[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@Kasmic About the abuse: even if the scene between the stepmother and HJ isn't shown, it is pretty clear in the episode 5 that HJ was physically abused. In the beginning of the episode 5, she mentioned the habits she got from her childhood. So she has internalised  physical contact with the abuse. That's why she defended herself from JH.

Nevertheless, I believe that the father was aware of it because in the episode 1, she criticised her father for acting like a model father figure (begging the teacher) who would protect his child. So her reproach implied that he would never protect her, but only to keep the appearances, he was acting like that. As conclusion, she was mad that her father would never stop the stepmother and she kept making things hard for the father. It was her way of punishing him. Finally, she came to the conclusion that he never loved her as he never intervened and in the end he even dumped her. To me, the father was just a coward who was just glad that he had found a wife who could take care of his daughter after the death of his first wife. Since he had lost his first wife, I guess, he didn't want to get through a divorce and thought, it was the best solution if he acted as if nothing was happening. 

Besides, after the funeral of the halmoni, the stepmother attacked HJ and blamed her for everything and her father stood just there saying nothing hence I believe, he was just a witness and has always closed his eyes. Therefore HJ believed that her father never loved her because he never defended her in front of the stepmother. IT seems that the stepsister doesn't know anything about the abuse and it would be great if not only the stepmother but also the father would be confronted by JH so that the stepsister realises what her mother has done. I wished, her own daughter would cut ties with her for her behaviour. 

• Like 20

You're right @ktcjdrama 

More SWOON-WORTHY gestures from JH to get our HJ is never a bad thing ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

I bet YD's decision to take on stepmom's operation instead of HJ will tick off our JH's jealousy radar...  The residents betting game will take a shift from YD vs HJ to JH vs YD for HJ's :heart:

Can't wait for the upcoming cute moments :blush:

• Like 20

yoohoo! anybody from the insider :) shhhhhhhhh....:vicx: can u send me pics for upcoming episode promise i wont post it in public, ill just share if some1 will ask a copy ill send in private also ....heehehehe   why is monday so slow can we swap sat and monday? :w00t:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Agie said:

About the kissing scene, here my prediction base on BTS Picture I post. I could be wrong, but hey Patient could have dream right??? hehehe

Base on this pic :

1. Looks like PSH and KRW was practicing the kiss again....

2. Both PSH and KRW have wet hair, so I assume they already doing their "peck" in the rain scene. Both their hair must be dried, If they practiced for their "peck" in the rain scene.

3. Why they still need to practice the kiss scene with wet hair if they already done that before? 

3. MY CONCLUSION IS : WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER KISS SCENE !!!!!!!!! :wub:

DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE ....if in the next episode we  won't have the kiss scene. Let's Just say, I need an excuse to post this pic again without violating Soompi's rule :P:phew:

credit pic to the owner

i really don't mind if your conclusion are true... in fact i pray so hard so your conclusion will come true in next ep, the other next ep, and another next ep to..... so we have much much much... crazy-monkey-emoticon-006.gif?1292792379

ok pardon me i can't contain my wild mind... too bad i can't quote pic, i love that pict too.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378

1 hour ago, chroniclurker said:

Nobody will point a finger at you chingu (hope it's ok to call you that :) ). Like you said - A Patient Can Dream (^^)v

Question is: Are We Ready For The Real Action??? Can our hearts handle it?? Hihihi

i probably will got hyperventilation, sudden heart beating fast, but i can handle it... just bring it onnn.. i'm redehhhhhhh crazy-monkey-emoticon-062.gif?1292792395

• Like 19

Guest Agie

Just for fun...I notice SH and KRW have new hobby while shooting Doctors 

1. KRW likes to touch Shin Hye hair

What is he doing? Is he touching her hair?

RO41469551_w1000_h0.jpg

Spoiler

TDB2Fdn.jpg

Spoiler

pNtWLa5.jpg

Spoiler

z25rBKx.jpg

Spoiler

GAp7Wub.jpg

2. Shin Hye likes fixing KRW tie....LOL

She has taking a habit fixing his tie

RO14776695_w1000_h0.jpg

Spoiler

J7aGnd3.jpg

Credit all pics as tagged

@chroniclurker of course we all chingu here:P

@ktcjdrama hehehe...I could be wrong. The possibility might not be that high, probably 90 (not kiss) : 10 (kiss)... I took pessimism pill:P

@dhia205 ....LOL... I will share my pessimism pill to you. I don't want you get sick just by dreaming kissing scene every episode....but if your dream come true..we will have 14 kiss scenes...OMG

8 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

Hi, this is my first post in this forum. My name is Paola, I'm from Brazil and I'm completely addicted to Doctors. I'm so in love with PSH and KRW I need help! lol

These BTS photos from the last episode are killing me. Their chemistry is too high, I can't handle it!

I saw someone saying a few comments ago that Doctors wasn't pre-produced. What this exactly means? I'm sorry, I don't understand these kind of things, I thought every drama was pre-produced hehehe...

Anyway, I'll keep watching and suffering from anxiety because of this drama and my OTP hahahaha...

