[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

She has a bruised lip as the camera finally goes for a more close up shot 

She looks tired n sad too.. Not to foeget gal hasnt shower yet. No idea what they r saying though. I only hearing sth abt bap.. Meaning rice?

• Like 8

Next day, YJ is sleeping at the quarters. She thinks she's back at the real world. She suddenly hears the radio broadcast on the shooting and she realizes she's still at the webtoon. A resident asks who she was. She gets out, brushes her teethe and spies on KC still speaking with the authorities. Everybody is still talking about the incident.

She goes to the canteen and eats. She eats alone, KC spots her from afar. KC is eating with SH and his posse. YJ leaves. YJ returns to the quarters, still hungry and looks for food. When she was about to eat, a resident spots her and she leaves in a hurry. She goes out of the hospital and complains of hunger. She spots SH going to the hospital. 

Next thing, we see her entering SH's place and raiding her cabinets for food. Aww.. She smells herself and decides to freshen up. She gets SH's clothes and as she was going through the drawers, she also gets SH's money saying she's sorry. She suddenly hears KC come in and she hides. KC notices a pot simmering and an open food cabinet. YJ sneaks out but KC kicks the door onto her. She falls back. KC recognizes her.

• Like 13

Aft my screen unfreezes

Yj is scuffing down ramen.. Looks yummy to me too. Theres kimchi too. Sigh its gd to see kc treating her like a gentleman.

Omo hes back to bring medicine for her cutlip.

Did i mention kc looks smashing in white shirt.

Yj is teary again. Kc has the analysing her expression

• Like 15

she came inside SH's home and tried to find some food inside the ref

then she took some ramyeon and readily heats the water to cook

YJ notices that she smells and went to find some clothes at SH room

she checks on the drawers and found some cash, she was apologetic as she took them

as she was about to go out, she heard KC's voice

KC came inside and took some folders then notices the water boiling and the cabinet ajar

YJ checks if he is still there and just when she is at the door, KC kicks the door and she falls down, hurt 

KC came to her and slumped on the floor she would not lift her face

KC sent her photo to Sh then asked her if she knew her

he's been interviewing her now, aw this is so pathetic, she cries it's because she was angry

she told him she was trying to cook ramyun, i think he pities her

KC cooked the noodles and serves it to her asked her if she wants kimchi and she agrees right away

she starts eating but got hurt because it's too hot and it stings on her wound

KC left and came back with ointment and put it on her lips

she told him to stop but she continues and the she talks non stop while crying how this is not the ending she wants

KC could only sigh and wonders what she is blabbering about

• Like 12