[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

31 minutes ago, wunwing1 said:

as long as i enjoy the drama. i could care less what blog site say. i learn that a long time ago. blog site tend to be baised. when it come to drama.

anyhow i cant wait for eisode 7 teaser.

correct! i don't care what blog sites say about Doctors drama. as long as i happy & enjoy, i will stay & watch this drama. i love their chemistry. i love their smile. i love everything about this drama. at the same time, i respect their opinion. just enjoyed!!! 

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Hello again.

So here's my thoughts about the drama up to now, having watched all six aired episodes.

Let me start with everybody's favorite - the kiss. With the really great chemistry with these two actors and with one actor being a drama veteran and almost everyone's dreamboat, I honestly expected a better kiss. We can say that yeah, these two didn't even get together and they were probably testing the water.

But let me ask something that was popped up by a very good friend of mine. We saw all the obvious signs that teach was into HJ, and as creepy as that sounds, I wasn't against it at all, because he doesn't look like a perv or a teacher. And HJ definitely doesn't looks like a student. That's why I prefer her in the lab coat and scrubs. The point is, how did teach know that HJ liked him too? So far, aside from some random facial expressions by PSH, we weren't seen any interest in HJ. She didn't hate him, but she didn't even get affected much.

Maybe he was her favorite teacher, being all cool and everything. But beside being affected when he hugged her and kissed her, HJ was just living her life. Ah my favorite teacher came? Awesome. More brownie points. But romantic interest? As much as I love the kiss scene, I honestly wish they kept the romance angle a bit more into the future. At least they could've leveled the playing field.

HJ was doing amazing alone, getting admiration by cute puppy docs, cute bffs and hilarious gangsters. As much as I love the romance, I really didn't expect the kiss. And the more I see it, HongHongHong treated her like a little girl when he was hugging her. And the Classic moment, please.... Do we need anymore cliches?

Saying that, I honestly am in love with HongHongHong and HJ and YD too. They ate very realistic characters. Although JH is more of a dreamboat more than anything. I've already explained about why I love YD. So let me explain a bit about our rich spoiled princess.

SW came off as silent, with rage curled up inside her. She was honestly very jealous of HJ although she was rich and got everything she asked. Her parents pampered her and she was used to getting everything in her life, except love. But she has to know, she should give love to receive it. She was just asking for love and respect, she has to earn it. With the way she confessed to YD and JH, she could've quickly become a favorite of mine. But she effed up big when she turned to out to be having grudges against HJ although HJ seems to have forgotten about it. Holding grudges is something I despise.

But that moment when she turned away when HJ was changing was something that made me think twice. She's respectful. She's an amazing doctor. She's pretty and she's kind. She's not even stubborn. But she's jealous and that seems to affect her life. Also that moment made me wish they became friends again. How cool would it be to have your bff with you working together?

I do not exactly agree with your assessment. Hey Jung's reaction to hearing about JH coming to work at hospital,  SW telling her about JH "marrying" In Joo, and finally seeing JH getting off the plane showed me that Hye Jung still has some unresolved feelings for JH that she locked away all these years. Also even though HJ was already an established Doctor before JH came back into her life she was obviously cutting herself off from having a full fledged life. 

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, kixamay said:

I really love the the Dancing Scene, some might think it was cheesy but for me..Its shows how nice to be inlove..how happy to be inlove..how crazy to be inlove..:heart:

So much feels..:blush:

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

credit pic to the owner

Love can make people do amazing and cute things. Super love HJ ❤️HJ 

• Like 13

Where is the teaser or preview for episode 7? I'm dying waiting for a glimpse of the next episode. 

The latest episode - I love dancing in the rain scene but the kiss was a bit awkward. Chaste kiss or lip touching kiss are okay but the scene was poorly executed. The PD can do better. 

I want more OTP moments.. plssss writer-nim and PD-nim...

My love shin hye... she did well so far in portraying her character. Can't wait for further development of her character. Yoon doo character looks fun too. I'm happy hye jung is the focus of this drama but I hope seo woo's character will start developing and also show more of ji hong's background story. OMG rae won's acting is superb!!!

I read some of the recaps by kdrama website and bloggers. Most of them are really negative and critical about this drama as compared to other drama. I saw some are biased against this drama or maybe the casts. However, I'm glad the rating is good and lots of ifans are loving this drama too.

• Like 11

ANY PREVIEW YET??? ITS FRIDAY ALREADY!!! I READ THAT ACTRESS LI SOMETHING WILL CAMEO..  WHY NOT LE MIN HO OR LEE JONG SOK DO CAMEO ALSO. HJ STUDIED MEDICINE IN UNIVERISTY I BELIEVE SHE HAD ADMIRERS TOO WAY BACK THEN. 20 EPISODE IS SO SHORT. 

• Like 10

Waiting for teaser.. Meanwhile, can I talk about KRW outfit in this drama.. I think I must talk to them seriously.. They've been paid for their job, so they must work hard.. I believe KRW is not a picky actor when it concern about his outfit.. In PSH VLive, he even said he just wear what they give him..

He is seriously handsome, I must admit..:wub: But, his outfit sometime blocked that.. I mean sometime it looks fit on him, sometime it looks too big for his slim body.. I'm not asking about perfection and it doesn't have to be fancy or luxury either.. JUST FIT IN.. For example, their boxing ring scene.. He just wear a simple shirt, black pants, and running shoes.. But, damn he looked so young in there, cause the color and size are fitting well on his body.. Another example is helicopter on the rooftop scene, not just the scene but the outfit is also just perfect..