Keep fighting, patients! 

Welcome to the cuckoo's nest… here everyone becomes looney the closer we get to mons & tues, only then do things get a lil better before the frenzy starts all over again ha3.  It gets worse when hugging & kissing are involved, the threads automatically goes into hyper mode  :crazy::w00t::crazy:

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

Hi, this is my first post in this forum. My name is Paola, I'm from Brazil and I'm completely addicted to Doctors. I'm so in love with PSH and KRW I need help! lol

These BTS photos from the last episode are killing me. Their chemistry is too high, I can't handle it!

I saw someone saying a few comments ago that Doctors wasn't pre-produced. What this exactly means? I'm sorry, I don't understand these kind of things, I thought every drama was pre-produced hehehe...

Anyway, I'll keep watching and suffering from anxiety because of this drama and my OTP hahahaha...

Keep fighting, patients! 

paolaadl

Pre-produced drama is a drama finished producing before it's on air. Doctors is filming remaining eps while completed eps are on air. For example, u watched 1-4 ep while they r filming 5-20 ep. Next week u watch ep 7 - 8 while they film ep 9 - 10, or 11 - 12 for the week after. That's it. It's not because of lack of time, they want audiences join in the drama streaming.

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

Keep fighting, patients! 

So what they mean by the drama not being pre produced is that the the actors are shooting for the drama whilst the drama is airing. If it was pre-produced then the drama is all done and shot. 

Also welcome to the forum!! 

• Like 15

9 hours ago, NukeA said:

Waiting for teaser.. Meanwhile, can I talk about KRW outfit in this drama.. I think I must talk to them seriously.. They've been paid for their job, so they must work hard.. I believe KRW is not a picky actor when it concern about his outfit.. In PSH VLive, he even said he just wear what they give him..

He is seriously handsome, I must admit..:wub: But, his outfit sometime blocked that.. I mean sometime it looks fit on him, sometime it looks too big for his slim body.. I'm not asking about perfection and it doesn't have to be fancy or luxury either.. JUST FIT IN.. For example, their boxing ring scene.. He just wear a simple shirt, black pants, and running shoes.. But, damn he looked so young in there, cause the color and size are fitting well on his body.. Another example is helicopter on the rooftop scene, not just the scene but the outfit is also just perfect..

Please KRW outfit team, if you read this please more concern about it.. I'm doing it cause I love him..:wub:

@NukeA agree with you. They need to pay attention to those details. 

9 hours ago, dhia205 said:

great idea... you mean study medicine right?? not study they who study medicine?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-189.gif?1292792428

if that the case, shall i go with you?? but i'm too old to change my subject.... if somehow you find at least as cute as YD.. can you contact me LOL crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif?1292792428

for some people can say the dance is odd, awful, or cheesy.. but that dance make me wanna dace along... crazy-monkey-emoticon-209.gif?1292792433

i love the light and happy feel that he gave me when he dance...

I was thinking to kill two birds with one stone... :phew: :rolleyes:

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, Agie said:

@dhia205 ....LOL... I will share my pessimism pill to you. I don't want you get sick just by dreaming kissing scene every episode....but if your dream come true..we will have 14 kiss scenes...OMG

14 if we only have one per ep right?? hehehe....

ok enough.. you make me swallow that pil. 14 is to much, 4 is enough.. as long as all that 4 are hot crazy-monkey-emoticon-045.gif?1292792390

1 minute ago, andreasofia16 said:

I was thinking to kill two birds with one stone... :phew: :rolleyes:

LOL... that is an awesome goal crazy-monkey-emoticon-069.gif?1292792397i suggest studying they who study medicine that subject more famous lately :P

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, samsam29 said:

paolaadl

Pre-produced drama is a drama finished producing before it's on air. Doctors is filming remaining eps while completed eps are on air. For example, u watched 1-4 ep while they r filming 5-20 ep. Next week u watch ep 7 - 8 while they film ep 9 - 10, or 11 - 12 for the week after. That's it. It's not because of lack of time, they want audiences join in the drama streaming.

4 minutes ago, sarskinz said:

So what they mean by the drama not being pre produced is that the the actors are shooting for the drama whilst the drama is airing. If it was pre-produced then the drama is all done and shot. 

Also welcome to the forum!! 

Oh... now I understand. Thank you very much for the explanation! :)

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

Keep fighting, patients! 

balloons smiley @paolaadl Welcome to forum soompi and this thread!  cheetahcute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532

Now back to your question: A preproduced drama means that the script was completed and entirely filmed before it's aired on TV. Actually preproduced dramas in SK are seldom. What is more common is like in "doctors": It means that the script for the entire dramas is usually not completed, only the first 5 or 6 episodes have been already filmed like in this case. This implies that they are actually now shooting the episode  7 and 8 during this week. This is why it is called live shooting. This is really difficult for the actors because it means, they must work till late in the night.

The so-called advantages for that are: the writer can change the evolution of the story based on the review from the critics. However, the adaption to the liking of the public opinion can have a negative impact too because the writer can lose the center of the story.

• Like 22