[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

he keep asking her then the important question

OYJ ssi who are you

she then kisses him and she hears the chyron

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

she runs off outside and she is now back at RL

KC has tears streaming  and wipe it on his face!

WHAAAAAAAAAT AN EPISODE!

I AM CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!

• Like 15

OMG WHAT AN EPISODE. How i wished this episode was aired last week too since episode 9 was way too mindblowing and confusing. But well at least we will have episode 11 tomorrow. That killer is really a psychopath! I wonder how they are gonna explain why is the killer behaving this way, with great abilities and even able to control Daddy Oh. Gosh,  but that kiss though! Kang Chul please remember!!!! You need your memories back and Yeon Joo by your side to get your happy ending! 

• Like 21

I feel like I am still on a roller-coaster! Wheeeeee! What an episode!

• Like 18

The evil congressman is stunned by the turn of events. He looks pleased later.

YJ looks for a place to bring KC because he was already bleeding profoundly from the wound. She brings him to a run down hote, but they leave a trail of blood behind as they enter the room. 

YJ looks upset at what was happening and starts to cry. KC asks why she was crying. She presses on his wound. She begins to explain things to him, happy ending and all. They look at each other. KC asks, YJ, who are you? She just looks at him and then she kisses him. He looks surprised. She kisses him sweetly. Then gets out of the room due to some ringing. She's suddenly at the real world's residents quarters. She's confused and starts biting her nails. KC looks at his bloodied hand. END

Preview: The manhunt for KC is on. We see YJ back at the real world going to her father's office to tweak the story. The killer gets a wind of her. At the curbside, don't know if it's the real or webtoon world, KC pulls up beside her dressed in black - in disguise?

• Like 18