha)

• Like 11