[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

EDIT: @ktiminie Whoops I posted it the same time as you lol. I'll just say that I'm super excited for tomorrow. I wonder if that scene will be at the end of the episode tomorrow or maybe not?

• Like 10

So many things were going on in Episode 3 that i felt it moved fast. :sweatingbullets: Like what did just happened??!! hahaha

I still can't believed that grandma is gone. It was so little time but she would live in our hearts.

Grandma was HJ's last straw. Everything came crashing down for HJ. It was extremely painful but happened for a reason. Soon Hee, such a sweetheart. HJ is lucky to have her.

The writer is kinda smart to leave us hanging on what transpired after HJ & JH last meeting 13 years ago and what awaits now that they will be meeting again. Looking forward to the next episode tomorrow. :w00t:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, chonnars92 said:

Ratting is dropped . EP 3: real-time 13.53%, highest minute 16.75%.

cr: tripleEdoubleLU

At least we have 16% at the highest for this episode. I hoped to see 20% tomorrow or more interaction between HJ and JH. 

Side note: I thought in looking at stock trading forum haha. What a sharp dip!

Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...
  • Like 11

Hye Jung and Grandmother scene in Police Station...

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/954357

Hye Jung goodbye to grandmother as she leaves for operation and then her breakdown on learning that she is no more.......Shinhye grabs me indescribably with her portrayal of HJ's emotions...great performance in the whole Ep.

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/954415

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 16

Thanks for all recappers hard work! 

PSH acting really Daebaaaak.... HJ & GrandMa also make me tears so much. 

I want to see the romance, and passionate kiss. Can we have that writer-nim???

Can't wait tomorrow episode. And hope we can see more Jisoo, even in the flashback. ^^

• Like 13

The writers are such a tease:angry::tears: , they left us hanging. Well but I also like the fact , that the story will now be moving back and forth in past and present. And yeahhhhhh,:):) they meet finally. Can't wait for tomorrow......:wub::wub:

• Like 10

I can't believe the writer is so realistic in her writing to portray HJ's life. Life is unfair, esp. for those who have nothing more to lose. The only thing one could do is to stay strong and pragmatic which is what HJ does. She is weak, unable to fight for her grandmom, but she stays strong to fight her unfair life. I'm awed, amazed and admired by this attitude. The ep 3 basically blew me away; I was crying along with HJ and her grandmom. I wish all the best for her continuous success and her undefeatable attitude. One can look down on her but she'll never look down on herself. fighting HJ. 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

what had happened to JI soo??? 

10 years alone is not easy path for a girl... ji soo must have been playing a major part of HJ's life... 

Is Ji Soo a regular cast, or a guest star just for the pre-doctor phase of the story??

• Like 5