[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Good evening, ddongideul!<3

I really love reading everyone's posts. It's like my daily dose for my ddongi couple AHAHAHA. If only I can click 'Like' for multiple times for each posts *chuckles* thank you for your hardwork! *hugs*

@zurah90 ehhey- english isn't my mother tongue too, chingu. I'm sure enough that whenever i write, there will tons grammatical errors in itㅎㅎㅎ since I will just ignore grammars as long the points/thoughts successfully delivered to you guysㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ & one of the reason when I joined here, I hope I can improved my writing (Eng) skills (i'm a dork in grammars you know haha) so yeah- I'm still learning. >_<
I feel touched and happy that my post eased the hatred feeling away, chingu eventho my posts always endup too longㅎㅎㅎ(I'm scared sometimes you guys will find it boring ㅎㅎ)*hearts bbyung & throw huggies* and don't say thanks, it's nothing. You too, whenever I read yours, I will always think that all of us here really got telepathy whenever come to Ddongi couple! I'm happy that my posts able to put smiles on your face, chingu! <3

woahwoah- daebak! this isn't coincidence isn't? That puppy laugh! Cute! Ahahaha. Idk why but I'm slowly think that Solar kinda influenced Eric in some ways. Look how they slowly resemble each other! Omg! Kyaa~ (P.s: Even before they met tho! Is this something called fate? #cough :P)

@Farfalle You just like me, chingu. I will endup being nocturnal if I'm on mood, sometimes I endup scrolling back & forth our forumㅎㅎㅎ That's true. I really agree on you in this. You can feel that their feeling is genuine for each other. It's like they've known for a long timeㅎㅎㅎ i'm really hoping for that too :3 

Ah. I think I know what show is that since my friend watched that too *nodsnods* Yeah, everytime a show come to end, we as viewers will experienced withdrawal syndrome ;w; oh yea- honeymoon! Before that, I'm hoping they'll have their own moments in their house firstㅎㅎㅎ aww- thanks, chingu! Keep that smile! Thanks to you too, I will always endup smiling whenever I read your posts!ㅎㅎ
Omg!!! He mentioned Solar again, chingu? Ehhey- #cough this already nth times aite, Eric ssi? Ohhohohoho~ *beams happily*ㅎㅎ I'm sure enough those restaurant wil get a good feedback after they posted our couple photo on INSTA kekeke. Another mark of their journey as Ddongi cp! <3

P.s: I didn't know that you both also took that quiz too! HAHAHAHA

@sight_stv I can't wait to watch your FMV! Hwaiting, chingu~ㅎㅎ and yes, our chingudeul posts really made our day! <3  

- - - - -

Ddongimon Go version Yoondongie & Yongddongie

Spoiler

Erichu <3 Solartle! Going to Sokcho for their date maybe (?) AHAHAHHA Will we get to see Eric piggyback Solar ? :phew::P
(excuse my edit, chingudeul! I can't help but made this edit bcs its just like em HAHAHA (I know its turned out bad HAHAHA :sweatingbullets:))

pikachu-squirtle.gif    3q6ID2h.png?1    

• Like 5

Hey, chingus! I tried to translate the recent articles and here it is! I also attached the video too.

Eric Nam's cut when he's talking about Solar at MBC 'Park Kyung Lim's 2 O'clock Date'
You can see at first he referred to his wife as "Solar", then "Yongseon" <3 And his shy expression at the end after talking about Solar, cute :3

Additional translation from video above that's not in the article (hopefully it's true):
DJ Park Kyung Lim also told him that many mothers want Eric as their son-in-law and if he knew about it. Then Eric laughed and said like, "Really? Isn't it just Park Mi-seon sunbaenim who thinks like that?" Then Park Kyung Lim said that not just Park Mi-seon, but many people thought like that and asked Eric what's the reason for it. Eric didn't know and felt thankful about it.

