[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 hours ago, MarieJose said:

I really hope that mbc makes more effort in promoting the drama..  i'm being patient now because we still have more then a month till the drama starts.. but once it gets close..  MBC needs to have a fierce promotion.. i won't take less then 1 or 2 things (articles, teasers,stills,making, posters... anything) per day to spazz about..  who's with me :P

Im innn!

i wish JS & HJ would do a pictorial together for a magazine,

you know like when Lucky Romance leads did a pictorial before the drama airs for promotions,

that would be awesome! :w00t::w00t:

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

Im innn!

i wish JS & HJ would do a pictorial together for a magazine,

you know like when Lucky Romance leads did a pictorial before the drama airs for promotions,

that would be awesome! :w00t::w00t:

yehh that will be awesooomeee we can ask MBC to do that on their IG u know :w00t:

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yehh that will be awesooomeee we can ask MBC to do that on their IG u know :w00t:

ahhh Thats a geat idea you are a genius!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

now we just need to know how to say it in korean :huh:

im gonna ask some fan accounts on IG and we'll fload mbcdrama_w's IG with comments :w00t:

dkmEecr.jpg

CR: mbcdrama_w update

now i reeeeally want to see them doing a photoshoot

someone plz make it happen :bawling:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

:w00t:  "W"here are you?

I THINK THEY ARE RELEASING ANOTHER TEASER ???????

ON 17/6 @ 11:00AM ?? 

google rough trans of the caption :sweatingbullets:

"W" here are you? 6/17 ( Fri ) 11:00 a.m. W-33 emotion teasers, Sun Yat -coming You will meet the iron and performers . Lee Jong-seok Han Hyo-joo # # # # steel ohyeonju emotional teaser # soft_teaser # W # # # W. two of the world Mello Mello is daldal eyes # # # Honey Chemie # _ Ductile iron flower road just walked saeoh
  • Like 6

Excited for the teaser! And tomorrow I'm on off! I can finally be up to date as soon as the teaser is up :D
Btw there's no official poster yet? :( I thought by order that should be released first? Looks like there's still a lot to look forward to. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Yayyyy!that would really really be a deabak!having Jong Suk & Hyo Joo in a photoshot in one frame who is both very good looking,has enviable body proportion,model height,good posture,milky skin blah blah blah..yaaaa just the though of it makes me gigles  EMO_096.gif

2 hours ago, SORA1993 said:

im gonna ask some fan accounts on IG and we'll fload mbcdrama_w's IG with comments :w00t:

i'm with you! and you can count on me with that ;)..i'm so excited for another teaser tomorrow!:w00t:

• Like 3