[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

11 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

@NongpeeP its abt time... ;) seriously i think HJ is giving signals thats for JH to acted on. He thinks she's not ready? But bet w a little more nudging he can start w the pouncing... they're both mature n of age just waiting for HJ to warm up w the idea.:blush:

don't forget about all that medical arsenal HJ was giving to him .... like you can find there all chimical table  .  just to be sure he don't miss anything important for the good and excelent functions of the body ... okay , okay ... what i am saying ? hahaha

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, evkid said:

I'm curious tho, for the new bts - what ep is it based on? Ytd's bts It was the earlier ep 7-8. Today's bts looks recent? Could it be LSY's cameo? 

is possible ...

maybe we will find out for sure . :) someone more informed ...

CpzcMGPVIAEzYbC.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 15

On 8/13/2016 at 8:55 PM, MAROSA_JIN said:

The way they look each other:heart::heart:

Ep.17 Still Cut HD

================

Hope that there will be a kiss scene not just a back hug. 

On 8/13/2016 at 9:12 PM, lclarakl said:

Eagle Eyes @Kasmic, you bring up some very good and interesting questions. Maybe Ji Hong becomes a high ranking stockholder due to stocks he inherited from his father.  

@USAFarmgirl, This is one drama that I think could have easily been made into a 36 to 50 episode drama. Just the scene of young teenage Ji Hong being beaten up, makes me want to know more about his youth; the same goes for Hye Jung.  I also want to see a little more of what went on during the 13 years they were separated. 

I think it will be good if it is a 36-50 drama but it looks like it was confirmed that it was just a 20 episode drama.

On 8/14/2016 at 2:55 AM, clevercookie said:

No direct links

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 19

3 hours ago, meya93 said:

I hope soo too. I guess tomorrow night's ratings will show whether the nail issue affect the drama or not. I don't really care about ratings right now as i am satisfied with the storyline so far but i really hope the ratings for the last 4 ep keep increasing and above 20% because i so want the people who criticize this drama will eat their words. The high ratings is the only solid prove to silent the haters. Patients, lets pray the haters will get 'a punch in the face' with the high ratings and that no matter how much they hate this drama, it will not stop doctors and the team to grow and rise. I love a quote from Cristiano Ronaldo to his fans and haters which says "Your Love makes me strong, Your Hate makes me unstoppable". Fighting DOCTORS! may glory be yours!

Goodness!  If that non-issue of the nails became their reason for not liking this drama, then I'm not surprised that PSH is often stuck with roles that are already too immature for her age and level of skill.  Can you imagine having to convince viewers who take such petty things to heart to watch you in a serious role where you don't play a high school senior falling in love with the school jock?  Maybe coz you're already 26 and a Theatre and Film major to boot?  Quite difficult.  :huh: 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, dhia205 said:

yeah... and its work for "the art of seduction" too LOL...:w00t::w00t:

Hahahah!  I have that book.  I wouldn't be surprised if Hye Jung will resort to reading it so she can learn to seduce Ji Hong.  :D

But I wouldn't put it past Hye Jung to make the first move, not because she's a seductress but because she'll think it's how it's supposed to be done between lovers and that Ji Hong would expect it.  And because she will just go with how she feels regardless of what other people think. Hye Jung isn't insensitive but she does have low EQ and her streetsmarts doesn't cover the subtle art of emotions.  

She's actually a wonderful mix of innocence and intelligence.  Like what Ji Hong said to her once, she has no notion of romantic love and doesn't know if a man is looking at her in a romantic way.  Even Yoon Do observed this about her too. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

WELL ... first when i read your question , and i begin thinking ... my hand droped from the desk . hahaha

but i believe that time is almost here , because like i always say be with the person you love in all the ways is what make a healthy couple . this is for me .

and JH easy way to act , and be patience and all with his HJ  ...can even cure some cactus in the desert who don't have water for 50 years . :)

1 hour ago, ned_lee said:

@NongpeeP its abt time... ;) seriously i think HJ is giving signals thats for JH to acted on. He thinks she's not ready? But bet w a little more nudging he can start w the pouncing... they're both mature n of age just waiting for HJ to warm up w the idea.:blush:

After I read some audiences' requests,  I asked because I really wonder upon HyeJung's character whether HyeJung is ready for some more intimacy.