-----

Full cut of Eric's appearance:

Spoiler

-----

Eric Nam, "Solar, becomes more like wife... Close to ideal type"
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20160719n25326

Spoiler

Singer Eric Nam frankly opened up about his feelings to 'WGM' partner Solar.

At MBC Radio "Park Kyung Lim's 2 O'clock Date'-'Tuesday Special' corner on July 19th broadcast, singer Eric Nam appeared, showing his pleasantly talking skill.

Today Eric Nam answered to the question 'never lose on purpose to his girlfriend', "I think I'll lose on purpose". At his answer, DJ Park Kyung Lim said that at 'WGM' he beated Solar and became the victory of the swimming battle, "At that time before swimming, I've lost on purpose several times. And I wanted the wish so much that I worked hard for it," answered Eric Nam, evoking smile.

Eric Nam also said about his wish to Solar which is she talked in informal speech that drew attention, "She used a mix of informal and formal speech, when she used formal speech I thought 'Am I uncomfortable?'. So, I asked for informal speech to think of me comfortably. Now it's comfortable." After that, about 'WGM' partner Solar, Eric Nam said, "She's really amazing. Yongseon is very talented, she's like a fascinating friend. At first it's really awkward, she gradually takes care of me, and I think she's being like my wife. She's getting close to my ideal type."

-----

Eric Nam, "Solar, gradually getting close to my ideal type"
Source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/978648

Spoiler

Singer Eric Nam confessed his thoughts about MAMAMOO's Solar.

In afternoon at July 19th, Eric Nam who appeared in MBC FM4U 'Park Kyung Lim's 2 O'clock Date' was asked by DJ Park Kyung Lim about Solar, who's casted together as a virtual couple together in MBC 'We Got Married'.

Eric Nam answered, "I'm surprised/amazed everytime I see her", and "She doesn't have many experiences in entertainment program yet she's good." After that, Eric Nam said, "Yongseon is very talented, she's an amazing friend", then "We're having fun at shooting."

Park Kyung Lim asked, "What's Solar's charm?". Eric Nam said shyly, "At first she's awkward, but she gradually becomes friendly. Hard-working and bright Solar is getting close to my ideal type." As talk about Solar continued, Eric Nam said talkatively, "My face is getting red."

• Like 7

@Farfalle wow- you're so fast translating the articles, chingu! you're the best, ddengkyuuu~! tehehe *double thumbs up* :D
he look so shy after mentioned Solar! Ahahaha. I love the way he called Solar, Yongsun! (Cuz Yongsun remind him that she is his, eh?ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ :P ) I was trying to look at his ears but its was covered by headphone lmao :sweatingbullets:ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I wonder if his ears turned into red like always when talking about his wife? :P Now I can't keep myself but thinking delulu about our ddongi couple *chuckles* your fault for increasing my delulu imagination about you and your Yongsunnie, Mr. Nam! AHAHAHA

P.S: He look so cute with those geek glasses + curly hair! Look like a cinnamon rolls! x)

• Like 4

@ryuseolnims I think I should add "nocturnal" as my middle name :sweatingbullets: From Eric's recent interview too, I get impression that Solar is already comfortable with him? Hopefully, they're already really that comfortable in recent filming and I'm not expecting too high :') Yes, the house! It's a waste if they don't spend much time there since they have to pay for the rent (although I don't know whether Eric & Solar or MBC who pay the rent haha). It's heartwarming to see them always got a good relationship with owners of the places they visited. Yes, it's already the nth time, and more to come I think since Eric is on his promotion ;) I'm also happy if I can make you (and chingus here) happy with my post :wub: And again chingu, your edited picture made my day! The expression you chose for Solar & Eric's face are also matched with the situation, it's adorkable! :w00t:

P.S.: It's fast released because the vocabulary fortunately is familiar for me :sweatingbullets: You're welcome, chingu. Me too, love it when he mentioned Solar as "Yongseon", even he mentioned it without "-ssi". It's giving an impression that Solar is really a close person to him. Hahaha you can be delulu here chingu, but just don't fly too high :lol:

• Like 5

Right now i am just too excited to reply to lovelies' posts, especially to @Farfalle & @ryuseolnims .:rolleyes: Like, it's not everyday we got this great news of our couple. You may say i'm overreacted but maybe today is our day. Hehehe:sweatingbullets:Thanks @Farfalle dearie for keep coming in with the translated posts! Thanks for your hard work! ;) and also thanks to every ddongideul for awesome posts. I'm just so happy being in here to spazz with you lovelies! 

