[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

New Preview for W: Two Worlds Has Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo Curious About Each Other’s Worlds

duns_1.jpg

One of my favorite sci-fi/fantasy series is Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials, which is late teens aimed but I didn’t read until I was an adult and still loved it. I don’t know why I didn’t make the connection until now, but the latest teaser for MBC drama W: Two Worlds totally reminds me of the parallel universes conceit in the HDM series. In this new teaser, leads Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Seok say the same lines to each other – asking where the other is, and what that world is like? That’s so Lyra and Will, my beloved OTP from HDM!

Universe-crossed lovers who find each other through the cut in the fabric of the universe and it’s all so illuminating and life-affirming. While Han Hyo Joo plays a doctor in her world, Lee Jong Seok is a super genius, Olympic gold medal sharpshooter, and internet company wunderkind billionaire, which leads me to think his world is the one that isn’t real but perhaps he gets a chance to be once he crosses paths with Han Hyo Joo’s character. This is one drama where I love getting fed snippets leaving me curious to find out more

nun.jpg

n1u.jpg

https://youtu.be/8yN9jUg2KAI

source:http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/18/new-preview-for-w-two-worlds-has-lee-jong-seok-and-han-hyo-joo-curious-about-each-others-worlds/

1 hour ago, SORA1993 said:

its Philippines

i think Hong kong too, on viu TV 

right ?

yes its here in HONGKONG....:grin:

• Like 6

@MarieJose  yeh as   3@SORA199  said Philippines , HK and lately Taiwan i think ..which is good for a drama not entirely filmed, actually Philippines bought it b4 they even start filming .

tumblr_o8ylnwk4Nf1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpg

[June. 18.2016] LJS IG Update 

Even though he is in the ‘enemy camp’, he comes alone to provide support for us, SBS’s Hidden Card Jin Hyuk PD-nim… keke   Thank you! I love you (in English)

적진임에도 불구하고 홀로 응원 오신 SBS의 히든카드 진혁감독님..ㅋㅋ  감사합니다! 알라뷰 

(LJS Instagram, 20160618)

Trans By:  hitoritabi

(he said enemy camp cz Jin Hyuk PD will be directing LMH & JJH's new drama on SBS :D ) 

• Like 6

'W' Lee Jong-suk Han Hyo-joo A combination that raises much anticipation just through the expression of their eyes

tumblr_inline_o8ytt2tYgf1sp3v51_540.png

MBC new Wednesday & Thursday TV drama ‘W-Two Worlds’ (written as 'W’ as follows) has released the video of Actor Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo which raises much anticipation just through the expression of their eyes. 'W’ has released an ID video through their official Facebook page on 17th June morning. In the video, Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyp-joo were like crying in their hearts. This exhibited different atmosphere from previously released teaser and reports which Kang Cheol (acted by Lee Jong-suk) was a super chaebol and Oh Yeon-joo (acted by Han Hyo-joo) was full of curiosity.

In particularly, the scripts read by the two leading roles, “Where are you now? How is the place you live?” really raises people’s curiosity about what kind of TV drama is 'W’. 'W’ is a work which is co-produced by director Jung Dae-yoon who showed a stylish performance in 'She Was Pretty’ and screenwriter Song Jae-jung who had unique imagination which attracted public in 'Nine’. This is the most long-awaited work in 2016. The romance suspense melodrama 'W’ takes place in Seoul 2016, the genius chaebol, Kang Cheol and curious surgeon Oh Yeon-joo revolve around different dimensions will premeire after 'Lucky Romance’ on 20th July. (Photo=MBC 'W’ official Facebook)

Translated by: @Evahoyw
Proofread by: @joanna5959
Layout by: @yimyang222 

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 6

ClQbAeCUYAA3n7W.jpg

#더블유#이종석#한효주#촬영끝#오늘도새벽
#드라마#일상#소통
#like #fff#f4f#instgram 
#mbc#w

오늘도 어김없이 새벽
블링블링 귀엽고 멋진
강철의 촬영이 마지막이라그래도 일찍끝난듯
기대되는 드라마
오늘은 집에간다. 
따듯한물 에 씻고 눕고 프다요. 

