[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Oh...today is a very silent day...:rolleyes:

I've been meaning to say this but i forgot everytime i post. Lol :P I realized something in this episode... Solar have FB and IG account! Oh she just downloaded it to make her phone seem full? No? Hehehe:sweatingbullets:YongSun ah~ If there is, just keep hiding! ㅋㅋㅋ

It's late but i'm gonna post the update for today...

Eric performance for today. The ending tho~ ♡♡♡

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1000524 

@sight_stv

Calm down dearie. I don't think they are going to cut that scene. Oh well~ you have to watch to find out your curiosity! Solar seem touched that she got teary, don't you think? That letter must contained deep meaning to her then. Eric seem to be grateful to her too for her words. 

• Like 6

Hi Solric shippers. :)
I am really worried. I read some comments about Solar Eric breaking up soon. 
Has anyone read any news about it ? Or is it just a rumor ?
Personally, I wish it was just one of the nonsense rumor. I really like them together. 

But it got me thinking why Solar's tearing up in the preview ? OMO! :(

• Like 1

MAMAMOO's fancafe updates:

After that, Moonbyul (she seems to not know that Solar is also online) posted this:

Spoiler

P.S.: These updates are updated by MAMAMOO on July 24th in my timezone. If there's "July 25th", I think it's a time difference matter between kind MooMoos who translated these :) 

• Like 2

@Delulu_jie2830

Oh well~ that must be coming from the haters then coz it's just a rumor. If it's real, WGM should have update about it. Unless there's official news about it, we shouldn't think much of it. I did read comments but i don't chance upon like you do. Where is it from? Might be people conclude this rumor just because they saw that preview of Solar being teary and that letter to Eric? 

Spoiler

Now you said it, i'm concern for it too! Because usually all the rumors will turned up valid. Nah~ i'm saying this because when there's lots talking about it, chances are the rumor would turn up the truth eventually. Been following k-entertainment for years, that's how i see it. But i'm still relief because it's just a rumor and there's no official news about this. Gotta close my eyes on this. Cheer up mate, gotta believe the real than reel. 

@Farfalle

There you are chingu! Thanks for MAMAMOO updates! Lol Solar are just too cute for words! She literally trolled her members when she made that surprised chat scaring her members. ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 4

@sight_stv Love to read your thoughts! Btw, to know Solar's letter and what's happening at that eating scene, I think we have to wait like 2-3 weeks? I know, it's hard to wait that long too :sweatingbullets: And I don't want to let your shipping hearts fall, but I think there's a possibility that Solar is just sweating, not teary? But I admit that I also saw that teary eyes too. Maybe both? Just hope for the best :) PD-nim, please show Solar's letter content to us clearly, since maybe I can help to translate a little :rolleyes:

@sweet-apple Are Solar's eyes get teary or just sweating? Hope for the first though :) 

@jelatinx What's Hallyu Day? I think it's a good event from the name :lol: And thanks as always for your gifs! Same as you, please just don't cut their scene especially the ones which show their relationship/skinship development :( 

@zurah90 Love to read your thoughts, chingu! Your list of favorite scenes are the same with mine! :D I was not at home today, and just came home. Your updates make me happy, thanks chingu! *hugs you* And you're indeed one of the eagle-eyed shippers here, saw FB and IG app at Solar's phone :lol: There's possibility of her to have a secret personal account, but I also think there's a possibility that it's MAMAMOO official account? Hahaha. Agree, if she does have a personal account, I prefer her to keep hiding! B) Looks like Eric & Amber practiced for KCON LA today? Again, husband and wife are so alike. Solar looks like practicing for MAMAMOO concert too. Eric really, can he just stop being so adorable on every stage? :')

Edit: Hello, chingu! Are you looking for me? :D Hahahaha she's really adorable that we have to protect her :P Both Eric & Solar are always being adorable, do both of you don't know that's not good for my heart? Hahaha.

@Delulu_jie2830 Omo, I think it's a baseless news. Where do you get this news? And I think we can't judge that quick though. Is Solar really tearing up? We don't really know until more previews, or even better is the actual episode itself, are aired. And I think it's too early for them to leave, since they don't have that scandal that makes viewers hate and ask them to leave WGM soon.