This already posted by our very own article translator, @Farfalle but i'm just being an extra here to post an article from Soompi. Kekekeke:P 

Even Eric amused everytime he learnt about his wife amazing personality. Our Yongsunnie kept bringing in surprises to her husband for her unexpected response, and yes that was one of her charms that i love about her. She's not good in expressing herself but her action shows. Overall, Eric got himself a special wife~♡ 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/19/eric-nam-shares-honest-feelings-mamamoos-solar/

~~~~~

Eric insta update with Park Kyung Lim (I love her too!!!)

• Like 5

Hello ddongiduel chingus !!!!!!

i'm looking forward for this saturday episode. finally they spent there time at their house yapiee ~~ :)

what will happen to them kekekkeke :P

OT I made another fmv of our couple but this time it is a sad one huhuhuh :dissapointed_relieved: FYI I love this song even though the lyrics is heart breaking :flushed:

please watch and share ~ Komawong ~ :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ktn4v or

https://openload.co/f/jzLE023XQWM/[FMV]_-_Eric_Nam_ft._Solar.mp4

• Like 6

@zurah90 You're welcome, I'm still learning though hehe. And yes, beside English, I'm trying to improve my Korean too. Yes, thanks to the husband for keeping this ship sailing despite many disappointed comments for them. I think we just have to believe in them. :) Thank you for your updates too, chingu! Always love to see yours too :D 

@Giann_Kim Oh, I like this song too ^_^ Thank you chingu! If it's can be uploaded to Youtube, it will be good to be shared to more people. But I think the copyright problems, right? Hope I can help but I haven't made fmv before :( And yes, me too waiting for the upcoming episode which is in their house!

• Like 6

@Farfalle o.m.g im back from work and open this thread and i found you already translate it!!! woahhh and the contents is so so so so make me happy! thank you very much!! *hug100times* how can Eric be bold on every interview and gentle in front of her? lol Eric-sshi, you got me now browwww.. now you can say she very close to your ideal type ha? just say it your ideal type is her already Eric! lol :wub: and why your face getting red when you talk about her? everything is just perfect right now, today is our day indeed! once again thank you very much! :D 

@ryuseolnims gonna upload it on this friday or on saturday morning if i dont stuck at work! thank youu!! yeah today is so perfect and today is our day indeed :D Eric-sshi, your da man! just grab her already :phew:

• Like 5

@Farfalle Thank you for watching. i'm so into making a fmv of our ddongi couple and i will not stop kekekeke :D yes, i'm supposed to upload it to my channel but because of the copyright claim... huhuhuhuhu :( so excited for their bar scene yapieeee !!!!!

@sight_stv  Thank you for the appreciation.... gamdong-seu :blush: i will try to made another fmv about our Eh Yoon Do and Yeba-ssi 

• Like 5

I love how Eric always opened up when he's asked about Solar ♡♡♡

Anyway i found dispatch's tweet (not recent) when they posted a selca of Eric and Song Haena (his model in MV) and i think the caption is cute haha

Spoiler

Rough trans:

Solar close your eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Eric Nam & Song Haena turns into sweet couple in new MV

• Like 6

Eric Nam's comeback on SBS 'The Show', feat. ASTRO's Jinjin

Hilarious when his manager tried to send his concern anonymously by saying he's "manager of singer E" :lol: The manager said that he's tired that singer E is a known gentleman, but actually he never rests, always sings, and very playful. Btw, him being a radio DJ reminds me when he & Solar tried it in the car at Jeju.

• Like 5

@sight_stv You're welcome! :D Hahaha Eric really resembles his father when it comes to show love for her wife, really doesn't hesitate to show their affection. A Korean article mentioned him as 'wife fool' too. Btw, good luck for your fmv! B)

@Giann_Kim Unfortunately, I don't know how to avoid the copyright claim. Maybe giving credits for the songs and scenes that are used? But ignore me, I really don't have experience at that :sweatingbullets: Waiting for your next fmv! :) 

@gureentea Hahahahha it's cute when other companies (beside MBC) did it. Like 'The Friends' too, including "Yongddong" in their highlight clip's title. Wonder if Solar saw those. A little bit hoping to see Solar's jealous side :rolleyes: Thanks for posting and translating, chingu :D

• Like 4

@Farfalle @ryuseolnims

I'm just so lucky to know that i found such great buddies here for the same intentions. To our nonstop learning journey, hwaiting to us~ ;) Anyway...ryuseolnims' edited Ddongimon Go version is sooooo cute! Good job for your creative work, chingu! *fist bump*

Oh yeah, i definitely loves it when Eric mentioned Yongsun without the "ssi", it shows how close and comfortable they are now and it feel so personal to me. It reminded when he was asked by MAMAMOO question, "Yongsun vs Solar"... Yongsun is different to him, as in he feels closer to her as a person. Yongsun feels like his. 

So i decided to quote this sentence from the article:

"It feels like she is actually becoming my wife. She's becoming more like my ideal type."

Well~Yongsunnie is his wife virtually. "Becoming more like my ideal type" huh? Then MAMAMOO's Solar/ Kim Yong Sun is your ideal type, Mr Eric! Aigoo~ :P 

Hehehe... even his nerd style looks cute on him! ^_^

This couple keeps me fluttering everytime i watch them. Can't look forward for their episode every Saturday! I didn't go cray as much before this. #onscreencouplegoals :wub:

@Giann_Kim

It was such a sweet and sentimental fmv, dearie :) I always envy people who can do and create such creativity. You've definitely got a great skill! ;) Eric Nam's "No Comment" is also one of my favorite song. When you used it in your FMV, it matched the scenes you chose very well! Thank you for your hard work! *fist bump*

@sight_stv

I definitely am looking forward for your work. Thank you in advance for sharing your creativity skills! :) 

@gureentea

Omomomomomomo... it fascinates me even more that other company share same sentiment like us Ddongideul. Of course, Solar will be cool about it. Hehehe... in hoping to see Solar's jealous side.:rolleyes: Thanks for the post! 