As we have watched, at HyeJung's home, JiHong tried asking half-seriously when HyeJung kiddingly challenged, HyeJung reacted somewhat like not ready yet.

However, I am wondering HyeJung is really not ready or too shy to accept her readiness.

( as a girlfriend who is in love with her boyfriend V.S. her family background with a male as her father) 

Another QUESTION: 
Upon JiHong's character, How long could JiHong endure this level of intimacy as a boyfriend who has been in love for 13 years and finally HyeJung is officially his girlfriend? 

• Like 22

Wow that dispatch photos of Shin Hye!!! I love SH and she's always  been pretty to me but I think she really looks at her best in Doctors. I love that she gained a little weight now yet maintain a slim face and figure. Can't believe how can she look that good with very little sleep. Her radiance beams and so blooming with her bright smiles that I can't take my eyes of her . Same with LSK, both lost some of their cheek baby fat, yet remain cute, lovely and very womanly

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Rin90 said:

Why wikipedia do this again?

Fans/shippers need to stop this. This isn't right and disrespectful to both Shinhye and KRW

Dooley shippers messed with Shinhye's Wiki before. And guess what? We never heard Shinhye mentioned JYH after that since her kfans alarmed it to her agency ( It's been over a year). Before that they already avoided each other in public because of their non stop so-called rumor. Yes shippers  and rumors ruined their close relationship they used to have... 

Do you want it happen to PSH and KRW? That they not only  won't work with each other again but also never mentioning about each other at all? Is this really what you want?

I'm asking people to take this seriously and stop. Her kfans and agency don't like it. No, they HATE it. 

Same with all other shipping warning I have done before, I don't want any relationship get ruined because of some shippers who don't know what to think better. I have seen it happened and I don't want it happen again. That's why I stop shipping and ask people to be conscious. There is a limit and please don't cross it. 

To you guys it's for fun but your entertainment could ruin their relationship when you don't know your limit

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Fans need to stop this. This isn't right and disrespectful to both Shinhye and KRW

Dooley shippers messed with Shinhye's Wiki before. And guess what? We never heard Shinhye mentioned JYH for a while after that since her kfans alarmed it to her agency ( It's been almost 2 years) 

Do you want it happen to PSH and KRW? That they will not only work with each other again but also mentioning about each other at all? Is this really what you want?

I'm asking people to take this seriously and stop. Her kfans and agency don't like it. 

Same with all other shipping warning I have done before, I don't want any relationship get ruined because of some shippers who don't know what do think better. I have seen it happened and I don't want it happen again. That's why I stop shipping and ask people to be conscious. To you guys it's for fun but your entertainment could ruin their relationship. 

Im not the culprit.. jinjja... i happened found ths when searching abt yoo ah in>> song joongki >> descndnt of the sun >> kim jiwon >> the heirs >> park shin Hye >> doctors >> kim rae won

:tears:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Im not the culprit.. jinjja... i happened found ths when searching abt yoo ah in>> song joongki >> descndnt of the sun >> kim jiwon >> the heirs >> park shin Hye >> doctors >> kim rae won

:tears:

I'm not mad at you... :)

I'm talking about the people who did it since anyone can edit wiki... 

And they need to stop because it's not a joke and it's wrong. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

I'm not mad at you... :)

I'm talking about the people who did it since anyone can edit wiki... 

And they need to stop because it's not a joke and it's wrong. 

Yes they shld stop.. though the possibility that the one who made the edit is a non-fan/shipper of our otp is also there. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

Yes they shld stop.. though the possibility that the one who made the edit is a non-fan/shipper of our otp is also there. 

Anything is possible but than chance it's non-fan/shipper is low. They wouldn't care if they aren't shippers 

Like people have no time for that if they aren't interested. 

But whoever they are they should stop since it's not the 1st time either.

• Like 6