-----

For all chingus here:

kkF9ccx.jpg

Eric wore his ring! Well, he didn't wear it on last week episode. Did he go home after the eating broadcast to get his ring? Hahahaha. A little bit curious about it. But yeah, couple bracelet and couple rings! And yeah, WGM PD cut their moment when they bought the watermelon too! *sigh*

• Like 7

hello, ddongideul~ 
here i am, being nocturnal again, catching everything that i missed with the help of you guys. thank you muchiesseu <3
wah I've been blessed with tons of updates by everyone. I think I can't help but feel grateful that I'd got you guys as my fellow ddongi chingu, feels more like a family now *chuckles* I think I don't miss any precious moment because you guys keep it up here. I can't thank each of you but thank you so much, chingudeuls. Except the moment where we fangirling over our ddongi couple in the latest episode since I've been idle for the past few days ;w; (P.s: I missed you guys!! *mention everyone in this forum*) 
Now i finally got time to post my thought for our ddongi in episode 16. As usual, please endure my long post since I've been keep all my feels all alone since the episode aired. HAHAHA

Here my review for episode 16: (Warning: I put on spoiler bcs it's kinda long ;_;)

Spoiler
  • I just love the way Eric always got startled by Solar's high tone voice. It's make me think that Eric must be focusing his time with his wife until he can be easily startled. He such an easily-shock man. Solar just laugh cutely over her husband's reaction. Hahaha. Cuties.
  • Another Ddongi's bucket list, checked! They finally went to the bank to pay their house utilities. I don't know but in this scene, theres a lot of things that we need to highlight. and kyaaa~ another 'oppa' called by Solar in the black room interview. 
  • I'm totally love how Solar adressed Eric as the head of the family. The head of family/household delivered a deep meaning here. Especially when Eric said the joint account created for future use & Solar agreed with him right away. HAHAHA. And there my delulu mind thinking of something else, like..."Omg~ are they planning for their little family now?" LOL
  • The part when Eric said he witnessed Solar speaking English on KCONNY seriously make our faith becoming more stronger, they definitely interact a lot behind the scenes in New York. (We definitely on the right path, chingudeuls. They POSITIVE have more interaction than we acknowledge! I bet Eric even got the fangift that Solar received in the airport that morning. Kekeke) How proud Eric as her husband lol, he keep teasing her and that solar's little hits on Eric's arm, make my inner squeals hard! x)
  • Aww-- Eric's thought about paying bills together with his wife whenever he need help. It's like he need her for his side. He really depend on her :') 
  • Watermelon detected! Where did they bought eh? HAHAHA. Just like the panelist said, they definitely like a newlywed couple. They do everything together. Aigu-- I feel like a proud mom watching em. And yep, Solar's formal/informal talk. HAHAHA i think its just one of her charm? I mean its doesnt bcs she's still not comfortable with Eric, but I think she just talk so fast without noticing that she mixed it. Like what she's said on the black room, its like her habit now and how she hope her husband noticed whenever she drop the formalities.Hahaha now i know one of the reason why Solar love to steal glances over Eric, she hope for his notice! Awwww i just want to hugs her. 
  • EHHEY- Is it Eric doing some magic? LMAO when they do Ddongi Mukbang Road until to the bank, he didn't wear his wedding ring, but when they're waiting for their patbingsu, theres his wedding ring tho LOL he even make hand gesture like he want to show off that he finally wear their wedding ring to Solar :phew:
  • THE WEDDING PHOTOS! FINALLY!!! There piles of it!!! They definitely take a lot of photos than what we watched isn't? Its really good like it was taken by a pro. Plot twisted, it was the groom and the bride who took all the picture itself. Gosh! I can't express how giddy i am when i see lot of their wedding pics. Eric definitely love to take Solar's pictures. A lot of solo pic of his bride there. and its really beautiful! Gahhhhhh. I really hope MBC will released all of their wedding picture in their gallery. It's so precious for them (so does to us!!)
  • 199.99% WGM Panelist definitely favour our couple. They really love our couple. I just love how concern Park Narae is when she even bought the forks & spoons on the behalf other wgm panelist for Eric & Solar. She really look like a older sister trying to send help to her younger brother/sister who just got married. Keke. Sechan such a naughty! HAHAHA he's funny when he asked Solar to go out drink with him whenever Eric isn't around by using Jo Seho's gagman friend, Nam changhee. LMAO and Eric's reaction "What are you doing?" his voice tho LOL
  • When they make the video call to Park Narae. Kyaa~ they just closely sit beside each other comfortably. *squeals* They definitely know how to kill me with such a little moment. Keke. Park Narae really sound so happy for them. She definitely adored our couple. Park Narae sister in law!! Tehehe. HAHAHA and the last frame after they finished the call, she just a meme. LOL
  • Eric and Solar's bar on the making. I'm laughing yet feel so bad at Eric when he experiencing hard time while putting the air in the pool. HAHAHA. Eric mentalbreakdown in silence while his wife being happy decorating all the lights. LOL. Even so, he doesn't voice out for Solar's help tho. It's like he trying to show that he can do it by himself eventho he actually waiting for Solar to help him LMAO.
  • Yeba Solar strike again! How cute she put on the light happily and endup giving up + a little cute tantrum when she found she put on a wrong way LOL while her husband voice out his concern eventho he lost his soul after blowing it all of his heart out HAHAHA even his voice changed. *chuckles* and yet, Eric still calmly help his wife out. Yes, he definitely the sexy brain husband of Solar. I like to quote Solar on the black room iv. "We really fit very well" <3 We know, Solar. We all know that. You guys fit so well even from the start :P 
  • Pineapple making another cameo again!! HAHAHA sometimes I think that pineapple and our couple really got something because theres always pineapple coincidence around them ;) Those lights turned their terrace look like exclusive place for just both of them. Kyaaa~ if only I can teleport to their house...
  • I just noticed how small Solar is when she stood beside Eric. She just so smol until she need to stand on the bench to put on the pineapple lights (Cuttttee) & I admired how cool Eric put on the mirror ball while Solar need to tip-a-toe to adjust the mirror ball. Kyaa~ its such a great view of them! <3
  • The last scene where they stand so close with each other while arranging the drinks make my heart warm. I just love how their thoughts about their terrace seems overlapped each other? Its like Eric's description apply on the day, while Solar's description apply when the night comes. They.......seriously....the missing piece of each other? Day & night ~ Gahhh :wub:

