[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 minutes ago, tarjig said:

I will be back to comment on today's episode but the ending!!! That was the most awkward looking kiss I have ever witnessed!!!!

yes... a bit awkward but understood... i foresee a light kiss given that they are just begin... 

• Like 15

hello everyone i m new to the soompi forum...i like the kiss although bit awkard but it seems good for begining of their relationship........it is first time i watched the live stream and was extremely thrill to join this forum.....

Edited by kash0011
  • Like 23

4 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

yes... a bit awkward but understood... JH is playing carefully coz HJ might reject him

I AGREE HE MUST BE CARREFULL...HE KNOWS SHE NEVER DATED...WAS ALONE ...JUST WORKING...10 HOUS OF SLEEP ON WEEK...IS A TENDER SHORT KISS...A GOOD START

• Like 21

and i literally jump from my sheet and cream.. really my mom yell me because of surprise

Play the music - open the door - dance in rain - take her with you - and KISSSSSS... yas we got it even not yet a hot one

Spoiler

U7CMp1Y.png

DIjtjhl.png

omWhYUN.png

OqaqW9W.png

C4qX7q3.png

5pYVygS.png

CTVkJ8x.png

uLbKDPo.png

1ye5SGA.png

• Like 23

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

I AGREE HE MUST BE CARREFULL...HE KNOWS SHE NEVER DATED...WAS ALONE ...JUST WORKING...10 HOUS OF SLEEP ONN WEEK...IS A TENDER SHORT KISS...A GOOD START

you can see how tense she is when he hug her... so to give a passionate kiss would somehow "scare" her... 

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

I am not someone who actually cares about K-drama kisses but that was slightly disappointing.....

:lol::P hi @inshara2000 my reaction when I saw JH leaned forward to HJ was so excited to see there's really a kiss as predicted by uri sixth-sense chingu @liz-danielle but then once he kissed her.....OMG I can't help saying aloud "What A Lame Kiss"......

PDnim jaebal, adult deep passionate kiss juseyo because uri OTP are both over 30 years of age.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Marcellesm said:

The person with the sixth sense , hit about the kiss , really did not expect much kiss but so was was beautiful scene . Now wait one week to the next scene will be endurable .

me me... what is the prize? 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

you can see how tense she is when he hug her... so to give a passionate kiss would somehow "scare" her... 

yes completely agree with u...hope in the next episode due to shyness she should not avoid him......it happens in Kdrama alot

• Like 17