~~~~~

Eric's GooGims Company update

His rare expression tho~ kekekekeke:rolleyes:

Snapchat update. LOL:lol:

• Like 7

Eric's recent snapchat update reminds me of this. What a dorky couple!! They don't care about their image lol

---

@Farfalle @zurah90 i'm sure Solar watched the MV tho ㅋㅋㅋ and dunno why but i feel Solar does pay a lot of attention to SNS-related things, she even said on Showtime that she saw Gfriend's Umji's older brother posted a photo of her signature on instagram lol

• Like 7

@Farfalle ahahahha then, aren't we nocturnal sibling (?) LOL leggo hunting for Erichu & Solartle on the night! Gotta catch em all HAHAHA yeah- seems so & look how he sound kinda satisfied/happy after he said that keke yea- I'm praying for that :") Right? I wonder about the rental too! Its really a waste if they didn't use their house fully tho & judging from their reaction in next episode when its come for money, they just really look like a real couple fighting over who gonna pay for their home utilities (?) and Eric's 'Big big trouble' make me laugh cuz he just sound like my dad said to my mom. May you both survive in this cruel world, Nam Yoondo ssi & Kim Yongsun ssi~ AHAHAHAHA. Ikr? Our couple definitely the best when its come to manners. I'm sure they gave a good impression to the restaurant's owners *applause* :) i'm so gonna anticipate for his next 'my wife' mentions, chingu! tehehehe. Awww- thanks, chingu! <33 Really? Kyahahaha~ i tried my best to search the best expression of Eric & Solar with the pikachu & squirtle *chuckles* glad that you said its suited them! Its a little success then! x)

