[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

8 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yehh waitiing like crazy for the videoo hhhhh also didn't see sukii in section tv for 3 years now he rarely doe interviews 

yeh to promotee the dramaa u can see suki bit shy hahahah he gets nervous in interviews & varieties i bet he was sweating a lot there hahahahah :lol::lol: 

i'm going bananas after i saw the pic of them in section TV:lol:

i'm sure they already got along well since both of them has a cheerful personality not to mention both are such a dork and random!..:lol:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yehh waitiing like crazy for the videoo hhhhh also didn't see sukii in section tv for 3 years now he rarely doe interviews 

yeh to promotee the dramaa u can see suki bit shy hahahah he gets nervous in interviews & varieties i bet he was sweating a lot there hahahahah :lol::lol: 

Haha... really excited for this!! :w00t: I was thinking about this show for a long time now since many are using this medium to promote their new MBC dramas but didn't want to get my hopes up. Yea, he seems very shy & nervous but also super cute :wub:. By the way, do you know how long the interview will be? If I didn't remember wrongly, it's less than 1 hour or approx 30 mins? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

before i think we are goin to see it very soon in the upcoming  few days maybe  

@chyantrils25 hahahahahaha yeh i think thatt tooo :lol:

we are goin to see it very soon in the upcoming  few days maybe  ?????? :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Please don't tease me like that. My heart cannot take it... :w00t:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

btw IG owner deleted both pic but i saved HHJ's pic too , i posted instead of deleted ig link  in p 69 ;) 

yeah no worries!the photos is already circulating around the net the moment it was posted!:lol:..same here i usually do back ups if ever instances like this(owner deleting) happens hehehe

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, irenetan said:

we are goin to see it very soon in the upcoming  few days maybe  ?????? :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Please don't tease me like that. My heart cannot take it... :w00t:

Woohoo!!! :Dcan't wait to see their interactions! Hope they are close by now

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Haha... really excited for this!! :w00t: I was thinking about this show for a long time now since many are using this medium to promote their new MBC dramas but didn't want to get my hopes up. Yea, he seems very shy & nervous but also super cute :wub:. By the way, do you know how long the interview will be? If I didn't remember wrongly, it's less than 1 hour or approx 30 mins? 

hahahah!it's so funny how a single glimpse of Jong Suk & Hyo Joo can make us crazily excited and we suddenly made it as popular topic:lol:

yeah looking at their picture together Jong Suk seems a bit shy where as hyo Joo well she's always been like that(laughing) in an interview as the W production said she never loses her smile:D...i really can't wait for the video to be out!:w00t:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahaha i m not teasing u :D 

hahahahaha... you better be sure about that! :w00t: I'm gonna come after you every few days if we don't get to see it "very soon"! :P

3 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

hahahah!it's so funny how a single glimpse of Jong Suk & Hyo Joo can make us crazily excited and we suddenly made it as popular topic:lol:

yeah looking at their picture together Jong Suk seems a bit shy where as hyo Joo well she's always been like that(laughing) in an interview as the W production said she never loses her smile:D...i really can't wait for the video to be out!:w00t:

@chyantrils25 That's because we've been starving for a long time now. So far we haven't got the chance to see the interaction between Jong Suk & Hyo Joo after so long they've been filming together. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

The BGM for Hyo Joo's 1st teaser... :D

I love their choice of songs... :P

Thks for sharing it! I really love it. :wub: I could listen to it all day long. Hoping the music directing team will keep up the good work!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

So are they drawing each other or ??? Haha... yea, but this is better than the script reading pictures cos we can expect to see more interactions between them and it seems that they've become more familiar with each other after filming together for approx 2 months? :D

yeah seems like the interviewer asked them to draw each other:D

>>Hyo Joo's Drawing (Kang Chul?)

Embedded

41 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@chyantrils25 That's because we've been starving for a long time now. So far we haven't got the chance to see the interaction between Jong Suk & Hyo Joo after so long they've been filming together. :sweatingbullets:

seems like we'll be seeing more of them from now on:D...

• Like 6

11 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Download the browser called Hola and open Viki from there. It will work fine. :)

Ask me if it doesn't work.. I've become a pro at finding tricks to watch kdramas :D

Hi. Sorry this is a little OT, but maybe it could be a bit help. I just want to say be very careful when using Hola. I did use it too, until I read more about it and the potential risks it can create. It uses a peer-to-peer system. So when you're using it, you're basically using someone's IP address. This also means that you're potentially opening your own IP address for others to use. (Read more about it here: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/technology/alert-hola-vpn-putting-you-danger.html) So, just a friendly tip and I don't mean any offence to this suggestion. :) 

Just to be back on topic, I was craving to see both HHJ and LJS together on screen, and voila! We got the Section TV and the teaser picture. Thank you to all who keep sharing regular updates about this drama. 

• Like 9