[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Look at this from the first time they gathered together at the script reading till now... WAWEEEE BIG difference right??? see what a good wrestling match and cheese can do to you. I said it before and I'll say it again good move PDnim. You sure know how to break the ice. :wub:

Ph57NTu.gif

• Like 24

29 minutes ago, SukBin said:

So here goes my two cents on Whether JH and HJ were in love 13 yrs ago and its moral implications if they were..... 

JH did fall in love with HJ... which is made clear when he runs for her in desperation..... regarding HJ's feelings... its a bit ambiguous whether it was a Crush and Hero worship or something more deeper... though i speculate might be a little more than crush ... it could be seen especially when JH tends to her wounds in Jail and when In Joo makes it clear they arent meant to be ... her heart was clearly broken....

Regarding Moral Implications from my point of view... i would have been okay with it as long as JH did not act on his feelings either by confession or by physical actions.... we cannot choose whom we fall in love with.... however we can certainly choose to act on or refrain from our feelings ... which is what for me is the key/deciding factor that makes something right or wrong...

However IJ inadvertently helped our OTP to reunite stronger without Moral ambiguity by separating them 13 yrs ago...

I definitely believe her intentions were selfish and manipulative but in the end her manipulation worked against her own plans....

Neither did she win his love... infact she does not have the moral implications weapon to separate them now.... she might use her class differences theory this time around....

I agree with you and I would like to add, she might appear again, when the position of JH's father is in danger due to the manipulated medias describing Doo Sik as someone who would use health system to get rich. So far, she comes from a wealthy family and I can imagine, her family could also be powerful and has connection. So my idea is that she comes back and wants to make a deal with JH: "Marry me and I'll help your father!" I mean, that's exactly what she did last time: JH was in danger and she used the opportunity to "get" him. 

I also wanted to add that I really enjoy reading @Kasmic's posts crazy monkeybecause even if she has a different interpretation, she makes me look further into it!!

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmmm moral implications because of IJ and HJ being in love?

Well when they were Teacher - student it might actually affect their status quo if you are in Asian....and being born and bred in Asia myself i know where this leading to...

however lets not dwell too much into that as with the world getting more and more modernize...i had seen a lot of ppl opening up to it....there is still a limit however it is not totally unacceptable....as long as they hurt no one in between...

yes we have InJoo & SeWon in the picture when they starts getting closer toward each other...however one was treated like a good friend while the other was treated like a student...there are times we cannot stop others from falling in love with us but as long as one did not lead them on....how they want to act around their feeling honestly we have no control....

SeeWon blamed IJ for treating her coldly but let HJ getting close to him instead....

InJoo blamed IJ for not being able to accept her and only have HJ in his heart....so is IJ to be blame? hmmm....and also if what IJ and HJ had in between them is immoral then what about what SW felt for IJ? She is / was his student too

When you write IJ, you mean Ji Hong right?

That's what I said before too. Seo Won didn't see any issue in it, as long as she thought, JH would marry her. To me, SW was mad that JH didn't choose her, but HJ because she always thought, that she had everything anyone would want:

- pretty

- smart

- wealthy

- a powerful family

HJ had nothing to offer like she had. She lived with her halmoni, had just succeeded with the maths test and was rather poor. Her past wasn't really nice either. SW has always considered that a relationship is like work. You put energy into it and in the end, you get what you want. But she needs to realise that matters of the heart can't be controlled like that.

She hasn't changed her way of thinking at all. She still thinks like that: she is attractive because of all of this. But marriage and love have nothing to do with these standards. She treats her friends the same way: "Since I am the princess, I can use my status to have people around me". 

• Like 15

I am finally back after my Eid vacation. A very late but warm Eid greetings to everybody here.

OMO,OMO, OMO, they kissed. I knew it would happen.

But i have some major issues, PDnim, whae, whae, whae go for the innocent, first kiss. They are 30 something adults. Having said that, my second point is the whole thing could've been better even with the innocent lips touching kiss but why go for such unflattering angles and why make it slow-mo?? Why?? I won't blame the actors, kiss is completely decided by PD so that was not their fault. Also, the way I see it, it must've been hard to film as well.Standing in the rain for so long while just pressing your lips to somebody else and standing their still, it has to have taken a lot longer than was shown. So, why put people through so much to end up with less than flattering results. I have major problem with the PD and also and especially those editing the scenes. What the heck, why make it so weird to look at, cut it short if you have to but don't use shots that end up messing with two actors who have perfect chemistry.

