[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

i don't think i saw the whole panelists been to any couple's house before this too..

but, i think i saw some panelist has been to go to some couple wedding event..

hehehe. Dong couple is panelist favorite couple tho, they care about our couple and help with their relation and progression..

hehehe

just my thought..

can't wait for next week :P

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, ouki said:

Wow, isn't Eric hairstyle here the same as when he filmed countdown stream for his MV?.. also it's the same as his comeback stages!! that means they shot it recently?

7iVuTGm.jpg

The dress though. It's Solar's dress. OMO! Did they really give it to her since she said it's her style ? :lol: 

• Like 5

I'm seeing new faces here! Hi guys!! *waves* I'll just wait for the subbed episode and watch it tomorrow. Thanks for the recap and screenshots guys. (I just passed by quickly since I can't spoil myself hehe :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 7

I'll talk about this episode again after i've watch with subs tomorrow. :) I enjoyed reading interesting posts here and there's many conclusions that we still wondering about. Let's hope we could find the answers in next episode! ;) I've always love Park MiSun! She's like a mother to everyone. I know by saying this could be a little biased but from what i saw, not only the panelists visit them because of Eric used to be one of the panelist, but they love our couple (Ddongie is their favorite couple for sure!) that they came to help and push the skinships on Ddongie. Next episode gonna be DAEBAK! B)  

So before i go... here's MAMAMOO×GFRIEND SHOWTIME Ep3. 

cr to the owner

Ddongie article: 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/mamamoos-solar-impresses-eric-nam-with-her-financial-knowledge-on-we-got-married 

---edit---

These beagles are loved! ♡♡♡

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/23/mamamoo-hilariously-fails-hidden-camera-prank-hwasas-birthday/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ouki said:

Wow, isn't Eric hairstyle here the same as when he filmed countdown stream for his MV?.. also it's the same as his comeback stages!! that means they shot it recently? :o

I feel the same as you when I saw that, but I couldn't find his comeback performance with that outfit? Hmmmm but I found something interesting. Eric's outfit in the blackroom interview for today (and last week) episode is same with this IG post, which is posted on July 5th.

Spoiler

The day when he filmed the blackroom interview:

While today and last week episode is filmed on June 30th. So, I think they can do the blackroom interview in the different day from the filming date. Maybe July 5th is their filming when they meet WGM panelists. I can't find any photo of him with that outfit in the preview though. Maybe the hair is for MV filming or other shooting?

Spoiler

The filming for eating broadcast and this week episode

• Like 5

I lost their filming... it's always happen when they shoot in their house. 

I guees they filming twice since Eric comeback (his first comeback stage is in mcountdown, thursday july 14th and at night his mv release)

Park kyung lim radio is in tuesday 19th and mbc show champion in wednesday 20th (this day they spot filming with the car)

I'm looking for @NamSeoYeon18 post about eric snapchat and it's in page 98 the date is july 11th...eric wear white mic and I thought he filming wgm at that time (solar feet still injured too)   If he's not filming wgm what he done that time....

• Like 5

the eng sub is out guys and i already watch it so i want to share my thought about yesterday eps :wub: i will focus just on their interaction :D 
*on the bank*
- Solar financial skill is so impressive as you all think lol
- Their interaction when they talk about KCON is just feel so right :) Solar said what she learn from Eric and you can see Solar punch Eric arm 2/3 times coz he teasing her lol
- Their pin code omg they always on the same thought just like us as their shipper :D 

*on the cafe*
- Solar still mix his language and Eric notice it but Solar say she will use informal language as she getting use to it, i really like Solar honesty in this matter

*on their house aka THIS EPS HIGHLIGHT!*
- I really love how the Panel take care of our couple and love them! 
- Omg you can see Eric jealousy when Nam Chang Hee ask Solar to drink with him when Eric not around and Eric say "what are you doing" lol lol 
- And for me i think when Eric song "Cant help my self" playing its not them who play it, i think the PD put it for a background to support Eric comeback ( its just my opinion :D ) 
- When Solar put a joke on Eric when he try to blow the pool lol its make me giggles, when the wife is having fun the husband is almost pass out lol lol :D 
- Solar found a other side on herself and its decorating lol thanks to his husband :wub:

AND FINALLY THE SWEETEST SCENE LOL

Solar got frustration when she realize she got the opposite way when she set the bulp lol! and you can see Eric just calmly and give a solution! ( he's smart indeed lol :D ) and Solar voice you can clearly when she say "this one?" she sound so frustrated and so limp just as she say her motivation is gone! and after the cable connected Solar get excited again thanks to his husband! my point of view
- Eric even put his work aside when he's very tired ( you can see on his face after make that pool lol :D ) and help his furstrated wife! and Solar said on her interview that they fit really well even she say it two times! and she said Eric is calming her down omg..

i feel it for real that they still develop feeling for each other right now and i dont mind what their haters going to say coz im gonna ignore it, im gonna believe what i believe :D and the preview is just killing me omg.. the Panel boost their skinship progress lol and Solar dance like she is in the most comfortable place lol ( looking forward to it ! ) and the pepero game :wub: after saw next week preview i agree with @zurah90 about the car lol i think its Solar work too because the car is not neatly done just like the front face of the car lol lol, if the producer is the who does it they will make it neatly! looking forward to next week eps :D
@Farfalle omg you right.. the preview is killing me right now i need next eps lol!

