[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening lovelies! :) It's FRIDAY!!! WOOHOO...OOH OOH~ 

Still waiting for episode 16 teaser pics, text preview... can't wait! :sweatingbullets:

I'm a bad Moomoo for not getting any updates for MAMAMOO... Mianhaeyo~

Oh well~ Just an update from our Eric Nam. An article from Milk Media... Do read up if you want to know more about him! ;) A proud Namnation here wishing him all the best for his successful career and future. 

https://milk.xyz/articles/meet-an-adorable-new-k-pop-star-youre-gonna-love/?su=s0se8j1 

~~~~~

Made this! They look gorgeous and matched in red & white suit! :wub: 

Red and White must be their "it" color! 

f6tVxsN.jpg

• Like 4

Good morning all! finally have time to post this, so busy yesterday and as i promise today is the day guys! im gonna upload our couple FMV as soon as possible, still 10% progress of editing :D i hope you all gonna wait for it! and thanks everyone for the updates :wub: im gonna post the sneak peek first :phew:

Untitled_zps5gcdkx41.jpg

• Like 3

Good morning, ddongideul <3 

Finally it's D1 before Eric & Solar's Bar episode!ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I can't wait to watch them again tomorrow bcs I'm missing them so much already ;w;

Anyway to chingudeul who I haven't reply our convo yet, please wait eh- cuz this past two days,my internet isn't providing good connection sigh and I misses you guys (+reading your posts), chingus!ㅠㅠ *huggies*

But I got the previews as soon as I opened up their insta! Jyajyan!!!!!!!

Gahhh. Just seeing the previews make me missed them more....guess I'm really a ddongi couple pabo ㅠㅠ

+ a bonus fanedit I randomly found HAHAHAHAAHA THIS EPIC LOL 

https://www.instagram.com/_u/frenchmiguelito/)

• Like 5

@sight_stv

Oh wow! Even that already look promising! Bring it on baby!!! Thanks for your hard work chingu! ;) *fist bump*

~~~~~

Our Yougsunnie the tteokbeokki lover made the headline~♡♡♡ 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/solar-jokingly-names-this-snack-as-her-go-to-health-dish

---edit---

@ryuseolnims

Glad and grateful to you for coming back along with ddongie goodies! *hugs* Just can't wait for tomorrow episode! Indeed! We are all Ddongie pabo! Kekeke :P And that fanedit is priceless!!! Omg i'm lovin it! I'm always getting jelly with his sexy lip bite. *faints*

Well, i'm really looking forward to see the wiser wifey Solar to help out her hubby with the utility bills, etc. Eric have always confessed that he have difficulty with it. They look like a natural pair of husband and wife discussing about it together...hehehe. And yeah more eye contacts please!!!!! Oh yeah! Finally they are back at home! Party time!!! *dance around with sparkling confettis*

• Like 2

More preview pictures of tomorrow's WGM episode :) 

79333303.1.jpg

-----

Other similarity moment of our couple :) 

-----

Eric & John Park will be guests at SBS Power FM "Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time"! Eric is asked about his ideal type and he answered with the answer that he has told (bright, always smile/laugh, do her best at work), but he didn't mention Solar explicitly I think. But some of Korean articles relate this to Solar :) 

SBS Power FM "Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time" IG updates:

Spoiler

-----

A bit out of topic, but I think Eric changed his phone case?

Spoiler

• Like 9

@zurah90 Yes, at least he's not that startled now, knowing his wife's antics haha. You're welcome! I know that 'Daddy & I' is a good program and a way to know more about Eric too especially :) Yeah, really thankful to the subber though, he/she helps many international viewers out there. Btw, I love Solar's outfit when she supported Eric <3 Can't wait to see those episode! Good eyes too about their similarity in wearing red suit! 

@ryuseolnims Thanks for the preview pictures, chingu :D Me too, can't wait to see them tomorrow! That fan-edit picture hahaha just make me laugh :D 

@sight_stv Wow, you use the "I Won't Give Up" song and capture their progress in skinship well :D And realized once again that at the earlier episode they really progressed much in skinship, but after Eric started flying abroad back and forth (from the Jeju episode) they're a bit shy at skinship maybe due to long time not seeing each other? But the good part is their comfort with each other continues to progress though, just maybe shy at the thought of skinship :)

• Like 3

@Farfalle yeah thats my purpose :wub: thats a good reason too! maybe because of that they feel kind of awkward, a good thing is as you said, their comfortable with each other is enough for now and we still have housewarming and eric comeback episode, im pretty sure on that episode they'll get much close.. we just have to wait their great moment and hope the PD not cut it lol :D   

• Like 4

@zurah90 aww-- thank you for welcoming me back ahaha *hugs* chingu-ya, I can feel your energy eventho just reading your postㅎㅎ this chingu definitely our vitamin hahaha. Ohho- his lips is irresistible eh? #cough hahahaha

Irk? Can't wait for that too! Gaahhh. I really anticipating their 'we're in big trouble~ big trouble' in bank & the their ddongi bar! AHAHAHA Look like Eric already soulless just by pumping the air for the pool lmao Ms. Wifey, please help energizing your husband's energy back please! He really experienced a hard time there lol may you stay strong, E Yoondo ssi :P

P.s: I love your edit, chingu! The charismatic red of Ddongi Couple!

