[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Well i saw the subs in seo young only said i think she fixed her eyes and nose she just laugh and clappe her hand justifying it i think will only attract haterslike hani exid and other celebrity did,her predebut pic are jot bad i think if youre someone who did ps you are not afraid to show youre bare face looking at solar she is really looked diff without make up..well she is also being pooite tonher sunbae on this episode atleast she didnt get basher from knetz on this episode...allkpop sometimes add fuel yo their article

• Like 4

Here's the subbed Radio Star ep everyone! :D

http://ikshow.net/shows/radio-star/episode-495/
--------

My thoughts on this talk segment:

I actually really like their discussion here. It's very honest and straightforward. Solar was very surprised to find herself included in this cast full of feisty women haha but she did great for a first-timer. Her seniors took care of her very well. :)

I think it's hilarious that Solar find hand holding too cringe for her while she's fine with hugs and kisses xD Although, hearing that concern me a bit. I don't know if Eric will ever hold hands with her if she hates the thought of doing it (perhaps she told Eric this too, and that's why he hasn't done it). She may change her mind later on though hopefully.

Love Seo In Young so much, she gave Solar some very good advice. Solar's goosebumps reaction was just too cute when she told her to hold Eric's arm and call him "Yoon-ddong" lovingly ahahah :w00t: She also told Solar to wear something more sexy at the swimming pool and hug Eric, but I think Solar is just way too shy for that :sweatingbullets: (I just realized her swimwear at the Jeju pool also showed her conservative side). She made a great point that their skinship so far from game punishment won't make them closer, I agree, it feels very forced and unnatural. The skinship that they initiate on their own improve their relationship a lot more (like Solar's forehead kiss).

They also brought up a very good point. Eric and Solar so far has been very friendly and sweet to each other. There's not much heated arguments or any sort of conflict. I think that's because they have only been skimming on the surface and were still at the stage of finding out more about each other. The only thing that resembles an argument from them so far were during "the wife's help" ep where Solar showed jealousy and got irritated when Eric made fun of her height.

That's why I really like the direction they are taking with recent episodes. They are having more honest and personal interactions with each other, and I think this is when we will start to see how they will compromise with each other once they run into the less pleasant sides of the other person (Eric's mean/cold side and Solar's impatient/sensitive side for example).

I also like to mention that I was really surprised when In Young said that she still has thoughts of getting together with  Crown J. Ant Couple has finished WGM for years and they still keep in touch and doing things together. Like she said, even though their marriage was only virtual, there's still some real relationship between them off-screen that could lead to greater things between the two. This is what I want for Eric-Solar as well, and I have no doubt that they will be able to. ^_^

Edited by enko20
Added thoughts
  • Like 11

I enjoyed reading your thoughts about Solar's appearance in Radio Star. :) I've watched the Radio Star with sub too but I can't write much since I still have to do my assignment. Solar said she doesn't like holding hands, I wonder if she talked about this to Eric so that's why they don't hold hands while walking now. Although I want to see them holding hands while walking for once, but if they're more comfortable with not doing it, I'm okay with that. Now, I'm also curious how if they argue each other, but will it happen? Since Eric is too understanding(?) haha :rolleyes: But maybe they might argue if they play board games? We know from their radio appearance that Solar is good at it, while Eric isn't. And oh, when they taught language to each other back then, they also kinda argue with each other but later both of them were tired by doing that ^_^

-----

Well, because the preview pictures haven't been released yet, I just want to tell you what I expect to see at the upcoming episode according to the preview video!

Look at Solar's serious face, taking a photo/recording Eric with her handphone :lol: Well, it's also a rare sight for Eric to show his manly side, right?UcW4120.jpg?1

If my eyes are right, Eric wrote "Hongdae 에서" (meaning in English "in Hongdae") and I can't read what he wrote below. Is that "4"?

VXuN05d.jpg?1

And from DC gallery, they confirmed this is the page where Eric wrote.TlalnHK.jpg?1

And you know, I tried to look up about the "Why I Love You" book, and turned out there's an english version of it! (Or is it only me who just knew about this? :sweatingbullets:) And I also see that the English sentence matches with the Korean sentence.

