[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

39 minutes ago, SukBin said:

Moral Implication is for a adult to act on his feelings towards a minor.... .. whether its Asia or anywhere Physical Intimacy with Minors is immoral and punishable by law...

To her credit SW was wise enough that she asked him to wait for her to graduate instead of persuading to accept her feelings then and there....

SW wise enough when it come to her self... she can figure it out what will happen when teacher and student rumored be together. but her wisdom flew away when she feel her place are threatened.

SW seems kind a daddy daughter for me, except for her father education background. she love her family status, and proud of it. i wonder what will happen when she found out her daddy make an mistake that lead HJ grandma to die. will she cover it, or feel guilty toward HJ..

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Nawwww thanx @bebebisous33 youve become my mentor and I learnt and still learning from your analytical skills. Youve enlightened me on many dramas and not just this one. Much love to you :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Inregards to SW I agree with your thoughts too. shes just as @evie7puts it delusional. She thinks shes perfect in every sense - looks, status, school and now work. That when someone whom is below her status (which is basically everyone other than JH and YD) and is able to outsmart her -HJ she becomes all inferior and cannot accept that such a person can exist or be that good. Therefore HJ is the bad -a liar a cheat (no way she can beat me in an exam whom she claims that cannot or havent ever studied) and she (SW) becomes the victim of being used and cheated upon. We the viewers sees her  as delusional to a point that i think she needs her head examined. Hahaha! But thats how she sees things. Thats the spoilt princess in her.

As to why she didnt see that there was an issue between JH and herself. Maybe it lies with the fact that her Grandfather and JH father knows and works together at the hospital. That such chaebol status in Korea (*rollseyes*) have a common thought in marrying their children to business partners and thus create better business relations or maybe she knows her parents will def approve as well as JH father hence why she told JH to wait for her till shes at a age of marriage -20yrs. That she has it in the bag so to speak. Back then she felt she and JH as like herself and YD (now) was/ is an ideal  couple whom are intellectual, rich, goodlooking how can they not be compatible? How can they not be a match made in heaven? But she forgotten the important recipe -love. If the other half isnt into you girl it just wont matter. She needs to see that even with or without HJ existence if theres no heart then theres no love. 

Me a mentor!!?? :blink:I have never considered myself as such but thanks for the compliment, my chingu! cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532I really appreciate it because it means my posts and efforts bled1 onion headare not useless.

I agree with you about the origin of SW's delusion: her social status as chaebol. She feels she is entitled to everything. Striking is that from my point of view, she is mostly influenced by her own father who even acts at home as if he was a king. Her mother was harsh, ambitious and seemed more coldhearted than the father hence I believe that's the reason why she is closer to her father than her mother and she listens more to him than her own mother. But his behaviour behind the nice gestures reveals that he is seeing SW more as a tool than as his daughter. 

- He was the one who told her to have friends because it was important for her career. And she listened to him. She is even doing it now with the residents, especially with YG ("England").

- Then at his office, he asked her to stay close to JH because he needs JH for his next move. She followed his advice and tried to "lobby" him like Prof. Kim even noticed.

- Finally, her father is the one who tells her that love in marriage is not necessary because love doesn't last forever. So in my opinion, she will use her father and YD's father to push for an arranged marriage. 

But let's talk about YG "England". He is someone who uses connections to get protection and support. He has his back covered by SW. But when SH appeared in the office and told them that she came from a wealthy and important family (Brother CEO, the other is judge, her father is in the Education), YG realised that since SH had a friend who is also doctor, he could also use that connection. Therefore he asked her how old she was, but he also added that she can't be more than 30 years old. Some viewers might ask themselves why he made this remark. The point is that SW is 30 years old and he can't get support from a doctor who has the same age than SW. This would mean, the doctor has reached the same level than SW so that these both connections and support would create a conflict. So he needed someone who is doing his residency, just like him. Becoming the friend of the unknown doctor, he would have indirectly benefited the support from SH who seems important enough in his eyes. He gets aware that SH must be very close to that doctor because she appeared at the office with such a confidence. Yet when he treis to get more info about that friend, SH realises his intention: discover the identity of her doctor friend. But in my opinion, he will look into it again.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Ayame said:

Looking at all the new BTS pics (there's like 34 pics lol) at the official SBS website... posting some more that I like:

Im curious to know what they are looking at on PSH phone... Did they took any couple photos and reviewing it so that later they will post it on the Instagram?

Does KRW has an Instagram ? He is looking very handsome in all pictures!!!! 