Cr: teaeun0604

• Like 4

Woaaaah!!  So 4 asian countries will be broadcasting it the same time??  That's very huge!!  Our drama is gonna be the biggest hit in asia because of the increased number of audience :D i'm so excited .. but still worried how am i gonna watch it :/ .. i have to wait for subtitles first therefore i can't spazz with you when it airs in the real time because of spoilers ... or i can watch it without sub and join you but then i won't get anything  huuuh  i'm confused !!

How are you guys gonna do ? I might do the same (for the ones who don't have it in their country) 

@irenetan thank you for posting the song but does that mean it's only used on that trailer? that's probably it too bad i wanted it to be part of the ost 

LJS is on a roll today on social media i love his look with the cat .. am i the only one who wishes that he won't lay his hair down smoothly just like in pinocchio ? I mean that look is too innocent and young so i hope not 

And his picture during filming :D are we gonna see a drunk lonely miserable kang cheol ?? Cause i'm okay with that .. i've never seen him in such position .. plus he looks soooo adorable 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Woaaaah!!  So 4 asian countries will b..  i love it e broadcasting it the same time??  That's very huge!!  Our drama is gonna be the biggest hit in asia because of the increased number of audience :D i'm so excited .. but still worried how am i gonna watch it :/ .. i have to wait for subtitles first therefore i can't spazz with you when it airs in the real time because of spoilers ... or i cfilming ch it without sub and join you but then i won't get anything  huuuh  i'm confused !!

How are you guys gonna do ? I might do the same (for the ones who don't have it in their country) 

@irenetan thank you for posting the song but does that mean it's only used on that trailer? that's probably it too bad i wanted it to be part of the ost 

LJS is on a roll today on social media i love his look with the cat .. am i the only one who wishes that he won't lay his hair down smoothly just like in pinocchio ? I mean that look is too innocent and young so i hope not 

And his picture during filming :D are we gonna see a drunk lonely miserable kang cheol ?? Cause i'm okay with that .. i've never seen him in such position .. plus he looks soooo adorable 

@MarieJose Hmm... maybe? But just wanna highlight that the music director for "W" is really good in picking songs for "W" teaser. So far I'm very satisfied with the BGM for both teasers... :lol: And don't worry... cos even if that song is not part of the ost, I'm sure he has other excellent choices to suit the theme of the drama. :D

• Like 5

"Lyric" : you own the light it 
grows inside of you
you can have it breathe through you 
and be through you
already you have it all 
what have you done is it love 
what have you done is it love 
what you don't see 
when it's so obvious 
when you keep filling it fererne to scream louder to not hear to think it's clever but it's just fear already 
you have it all 
what have you done is it love what have you done is it love is it love 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

official poster?surely it doesn't look like an edited to me..

>>>here's are Edited:D

not edited but definitely not the official poster cz if it was then i would v went to mbc building nd threw them all from the windows :D 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

not edited but definitely not the official poster cz if it was then i would v went to mbc building nd threw them all from the windows :D 

hahahah!you're one heck of a fan!calm down:lol:..but seriously speaking do you think they should've released an official poster by now?

• Like 3

Seems Viki Got the license for "W" cooograattss :w00t: let's post comments there :blush:

https://www.viki.com/tv/30854c-w

@chyantrils25 hahahahaha i can't help it i became like this wz each drama he is in nd now i m being worse cz i m very excited for W hhhh

yeh they should , they should v done lot of things by now but they r still lacking in some areas like promoting it in media nd news outlets not just releasing stuff without backing it up 

• Like 6

Wow someone actually found the song! Thanks @irenetan :D Love it! 
@MarieJose Don't worry, there's still a chance that it might be used as producers are known to have bought the rights over licensed tracks to be played in their dramas/ films. Just like how Damien Rice's "Cannonball" was included in the OST of a certain old drama in which I doubt I can mention its name, but you know, HHJ was in it too.. Hahaha, make a guess. 

• Like 7