[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

9 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Well you never know.. maybe it's mixed with some korean lyrics..  a lot of korean songs are written in both languages..  and maybe they will suprise us will a full english song and by using an international singer which could raise the views :D that's possible right ?? I mean this drama already got a lot of praise from different people before it starts so why not ? 

All in all i hope that it does belong to the official ost :)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MarieJose said:
24 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Well you never know.. maybe it's mixed with some korean lyrics..  a lot of korean songs are written in both languages..  and maybe they will suprise us will a full english song and by using an international singer which could raise the views :D that's possible right ?? I mean this drama already got a lot of praise from different people before it starts so why not ? 

All in all i hope that it does belong to the official ost :)

Yeahh true, especially with a drama with such high concept. I haven't watch a lot of dramas lately and the only one I can think of is AE, which had a lot of English songs. I've high hope for its ost. 

• Like 4

Guest aydenJ
25 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I must say that i didn't expect it to be like that at ALL!!!!  But i'm so not disappointed..  just the sight of them and hearing their voices and knowing that this drama will have the most beautiful soundtrack ( i mean did you hear that song?? It's definitely an ost right??  It can't be chosen randomly??!    ) .. WOW!!  I like it..  it didn't reveal anything..  it's a mistery that's gonna get people hooked and also showing them together made me want to see them together in one screen ASAP!! 

have you noticed how hyo joo's voice was kind of breathless??  It's like she's carrying heavy feelings..  as well as jong suk who is beyond perfect when transmitting a vocal message ( i know that since pinocchio) .. both their voices are full of feelings it's so abvious although i didn't get what they were saying except for the first line asking about their whereabouts 

I love this too...in fact i like it more than the previous one. I like the metaphorical aspect of this drama. The letter W is strong enough to let us wonder now & wander later into the story...asking what,who,when,why,where,how...

the first teaser introduced us to the character & their two different personalities...this 2nd teaser give us the idea that these two char are somehow related & depended on each other...looking for each other but still we don't see their interaction.....so viewers are left to ponder?? Ya..the production wants to build up cutiosity...ha,ha this is sooooo  awesome... Keep it coming W team!!

LOVEE LOVEE the new teasers. :wub:

It's like they are making eye contact with each other even though they live in two different worlds...great chemistry!

Lee Jong suk is so good at sounding calm and cool.

han hyo joo sounds very caring and curious.

• Like 5

I really like it..Since it's not the official 2nd teaser, just presenting the characters like in teaser 1. and i luvveedd the song in the background

they said official 2nd teaser will be released next week so anticipate it  

Despite being unsatisfied abt certain things like any greedy fan :D but mbc did a decent job in this 

• Like 6

I think they posted it on instagram first because they wanted to draw more attention because it's instagram.after all??  I like the idea of them.being active on different social media not only one and the others just copying and reposting .. we had that poster they posted on facebook..  the teaser on their naver channel and this now posted on instagram..  i have a good feeling about this you know and i think they'll do a great job in promoting..  hope so..  

And by the way shouldn't their respective agencies be promoting too??  Like YG for LJS??  Some pics maybe ?? I didn't see them doing so?? Last year wellmade released a video during pinocchio filming for him so?? What do you think?  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

immediately  the teasers s. erve t. ! he purpose of hooking and wanting you to know more abt what's gonna happen... love the flow of it too....

Btw who knows the bgm of it? Sooo soothing... :wub:

Yeah it amazing.. we hope it's part of the official soundtrack of the drama.. imagine it with some very "sentimental" scenes haha.. you'll drift away with them immediately :D

And yes a teaser is supposed to "tease" us :P To make us nervous and anticipating what's behind all that mistery And so far that's working :D

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:
avatar_eb1efc83db11_64.pnghitoritabi
The line elements seem to represent the comic book part of the story, not to mention that butterflies represent spring while falling leaves represent autumn – they are inhabiting different worlds in every single way.

I sure hope he isn't just over-interpreting it because that sounds freaking cool.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

I think they posted it on instagram first because they wanted to draw more attention because it's instagram.after all??  I like the idea of them.being active on different social media not only one and the others just copying and reposting .. we had that poster they posted on facebook..  the teaser on their naver channel and this now posted on instagram..  i have a good feeling about this you know and i think they'll do a great job in promoting..  hope so..  

And by the way shouldn't their respective agencies be promoting too??  Like YG for LJS??  Some pics maybe ?? I didn't see them doing so?? Last year wellmade released a video during pinocchio filming for him so?? What do you think?  

yeh their agencies should start promoting but maybe mbc not giving them any bts pic or videos yet, maybe they asked them to wait a bit .. dunno cz even staff aren't posting anything

and as u notice no one spotted them filming after the 1st teaser hhh weird .. maybe it's all indoors rn 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh their agencies should start promoting but maybe mbc not giving them any bts pic or videos yet, maybe they asked them to wait a bit .. dunno cz even staff aren't posting anything

and as u notice no one spotted them filming after the 1st teaser hhh weird .. maybe it's all indoors rn 

yeah i noticed too :huh::huh: :huh: .. they probably want to surprise us ooooouuuuhhhhh :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

i love SUSPENCE :D:D 

• Like 6