Ahhhhh- i see *nods nods*  definitely agree with you! seeing how he adressed Solar with her real name (even without -ssi), its showed that he definitely provided a soft spot for her. This couple definitely know how to make me turn into a foolㅎㅎㅎ don't worry, I will turn on my inner underground delulu mode when I go outside from here LOL 

@zurah90 Chingu-ya, you definitely the best when its come to reply's reaction! I adored it!<3 Whenever we get the overflowing news about our couple, I know we can't help ourselves but excited over it right? Ahhhh- today definitely our spazzing day! Tehehe. Eric's words always be our ddongi hearts' healing. :)  Aww- you make me touched, chingu! *hugs* eung, hwaiting to us! Lets not stop learning! Yosh! *chuckles* thank yooou~  I will work harder from now on! AHAHAHA

I love your quote! His words is just simple but its has deep meaning for us as their shipper. He just know how to make us smiles whenever he was asked about his wifey. Here my advice for you, Eric! When you got to know your wifey for real, you will never be dissapointed, Ric Nam ssi. The more you got to know her, the more you will drown into her. She just good in many ways. She slowly revealing her true nature to you. So, you gotta be ready and don't be shock like always *chuckles* 

P.s: I like how he said she's slowly becoming like his wife & close to his ideal type. #coughhard B) 

@Giann_Kim Omg another FMV by you! Chingu-ya, you're the best cuz you keep giving us FMV of our couple! Eric's 'No Comment' is one of my favourite songs by him. That song really bring the emotional mood :') and the FMV suited it.. gahhh ;w; 

@sight_stv It's okay, chingu! Take your time! We here willing to wait for it ;) *fist pump* IKR! You go, dude! We here cheering for ya LOL

@gureentea AHAHAHA Even Dispatch are on our ship.  LOL Sometimes, I adore SK news outlets, the jurnalists always tried to link both of them with cute headlines of their articles lmao make me wonder whether Solar notice this or not. Gahhhh. This make me hope we can see how their reaction over their MV. ;w; Let's just hope for jealousy atmosphere especially from our Yongddongie ㅎㅎ

- - - 
Idk whether you guys noticed their fashion today~ ㅎㅎㅎ

Spoiler

Eric-Nam4.png 
13704130_1173805742676146_551162503_n.jp

They both wearing spectacle for their own broadcast today! What else can we say when they both just keep having the same coincidence (?) :wub:

P.s: I just done watching Eric in MTV's The Show. I cannot with Eric's hyperness AHAHA poor his manager need to deal with this hyper kid ahahha his energy just to overwhelmed LOL & yeah...seriously they really overlapped in many ways~ ;) 

• Like 5

@zurah90 I feel like we're friends at a college or english course or something haha. Yes, we're learning and spazzing at the same time :D Yes, usually when celeb addresses another celeb, they will use "-ssi", so it sounds polite and formal especially if the celebs don't know each other personally. But Eric from "Solar" to "Yongseon", just give me impression that he's trying to be formal, but calling her "Yongseon" is already a habit of him so he unintentionally said "Yongseon". And yes, his sincerity shows there :) Although I love dandy Eric, but nerdy Eric is cute too. He is really a dork <3 and his Snapchat... :lol: He really has that hidden energy and playfulness, like Solar does.

