[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

:o Waaaait! Hold your horses! What's this? Yesterday night I let this thread in page 222 and now, 22 hours later, thanks to your quick fingers I meet 17 new pages. Amazing! I have to read a lot! And it couldn't get before and read you because I changed the wake up alarm for later and didn't remember me and turned it off and I went back to sleep. :tears: Long story short, got up when the episode finished! :bawling: But for me isn't be a punishment read the 17 pages. :rolleyes: Because the amount of pages and what I saw in YT, I am going to have a great time reading all this pages. :w00t: Thank you for all your updates and comments! :heart:

• Like 21

@Kasmic that look, the BGM, (plus put it as cliffhanger) was soooo right... if your lover in between life and death, you are the one who loss your soul. 

SBS still kind to us, so we won't have nightmare tonight. 

• Like 21

Just now, Raquel Bastian said:

why is it there is still no live ratings result :(

usually it is one hour after the program, patiently waiting...

Same here two... I have been waiting for the ratings. I want to see the rating starts with 2.... Go go go ;) 

• Like 9

Wow...our doctors is in naver top 1 to 5 right now.yes, i also wanna know the live ratings  result so much.

P.S...thanks a lot for all recaps.You all save me from my stupid livestreaming. Thank you all again !!!

• Like 17

Just saw this...

Credit & Thanks to Saranghae24:wub:

Please forgive my replacing this video after all the likes but the first one was taken off  thank you....

It took me awhile...then I realized the drama is really good....HJ was really good... JH just straight forward... That kind of men...that knows what's his...but did it charmingly...YD... Is just the beginning... Don't forget JS...the biker...and the Chief Gangster who is also smitten..and the young intern...can't remember his name,.. Wow... Spoilt for choices.... If I can only have one....I would pick the eyes..... But oh damn.... For the first time all the eyes,...looks dreamy.... Including.... The Chief Gangster :wub:

• Like 17

15 hours ago, dani4lane said:

Due to the fact that Doctors will have 20 episodes I wish that they would slow the romance down between Hye Jung and Ji Hong. Hye Jung still has things to work out for herself and I also feel that HJ and JH should fall for each other for who they are now instead of going off of  past feelings. 

@dani4lane hi! I would agree with you that the romance need to go slower if they met for first time now; but this comes from thousands of years ago, well, just 13. :blush: And when they meet again, they realized that the feeling remains the same, with the 'added value' that now they can show it without any problem. Why wait then? In the development of the relationship, many things can happen, and they need begin to grow up together; don't have any reason to procrastinate. And I'm not talking about that they need to express their love making love or something like that (Well, that would not be bad),:D but I talk about to grow up together in their relationship as top professionals, as people, as friends, and as soulmates. Because this is what they are, soulmates. The journey could be interesting. And, of course, their chemistry is amazing so they need to show it! :rolleyes: I love them! 

• Like 21

2 hours ago, NhicarT said:

OMG what the heck is this ending for ep 5!!! But from the preview looms lie it wasnt HJ who got stabbed? Or maybe the preview is after a few days once hJ recovers. Darn YD, JH and SC will now all be in HJ present life

I think i read somewhere though that SC might not be a party in the love triangle or love square but more like a cupid to HJ and JH. Gosh can't wait for tomorrow!

angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gifThat is music to my earsangel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@jongski Chingu where are you? Your man is getting some more screen time pali, pali!

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

preview:she looks fine!wants to give YD some karate lessons!Otp moments...raining scene...they are both covered with JH coat laughing...i think he told her again that wants them to be a couple...i could hear man and woman words!AWESOME!JH FIGHTING!

This has me on Cloud Ninecrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif Just from the recaps. Walking in the rain w/the one you love. How romantic.....dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@angelangie Now the stepmother has the nerve...to want something from her?tea-cup-emoticon-09.gif

I have bookmark where I left off last night and where I'm at in the recaps, and now am all over the place. 

@Kasmic Thank you for the extensive spilled drink coverage.

Chingus I have to go out for a few. I wanted to just be in Doctors land all day but I have company and they just don't understand.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Just saw this...

Credit & Thanks to Saranghae24:wub:

OMG, I was just thinking that I would have to wait hours for the subs and I was dying to know what this conversation was all about. THANK YOU Saranghae24 for subbing this and thank you USAFarmgirl for posting it, I am loving this drama!

• Like 10