[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Is Solar planning to dye her hair? :o 

-----

MAMAMOO attended an event (honorary ambassador of something) and this is after the event :)
It's been a while since we saw them in public.

Spoiler

The photo of the event:

-----

Eric's Snapchat update:

Spoiler

-----

Eric's Instagram update: 

Other Instagram updates related to Eric:

Spoiler

-----

Ulsan Summer Festival last night

-----

Eric will appear at tvN <Baek Teacher Home-cooked Meal Season 2> tonight as a one-day auditor!

Spoiler

Rough translation of an article:

'Baek Teacher Home-cooked Meal 2' Eric Nam, "Ex-girlfriend, cooking was delicious"
Source: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016072608322790375

By participating in the class as the sixth one-day auditor, singer Eric Nam, who enjoyed spinach cooking when he lived in America, is expected to show it by himself. Eric Nam will show his cooking which garlic, onion, and spinach are stir-fried together with olive oil.

Jung Joon-young asked to Eric Nam who excites women's heart just with his cooking appearance, "Do you ever help your girlfriend?" At this, Eric Nam said with shy smile, "It could be a lie, but at that time she said it was delicious," said him, giving laughter.

• Like 5

[Pizzamaru x MAMAMOO #phonewallpapers] :D 

-----

Translation of an article from Eric's interview with 'The Star' magazine! :) 

Eric Nam "MAMAMOO's Solar, cute that she's good at anything... Sometimes keep in touch"
Source: http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=20357580&ctg=1502&tm=i_ntr_c011

Spoiler

Eric Nam said that his virtual wife MAMAMOO's Solar "cute", revealing his affection.

Eric Nam is set as a 'bad boy' as the recent 'The Star' pictorial theme for August edition. In particular, Eric Nam's manly bold expressions and poses that can't be seen previously got staffs' cheer for his leading appearance at the photoshoot and fully understanding of the concept.

In an interview followed after the pictorial photoshoot, Eric Nam said, "People only know that I like to drink coffee, but I also like to play. Sometimes, I drink beer in front of a convenience store," revealing his unexpected appearance.

About his virtual wife, MAMAMOO's Solar, "As her style is completely the opposite of me, the good-at-anything appearance is cute. We are busy, but sometimes we contact each other," he said. "I recently went to America. I can't say it yet, but I've met a lot of great people," and after that he said, "I even ate with Heidi Klum and told her my songs. She told me to sing in english," said him about his travel in America.

You can see Eric Nam's August fashion pictorial and the recent detailed interview that contains his inner thoughts from 'The Star' August edition.

The pictorials:

201607260859040310_1.jpg

Spoiler

201607260859040310_2.jpg

201607260859040310_3.jpg

• Like 8

His joining law of the junglez?@coldcucumber  then he will become busy even more,hmmm i want him also to focus in filming wgm....oh i notice that magazines interview are quite interested in eric nam and solar tandemn...

• Like 4

@coldcucumber You're right! So this is what Eric means when he said he is going to go abroad back and forth again in August .___. He's really in every channel :sweatingbullets:

-----

From Ye Ji-won to Eric Nam... 'Law of the Jungle in Mongolia' starring confirmed
Source: http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=20359833&ctg=1502&tm=i_ntr_c011

2016072615202752886_1.jpg

Spoiler

Actor and actress Ye Ji-won, Lee Chun-hee, Park Se-young, Kim Min-kyo, singer Eric Nam, and BTOB's Changseob will appear in SBS entertainment program 'Law of the Jungle in Mongolia'.

At July 26th in the afternoon, 'Law of the Jungle' representative said to StarNews, "Ye Ji-won, Lee Chun-hee, Park Se-young, Kim Min-kyo, Eric Nam, and Changseob are confirmed to appear."

They will head to Mongolia, divided into advance team and second team. The advance team will depart in early August.

Meanwhile, 'Law of the Jungle in Mongolia' is scheduled to be aired on September, following 'Law of the Jungle in New Caledonia'.

• Like 5

I MISS THIS THREAD!!! OH YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW TOO! I saw somewhere that you can livestreaming live to it... look out for them closely, dearies! Hwaiting Ddongiedeul! :rolleyes:

@sight_stv

Yes, it's 2 times but as long as their friendships stay strong till now, it's just as good! ;) Well, i believe my fellow chingus here gonna have a party~ i can't wait for tomorrow too but sadly i couldn't join in so i'm gonna relying from everyone posts! :P  Thanks for cheering me anyway! *muacks* Kekeke

@Farfalle

Aww~ you are such an angel chingu! *hugs* But i really do feel bad for not replying not only to you but the others too. Everyone works/schooling too, gosh i'm just ashamed with my lame reason. *facepalm*  Thanks for the wish! ;) It was a new established company and it's my first time in this age to finally get what i've always wanted to do. :) Yes! That the one i'm talking about... Solar looks like her especially when she smiles! But yeah the vibes are totally different! Hehehe :D And thanks for always being an excellence captain in keeping this thread updated! Oh great! I love how Eric getting recognitions everywhere and even got casted for another variety program! Eric and the spinach! Reminded how he always wanted Solar to eat vegetables. Lol ^_^ Seriously Eric, why are you so irresistible?:wub: Keeping in contact means that they are friends! Just glad to know this! ;) Oh yeah... Solar seemed wanted to dye her hair but i prefer more if she would make different hairstyles with her hair. I'm not complaining... i respect RBW for taking good care of their children,MAMAMOO but what with the same outfits? Since it's an honorary event, i just hope they could wear something more presentable...but thanks to their own charms to colorize themselves. That MAMAMOO wallpapers are ♡!!!