The English version of that page is:
PxtZzX7.jpg

I'm getting curious how much would they wrote? And also would they paste their photos too, since Eric held a polaroid camera? And I'm sorry, but why do I feel a little bit sad seeing them looking back at their first meeting? :')
vLoFo7S.jpg?1

-----

Btw, <The Friends in Costa Rica> Episode 1 is available with english sub! But I don't think they will release the rest of the episodes :( 

• Like 7

Thankyou for the updates of the radio star appearance,  etc:) gonna watch them soon~

i am seriously looking forward on the next ep.. ahh so they were reminiscing their memories together. anyway what a great finding about that book@Farfalle ! i think eric wrote "in Hongdae on April" (Hongdae에서 4월)  because they met for the first time in Code Escape cafe in hongdae :Dhttp://m.blog.naver.com/code_escape/220683227714

• Like 5

You know, now that we have confirmed subs, I think it's interesting that Eric said Solar was probably watching the broadcast. Is he hinting that maybe they regularly watch each other's broadcasts and keep up with what each other is doing? I wonder if he saw her Duet Gayo performances, or maybe even her newest Radio Star performance...

Guess these sorts of things we'll never know.

• Like 9

The radio star was great! However my 2 cents worth... I doubt they will argue like other couples given their personalities. They may disagree but they will be quick to work out the difference. Eric's father in tvn variety (father and I) mentioned he has never argued with his mother in their xx years of marriage and I believe eric grew up knowing that the "wife" must be appreciated that's why his gentlemanly actions shine through. While solar might be frustrated (like in wife help episode) I think Eric is always quick to admit to mistakes and give in. However I might be wrong :blink: it will definitely be interesting though to see them in disagreement but I can't imagine how 

The friends in Costa video is cutest!! :wub: 

• Like 13

@Farfalle Wow, good find there chingu. :o

I also got curious and look up this book's Eng version. The page that Eric wrote in was just one of the many pages full of personal confessions to each other. This is another page in that book:

Spoiler

w2LZpsL.jpg

I sincerely wish that they will go through the whole book with each other, even if not all of it might be aired. Really, I don't want to have high hope because of MBC's trolling skill, but I think this could possibly be the most romantic episode yet for our couple. I'm personally more excited to know about Solar's thoughts because quite frankly, we've heard Eric confession a lot already. (not to mention Eric's famous "Yongseon-ahhhh~~~" is coming back too hehehe :P)

And I agree with @gureentea thinking, he's probably writing about their first encounter in the escape room in Hongdae and his first impression of Solar, based on the content of that page.

@cinnaminskies We don't know that for sure, but what we do know is that both Eric & Solar watch other WGM couples. Eric saw Seho's forehead kiss while Solar confirmed on Radio Star that she watched Ant couple. I would like to think that if they have time to watch other people's variety shows, then surely they must have time to watch each other right? :)

@spicyfoodie Yes Eric does take after his father in that regard, plus both him and Solar are really kind people in general. They don't necessarily have to bicker like other couples, but I don't mind a bit of playful lover's quarrels here and there you know? Like their jealousy scene in the car. Nothing too serious, but it will spice up their relationship a bit. (though knowing them, they probably will make up in like 10 seconds lol)

---------
Preview pics for this ep:

EvKpbpB.png

WDufl8t.png

O68nWZG.png

jW9UOpx.png

jkPOx2u.png

rO87FOt.png

r8q3qa5.png

uIf2uae.png

I am actually curious though, did they completely cut our couple's discussion about their vacation trip? Are they keeping it a secret from us or something? :blink: 

• Like 15

@gureentea Hahahaha I think at that time I just googled it with no expectation at all and found it unintentionally :lol: I think you're right about Eric's writing, the "April" one, as expected from hawk eyes of yours B) And thanks for the link of the escape room's blog post! The places which are visited by our Ddongi couple often post something about them :D

@cinnaminskies We don't know about that exactly, but I know Solar likes to watch drama sometimes like "W" from her fancafe memo. But she also sometimes said that she couldn't watch it because of her schedule. I think Eric is the same, they don't really have time to watch the entire episode, but you know there are articles and photos about various shows so maybe they've seen them while browsing :)

@spicyfoodie Agree with you. I think they're too nice for bickering and yelling with each other. But @enko20's idea is kinda good. Remember their cute quarrel when Solar left her phone and Eric kept it secretly? I don't mind to see that kind of quarrel again :wub:

@enko20 Yup, there are many pages of personal reflections there. I just knew there is a journal like that hahahha. Yeah, hope that finally we can see Solar's thoughts because we have heard Eric's like many times ^_^ And also, hope to see their photos which aren't aired, because some pages ask them to paste their photos. About their vacation trip talk, I'm also disappointed. They wrote it as the preview text, but didn't release that scene :mellow: I'm tired already with MBC's editing skill -_- Btw, thank you for posting their preview pics, chingu!

-----

More pictures from the news:

1475208773565.jpg

• Like 13

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 341 (will be aired at October 1st, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Sola Furniture Making for Two

Eric ♥ Solar couple searched for D.I.Y carpentry cafe!
They decided to make table and stool by themselves~
Solar, who tried woodworking for the first time, was clumsy but super concentrated!
Eric rolled up his sleeves and drilled skilfully, exuding masculinity...
Both of them engraved message on a chair toward each other with sandpaper!
Then, how would Ddongi couple completed the furnitures that were made by themselves?!