They better make up for this by mind-blowing moments later in the show. Its not fair for the actors involved, both Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won, they are doing their best with what is given to them and selling it. Lets be honest, the plot isn't strong enough up to this point, so its basically the actors who are bringing in the audience and their chemistry so use it better instead of giving us poorly edited kissing scenes.

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Thanks @dhia205 for the pictures compilations :D

YD taken with HJ as he once admitted to SW that he is taken and admire a girl with a past....

KS is taken with HJ cause she cool and can throw grown man around :D

SC is taken with HJ cause she rebuff his advances lols :D

Mafia Boss is taken with HJ? You think so? for saving his head lols....???

SamChoon is taken with HJ because it is fate? :D

IJ....is taken with HJ and do we have to go down the reasons? hehehehe there will be too many to list them all :D but oh well basically mainly she made him feel good and at ease :) 

lols did i miss out anything ? :D

KS is really like a puppy. But I have also noticed that HJ has already taken KS under her wings. She helped him, when she gave him the opportunity to eat. She took care of his job so that he could rest. I am quite sure, she will teach him some moves so that other doctors (fellows, older residents) will stop hurting him. In the ER, he was hurt, the resident of the 4th year is always kicking him. To me, HJ knows very well how the younger residents are abused.

Then I have also noticed there is a huge difference between SW and HJ the way they treat the residents:

- SW doesn't want to get bothered and uses her connection and power as the daughter of JMJ: the higher up from the residents has to take her job so that she isn't  bothered by the younger residents. 

- HJ doesn't use connections and power at all: She reminds the older residents, what a real doctor should do. In the end, the older residents are put in their (right) place: "Don't focus on gossips, don't use your relationship with SW in order to be excused that you didn't do your job properly."

And I guess that's the reason why HJ will get more and more support from the other residents. 

• Like 24

Who should actress Park Shin-hye end up with in ‘Doctors’?

Updated : July 08 2016

(Park Shin-hye's official Instagram)

A love triangle is emerging in the new KBS series “Doctors,” dividing fans on who Yoo Hye Jeong (Park Shin-hye) should ultimately get together with.

There are those who are rooting for chief doctor Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and those who prefer Jeong Yoon-do (Yoon Kyun-sang).

Park had uploaded on Monday a picture of herself with Yoon on Instagram, and fans had left comments that ran the gamut from “(Yoon is) forever friendzoned” to “Love these two.”

In the series so far, Yoo seems to be headed toward a happy ending with the mature and loving lead male character Hong. However, some fans speculate that Yoo might eventually fall for Jeong.

At the beginning of the series, Jeong had initially disapproved of Yoo and gotten irritated with her “unfounded confident attitude.” However, his feelings have changed and he has grown to admire Yoo’s competence and strong character.

In the recent sixth episode, Jeong offered to help Yoo who was faced with a difficult situation involving surgery on her bad-tempered and unappreciative stepmother.

The 20-episode TV drama “Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on the channel SBS.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607081812425631219_2

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:
PSH IG UPDATE ! FOOD TRUCK FROM HER FRIENDS :D if im not wrong its from Junhyung !

wowwwwwwwwwwww Thank you for sharing best friends ever hahahaha I loved it 
a9Ewtrr.jpg

I wonder why they are hot together even holding his face has technique hahahaha 
cr; to the owner 

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmmm moral implications because of IJ and HJ being in love?

Well when they were Teacher - student it might actually affect their status quo if you are in Asian....and being born and bred in Asia myself i know where this leading to...

however lets not dwell too much into that as with the world getting more and more modernize...i had seen a lot of ppl opening up to it....there is still a limit however it is not totally unacceptable....as long as they hurt no one in between...

yes we have InJoo & SeWon in the picture when they starts getting closer toward each other...however one was treated like a good friend while the other was treated like a student...there are times we cannot stop others from falling in love with us but as long as one did not lead them on....how they want to act around their feeling honestly we have no control....

SeeWon blamed IJ for treating her coldly but let HJ getting close to him instead....

InJoo blamed IJ for not being able to accept her and only have HJ in his heart....so is IJ to be blame? hmmm....and also if what IJ and HJ had in between them is immoral then what about what SW felt for IJ? She is / was his student too

Moral Implication is for a adult to act on his feelings towards a minor.... .. whether its Asia or anywhere Physical Intimacy with Minors is immoral and punishable by law...

To her credit SW was wise enough that she asked him to wait for her to graduate instead of persuading to accept her feelings then and there....

• Like 7

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

agreed...u got the points down....

HJ while might appear tough she dont lets nonsense slide when it involve works and she offer help quietly with her no nonsense attitude....she dont shout or yell at the residents or those below her but guide with a stern hands....