• Like 19

I see that their first kiss (or should I say First Peck) 
is still a hot topic days later. (^。^) 
The writer & director must have done something 
right (or wrong depending on individual perspective) for it to be still an issue. IMO, that peck is just 1 of JH's ways to make up for the lost time. It's his  way of showing HJ what she missed all
those years that she was busy chasing a dream
that she promised her grandma. Some are critical
of how "innocent" that kiss was considering how
old they are at present. But I think JH intentionally
kissed her that way because she never got to have
that kind of experience back then when possibly
everybody else's have. She once told him that
she never had the privilege to live a normal life.
[sleeping 10 hrs out of 168 hrs is definitely not
normal - if I may just say. The mere thought
of it already exhausts me (@_@;)]. 
She pushed and still is pushing herself
too hard. He's giving her the chance
to somewhat go back in time and have all these
wondrous experiences - dancing in the rain without a care, sweet innocent kiss, laughing, and just simply enjoying the little things in life.
If that ain't the sweetest man, then I don't know
what is...❤(ӦvӦ。)

• Like 15

th?id=OIP.M5320b2a4dcd17fe024c840883e5ecImage result for Doctors Crush korean drama

@jadecloud  :D:lol: Thanks for sharing that short in the boxing ring of our OTP it made my day I laughed so hard and it was beyond the cutest thing seeing them together like that makes you know there is such caring and ease between them and so much laughter off screen as well as on.  Chemistry between two actors doesn't always happen no matter how good the writing is.  But when you can see it so well off screen than you know early on and so did all those making the drama around them.  That this was going to be worth making and watching as well...

@inshara2000  Not only did I love your photos today I loved your 5 LIFE LESSONS as those are the things the speak the loudest to me while enjoying a great drama.  For it's not only watching actors bring characters and the story to life it's those scenes & words that move you, make you think, that touch you long after the episode is over.  As crazy as it sounds after seeing JH & HJ  warmly snuggled under his coat quickly moving to the phone booth. Small panes of glass fogging up from two people making their own heat. Music & Dancing in the rain I wonder in that moment how many people thought to themselves even before the tender kiss. Dang I wanna dance in the rain!!!  Yes, if your willing to allow yourself to not just watch but learn there are life lessons to be found and heart ones as well...

@Kasmic  Thanks for sharing the flashback video of HJ and her stepmom it reminds those of us who have seen it the pain & suffering that HJ lived through and for those who haven't and insight they should see with their own eyes.  For words can't express seeing HJ as a little girl with bruises and a bloody lip being beat before your eyes...

There are so many  others of you I want to reply to but I am sure with so many mods here among us I doubt a whole page to myself would go unnoticed:ph34r:  Let me just say what amazing talent there is around me in every direction.  From music videos that are amazing to currant photos that capture scenes in our hearts.  To currant news from Korea, Japan, China, etc... that allow us insight.  To last but not at all least our own thoughts that breathe life into a thread and allow us to make memories of our own...

I won't mention the titles of Dramas out of respect for others, this thread and Doctors but let me say, this year there have been some amazing Dramas unbelievable works of art and the one we are watching is already among those at least to me...:wub:

Have an amazing day or night  love to all PATIENTS:)  Thanks to original owners of photos:D

Guest Agie

About the kissing scene, here my prediction base on BTS Picture I post. I could be wrong, but hey Patient could have dream right??? hehehe

Base on this pic :

1. Looks like PSH and KRW was practicing the kiss again....

2. Both PSH and KRW have wet hair, so I assume they already doing their "peck" in the rain scene. Both their hair must be dried, If they practiced for their "peck" in the rain scene.

3. Why they still need to practice the kiss scene with wet hair if they already done that before? 

3. MY CONCLUSION IS : WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER KISS SCENE !!!!!!!!! :wub:

DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE ....if in the next episode we  won't have the kiss scene. Let's Just say, I need an excuse to post this pic again without violating Soompi's rule :P:phew:

Cm1nSZgVUAA6GqQ.jpg

credit pic to the owner

11 minutes ago, Agie said:

About the kissing scene, here my prediction base on BTS Picture I post. I could be wrong, but hey Patient could have dream right??? hehehe

Base on this pic :

1. Looks like PSH and KRW was practicing the kiss again....

2. Both PSH and KRW have wet hair, so I assume they already doing their "peck" in the rain scene. Both their hair must be dried, If they practiced for their "peck" in the rain scene.

3. Why they still need to practice the kiss scene with wet hair if they already done that before? 

3. MY CONCLUSION IS : WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER KISS SCENE !!!!!!!!! :wub:

DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE ....if in the next episode we  won't have the kiss scene. Let's Just say, I need and excuse to post this pic again without violating Soompi's rule :P:phew:

credit pic to the owner

Nobody will point a finger at you chingu (hope it's ok to call you that :) ). Like you said - A Patient Can Dream (^^)v

Question is: Are We Ready For The Real Action??? Can our hearts handle it?? Hihihi

• Like 24

So far the trend has been the ending scene is not what they are expected to be. For example, the spanking scene...it was edited in such a way that you would think JH will really hit HJ but he really didnt. Then the one in the boss' room. If not for the preview at the end, that scene would.make you think HJ was the one who got stabbed. So I'm placing my bets that there's soooo much more to this kiss scene.

Maybe I shoulf file a PTO on Monday...LoL don't know how I can concentrate at work while thinking of the live stream hehehe

• Like 22

Whenever I have a vacant time at work , I always watch the dancing and kissing scene  over and over.. I want more and more. 

Can't wait on Monday ... Please release the episode 7 preview soon. 

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, Agie said:

You have a point, you know... and notice that JH is no longer eye level with HJ, but a little bit higher, looking down.

But I seriously dare not dream for that, haha, for fear it may be too much to handle for HJ at this point. And that will also mean their relationship is confirmed way too fast/early in the series, which means trials ahead--me not ready for that just yet. I still want to see more wooing from JH, hehehe. So, I'm just going to think that they are practicing the pulling away slowly and gently from each other.

• Like 20