[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Oof. I think I held my breath during the entire episode. So, I'm going to post some translations up behind spoilers just because the scenes moved me. I'm sure that it's late enough that subs are already up, plus I haven't backread all the pages, so not sure what translations have been posted, but I still wanted to. Anyway.  The first is the rooftop conversation between YJ and KC. I was almost in tears for YJ. Plus, I think it's interesting that KC's interest has been piqued again this second time around.

Hide contents

KC: Miss Oh Yeon Joo. Is it okay for a doctor to be drinking alcohol in a hospital? Isn’t today busy with the emergency?

YJ: Right now, my hands aren’t busy and they have enough people in the emergency room. And, I’m not on duty right now anyway. 

KC: Could you give me just one swallow? (pauses while she looks at him) The method is too intimate. 

(YJ hands KC her drink. He drinks from her straw.) I think I can live now. (hands it back to her)

YJ: You can drink it all. (pulls another one out of her pocket causing him to chuckle)

KC: Thank you. (notices YJ looking at him) Why do you keep looking at me that way? I’ve noticed from before. Why do you keep looking at me?

YJ: Because you look like him.

KC: I do? Like who?

YJ: My husband.

KC: (looks at the ring YJ wears around a neck that he recognizes from before) Ah. That was your wedding ring? No wonder. (gets a phone call) Hello. On the roof for a moment.

SH on phone: Teacher’s surgery is over.

KC on phone: Oh, okay. I’ll be down. (to YJ) Thank you for the drink. (walks away)

thank you for the translation chingu!! that'sso kind of you!! :wub:

5 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

W Ratings 24.08.16 *YAH FOR THE INCREASE!

Nielsen AGB

W-Two Worlds, National, 6th:  12.3%        W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 13.7% 

Uncontrollably Fond, National, 16th: 8%                       Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 14th : 8.4%

Jealousy Incarnate, National, 19th: 7.3%                      Jealousy Incarnate, Seoul, 17th : 8.1%

TNMS

W-Two Worlds, National, 5th: 13.9%          W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 3rd : 15.3%

Uncontrollably Fond, National, : Out of top 20               Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, : Out of top 20

Jealousy Incarnate, National, :  Out of top 20                 Jealousy Incarnate, Seoul, 12th : 8.8%

5 hours ago, parmma said:

#WTwoWorlds : 12.3%

Hide contents

@kdrama_news  

thank you so luch for the rating updates!! :wub: 

I'm happy with the rating and hope it will keep in increasing for the upcoming episodes!! :heart: 

• Like 9

DRAMA RECAPS
W–Two Worlds: Episode 10
by girlfriday | August 24, 2016 | 23 Comments

w10-00451a.jpg

I don’t think this episode will blow anyone’s brain to smithereens, but I guess that’s a good thing? If you happen to enjoy the heroine’s adorable antics as she navigates her way through the manhwa world, though, it’ll be a fun hour. And by fun I mean filled with crimes and misdemeanors, because apparently our girl can’t spend a day inside the manhwa world without doing something that might land her in prison. Some things never change.

read more here http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/w-two-worlds-episode-10/

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

You look like someone. Like who? My husband.

can you imagine him kep on thinking that he looks like her husband when HE IS her husband!! :crazy: that would be frustratingly hillarious!! I'll be shouting 'YOU ARE HER HUSBAND!!"

3 hours ago, dramagirlslove said:

I found this really endearing. The scene where they’re in the car and Yeon Joo is offering to drive and Kang Chul tells her to leave him and go where she needs to go. Because he’s worse than a thief like her. So thinking she’s a thief, he hands over his wallet anyways like 5 seconds after that because she needed money for medicine. Lol:lol:

yes!! I lovd that scene!! dipite his beliv that sh's a thif and his suspcion toward her he still trustd hr with his wallt and life!! :love: 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm so happycrazy-monkey-emoticon-065.gif It was was really hurting my feelings watching Yeon Joo be so sad and feeling alone. She and Kang Cheol belong together

they indeed belong to each other... but they journey is so heard, as if couple time nearly dead not enough, i think after this roller coaster ride we deserve one ep full of happiness, without creepy dady or crazy Dr. volde-doom....

last night when i recapping i freeze in few moment so i lost alot of shoot... YJ crying always heartbreaking.boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

• Like 8

Guest dominjoonssi

random ramblings again. 

1) deja vu. does that mean we will get a scene when KC shoots YJ again? :blink:

2) while people were speculating that the real killer is KC's alter-ego, it turns out he's OSM's alter-ego. 

3) the real killer can only teleport within the W universe, he is unable to teleport to the Real World without physically going through the tablet, I think. his super powers only exist because he now has control of OSM. we have to keep OSM away from the drawing tablet  

4) KC and YJ on the run technically is Option 2 since they are "traveling" in the rural areas, trying to evade the authorities. Kdrama OTP usually elope to the countryside whenever they hit a hurdle.

5) bracing myself for heartbreak ep 15. but there should be at least an episode with some or lots of sweetness before the heartbreak, as per writer-nim's general style. 

6) will we get to see Crazy Dog's reactions to the latest development in the W manhwa?

7) I'm afraid that KC's first impression of YJ will always be that this girl is craziest b**tch in town.  :w00t:

less than 9 hrs to W EP11, touted to have one of the best scripts. 

Episode 10 was so intense! My heart hurt for an hour. This drama is driving me crazy. How is the writer going to solve this mess? :bawling: 

On the brighter side that kiss at the end was so bitter sweet. :heart: Hoping for some happy moment between them in the next episode. 