SW does not only use her connection / positions in regards to the residents but also towards Dr. Kim their head, she felt like he will listen to her, so she approached Dr.Kim regarding him hiring HJ whom is from an unknown U graduate....however what she forgotten to discount on is that Dr.Kim should know HJ abilities well since she follow him from another hospital and she forgotten that while she has her family / father backing her....HJ has her skill as a doctor backing her which didnt went un-notice in Dr.Kim eyes.

Won't be only support, she will has their respect too and of course KS admiration always went over drive :D:D:D 

Thanks for completing my analysis. You're so right. She even uses her social status as "princess" to ask Prof. Kim T.H. for a favor.

Based on Viki subtitles, in the episode 4, she even mentioned to HJ "leave MY hospital". I don't know if it is accurate, but if so, this proves that she is exactly thinking like her father. The hospital is her possession, but she is so wrong.

• Like 8

Cm1TlpbUMAAL9j2.jpg

Fanart cr as labeled

Cm02gbtUcAAQaii.jpg

Cm00HmsUkAAUG_4.jpg

Spoiler

Cm00JmtUIAAL_39.jpg

=========================

For me the 2nd picture above :)

Who should actress Park Shin-hye end up with in ‘Doctors’?

Updated : July 08 2016

Spoiler

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160708

A love triangle is emerging in the new KBS series “Doctors,” dividing fans on who Yoo Hye Jeong (Park Shin-hye) should ultimately get together with.

There are those who are rooting for chief doctor Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and those who prefer Jeong Yoon-do (Yoon Kyun-sang). 

Park had uploaded on Monday a picture of herself with Yoon on Instagram, and fans had left comments that ran the gamut from “(Yoon is) forever friendzoned” to “Love these two.” 

In the series so far, Yoo seems to be headed toward a happy ending with the mature and loving lead male character Hong. However, some fans speculate that Yoo might eventually fall for Jeong. 

At the beginning of the series, Jeong had initially disapproved of Yoo and gotten irritated with her “unfounded confident attitude.” However, his feelings have changed and he has grown to admire Yoo’s competence and strong character. 

In the recent sixth episode, Jeong offered to help Yoo who was faced with a difficult situation involving surgery on her bad-tempered and unappreciative stepmother.

The 20-episode TV drama “Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on the channel SBS.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607081812425631219_2

========================

The romance between Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in SBS drama Doctors has been hindering the hearts of many viewers.In episode 6, which aired on July 5, Kim Rae Won once again captured the hearts of female fans by running towards Park Shin Hye and passionately kissing her in the rain. (unfortunately she never kissed him :(back maybe bec. she was surprised i will be waiting her reaction in the next episode)

Kim Rae Won especially looks handsome as he appears in a casual suit while Park Shin Hye looks as beautiful as ever. The actress is wearing a flowy blouse, bootcut jeans and a olive purse to match her attire.

Meanwhile, SBS′ Doctors airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10PM KST.

Photo credit: SBS ′Doctors′ screen capture

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/article/park-shin-hye-and-kim-rae-won-passionately-kiss-in-the-rain-6442952

• Like 23

Nawwww thanx @bebebisous33 youve become my mentor and I learnt and still learning from your analytical skills. Youve enlightened me on many dramas and not just this one. Much love to you :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Inregards to SW I agree with your thoughts too. shes just as @evie7puts it delusional. She thinks shes perfect in every sense - looks, status, school and now work. That when someone whom is below her status (which is basically everyone other than JH and YD) and is able to outsmart her -HJ she becomes all inferior and cannot accept that such a person can exist or be that good. Therefore HJ is the bad -a liar a cheat (no way she can beat me in an exam whom she claims that cannot or havent ever studied) and she (SW) becomes the victim of being used and cheated upon. We the viewers sees her  as delusional to a point that i think she needs her head examined. Hahaha! But thats how she sees things. Thats the spoilt princess in her.

As to why she didnt see that there was an issue between JH and herself. Maybe it lies with the fact that her Grandfather and JH father knows and works together at the hospital. That such chaebol status in Korea (*rollseyes*) have a common thought in marrying their children to business partners and thus create better business relations or maybe she knows her parents will def approve as well as JH father hence why she told JH to wait for her till shes at a age of marriage -20yrs. That she has it in the bag so to speak. Back then she felt she and JH as like herself and YD (now) was/ is an ideal  couple whom are intellectual, rich, goodlooking how can they not be compatible? How can they not be a match made in heaven? But she forgotten the important recipe -love. If the other half isnt into you girl it just wont matter. She needs to see that even with or without HJ existence if theres no heart then theres no love. 

• Like 15