[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

just watched the second episode without the eng sub lol

i love the 2000ish references in the episode , the flip flop cell phones, F4, boyzone poster ( did you noticed that I might be wrong) , and I bet the songs they sang in the karaoke are Kpop songs that time :)

• Like 19

At the last scene, HJ seems like she lost hope. It looks like she had tried and felt she had something then lost it. Perhaps in the next ep her fierce front would come up again with her lost of trust with others. 

• Like 16

2 episode is episode warming. This is the short story, when she felt normal schoolgirl. Where she found the family, friends, teachers, dream .... She thawed ... She allowed herself to be the same as all of her age. For a moment it seemed that there was nothing wrong in her life. But ... all came back. She lost everything.

Past  as accelerated rewind. Unusually.

• Like 19

9 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Some beautiful gifs of HJH... KRW so carefree it's no wonder DF is sticking to the name "Doctor's Crush" so appropriate I think many of us has already  developed a huge crush on these Doctors. :D

Some more funny HJH gifs in spoiler tag. :P

Hide contents

some very beautiful gifs indeed!! green-scarf-emoticon-21.gif

thank you for posting them!mouse-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

• Like 12

11 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

No... they usually count AGB national rating... Hence, all the articles used 12.9%

You guys must not be familiar. 

We can pray for it to go up tomorrow 

Thanks @thao_2512, tbh, I really don't know. I'm from US and only watch online. So I really didn't care about ratings before. But it seems that a big deal there. Thanks agian! :) Haven't watch ep 2 yet. But with all the recaps here, it seems that it was a great episode. 

• Like 11

Another great episode :). I think JH feels something for HJ, but it's mere affection (my bet is until he loses her, he won't know the dept of his feelings towards her).

Why WHY isn't Jisoo the second male lead? I like Yoon Kyung Sang, but he is nowhere near Jisoo in terms of charms and acting. I can't believe Jisoo is just a cameo.

• Like 16

Did i mention how much I LOVED So Hee in the 1st episode? 

"In movies a man saves a woman and then they fall in love....." (to HJ after she saves her) had me laughing out loud.

@inshara2000  Soon Hee is such a lovable person :wub:

Did Hye Jung tease Soon Hee of being a lesbian cause the latter acts as if head over heels to her? :w00t: :D

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, marie67 said:

Another great episode :). I think JH feels something for HJ, but it's mere affection (my bet is until he loses her, he won't know the dept of his feelings towards her).

Why WHY isn't Jisoo the second male lead? I like Yoon Kyung Sang, but he is nowhere near Jisoo in terms of charms and acting. I can't believe Jisoo is just a cameo.

i like Ji Soo as welll, I hope he will still have some appearances hehe :)

• Like 9

Spoiler

[Translation] PARK YONG IN, KWON SOON IL (URBAN ZAKAPA) – NO WAY (DOCTORS OST)

Loving you
Blinded in one moment
By the eyes of that faraway day
Do you still remember?

Your image in my memory
Is so dazzling
I couldn’t breathe

You are everything in my life
Now I can’t love anyone else but you

Don’t tell me you’re sorry
No way
Don’t leave me
No way
With the breath you gave to me
Lonely Lonely
Hold me, don’t let me go
No way
never never never never
No way
The day I chose you
You are alive and breathing in me

You are everything in my life
Now I can’t love anyone else but you

No way
Don’t leave me
No way
Lonely Lonely
Hold me, don’t let me go
No way
never never never never
No way
The day I chose you

Every time I see you
I’ll protect you just like the day you first saw me

No way
Don’t leave me
No way
Lonely Lonely
Hold me, don’t let me go
No way
never never never never
No way
The day I chose you

You are the only one
You’re my
You’re my love

credit; popgasa

• Like 20

does anyone cant wait to see uri OTP meet again after all those years? I cant wait to see it.. I think they will meet again with animosity towards each other. and maybe with lingering sexual tension.. yum! and their dynamic will shift from student-teacher into fellow doctors.. aah they better not drag it further! I want these two meet again in the present time next week!

• Like 20

I think after Hye Jung saw Ji Hong save the pregnant woman she started to admire him and when they were both at the microscope I think they may have had a flash of attraction towards each that will be more prominently shown in future episodes. Neither one of them are in love with each other right now. 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

does anyone cant wait to see uri OTP meet again after all those years? I cant wait to see it.. I think they will meet again with animosity towards each other. and maybe with lingering sexual tension.. yum! and their dynamic will shift from student-teacher into fellow doctors.. aah they better not drag it further! I want these two meet again in the present time next week!

MEEEEE.......Honestly that's the best part of these kind of meeting-after-years stories. I richard simmons can't wait to see their dynamic and their first reaction after meeting each other again. Counting days...!

• Like 18

I am actually really loving KRW and PSH's chemistry despite their age gap, him as JH and her as HJ, nailing it guys! Good job. The only thing I'm uncomfortable with is the whole teacher-student "romance". Feels icky. It'd be so weird if JH started developing feelings for her when he was her teacher. Major creep! But the fact that it's KRW :wub: I guess I can close one eye~

• Like 16

yeah like all of you guys, the chemistry between out leads is surprisingly working for me too!!! didn't expect that, but KRW is able to make it work somehow with his youthful and cute reactions haha

and the OST!!! i love all the songs!!! i hope they release them asap! :heart:

• Like 20