• Like 6

Eric's today performance on SBS MTV <The Show>, for this week featuring SNUPER's Sebin!

Eric is nominated for first place today, but unfortunately he doesn't win. It's okay, it's already an accomplishment for you to be nominated though. Congratulations for the 3rd place! B)

SWg65Cm.png

Eric as one of the anchors at "The Show News"

Spoiler

-----

Eric's today performance at MBC FM4U "Kim Shin-young's Hope Song at Noon" Concert Live on V App
Full concert: http://www.vlive.tv/video/11438/Tuesday-Concert-화음--에릭남-여자친구-백아연-등-출연

I think Kim Shin-young mention about Eric's marriage? Am I hearing that right? Hahaha.

Edit:
The videos of Eric's cut are deleted by the uploader, so I deleted them from this post. But you can still watch the full concert with the V app link above :) 

• Like 8

@sight_stv You're welcome, chingu! :) I think Eric wants to try different things recently haha. It's okay, 'Law of the Jungle' is just like a one-time filming that goes on for a few days, so it won't really disturb his schedule. His health is the one I worry about since he's a soloist and have to do all of his schedule by himself :( Yeah, hope he's always in a good condition and keep in contact often with Solar :D 

@zurah90 Hey, chingu! We miss you too, particularly me haha! :D It's okay, chingu. Btw, I'm still at my holiday though haha. Don't be ashamed, everyone's energy is different. Woah, I'm happy for you chingu, and also a bit jealous because you know what you want to do already. Is it weird if I'm still confused about what I really want to do? :sweatingbullets: No, the captain of this ship is our Eric Nam, not me hahaha. I want to let others updating too, but because the updates are piling up, and I know it, so in the end I post them :sweatingbullets: Me too, I was waiting for this question to be answered by at least one of them, and finally today I get it! They're contacting each other means that the possibility of them being friends is bigger, right? I'm so happy! :D Agree with you, when I looked at the photos and the people that attended, I think they should be dressed more formal? Well, maybe the budget is tight hahaha. You heard that too? Maybe because Shin-young and Eric will meet again tomorrow, with Solar of course :lol:

• Like 6

@zurah90 yeah we all too excited for tomorrow lol! me too i must go work and maybe i gonna check this thread on break time :D you're very welcome :) 

@Farfalle yahh maybe around 3-4 day they in the jungle and im worried about his health too :( since he's very busy right now.. but its fine, our Solar can take care of him lol lol i just glad they contact each other outside filming :D 

• Like 5

@Farfalle

Really? Aww~ *kkamdongsseu* ;) Nah~ i still doesn't know what to do yet as this job wasn't originally my dream. It's more like i wanna try this once in my life. Lol :P I'm just being grateful that my superior gave me such an honor opportunity for me to take this path as i learn along the way. No sis, you're not being weird. We can keep dreaming of wanting something in our lives. Just keep believing. :) Well~ it does pull one thing in my life now, that is- being not able to be active in this thread like before. But i'm not worrying much coz even if i catch up late in here, at the least i'm enjoying myself with everyone wonderful thoughts and theories! I love our shippers too!♡♡♡ Let see, you are right about that! Eric Nam is our captain, his lovely wifey YongSun is a Vice Captain... ah i get it now! You are our wind that we breathe on to live! ;') Aww~ our mind collided yet again, chingu! I've always been wondering if they would ever contact each other outside filming? So i thought they would since they are filming WGM together and probably just to talk about each other ideas on what to project it out on the future episodes on WGM. But of course for sure, they would support each other on their music career and so on. Agree with you! Maybe not just being friends but bestfriends! :phew: MAMAMOO does appeal with their charms no matter how they dressed as. I know it's a tight budget for sure since they kept wearing it again and again but they could have wear something like them being in concert...Oh well~ but fortunately they wore skirt instead of shorts. At least there's a little formal. :rolleyes: That might just a mere tease from ShinYoung! Lolㅋㅋㅋ for sure Eric getting grill tomorrow! Woah~ talking about it, i just can't wait to see our couple interactions. More blushes, More redder, More laughs, More cuteness~ kkkyyyaaaa the anticipation is real! :blush: Oh yeah! I'm happy to see Eric in the top 3! For him to be nominated is like a big gift for me! His comeback for "Can't Help Myself" is no joke! Plus that awesome ad-libs that resembles certain someone too...*coughMAMAMOOcough* Hehehe :D 

@sight_stv

I'm sure gonna check this thread during my break too! *fist bump* Wanna see ShinYoung shooting her awesome questions to them! Kekeke :D

• Like 6

@sight_stv Yup, and I hope they can still shoot for WGM in the middle of their packed schedule. I mean, if they don't meet too long, I think they will be awkward again :sweatingbullets: Except they maintain the communication, but I think it's a bit hard if they're so busy. Eric Nam, fighting! MAMAMOO, fighting!