Please KRW outfit team, if you read this please more concern about it.. I'm doing it cause I love him..:wub:

• Like 22

In my point of view the true threat to our OTP comes from In Joo rather than SW... because for all her cruelness SW is only a impulsive, childish girl desperately trying to match her father's overbearing demands for her.... whereas In Joo seems straight up manipulative and calculative personality.... she knew exactly what to say to break HJ's heart and make her stay away from JH even without her lifting a finger.... In Joo looks like a person who can prey on other's deepest fears and insecurities for her own advantage.... I just hope our OTP gets sufficient time to strengthen their bond and HJ to overcome her insecurities because In Joo the proverbial antagonist will be coming soon too test their bond and HJ's self-confidence...

• Like 20

silent lurker here. while waiting for Episode 7 preview.

I just watched Gangnam Blues since Kim Rae Won was in that movie.

O EM GI! I can't believe what I saw. Kim Rae Won has a hot, electrifying bed scene in their. wohooo so hot!

sorry for having a pervert mind. How I wish in the remaining episode they will give a passionate and long kiss scene.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, andreasofia16 said:

@dhia205 you kill me... :lol::lol:  But what a problem! It's a lot of time to wait and I can't wait... Or  meantime, can I study medicine for entertainment? :D

great idea... you mean study medicine right?? not study they who study medicine?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-189.gif?1292792428

if that the case, shall i go with you?? but i'm too old to change my subject.... if somehow you find at least as cute as YD.. can you contact me LOL crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif?1292792428

49 minutes ago, kixamay said:

I really love the the Dancing Scene, some might think it was cheesy but for me..Its shows how nice to be inlove..how happy to be inlove..how crazy to be inlove..:heart:

So much feels..:blush:

credit pic to the owner

for some people can say the dance is odd, awful, or cheesy.. but that dance make me wanna dace along... crazy-monkey-emoticon-209.gif?1292792433

i love the light and happy feel that he gave me when he dance...

• Like 19

1 hour ago, dani4lane said:

I do not exactly agree with your assessment. Hey Jung's reaction to hearing about JH coming to work at hospital,  SW telling her about JH "marrying" In Joo, and finally seeing JH getting off the plane showed me that Hye Jung still has some unresolved feelings for JH that she locked away all these years. Also even though HJ was already an established Doctor before JH came back into her life she was obviously cutting herself off from having a full fledged life. 

Hey, not to be disrespectful but HJ was having feelings for JH in the past? Guess I'm the only one who didn't notice that...

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, coffee4life said:

I read some of the recaps by kdrama website and bloggers. Most of them are really negative and critical about this drama as compared to other drama. I saw some are biased against this drama or maybe the casts. However, I'm glad the rating is good and lots of ifans are loving this drama too.

Every person is entitled to his/her opinion. But there will always be haters (maybe from the other camp or actress/actor rivals we don't know) who will try topple down the continuous surging success of Doctors by injecting negativity online and magnifying the drama's minor flaws e.g awkward kissing scene which is acceptable in my own opinion. 

Same as with DOTS, I've also read some negative comments (No chemistry, boring bla bla) when in fact it was an excellent drama.

Regardless of their negativity, they still cannot deny the positive acclaims of Doctors! At the end of the day, they are just recappers and don't represent the point of view of the majority. 

Really hoping that the remaining 14 episodes will be a blast! 

• Like 14

I am having an extreme cast of second male lead syndome.. 

Spoiler

When the ahjumma passed away... that hurt my soul :( Also when he was holding onto seo woo after the ahjumma's death.. 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, SukBin said:

In my point of view the true threat to our OTP comes from In Joo rather than SW... because for all her cruelness SW is only a impulsive, childish girl desperately trying to match her father's overbearing demands for her.... whereas In Joo seems straight up manipulative and calculative personality.... she knew exactly what to say to break HJ's heart and make her stay away from JH even without her lifting a finger.... In Joo looks like a person who can prey on other's deepest fears and insecurities for her own advantage.... I just hope our OTP gets sufficient time to strengthen their bond and HJ to overcome her insecurities because In Joo the proverbial antagonist will be coming soon too test their bond and HJ's self-confidence...

I kinda feel the same way. Not only that, she may try using the getting-Dad-on-her-side card. In fact, I was thinking later on in the story, SW may just cross over to help HJ and JH be together instead of allying together with IJ. Don't know how, but I do hope SW and HJ's friendship will be restored.

29 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Hey, not to be disrespectful but HJ was having feelings for JH in the past? Guess I'm the only one who didn't notice that...

I gather it from the last scene they were together before the 13-year separation. When she decidedly chose to ignore phone calls from JH after her grandma's death. She flashed back to convo with IJ. If IJ never told her about how she and JH belongs together, I think HJ would have accepted help from JH. But instead, she chose to leave him and to survive on her own. Whether she actually realized/acknowledged it as romantic feelings or not at that time, it is indeed an act of love for JH to protect his reputation (trying to clear up scandal with SW), and not burden him (her coping with grandma's death), and for hoping he'll have a good future with IJ. She cried and held back her tears when walking away from him. If you've got no feelings at all for a person, you wouldn't be sad leaving that person.

Btw, who else think HJ-JH have similar face features? What the Chinese would call 夫妻脸 (husband-wife-face). Just look at the pic of them running in the rain under his coat.

I wonder why this drama has 20 ep. instead of the usual 16. I foresee more backstory surfacing, esp.on JH's past. Haha, I just couldn't believe we're given such a perfect flawless male lead. I'm sure later on he's got some things/emotions he needs to resolve too from the past, and I can't wait to see HJ being his source of support and comfort when he breaks down.

• Like 18