@NamSeoYeon18 Today is really Ddongi Couple x Pokemon day! Thanks for the updates! :D

@gureentea Waw, thanks for Googims update about Solar which is months ago. There you have that efforts to search it :D Oh, now that you mentioned it, I think she indeed becomes more aware of SNS. She also knows about Pokemon Go fever haha. Let's hope they keep updated with each other :) 

@ryuseolnims Then, we're in one family with the owls (?) Hahaha. I'm a little bit confused though about the bank scene, why are they looked like competing with each other? And Solar's hand gesture when she counted the money hahaha. Your edited picture is good though! And since I don't see many fanarts of them as a couple, I'm happy to see yours :D Yes, yes, Eric is really keeping Ddongi ship sailing. B) Good eyes, chingu! I saw and updated things about them today and I don't realize their similar fashion. Yeah those spectacles! Even though the one Solar wore is Moonbyul's (Solar also has spectacles though), but yes this is a good coincidence. I think I have to write today's date in a note, because so many good things happen today :D 

• Like 3

@gureentea

I'm sure Solar have watched it too! I can literally imagine her LOL-ing to it! ㅋㅋㅋ :lol:Solar mentioned on WGM before that she now started to pay attention after she saw the entertainment news broadcasted where Eric boasted on her. She have gotten lots of SHIMKKUNG countless times... and it still ongoing! Kekeke:P Even MoonByul admitted they read the articles too!:rolleyes: Oh yeah! Our couple doesn't care about their image at all! *In Solar's voice*, "If it gains people happiness, what is image to me? LEGGO!" ;)

@ryuseolnims

See chingu~ we always connected everything related to our Ddongie couple. I have to thank you again! Yes! I noticed them having the same fashion- on the same day at that! I was about to mention it in my post but i forgot everything about it when Farfalle chingu posted the articles. I literally flew over to Ddongimoon that time.ㅋㅋㅋ :sweatingbullets: You adored on my reply's reactions? Oh ya~ *small tap on your shoulder* Imma kkamdongz! *hugs* :blush: Everyone of us here are pretty talented with our own talents. Ddongideul ought to receive an award for being loyal supporters! Omo... i crossed the line.:vicx: Talking about award, idk if it's possible for our couple to attend the MBC Entertainment Award this year since they should have music awards to attend to (But MAMAMOO have another 3 members, so it might not be a problem right? And Eric should have his own representative too.) Anywho~ I just wish they could receive "Best Couple Award" and also "Best Newcomers for Variety Male/Female" individually. And perhaps we could see their collabo performance together? woah~ stop it zurah! Your fantasy went too deep already!  Hehehe For now i'll just keep my wish in Ddongibox and put it one side. It will only open when the day comes. :D Oh and i love your advice to Eric too! Don't worry chingu, he will be bound to discover more of his wifey charms. Instead of seeing him getting frequent shocks from Yongsunnie, i rather wanting for him to shock her! B) Kekeke that's gonna ignite electrifying sparks between them coz that's going to be sweet!♡♡♡ Ahh~ Jjinja! What are we without them? They are our source of "external" happiness...:wub:

@Farfalle

We are students from Ddongideul School! Lol :P I have nothing to say beside agreeing to everything you've said. *two love-a-applause for you* Just ignore my nonsense~ Anyway, thanks for your post on Eric's performance, his ad-lib: kicking a ball. His geek looks are way too cute for him and for him to be a DJ... *fist bump* I can't help recalling the moment of Solar and him DJ-ing together. His hyperness~ gosh! So MAMAMOO~like!:rolleyes: I know he originally behaves like that but when he got his overflowing energy, you just can't stop him! Hahaha:lol: Just like Ryuseolnims chingu said, Solar does influenced him! ;) Since my favorite color is blue, i'm loving the outfit he wore and he also looks good in it!♡♡♡

• Like 3

@zurah90 Hahaha in here we're not only taught about language, but also to understand Ddongi Couple more :) Yes, his ad-lib this time is kicking a ball, I wonder what ball is it (back to soccer? American football?). They're so hyper that a panelist even said that it would be better if they don't become a night radio DJ :lol: Yes, he's actually energetic but I think Eric will be like that if people around him is like that too? Or not? I don't really know since I didn't pay attention before to every show that he appeared. Eric's blue suit? It's just love! Especially I love blue so much and he looked really good in suit! We're on the same team then hahaha.

• Like 3