With 'Ddongi-made' table and chair, two of them completed their newlywed house's interior decoration!
They laid side by side in the empty terrace pool to enjoy the sweet break time~
At this time, Eric brought a book!
"When is the moment we look for each other?" "Words you said specifically to me are?"
Ddongi couple tried to answer together the questions in the book!
As they revealed each other's honest thought, they're engulfed in a strange atmosphere...
How would their appearance which suddenly became deeper more and more?!

-----

I want to see tomorrow's episode, but I won't be home until night :( I'll depend on your posts tomorrow chingu, to satisfying my curiosity haha. I feel that tomorrow's episode will be kinda short, judging from the length of the preview text. They focused on the new couple :sweatingbullets: Ah, where is their conversation about their trip?

Btw, thanks @enko20 for the updates! Eric is such a troll, suddenly interrupting Ailee's teaser :lol: Chingu, it's okay, don't delete Solar's <Duet Gayo>, the MBC one isn't the complete one haha and you posted first so it's okay :) 

-----

Moonbyul's memo update with Solar!

-----

MAMAMOO's IG update before their stage on <Music Bank>!

-----

MAMAMOO's first stage of "New York"! What's with the camera, why suddenly shooting traffic? :sweatingbullets:

-----

Solar's performance on MBC <Duet Gayo> today! Woah, it's not Kim Yong-seon, it's burning Solar! B)

Spoiler

Edit:
Solar's performance cut from MBC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22slxmKmPAQ

-----

Solar's memo:

Spoiler

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ventj said:

In the preview they not wearing their wedding ring? Am I right? Why? n Where the ring goes?:(:o

It's probably they went to diy cafe for wood work.. I guess they won't be wearing accessories while doing so.

Oh the ailee IG is so funny!! I was like why @enko20is so done with Eric Nam ..laugh out loud;!! If he would possibly post for mamamoo NY NY too.. That would be daebak.(not familiar, is it like an unspoken breach of contract or of sorts if he does?) 

• Like 7

@Farfalle I don't even know if I can trust text preview at this point tbh.I got excited last week for nothing -_- Hope this ep isn't shorter than usual because I would love an extended segment of them writing on that book. Oh and my Duet Gayo update wasn't a full version either, so it doesn't matter :sweatingbullets:

@ventj They forget to occasionally, And talk about ring, when was the last time they actually wore it outside of WGM? I remember Eric wearing them to a few events earlier but he has stopped doing it? Is it because he got negative feedback from his fans? :(

@spicyfoodie Yeah that could be the reason too. Hahaha ikr?? Eric caught me off guard so hard with that :lol:

No, as far as I know, there's no part of the contract that prohibit him from doing SNS stuffs. The reason he doesn't post anything related to Solar/Mamamoo is because of potential backlash from extreme fans. Eddie has tried to post them before multiple times and he had to take all of them down because they would harass him for it :(

He can post stuffs with his other female friends because they are just his "friends". Solar at this point is his WGM wife, so sadly anything he post about her will negatively affect not just him, but Solar and Mamamoo as well (he actually refer to them in a subtle way on his IG/Snapchat if you pay attention carefully).

• Like 8

@ventj Don't know if they forget or decide between themselves not to wear them. But as long as they don't mind with each other not wearing, it's okay. They still cherish their relationship, is the more important thing I think :) 

@spicyfoodie Agree with @enko20, I think it's about their fans. I don't know if the fans gave hate comments, but I've seen a fan asked to delete the post politely by comment. Well, but there are still Eric or MAMAMOO fans who support and find Ddongi couple is cute together :)  And btw, Eric has shared MBC's post on FB which is the cut when he's singing to Solar at their first meeting, but when I wanted to see that post from his FB again, I didn't find it. So maybe he deleted it for reasons.

@enko20Well, it can't be helped, chingu. Last week they focused on Cao Cao couple which ended their stint, and this week they will focus on the new couple :sweatingbullets: Let's hope that they'll bring that book again to write their new memories together :D

-----

Happy watching for you, chingus! Hope today's episode will be a good episode and MBC won't cut many of Ddongi couple's footage, especially their talk at the terrace :D 

Soompi article title about today's episode LOL

-----

The D.I.Y carpentry cafe they visited posted this. They open a class to make the furnitures that Eric & Solar made? The caption is "#WGM #Solar #stool" then "#EricNam #sofatable" with the class schedule :lol:

Spoiler

-----

Eddie Nam's IG update!

-----

Eric sang for a wedding?

• Like 9