[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

42 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I love episode 8. I loved it how Ji Hong got all frustrated and jealous thinking Hye Jung is dating SC. Then his relief when he found out that he is married. Giddy like a little kid, so obvious. The ending was perfect. So she finally acknowledged him. Loved it. Our OTP is set for now.

I feel bad for YD but honestly I hated the way he treated SW. You agreed to the dinner, there was better ways to handle it. He knew she liked him, he should've avoided having dinner and cleared it with SW before humiliating her like that. That's no way to treat a lady. I know she is horrible, entitled but growing up in that environment, its a relief she isn't an Axe murderer. 

I didn't feel sorry for Seo Woo in that he told her again for the umpteenth time that he doesn't like her, but she refuses to accept that he doesn't want her and will not marry her. However, I didn't like the way he treated her in that he accepted the dinner with her family. How do you just say excuse me, and leave the table with no intentions of returning? How disrespectful is that?....even though I don't like Seo Woo's plotting family, rude is just rude.

I don't like him as a love interest for Hye Jung, but I have a feeling he's going to try and insert himself into the budding relationship between her and Ji Joon. Just as I feel that Seo Woo is going to start trying to interfere with Hye Jung's success out of jealousy. 

• Like 19

11 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

She got called out for unproffesional behaviour, but the way HJ and JH were flirting wasn't professional either. Their admiration for each other is commendable and drives the story, but it's not something to be shown during surgery. 

May I know what made you think that they were flirting during surgery? Because I don't see them doing so while in the op.room.

On another note, does anyone know, after brain surgery, you know when a hole is drilled into the skull to reach the brain, do they do anything to cover that hole after surgery or just leave it as it is? Like the hole on archer's skull.

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

I love how they doesn't use the same montage over & over again.

Agree to that and I love  @bebebisous33 's explanation about the significant of each picture.  Never before had I known that we have to watch every single second of everything that is being shown in order to really enjoy this drama.  ;)

• Like 22

1 minute ago, Rin90 said:

I cnt even focus on myself :astonished: my mind full with this guy face :flushed:

what a picture :wub:

focus , focus !!! :rolleyes: i am one with the nature , with the work , i mean :)))))

so is very possible to see JH at the gym ...

• Like 14