Conclusion:

Spoiler

Both of them are the (pine)apple of my eyes .I just feel satisfied just by seeing them being like that without having any deep skinship. The feel is like watching a reality show of a newly wed artist couple. I think they've grow comfortable lots in this episode, eventho Solar just mixing her talks in formal/informal. I just find its nothing and its cute tho. Hahaha. Eric & Solar's teamwork is just like solving puzzle. It's like they need each other to make sure their work turned out well! Eric need Solar, and Solar need Eric <3 All seconds & minutes in this episode are on my favourite list! No more elobration! Keke.

P.s: Anyone know what magic trick that Eric did to get his wedding ring back on his finger? LOL 

I can't wait for the upcoming episode! OMG FINALLY TWO WISHES HAVE BEEN HEARD BY MBC GAHHH!! Panelists going to be their first guests for their housewarming party & yep yep yep! Even MBC approved Park Misun as our ddongi couple's mother in law. Kyaaaaa~!! the provoke dance by our couple + direct marshmallow bite!!! *dead* lmao the panelists really working hard to help em OTL and the episode where the wife working hard to promote her husband's comeback is going to air too!!! AND YEP!!!!! my eyes is right!! the picture of Eric's album cover was really plastered by 'Can't Help Myself' sticker! HAHAHAHA im sure that someone is no other but our Ms. Ddongi, Solar who did that! & Solar's letter......idk but i think she's look like she's holding her tears as Eric read her letter...i'm guessing she's finally shared her feel with Eric by writing him a letter? Awww.... :( I'm sure we gonna have another moment that touched our heart again. ;__;

- - - 

Edit: Sorry for the late replies, ddongideul. Is it okay if I put the reply in the spoiler? Trying to save the space since my post is already long enough ;;;  

Spoiler

@sight_stv omg. chingu. You're right! We're all definitely fated to be together HAHA soulmate shipper indeed! *fist bump* your words really make me hype up! :') thanks, mate <3 I will. I've done it but since my internet kinda low, I can't upload it yet ;__; 

@Farfalle Hey, my owl sista! Sorry for the late reply again. ;;; That's true, chingu. It's like they trying to relate them in every ways they can hahaha. Yep, definitely! I think that's one of the reason why Eric always being asked about Solar whenever he on broadcast? xD I think its charmender? The dragon pokemon with the fire power? Omg isn't this coincidence? Solar is Yong (Dragon), she's also our squirtle, a turtle pokemon with water power? Fire-water.....hmmmm. B)

@Giann_Kim hehe. thank you for your encouragement, chingu. I will make sure you guys watch it when I upload later one, eung? Ehhey- but I always endup admiring your fmvs tho hehehe.