• Like 10

So, some of my theories were right. KC became suspect, but I've never expect that the victim would be the ahjussi. Poor KC. Now because of SM, the killer got more power and control over the webtoon. Even YJ's father became like a tool for him, to accommodate everything he needs to make KC's life miserable. Will we have another undo again based on the preview? I think it is Soo Boong voice who suggest a reset for the plot. I wish ahjussi didn't die tho.

I couldn't help myself but shed tears when YJ was pouring her feeling and heart out  about everything in front of KC. Poor girl. KC is so close but yet so far at the same time. I love how good YJ portrays that sad and yearning looking in her eyes  every time she looks at KC.

For the last scene kiss..It so much feel! I literally squeal when YJ initiate the kiss. But it felt bittersweet kiss. You could feel how she misses him, tried to escape from him but ended longing for him again. She has no choice but to leave KC in that condition so she could return to real world in order to find out what really happened and rescue KC once again. Her tears when fell down on KC's face TT_TT.

Ep 11 preview kinda makes me freak out. Hope YJ still has time to undo and redo some scenes before she dragged by the killer. It seems the killer remember her and could drag her into the webtoo too. Gosh now the killer is more harder to fight since he also has ability to go where ever he wants just through a portal. 

So tonight we will possibly see KC and YJ on going to hide. I'm curious about Soo Hee said about someone died? Is it possible they got news  that KC is missing or assumed dead? Because YJ seems to go looking for DY and asking about KC is still alive or not. May be DY is the only person who KC will be in contact and probably SH doesn't know anything about it. The BTS market scenes probably will show tonight. Now they have to stay together in order to fight the killer

I wonder  if KC could remember YJ once again, could his wedding ring will appear? Because the writer likes to focus on KC's hand when he wiped his tears and sec when he wiped YJ's tears from his face. Every time he looked at his finger it feels like he felt something was missing from his finger.

I love the writer makes that what ever KC or YJ's dad try to change the story, at the end YJ will always be the key to KC's life. She will be the answer to KC's happy ending no matter they change the plot. How KC would be  still affected by YJ because of the kiss is still the same. Just the moment now is more meaningful then the first time. SInce YJ didn't slap him first kekeke.....

YJ is always there when KC needs her the most. The key to his life...hmmm meaning the answer to KC's life not as a manga character anymore but becomes a real person in a real world. And freedom in will and acts as a human being and not someone whose life kept ruined and changed by someone's  hands.

• Like 11

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W

20160824_1472047293_26469100_1_99_20160824230305.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-24%2Bat%2B2.45.03%2BPM.png

tv Report - Naver: 'W' Han Hyo Joo rescues Lee Jong Seok once again...part 2 starts through a kiss 

1. [+7,797, -91] Wth is that murderer... He's unpredictable ㄷㄷ The plot thickens

2. [+5,920, -116] The tearful kiss ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Heartbreaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+4,601, -98] Tomorrow's episode, come sooner!! ㅠㅠ

4. [+4,464, -122] What a crazy drama~~ They make my heart flutter so much

5. [+3,999, -106] Sad episode ㅠㅠ Still fun no matter what

6. [+1,736, -13] Soo Bong keeps passing out

7. [+1,643, -10] Soo Bong-ah~~ wake up and stop the writer ㅠㅠ

8. [+1,492, -14] I shivered when the gun appeared on his hand ㄷㄷㄷ How unfair for him

9. [+1,307, -11] Will Kang Chul have a happy ending? ㅠㅠ The murderer is too strong

10. [+1,277, -12] I hope Oh Sung Moo outsmarts the murderer

2016082422540812999-540x1134.jpg

Ten Asia - Nate: 'W', Lee Jong Suk falls into the murderer's trap... manipulated 'voice recording' 

1. [+331, -1] Soo Bong-ah, get up soon ㅠㅠ There's no one else to rely on but you

2. [+315, -2] Soo Bong didn't have much going on today but when he asked if he should go out to buy pork trotters.. I laughed when he backed out like an eunuch ㅋ

3. [+275, -3] The most powerful villain so far.. Oh Yeon Joo finally starts drawing.. I love this drama despite the complexity in recent episodes..

4. [+21, -3] There's like a kiss scene in every episode

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/spoilers-uncontrollably-fond-w_24.html

• Like 21

I really hope that tonight come as quickly as possible! My mind keep getting lingered over the kiss ;) too sweet! 

I'm wondering if tonight will we get a goodbye kiss or a runaway kiss :( 

cr to owner 

Countdown of 8 hours from my time :( 

• Like 13

I have not watched the episode 10 yet, only read girlfriday's recap in dramabeans and I am already shedding tears when I read about the part when YJ out pour at KC. Boo hoo hoo...

Something Uh oh... YJ can be injured in Manhwa world when she is supposed to be nobody!  

• Like 7

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Niki-Forever and @theseasasleep

Okay. This was mentioned before and I had disagreed, but since it was raised again, I went and found a HD copy.  I was able to see it this time. Yep, it's YJ's tear that falls on him rather than from KC's eye. Thanks for pointing this out. So, it's another clue for KC from YJ rather than his heart prompting his tear ducts. :)

:o Symbolic!  Helping his subconscious to tear?

I should have waited the whole show to finish then start following the drama... now super impatient waiting for the next episode. Which is going to make me wait for another week after I finish ep 11. ((Hiccup))

• Like 6

This is really tempting 1_003.gif i feel  bad for OYJ  is sad and lonely she  looks like she is having one sided feeling for KC i love the rooftop scene the way chul image.gif is looking at YJ and wondering why is she staring at me longingly  have to admit its amazing  

"i want to hold you but i dont know how "image.gif

w10-00417.jpgw10-00402.jpgit is really heartbreaking when tears rolls on his cheek  image.gif

w10-00479.jpgthe way he look at her OMG so lovable  image.gif 

• Like 22