@zurah90 Hahahaha yes, I miss your energetic reply ;) Well, that's a kind and rare company though, still willing to give you the chance although you're still learning. Hmmm it's okay, you can still come here anytime and post something to whenever you're free :) Fighting, chingu! Oh my~ I'm also breathing, you know? Hahaha. Indeed Ddongi shippers here are connected at mind and heart :D Yeah, I hope they contact each other not just about WGM, but to talk trivial things too. You know, just like friends usually talk :) Kinda hoping Eric to support MAMAMOO at their first concert, but I think Eric's schedule doesn't allow it. Yes agree with you about MAMAMOO's outfits! Btw, you make me remember MAMAMOO's outfit when they performed at Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards 2015, I think the dresses are so beautiful <3 Me too, can't wait for tomorrow! Hopefully there's something to spazz about! Hahaha. Actually, we can participate on voting him with text message for 'The Show', but I realized it too late and I'm a bit confused whether to post it here or not since I'm afraid that Eric's updates here will be too many :sweatingbullets:

-----

Btw, since I'm reminded about this MAMAMOO's performance and it's one of my most favorite stage (from the song, performance, and outfits!), I'll share it here! Well, beside their beagle personality, I just want to remind you that they're really a talented girl group B)

• Like 5

@Farfalle

You make me wanna spazz even more instead! I like your spirit! *fist bump* Fighting for you too! *hugs* :) We breathes in even more livelier here thanks to you! And please don't deny it! ;) Wasn't it obvious? Kekeke. :P We can see how close they are in WGM and their interactions are out of this world, beating all those whom got besties~ okay there goes my delulu mind. Hehehe :D Yes, i agree with you! Hoping for him to make a surprise visit but that would be unlikely, knowing his busy schedules. Ah~ it's alright. I can't even if i want to coz by the time i'm here, his performance already ends. :rolleyes: It's a few day left before they went separate ways... The wifey to Japan and the hubby to LA. Can't wait for amazing performances by them. MAMAMOO joint stage and maybe we could see Eric duet with Amber for "Just Wanna"? Hmm... Eric isn't on the same day as my boys. A little thought too if there's gonna be a ddongie fan going to pass him a gift to Solar. Hehehe... Oh yeah! Fyi, that MAMAMOO video you posted is in my favorite list! I watch it EVERYDAY, believe me or not. B)

Chingu, i knew you have posted about Eric's interview for "The Star"...but being a ddongie shipper, i can't help myself but to post about it again here. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/26/eric-nam-reveals-relationship-got-married-partner-solar-camera/

It's down to few more hours to go and we finally get to see their live interactions. It's all out in the open! ;) 

• Like 6

That's a great news! Eric to experience the jungle :lol: one of my favorite shows but it's kind of dangerous.. I hope for the safety of everyone. I hope when he comes back he man up and live YOLO ang just grab Yong Sun's hand lol my delulu.. ok I'm out good night everyone.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pwnkl said:

That's a great news! Eric to experience the jungle :lol: one of my favorite shows but it's kind of dangerous.. I hope for the safety of everyone. I hope when he comes back he man up and live YOLO ang just grab Yong Sun's hand lol my delulu.. ok I'm out good night everyone.

so after back from the jungle he gonna more manly and confident lol! :D 

@zurah90 are we gonna get some sweet moments today? LOL really cant wait, just a few hours again before our couple live :D:D 

@Farfalle you're right... just hope they really communication frequently as Eric said :) and if Eric getting more bold after back from the jungle maybe we can expect him ask her "do you miss me?" if they dont meet for a while LOL LOL *delulumodeon*

• Like 5

Yo, today is d-day of ddongi radio broadcast! 30 minutes more! Will we get fantaken pictures of them? Walking side by side on the way to meet Kim Shinyoung? *solar's winks*ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Found streaming link to Kim Shinyoung's Hope Song at Noon : http://mini.imbc.com/webapp/index.html?s=radio01&service=bora

Another random found on the insta, guys~ the first time Mrs. Wifey stealing glances toward her Mr. Hubby :>  

https://www.instagram.com/ainnetest/)

P.s: I'm still pending chingudeuls's reply, I will post it soon! Before that, I will left my like on you guys posts firstㅎㅎ excuse my slow response OTL

• Like 7