[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@lclarakl Great analysis crazy monkey 022in love leafbut I see no contradiction to my statement. Yes, she is afraid that her lack of knowledge and attitude as doctor might be discovered. Yet, the fact she belongs to a family with a long tradition of doctors is a huge pressure for her hence she is not allowed to be discovered as a fraud which would be considered as failure! Therefore she is afraid of failure. 

Well, about the boyfriend... no she can't just get any boyfriend at any time. She chooses them very carefully. They must meet her standards:

- doctors with a good reputation: HJ was a doctor before he became a teacher. 

- and I guess, they must belong to a certain social status.

She has such expectations from her "future" boyfriend and husband that she doesn't want to get just any man. I guess, she has just internalised her mother's values. As a matter of fact: SW is not allowed to express her own wishes. However, she is expecting from her boyfriend to be loved that's why she is more focusing on her love life than on her career.

To me, SW's mentality has been greatly influenced by her mother: selfishness, arrogance, ambition aso. All this comes from her mother and her father. The problem is that no one has addressed her family as an issue. She needs to get a mentor who can free her from that burden and bad influence. I do believe that the writer intents to change her in a good way. SW came to appreciate HJ and SH in the past, but somehow her hurt pride made her think that HJ's feelings for her were never genuine. She needs to realise that she was wrong.

• Like 8

Guest Agie

Do you find any similarities between two pictures ? My guess is besides Ji Soo, one of my favorite gangster will appear again in next episode....It will be really funny if he still keep pestering Hye Jung and asking about her status....hehehe

t2srUCc.jpgCmU0LYJUkAAi3-N.jpg

credit to Ssinz7 and ljunhyeok instagram

I'm excited knowing that Ji Soo will appear again soon to form a love triangle with HJ, since that means that JH should try even harder to get HJ look at him. Imagine the hijinks that will ensue, the jealousy and all lol, especially considering that Ji Soo is the guy who took HJ away when JH tried to chase HJ 13 years ago.

This reminds me of JH's question to HJ just recently after they met again "How's that motorcycle guy doing?", and now the motorcycle guy is coming soon lol

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, Agie said:

Do you find any similarities between two pictures ? My guess is besides Ji Soo, one of my favorite gangster will appear again in next episode....It will be really funny if he still keep pestering Hye Jung and asking about her status....hehehe

credit to Ssinz7 and ljunhyeok instagram

i think he come to hospital to see his boss.. but it will be funny if he keep pestering her, make her frustration and HJ give him kick butt as present. 

seeing JS with that style, i think we will got some sort of flash back from HJ side in next 2 ep. if people in HJ past was hot like that i don't mind spend 30 minute for HJ flashback only 

• Like 11

Guest Agie

I found this pic in Doctor DC Gallery...YKS..aka.. Young Do took a picture with cute boy. If the boy will make a cameo in Doctors, I really delighted. You know, the boy was acting with YKS and Shin Hye in Pinocchio, he was act as Shin Hye's friend kid.

And the funny thing is, in BTS Pinocchio the boy was really smitten with  Shin Hye, he keep smiling while seeing her hehehe....

Hye Jung will be surrounded by admirer from small young boy till mature professor...hehehe

aRuxVM4.jpg

ee797e324809c58fc72f7986b0d62625.jpg

credit pic as tagged, source ; Doctor DC Gallery

41 minutes ago, Agie said:

I found this pic in Doctor DC Gallery...YKS..aka.. Young Do took a picture with cute boy. If the boy will make a cameo in Doctors, I really delighted. You know, the boy was acting with YKS and Shin Hye in Pinocchio, he was act as Shin Hye's friend kid.

And the funny thing is, in BTS Pinocchio the boy was really smitten with  Shin Hye, he keep smiling while seeing her hehehe....

Hye Jung will be surrounded by admirer from small young boy till mature professor...hehehe

credit pic as tagged, source ; Doctor DC Gallery

The little boy is really handsome ;). I foresee he will be a famous actor in the future!  

• Like 15

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

When episode 5 has finished we've gone to 250 pages for sure. The speed at which this thread is growing is enormous. I doubt this is normal to be honest. I've seen threads with over 1400 pages for drama's, but only after all episodes have aired. We're already at about 15% with only 4 episodes done. As time progresses, and when the drama stays this interesting, I think we'll get more people chiming in. Also, people will see more clues in earlier episodes, so there's going to be a lot of backtracking, searching for clues and hints, hidden messages and telltale signs. A lot of people will come up with interesting and/or ludicrous but funny theories. Not to mention all the pics, gifs and moviesnippets people will post.

It's going to be a lot of fun :D 

Scrubbing my eyes 1000X when I saw Mr. HairLess's name here. Annyeong! *waving hand*

Annyeong guys!!! First time posting here. I just made a grave mistake by tentatively watching the 4 episodes and now I am checking this thread every few minutes thinking by doing so God might pity me and grant me a faster Monday. I'm suffering from a severe pain because of the wait and the only consolation I could do for myself is rewatching Ep 4 for the nth time. But right after Ep 4 ends then the suffering appears again.

I should have waited till this drama completed. I should have..

• Like 18

4 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

Every time I visit this thread, I feel so lost LOL. It's moving in LTE speed. But hey that's a good thing.

I am excited for the flashbacks and extremely eager to know how Soo Chul helped Hye Jung to shape up her life.

New gifs...Our strongest OTP in the show.

BTW really happy to see some new faces. @Bambiina 

Tqtqtqtq for the warm welcome .. the thread moves at the speed of sound (speed of light would be exagerating) .. :D can't keep up.. love all insight .. tq evwryone for the great insight ..

• Like 12

Hi fellow patients :wub:

I was surfing the net for more info on PSH & KRW (i'm greedy he3… i seriously cant get enough of them) and came across this vid on utube.  I really dunno if its already been posted but i decided to take the risk of a dupicate for the sake of my chingus who also ship Soo Chul & Hye Jung.

Enjoy :D

*Credit to owner of mv.. tq.

• Like 18

Hello every one here wow alot of friends here sorry for missing alot I loved Episode 3 and 4 I repeated both many times bcz the beautiful scenes in it I wish the Granny will back but I knew that impossible so I actually Love the drama bcz ith shows that not all doctors are angels but also devils using the medicine to make money and it is happening for real so I want to see the message from this drama beside all main cast who they are doing great Job OTP are awesome I feel both I feel hotness is radiating I want both to confess soon and to trust each other .

For YD I think HJ will be with him in operations and SW with JH so I think more relations , I think SW will grow up I have feeling that girl admire HJ inside even what she done before so I don't think she is hating HJ she knew that she is the one who is lifting her when they are escaping from fires and she protected her from falling plank   she hold to her clothes ,  I believe SW see HJ is the honest person with direct personality so she felt insecurity but I think she is missing her she needs HJ power to be strong and to believe I think her character won't be the typical devilish but someone to grow up .

I want EP 5 and I am Happy JS will be back I hope that he won't be from Flashes of the past I want him to be part of the present time 

I love all side characters especially : hahaha I keep laughing  even the gangster is straight forward 

13528979_523412344527410_153897910204813
cr: to the owner 

• Like 24