@zurah90 I think I just went missing all over again, chingu hahahaha. Omg you even fantasied over Eric's lips. Ohhho B) IKR! LOL She's just so cute wearing the short keke I think she's trying to keep fashion that her husband like to wear? I noticed Eric always wear short pants when he around her tehehehe. Yep. I've done doing it, just need to upload. But since my internet kinda slow, it's make the process slow too T_T Awww- why did you stop? That's what i'm doing too when i'm first learning to make video before, chingu. :3 But you also talented in editing tho! Gifs making, editing  pictures of our couples that resemble them :3
& thanks for your words, chingu! Its mean a lot! <3

• Like 6

Not the breakup rumour AGAIN!!!! :mellow:

haters are twisting the preview so we can believe such a baseless rumour.  Let them die by ignoring them please. 

1 hour ago, Farfalle said:

Are Solar's eyes get teary or just sweating? Hope for the first though :) 

I also think it might be sweat since it's the summer and her face is sweaty.. but it could be both who knows.. Eric said thank you after he read it so it can't be bad :)

• Like 6

I think they went to the bank first and it was raining that day (notice there were no couple bracelets) and remember at the start of last week episode where they went to buy clothes, they used umbrella because it was still raining. But PD obviously want to make the mukbang into one episode that's why the sequence was messed up. After they went to the bank, they bought the clothes and did the mukbang and then they went on to buy the watermelon, which we didn't see, then maybe Eric realised he didn't wear the ring that's why he wore it and we get to see them bought patbingsu and tada Eric wore the ring already hahaha

• Like 6

@Farfalle I think i didnt cut any skinship progress. Its just the gifs capacity is very limited. I cant make it longer. I do my best to preview or to make their moments in gifs. 

@NamSeoYeon18 I read the 'war' in yt. I agree with you. Im really pissed with that comment. Like. Wth man. Every couple has their own style in progressing their own relationship. But well, lets just ignore them. Just wait until the time comes that they will love ddongie couple too. I swear they gonna love our otp as the time flows. 

I really love this moments. Simple yet magical. Slowly but surely. That make it more realistic. I really love this couple <3

tumblr_oau4c6gIWN1uulf24o1_400.gif

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

Hi Solric shippers. :)
I am really worried. I read some comments about Solar Eric breaking up soon. 
Has anyone read any news about it ? Or is it just a rumor ?
Personally, I wish it was just one of the nonsense rumor. I really like them together. 

But it got me thinking why Solar's tearing up in the preview ? OMO! :(

dont mind it, they still on the early stage.. if they gonna end soon some insider already say it 1 or 2 months before they still have a long way to go, they say it because of the teary preview but dont worry! even the panel just come to boost their skinship so its still a long way :) 

• Like 4

i open this thread and seriously guys, just ignore them i personally saw the comment and dont mind it coz its not true, the prove is you can see they just open their account for their date future, they just set up their house, they still need a honeymoon, the judge panel just come to boost their skinship and lastly if its true some insiders will tell about it 1 or 2 months before they record the last ep, they still have a long way to go so dont worry guys! just share the positive vibe :) and the preview you can see the caption where that letter scene "i will do it all for you, Eric" so its just Solar who finally want to share her inner thought even i dying to know right now :) 

@Farfalle yah!! i just need the content clearly like seriously lol 2-3 weeks i think i need to hibernate to skip those weeks lol im seriously curious right now :) i really gonna wait your translate here, i will refresh this thread every 5 second lol :D 

• Like 6

hmm.. a lot of comments to read ~ really filled my time

anyway, i'm not trying to make conclusion too. some said solar's seemed teary for next week's eppy, is it possible also that MAYBE solar's face is just sweaty because of the heat? :glasses: she's fanning herself due to the heat though~ it makes me wonders too...:blush:

• Like 6

Happy Monday lovelies! :) Oh wow~ i will reply when i got the time later. Kekeke:sweatingbullets:

@maeryl

Oh daebak! I tried to google translate it...i just can understand that they gonna appear in a radio show this Wed, 160727 at noon... 12pm(?) 

Hahaha... just gonna wait for someone to officially translate it accurately.

If this is REAL... we gonna have a party in here! Lol :P 

---edit---

DAEBAK! Oh and thanks for the great news! What a great day to start with!!!♡♡♡

• Like 5