[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

10 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Seems Viki Got the license for "W" cooograattss :w00t: let's post comments there :blush:

https://www.viki.com/tv/30854c-w

@chyantrils25 hahahahaha i can't help it i became like this wz each drama he is in nd now i m being worse cz i m very excited for W hhhh

yeh they should , they should v done lot of things by now but they r still lacking in some areas like promoting it in media nd news outlets not just releasing stuff without backing it up 

Yay!Thanks Viki!!! emoticon+-+girl+blowing+kisses.gif

yeah!we(Hyolics) are very glad & so grateful collaborating with you sukkie fans special mention @Rania Zeid as you guys are very resourceful and very active & so pro in digging out anything/everything i mean we WORLDies able to get updates/news on W more than what MBC is providing us..like what Rania said they're still lacking in some areas on promoting  w.gif  :phew:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

Just like how Damien Rice's "Cannonball" was included in the OST of a certain old drama in which I doubt I can mention its name, but you know, HHJ was in it too.. Hahaha, make a guess. 

SW?i just rewatched it some month ago:D

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:
  Hide contents

i might be getting a memo from MOD for mentioning the title:D

Spoiler

IKR. That's why I didn't wanna mention the title.. Don't why the MOD are so angst these days. It wasn't like this last time before I went AWOL for quite some time. LOL.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

W Two World  showing on the  news ticker ^_^ 

Cr: DC 

but the line (pop-up sticker) said the 1st ep air on 21/7 (Thur) ...

somethng is wrong there. *sigh*

• Like 5

1 hour ago, shin.u said:

Not sure how true is this but i read in DC that this may be because this was shown in their on-demand channel MBC DramaNet the next day with korean subs.. so technically this drama will still be shown on july 20th. ^_^

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Download the browser called Hola and open Viki from there. It will work fine. :)

Ask me if it doesn't work.. I've become a pro at finding tricks to watch kdramas :D

OOOORLY? Thank you so much for the tip, you're my savior! I'll let you know if it works. ^_^

• Like 5

13 hours ago, MarieJose said:

Woaaaah!!  So 4 asian countries will be broadcasting it the same time??  That's very huge!!  Our drama is gonna be the biggest hit in asia because of the increased number of audience :D i'm so excited .. but still worried how am i gonna watch it :/ .. i have to wait for subtitles first therefore i can't spazz with you when it airs in the real time because of spoilers ... or i can watch it without sub and join you but then i won't get anything  huuuh  i'm confused !!

How are you guys gonna do ? I might do the same (for the ones who don't have it in their country) 

@irenetan thank you for posting the song but does that mean it's only used on that trailer? that's probably it too bad i wanted it to be part of the ost 

LJS is on a roll today on social media i love his look with the cat .. am i the only one who wishes that he won't lay his hair down smoothly just like in pinocchio ? I mean that look is too innocent and young so i hope not 

And his picture during filming :D are we gonna see a drunk lonely miserable kang cheol ?? Cause i'm okay with that .. i've never seen him in such position .. plus he looks soooo adorable 

I'm in the same situation as you (just like 2 yrs ago with Pinocchio). Once "W" starts airing in July, I'll have to ban myself from visiting Soompi every Wed & Thurs in order not to spoil the drama for myself (which is plain torture :( since I'm so used to coming in here at least once a day). But I don't think I'll watch it 1st without the Eng subs. I guess the "drunk lonely miserable & adorable :lol:" Kang Chul that we see in the bts photo is from his adolescent years? I think it'll be a completely different Kang Chul after he's all grown up (more confident & manly but still adorable). :D

8 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
Translation: "Today, until dawn without break. Bling bling, cute and cool. Kang Chul's filming, the last one seemed to end early. Anticipating drama "

I couldn't recognize Jong Suk in that photo... and was just about to ask who's the guy wearing the green color hoodie. Doesn't look like him at all! :blink::o haha... 

Another thing b4 I forget... I'm wondering whether it's possible that Rapper Flowsik will be involved in one of the OST for "W". Hmm... Is there any meaning to his "I hope to see you soon!"???

Spoiler

And as a fan, shouldn't Jong Suk do the least to follow him back after he's being followed? :P Haha... definitely off topic here but it's such a hassle to split my comments to post in different threads.

4 hours ago, shin.u said:

3 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Not sure how true is this but i read in DC that this may be because this was shown in their on-demand channel MBC DramaNet the next day with korean subs.. so technically this drama will still be shown on july 20th. ^_^

I've watched a few Korean dramas on VIU app and they're always available a day after the actual airing date in Korea cos they need time to work on the Eng subs. So probably the reason why they dated it as 21/7 (Thurs) instead of 20/7 (Wed)?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

@pinocchioAsh thanks for the tip.. it doesn't work in my country as well 

Guys do you know any android app i could use to watch korean channels on live ???

Hey.. Try watching online at dramafire...you can save their videos easily just by long pressing on the video...the quality of the video is good enough for a 15 inch laptop...and they are all hardsubbed... Works perfectly on androids... And it's low size.. Use the hola browser if dramafire is blocked in your country...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Hey.. Try watching online at dramafire...you can save their videos easily just by long pressing on the video...the quality of the video is good enough for a 15 inch laptop...and they are all hardsubbed... Works perfectly on androids... And it's low size.. Use the hola browser if dramafire is blocked in your country...

I couldn't find any live stream in there ? only korean drama list and stuff to watch but not live streaming ! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I couldn't find any live stream in there ? only korean drama list and stuff to watch but not live streaming ! 

Umm... You can watch the dramas online though...and these guys are faster than Viki and Kissasian and Myasiantv.. They upload dramas  within two-four hours of their Korean release time..

For live streaming, I guess you'll have to ask your cable guys.. Some channels are available... TVN is available in India if you have a Reliance set top box.. :( ask around your local TV guys...you might get some channels too..

• Like 5

8 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Yay!Thanks Viki!!! 

yeah!we(Hyolics) are very glad & so grateful collaborating with you sukkie fans special mention @Rania Zeid as you guys are very resourceful and very active & so pro in digging out anything/everything i mean we WORLDies able to get updates/news on W more than what MBC is providing us..like what Rania said they're still lacking in some areas on promoting  w.gif  

haqhahahahaahaha i looveee thisss animated W w.gif hahahaahah :D 

And u r the most welcome :blush:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Umm... You can watch the dramas online though...and these guys are faster than Viki and Kissasian and Myasiantv.. They upload dramas  within two-four hours of their Korean release time..

For live streaming, I guess you'll have to ask your cable guys.. Some channels are available... TVN is available in India if you have a Reliance set top box.. :( ask around your local TV guys...you might get some channels too..

May I know what website this is? The one that is faster than Viki and uploads two-four hours after the original Korean airing time? Thanks!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

yes I am ready to watchthis drama!! I have already bookmarked it, lol! Can't wait to see their chemistry! btw, is this melo romance drama? or thriller romance drama?

Hi & welcome :) it s a suspense fantasy romance drama  

• Like 3