[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

BACK TO PRESENT...CHAIRMAN CAME IN THE ROOM...WATCHING HIS SON SAD FACE...TOLD JH HE WON'T HAVE THE SURGERRY...JH TRYING TO MAKE HIM CHANCE HIS MIND ...ORANGE HAIR DOCTOR AND THE NURSE...I THINK THEY WILL USE HJ NEW CAR ...FUNNY SCENE ...THE DOCTOR IS THE DRIVER

• Like 19

KS crash the car, KS back in the hospital drawing HJ and the gang fighting, HJ walk in the room

KS try to hide from HJ, she ask for the car key, KS show her the car, they talk a bit

HJ left, YD and HJ both in TH room talk about JH father x-ray, JH talking to YD asking for a favor i think

• Like 21

back at the hospital, the maknae is drawing something whilst the chubby dr is eating

he then ducked down under the table when HJ came into the room

she asked why he hid.. and asked for the car key

they went to the car park and showed the car...oh my how much the repair will be costing him lol

YD talking to TH, then came HJ

TH showed YD and HJ the ct scan... YD asked who it is

then TH said it was JH's dad. 

they now started to apporaches that can be done for surgery. 

• Like 23

JH again recalls the day when he became a neurosurgeon and his dad was proud. At present, JH's dad walks on him being pensive. He looks at the CT scan he was studying and sees that it is his. He has a glioblastoma right? Think it is inoperable or maybe technically difficult to do therefore he will probably continue to have neurological deficits. They both look worried.

Meanwhile, the maknae resident and the nurse try out HJ's snazzy sports car and go on a test drive. Lol. They almost collided head on with another car and they hit the new car lol, uh-oh.  

Maknae resident is back at the office looking subdued. He looks worried. He hides when he sees HJ. She asks for her keys back. He shows her the damage. HJ looks not so worried though.

• Like 18

YD and HJ prepping for the surgery, JH came in  and spoke to YD

YD spoke back to him and went inside the OR.

HJ left with JH, she looks at him

scene at the OR, HJ assisting YD. they talked.

outside JH waiting, then YD came and approached him

they talked, JH looked emotional.. at the other side HJ is just looking by whilst the two talked..

voice over of her thoughts... end

• Like 22

Puppy is drawing the fight between his hero and boss subordinates. He see HJ coming so he hides from her but she already saw him and he told her about the accident he had with her car. 

TH calls HJ and YD and speak to them about JH's father  illness. YD replies to him and HJ is looking at him while he speaks. JH, YD and HJ are all scrubbed up. HJ is looking at him silently and JH looks so sad. 

YD and HJ are doing the surgery and they both are taking their job seriously and speaking very seriously about something. 

They finished the surgery  and YD meets JH and talks to him. HJ is watching them from afar.  The end 

• Like 17

I think at the end JH told YD that he'll die if the surgery doesn't go well. HJ is watching them talk from afar. Episode ends.

In preview, whew it looks like the father is fine~ And more happy moments for our OTP too. Whew I'm really relieved.

• Like 22

looking at d ct-scan ... i think DS has cancer or tumor and it is expanding ... calling @maplekist ... are my diagnosa right?

btw, as far as i know, General surgery dept isn't catagorized as high acuity for hospital ... if GS dept generates more income than Neurosurgery, then SW's dad must have been practising unapropriate things ...

• Like 17

So now it comes to light for me..

Now i know n try understad why JH keep stick

his on HJ life backtime.

Maybe he knew that HJ will tend to be bullied

by her society..

She is very smart with her superior IQ but

can't deal with the society life in some point.

She has heart of gold & love children as well..

Please JH nim.. Give her some.. Lol

• Like 21

KIM TH ,HJ AND YD ...I THINK HE SHOWED THEM JH  DAD CASE ...TALKING ABOUT SURGERRY ...WANTS THEM TO HELP JH WITH THE SURGERRY ...YD ,HJ AND JH READY FOR SURGERRY ...HJ IS WATCHING JH...HIS WORRIED FACE ...SURGERRY TIME...YD AND HJ ARE DOING IT...HJ VOICE

• Like 14