@xexe most welcome chingu-ya! Ikr! We really got a lot of things need to catch up hahaha anticipating! ;) 

@sight_stv omg, chingu! I watched it already! The FMV is really good + Jason Mraz's 'I Won't Give Up' songㅠㅠ it's really good! I like your title edit! It's so pretty! Chingu-ya, I would like to make a confession, tbh since the past two days, I'm working on fmv for our couple too and I'm also using Jason Mraz's 'I Won't Give Up' song but with the one that Eric did cover with크크 (you put Eric's cover at the last part at the kissing cheek scene right? ;) ) that's why my giddiness increasing when you also using the same songㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'm sure we indeed a soulmate shipper, chingu! The coincidence is really daebak!*hugs* 

When I'm working on the fmv silently, I don't tell you guys first because I'm scared it won't turn out well like you and giann_kim chingu did bcs I'm not a pro hahaha and after I watched yours, I feel shy now (+a lil menboong) when I watched my still-fmv while editing it hahaha. ;;/////;;

P.s: I guess we as ddongi shippers also have our very own coincidence isn't? Indeed a soulmate shippers! <3 

@Farfalle most welcome, chingu ya! Thanks for posting the next previews! ;) *fists bump* Rightrightright? Ahahaha Eric really having menboong time lmao hahaha I saw Solar's legs there ;) lol and yeah! The fanedit is funny right LOL the editor really geniusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess Korea News Outlets really love our couple, they keep tagging them together in their articles *chuckles*
Wow! You found another one! There another resemblance of our Ddongi couple! Ooohh yeah! Yep, he changed to a new one! the last one, is the black one aite? with the astronaut illustration on it. I think Eric love to change his phone cover and he always use cute oneㅎㅎ 

And welcome to the newcomers (@jelatinx &  @chemoomoo90 ) to our heaven! This is ddongi paradise ship that sail by our very own duo captains, Capt Nam Yoondo & Vise Capt Kim Yongsun (+ddongi shippers on the board) that will never let you down and will make you smiles whenever you're having hard time! Enjoy your stay with us ~ ;) Leggo!*ding ding ding* 

• Like 5

@ryuseolnims awww thank you so much!! yes i use that on the last part after Eric sing that part, its not coincidences, its just we as shipper is fated to be together LOL LOL!! omgg cant wait to see your FMV! we soulmate indeed *fist bump* noooo dont feel shy mate, we can express our feeling just by FMV and we made it for everyone as Ddong shipper so HWAITING!!!! make sure you post it when you done upload it key? :wub: i cant waitt to see yours! i just happy with everyone in here, more FMV means more content to spazz over LOL LOL!! once again HWAITING :D 

• Like 6

@sight_stv You captured that well, chingu! :D Don't know if it's a housewarming though. If it isn't, please make them spend their quality time together. Just talking while sitting is good too. Yeah, PD please don't cut their close moment together :( 

@ryuseolnims Yeah, I think so, even the photos by press media too, sometimes they wrote Eric/Solar's own photo by "Eric/Solar, are you watching?" I think they're quite popular B) Yes, the last one is the black one with pattern of astronauts(?), now I think it's a cute dragon? Or charmender? :D suddenly I think of Pokemon out of nowhere haha. 

@gandaako05 How do we do a twitter party? Btw, I just remembered that my handphone is broken and died recently so I've got no handphone right now :( 

-----

A little bit out of topic update, but it's related to our bubbly Solar! Some rappers from Amoeba Culture released an MV and Dynamic Duo's Gaeko mentioned 'MAMAMOO' and 'Solar' in his rap. I'll attach their MV in the spoiler, the MV will played at the time when MAMAMOO is mentioned. The english sub is available too :) 

Spoiler

-----

• Like 5

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 331 (will be aired at July 23rd, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Paying Bills & Making 'Ddong-i Poolside Bar'

Ddong-i Couple found a bank in order to catch up on paying the bills!
While Eric still found banking is a difficult task,
Solar showed off her extraordinary hand movements while counting the money.
For opening their cost of living account, the documents also ready! Without stopping, they submitted it...
How was the newlywed couple's first bank visit?

Heap of delivery boxes were placed in front of their newlywed house!
Among them, there's an unfamiliar box that no one order?
It was a gift from panelists for both of them, which is a 'fork set'!
They made a video call to Narae* in gratitude... How was the three persons' conversation?

Eric suggested to make a 'poolside bar' at the terrace!
Solar decorated with shiny neon sign and electric bulb excitedly,
Meanwhile, Eric who started to insert air to pool tube.
At the endless pool making no matter how he blowed the air, he was knockdowned...
Would their only 'Ddong-i Poolside Bar' be completed safely?

-----

Park Na-rae is one of the current WGM panelists.

-----

More stills from the official website:
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/photo/)

RuuciFd.png?1

8LpFeXi.png

Please take a look at the official site too, so it will raise our couple's photo album views :)
And yes, I'm LOL-ing at Eric's expression :lol:

• Like 11

Hi Everyone! I cant catch up on whats the topic here but i still reading all the post. I have to do my academic activities. I really love to stay in this thread reading such things that feeds my fantasy. Mygod. Hahaha. Tomorrows the day guys! Im really impressed on how you guys can be so active and be first in articles and everything. You guys are amazing! 

By the way, this is Eric x Solar Very First Skinship :heart:

tumblr_oapm2pEBxu1uulf24o1_400.gif

I have noticed Eric Oppa's new case! Its really cute! But i wonder why it has to be Charmander instead Pikachu or other pokemon? Is it because Charmander is a dinosaur-like pokemon and reminds it of Yong seon? Omg. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope that's the reason <3

Oooh. My thoughts, please be calm. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 8

How many chigus are active here so that we could come up for a twitter party? Guys @farfalle yeah lets promote their korean site,i think aome of the other shippers are also doing that to increase views of their ship...as of now eric nam and solar views in mbc facebook are mostly view latest are 300k...

• Like 3