[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@Rania Zeid I bet Yeon Joo already have a crush on Kang Chul even when he's only a fictional character... I'm a manga reader and I do have lots of fictional crush there ...one of them was Usui from Kaichou wa Maid sama and I'm reading webtoons too like Untouchable by Masstar the male lead Ji Ho was so cute...although it's kinda funny that I do have fictional crushes at my age but sometimes you just simply can't resist to adore them... and if you're a manga or webtoon lover you'll really know why... So I think YJ is reading KC story and got interested in him... that is why she have pictures of him in her room... *giggles*  20iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji  oh my OTP when will I see together?... eonje? 11iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

heheheheheh btw i also heard that Yeon joo has the ability to draw so maybe she will change in her father's story to help Kang Cheol 

3 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

i noticed in script reading that sukii is a little serious & still a bit shy towards Hyo Joo maybe he's still in the process of testing Hyo Joo's water hehe... i can say that they have a lot of similarities in terms of personality oh well not only in personality but also in physical appearance they really complement each others so well!now i'm more anxious to watch their Section TV guesting:D

>>>i wanna see more of KangJoo's interaction!:P

hmmm sukii's diverting his attention to somebody(hey sukki why don't you look at Hyo Joo she's trying to make an eye contact!:P)

yeh he s like that at first :D but later his shyness will fly from the window nd probably start biting her : so be ready.. he bit lot of his costars b4 it's his way to show affection hhhh

• Like 5

5 hours ago, SORA1993 said:

ohh i was wondering why is W's logo Soo similar to one of bw194's fanarts that he/she  posted wayy back before the logo's released

Cr bw194

hahah yeas that's wat I and my fellow JS' noonafans suspected a few days after the 1st teaser out, saying bw194 style can see here n there ... 
logo is one, another is the font type of W logo (the one u posted and the one in W script ... they r similar but not look exactly the same ... (n the official one totally different) but we couldnt ignore the vibe .. 

besides that, i noticed bw194 has often shared her artworks if JS' new stuffs released, but it has been more than 2 weeks so far she is like nowhere on earth. Esp. teaser no. 1 released and she disappeared. To me was like, bw194 is not allowed to share any stuff related to W's Kang Cheol as she is one of the staffs ... hahah 

and today we got the artworks in Yeon Joo's room, more ppl r starting to notice if they are  rlly bw194's works

I REALLY HOPE IT'S TRUEEEEEE SO SO MUCHHHHH AWWWW .... 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh he s like that at first :D but later his shyness will fly from the window nd probably start biting her : so be ready.. he bit lot of his costars b4 it's his way to show affection hhhh

ok sukii can try bitting Hyo Joo then he'll get this one!:lol:

tumblr_mowjp2GtFc1qjh9l5o1_250.gif

>>>upon reading all the character description it just skyrocketed my anticipation for W,i mean some or a lot of the revealed descriptions is actually fresh to our knowledge like Yeon Joo actually has the ability to draw like her father...ahhh!!!! why does July 20 seems so far away i really really wish i can fast forward the time :lol:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

ok sukii can try bitting Hyo Joo then he'll get this one!:lol:

>>>upon reading all the character description it just skyrocketed my anticipation for W,i mean some or a lot of the revealed descriptions is actually fresh to our knowledge like Yeon Joo actually has the ability to draw like her father...ahhh!!!! why does July 20 seems so far away i really really wish i can fast forward the time :lol:

well he bites gently nd suddenly hhhhh so she won't have time to react :lol: and wait to hear the new tidbits i heard abt the drama  ur anticipation will reach Venus hhh
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

well he bites gently nd suddenly hhhhh so she won't have time to react :lol: and wait to hear the new tidbits i heard abt the drama  ur anticipation will reach Venus hhh

well maybe Hyo Joo will just yell ARUEMDAPTA! 

tumblr_mes855CSyp1qdcel5o10_250.gif  after that hhhh thing:P

ahhhhh!!!! what is that new tidbits about W???i'm dying in anticipation now:w00t:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

well maybe Hyo Joo will just yell ARUEMDAPTA! 

after that hhhh thing:P

ahhhhh!!!! what is that new tidbits about W???i'm dying in anticipation now:w00t:

hahahahahahah let's wait nd see then

u ll have to wait till tomorrow to readd them ^_^ today we had lot of goodies , tomorrow seems we will have lot of them as well :w00t: 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SORA1993 said:

ikr ?? ..i wanna see more interactions too why are they keeping us waiting~~

also, the script reading session sounds exciting, i mean look at all those scripts, cast & crew! :w00t::w00t:

& HHJ looked so full of energy especially when she says 'Fightiing' in the end!

tho i hoped for a longer script reading video! #greedyfancanthaveenough :P

there are so many things to look forward to these days! ...the Section TV guesting, the second teaser and recently they're droping updates more frequently!!! SO EXCITING!!! :w00t::w00t:

yeah!they looked so good together in the script reading video compare to the SR photos hahahah!:lol:

i always love Hyo Joo's motivation and she always carries that motivation with her sometimes even with just for some silly things:lol:

noticed in script reading sukii looked like scolding Hyo Joo or kind of giving her a signal when Hyo Joo can't stop from bursting into laughter for some reason(hoping for the English sub version of the SC by Jshine):D

Chyantrils25

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahah let's wait nd see then

u ll have to wait till tomorrow to readd them ^_^ today we had lot of goodies , tomorrow seems we will have lot of them as well :w00t: 

hahahah!ok Hyo Joo is Poongsan anyway so it's ok if sukii won't go easy on her:D

ok!i guess i just have to wait for tomorrow,it's better to wait for something certain to come than nothing at all:lol:..signing off for now...gudmornight:D

• Like 3

Kang Chul's bodyguard description says: "He’s seen through Sohee’s feelings for Kang Chul and cannot help but be affected by it."

Does this mean that Kang Chul's bodyguard has feelings for Sohee? (Kang chul's secretary)

Also, why do the articles keep saying oh HYUN joo. 

I thought Han hyo joos character name was oh YEON joo.. Not HYUN?

it must be a typo?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, skyangellove said:

Kang Chul's bodyguard description says: "He’s seen through Sohee’s feelings for Kang Chul and cannot help but be affected by it."

Does this mean that Kang Chul's bodyguard has feelings for Sohee? (Kang chul's secretary)

Also, why do the articles keep saying oh HYUN joo. 

I thought Han hyo joos character name was oh YEON joo.. Not HYUN?

it must be a typo?

maybe it's a typo but as i heard sohee (the secretary) is the main character in the comic book (HHJ's father wrote sohee as the main female char & kang cheol is the main male char, but she ll suddenly see HHJ between her & kang cheol) so maybe the body guard is the 2nd lead in the comic book ( like it sually happens in the dramaa)  

• Like 1