[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

19 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

guys do you noticed the way how KangJoo holding hands?..i feel like it should be the other way around,i wonder if it implies any significance on their respective characters:blink:

yeh truue , nice observation , maybe cz she s the one who ll keep save hime hence protecting him ? 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

guys do you noticed the way how KangJoo holding hands?..i feel like it should be the other way around,i wonder if it implies any significance on their respective characters:blink:

Hmm... now that you mention, it's kinda weird. Is Yeon-Joo securing Kang Chul's hand in hers instead of the other way round? sk_thumb.gif How I wish we have a clearer picture. It's difficult to make it out from the pic we have. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh that's what mbc said 

804 k views in 6 days , 196 k left let's 1 M b4 2nd teaser :D

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/929084/list/79967

By the way, is it true that those fans who did not register an account with Naver will not increase the view count when they watch the video on the site?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irenetan said:

By the way, is it true that those fans who did not register an account with Naver will not increase the view count when they watch the video on the site?

dunno  ? but don't think it's true, it's like YT no? not everyone has an account on YT 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

dunno  ? but don't think it's true, it's like YT no? not everyone has an account on YT 

I heard some Chinese fans of JS say that you've to sign up an account first b4 they'll start recording your view count. And I thought that's why JShine is urging fans to sign up with Naver. Maybe I got it wrong. Anyway, I just registered an account to "like" the video. :blush:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, irenetan said:

I heard some Chinese fans of JS say that you've to sign up an account first b4 they'll start recording your view count. And I thought that's why JShine is urging fans to sign up with Naver. Maybe I got it wrong. Anyway, I just registered an account to "like" the video. :blush:

jshine were urging fans to register in order to increase likes i think :)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo in Section Tv  :w00t::w00t:

Looks like they are being tested on how well they know about one another. :D This is like the second time I see them together; first being the table reading session. :blink:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo in Section Tv  :w00t::w00t:

Cr: jung.sungsin IG 

Section TV??? :w00t::w00t::w00t: That's the MBC program for them to promote their upcoming drama, isn't it? Haha... really looking forward to it. Jong Suk and Hyo Joo are all smiles in the photo... I think they got along very well. :w00t:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

Omo!our OTP! i'm anticipating for the video!:w00t:

yehh waitiing like crazy for the videoo hhhhh also didn't see sukii in section tv for 3 years now he rarely doe interviews 

2 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Section TV??? :w00t::w00t::w00t: That's the MBC program for them to promote their upcoming drama, isn't it? Haha... really looking forward to it. Jong Suk and Hyo Joo are all smiles in the photo... I think they got along very well. :w00t:

yeh to promotee the dramaa u can see suki bit shy hahahah he gets nervous in interviews & varieties i bet he was sweating a lot there hahahahah :lol::lol: 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Looks like they are being tested on how well they know about one another. :D This is like the second time I see them together; first being the table reading session. :blink:

So are they drawing each other or ??? Haha... yea, but this is better than the script reading pictures cos we can expect to see more interactions between them and it seems that they've become more familiar with each other after filming together for approx 2 months? :D

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

But section TV rarely get subbed. Please tell me I'm wrong..

don't worry even if they didn't Jshine will do it ;) 

btw IG owner deleted both pic but i saved HHJ's pic too , i posted instead of deleted ig link  in p 69 ;) 

• Like 5