• Like 7

Hi guys i could not open late night cause i've been from Hallyu Day yesterday. And im so tired. Well.. Im still watching the episode and solar's frustration is too cute too handle. And eric who's in there keep her calm. My gad. My heart cant calm <3 HAHA. Btw. Im still going to do more gifs for the latest episode <3

tumblr_oast5oecc91uulf24o1_400.gif

• Like 7

MY GAD! NEXT WEEK EPISODE WOULD BE DAEBAK! IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW THAT I MIGHT PUT A LOT OF GIFs EVERYWHERE. My heart. Please be calm. Okay! Next week's highlight! Leggo.

I wish some episodes that i want to see wont cut again this time.

tumblr_oasuxkHJpj1uulf24o1_400.gif

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Ira Ajja said:

I'm looking for @NamSeoYeon18 post about eric snapchat and it's in page 98 the date is july 11th...eric wear white mic and I thought he filming wgm at that time (solar feet still injured too)   If he's not filming wgm what he done that time....

I don't think he filmed for WGM on July 11th. I saw this PD's post on instagram, looks like he's editing Eric's footage for some program.. but i don't think it's for WGM

Another fantaken that day
Spoiler

• Like 7

Hello lovelies! :) Wow kudos to everyone posts and i'm loving to bits reading it. *a big love-a-applause* to you! 

What i think about this episode?

From the raw to the subbed i've watched, i noticed Solar really open up alot, especially during her black interview. She expressed confidently and you can see that she's proud of her hubby as well! ;) Yes, she still mix her formal and informal in her speech, goes back and forth using it but she's doing her best guys! :D  On the other hand, Eric is all ready for everything with Solar and he's just waiting for her to communicate with him comfortably. He knew that she need the time to loosen up herself to him and therefore he just being patient about it. :sweatingbullets: Our couple has originally known for being good, cooperating in their teamwork together but in this episode, they really emphasized the true meaning of teamwork.B) And if you realizes it, our Yongsunnie is a letter person as that's the only way she could show her genuine confession through it.

Like in the preview for the next episode...

l5BFPQ5.jpg

I love how Eric would just clasped his hand onto Solar's.:wub: That lip expression (Omg! I don't know how to describe that word! :sweatingbullets:) of Solar, showing her satisfaction when Eric read and grateful towards her letter. Oh yeah, she seems teary too. So much feels~ ♡ Always anticipating for them to create their sweet memories together! 

What is my favorite scenes in this episode?

• Solar being a great wife by helping Eric with their financial knowledge. She filled in the gap that her husband is weak in. 
  • Solar made a funny and cute jokes about how the note matched Eric's top, especially the color. LOL at Eric's "Thank you for nothing." :P 
  • Eric praised her english during her greeting at KCON NY and how she put her practised into good use. She let out her yelled accidentally and realized that she's being loud. Hehehe... And Eric practically, "Shh we are in the bank!" Kekeke
  • Solar's embarrassed hits on Eric's arm when he kept teasing her. Cuteness! Their interactions are just simple and sweet! ~♡♡♡
  • They indeed have deep telepathy when they think alike for their PIN number. ;) 
  • Love the way Solar looked at Eric when he talked to the staff of wanting to open up for their joint account. She paid attention on what he said and helped him saying the word that he wants to say. Sweetness~♡♡♡
  • Eric in blackroom interview, "We need to go together the next time i need help." Yes, please do Eric, you can lean on her in time of like this and others too! Lol
  • Eric minor jealousy, "What are you doing?!" when he read the card that Nam Chang Hee wanting to drink with his wife without his presence. The innocent Nam ChangHee got blamed thanks to that mischievious panelist, SeChan.
  • The closeness when they sat together to make a video call and thanked NaRae who gifted them the set of forks. 
  • Love how the PD set Eric's Can't Help Myself as the background song when they sat and put their wedding pictures into frames, putting everywhere in their house. Their house can literally be a wedding gallery showroom! 
  • Their busy moments decorating for their very own poolside bar. Solar having fun doing her work comfortably, opposite from the tired and soulless Eric.
  • Solar showed her tantrum after realizing her mistake and Eric being a husband and calm her down to help giving her a solution. Told ya, they really complete each other!
  • Solar in the blackroom interview being proud and realized that both Eric and her fit each other. She mentioned it not once but twice! Love her expressions when she talks about it. She's being honest and sincere! ♡♡♡
  • Eric's manner hand when Solar was standing at that chair to put up the pineapple bulbs to the tree.

There's more but these are some that i pointed out. Now i just can't wait for the next episode! 

• Like 8

omg i seriously cant think straight right now, im so curious about that sad letter :crazy: i really hope its not gonna be like they not showing us about the letter content and just skip where to Eric response about the letter im seriously going crazy if that happen..how can that make her teary omg i really wish to skip this week 

• Like 4