[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 hours ago, thea2410 said:

congrats for the rating! although it increase by 0.2% only (14.4%).. it's still an increase~ hehehe .. i'm sure the rating will skyrocket for today episode.. it's the beginning of everything and THE REUNION! hopefully~ hahaha :lol:

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES - MODERATOR

hope this scene will be the beginning of ep 4 rather than the last bit of ep4... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

I'm wondering.. will HJ's life be different if JH was able to hold her 13 years ago?

I do think that leaving JH has inspired HJ to become Doctor. I think it's good at the moment.. Otherwise no story to tell :)) 

• Like 12

On 27-6-2016 at 0:33 AM, rori0711 said:

well...you can say so. Koreans & Japanese practice this during Valentines day & White day. I guess if i get rejected, i better eat the chocolate or my money & effort would go to waste :lol:

On my side, we usually give chocolates or flowers to show our affection to someone we love.

On 27-6-2016 at 1:29 AM, starb82 said:

@peanuts281 I think confessing with chocolate or food is a japan/korean thingy as we see often in manga or anime. And yeah, if the person who you confessed to accept your heart, he would take the chocolate. Otherwise you're rejected.

thank you @rori0711 and @starb82 for the insight! yes, I know of the tradition of giving chocolates at Valentine's day (perhaps this is kinda world wide?) but I didn't know when confessing love

I will try to remember if ever I wanna confess to a Korean man :w00t: I just hope I won't end up eating it myself then ;)

• Like 12

“Doctors” Enjoys Increase In Ratings And Maintains Ranking

“Doctors” Enjoys Increase In Ratings And Maintains Ranking

Doctors” maintains its first place spot in rankings!

According to ratings research company Nielsen Korea, the June 27 episode of SBS’s “Doctors” got 14.4 percent ratings. The third episode gained 0.2 percent ratings since the previous episode.

Second place goes to MBC’s “Monster” which aired its 27th episode and received 10.6 percent ratings. This is a 0.5 percent drop from its previous 11.1 percent.

KBS 2TV’s “Beautiful Mind” came in third with 4.7 percent ratings which is a 0.2 percent increase from its previous episode.

Which drama are you tuning in to?

Check out the latest episode of “Doctors” below!

@http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/27/doctors-enjoys-increase-ratings-maintains-position/

• Like 16

48 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

Hi everyone i've decided to pick up this drama when it aired last week, and thought it should drop by the thread. So here i am Hi!! I must say that Park Shin Hye has improved so much in this drama and Kim Rae Won! That Cutie ahjussi!! :wub::wub: he was the main reason why i chose to pick up this drama in the first place..

Regarding the ep 4 preview i was wondering if there's another link, youtube seemed to have removed it already and i have yet to catch it..:tears:

Waves, @pandalover1    hi onion head
  Glad you are joining us...   :)

Here is another version of ep. 4 preview

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

thank you @rori0711 and @starb82 for the insight! yes, I know of the tradition of giving chocolates at Valentine's day (perhaps this is kinda world wide?) but I didn't know when confessing love

I will try to remember if ever I wanna confess to a Korean man :w00t: I just hope I won't end up eating it myself then ;)

Ohhh so that explains.. thanks for that insight :)

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

As far as I know, in manga or anime japanese girl often confess with chocolate or cake or something that they made themselves. Don't forget to do the ultimate gesture of looking down as your arms that's holding the chocolate stretch upfront towards the man.

4ae3034efbba1527dbe8e19610506e24.jpg

Like this.. :P

• Like 11

Last scene from Ep 3….

JH:  What are you going to do in the future?

HJ:  What does it matter how I’m going to live?

JH:  Of course it matters. You’re my student.

HJ:  Do you intervene all of your students’ lives like this?

JH: Sorry…I guess it isn’t the time to talk right now

HJ:  Goodbye

JH:  Can I really leave?

HJ: Yes.  I’d like it if I did not see you again

JH:  I can help you

HJ: No. Go to the place that you live.  I am going to the place that I live :tears:

JH ran (he realized his feeling) but too late.

(Caption)

Becoming crazy when you’re in love is proof that the brain is active

Not becoming crazy when you love, is abnormal

I drew a line at becoming crazy while loving

That’s why I paid a price

(My thought)....13yrs is a loooooooooooong time.  Many things can happen with HJ and JH.  What will happen when they meet again?:wub: . The orignal poster for this drama is capturing granny's house.  Is HJ still lives there? Will JH be renting a room there?.....ooooooh, my poor brain!!!:w00t:

• Like 23

anyone else or is it only me notice that AllKPop & NetizenBuzz didnt cover "Doctors" story..!!?? i know most PSH haters are there but this is weird.  They rather post trash story than the success of "Doctors".

• Like 13

They can't be live shooting already can they? I thought this series was cast so far ahead. 

I do hope the actress playing SW is different from playing what's her name crazy in Cheese. Because I couldn't stand her way of talking and walking. Hopefully she will be potrayed as a good or competent doctor. With some redeeming quality. Otherwise it is going to be hard watching her get any loveline screentime.

• Like 17

5 hours ago, tatidu said:

anyone else or is it only me notice that AllKPop & NetizenBuzz didnt cover "Doctors" story..!!?? i know most PSH haters are there but this is weird.  They rather post trash story than the success of "Doctors".

Whatever... as PSH's fans we don't care. Our lady has once again proved her acting and received compliments from every media so why would we care about AIIKPop or NetizenBuzz?

4 hours ago, parmma said:

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.

well.. again it proves man can't fight over machine! he would be able to stop her if he got his bicycle :D

6 hours ago, skedaddledoo said:

I am a big fan of Park Shin-Hye and I've seen all her works! But I've got to say that this drama is her best work!!! Her acting really shines in here...especially the scene when she's holding back her tears while talking to Kim Rae-won..they have such good chemistry together onscreen! I'm looking forward to the development of the plot itself!! I can't wait for tonight! Kudos to the writer and director also!! The story and cinematography are so damn awesome and flawless, I cry everytime I watch an episode!! Can't wait for their long awaited reunion! I'm sure the ratings will increase!!! :lol:

me too! i have seen all her works as well. Her acting skill is needed improve alot! 

• Like 18

What is wrong with  Ji Hong's doctor friend In Joo. How can she say all that to Hye Jung. What sort of adult goes around talking about richard simmons richard simmons like "You are out of his league, we match well so stay away" to a mere high school girl. And what is wrong with Seo-Woo's dad and Hye-Jung's dad. Awful parents. One is incompetent and is making Seo-Woo into a monster and the other just walked away from her daughter and let his wife spew hatred to her when she needed kind words the most. Her stepmother is a piece of work, went and accepted the money from the doctor who messed up and came to the funereal to blame the child. I watched raw but watching with subs makes my blood boil in anger. Atleast I could understand where Seo-Woo's mother is coming from but In Joo's a richard simmons and I wanted to slap her and pull her hair.

And Kudos to Park Shin Hye. The way she held herself back while trying to sound cold to Ji Hong when he asked her if he really should go away, broke my heart. 

• Like 20