[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Just now, Rania Zeid said:

Oh ruziikii you are heree tooo ahahahahah the old gang is gathering up again hahahahah .. glad to see u here my friend ^_^ let's  have lot of fun  nd hopefully enjoy W :D

@bashful_harmony no worries you ll get all the details u need hahahaha

@leianji oh hope it'll be a happy ending then :D PSH's is Mond/Tuesday drama and it 'll start weeks b4 W

But W will compete with KWB's New Drama UF ..both will start on the same day July 6

it's interesting both of them will compete each other. Scumbag woobina with Quack's. Interesting :D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

it's interesting both of them will compete each other. Scumbag woobina with Quack's. Interesting :D

hahahaahahahha yeh lot of people are grabbing some popcorn waiting for that competition to happen dunno why but they find it fun to watch  hahahaha anyways i just want suki to do well ^_^

• Like 3

rania: yeah ... i feel its gonna be a good ending! oh! so PSH's drama won't do a head-on with sukkie's .. that's good! hahahaha! i wasn't thinking of woobin's drama though ... so that's the one that will do a head to head race ... well, much as i like woobin and suzy, still i think that sukkie's and hyo joo's drama is unique and will do perfectly better! hahaha! spoken like the diehard fan that i am! 

sigh! when do we get more news of this ...as well as the other actors in it!

waiting in anticipation ...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, leianji said:

rania: yeah ... i feel its gonna be a good ending! oh! so PSH's drama won't do a head-on with sukkie's .. that's good! hahahaha! i wasn't thinking of woobin's drama though ... so that's the one that will do a head to head race ... well, much as i like woobin and suzy, still i think that sukkie's and hyo joo's drama is unique and will do perfectly better! hahaha! spoken like the diehard fan that i am! 

sigh! when do we get more news of this ...as well as the other actors in it!

waiting in anticipation ...

hahahaahah .yeh

well they ll start filming in May but hopefully we will get infos nd tidbits b4 that 

• Like 5

So this drama is a Horror/Suspense, Romance/Melo and Fantasy (Since she is jumping between the real and the comic world) genre, am I right?

I wonder if there will be a little bit of medical in it too since Han Hyo Joo is playing a surgeon...

I also wonder what other characters are going to be in this drama and who are going to play them :3

I need more news about this drama LOL I'm so hyped for this drama XD

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

So this drama is a Horror/Suspense, Romance/Melo and Fantasy (Since she is jumping between the real and the comic world) genre, am I right?

I wonder if there will be a little bit of medical in it too since Han Hyo Joo is playing a surgeon...

I also wonder what other characters are going to be in this drama and who are going to play them :3

I need more news about this drama LOL I'm so hyped for this drama XD

yeh bit of medical i guess not much and maybe shee ll have to save JS using her medical skills ^_^ 

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo Confirmed to Star in Korean Drama W

Hyo Kyung Kim, March 29, 2016, 9:24 a.m.

Actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Han Hyo-joo will star in the new MBC drama series “W,” theirmanagement agencies confirmed Tuesday. “Lee felt very glad to join such a good drama series. He became quite drawn to his role when he first read the synopsis,” said his agency NM Project.

3-29_lee_jong_suk_han_hyo_joo.jpg

The 26-year-old actor is a proven hitmaker who has starred in several popular TV dramas, including “School 2013,” (2013) “I Can Hear Your Voice” (2013) and “Pinocchio.” (2015) It has been about 1 1/2 years since his last drama ended in January 2015.

Meanwhile, Han is making a comeback to the small screen for the first time in six years after last appearing in the historical drama “Dongyi” in 2010. She has showed off her acting mostly in films since then, such as “Masquerade,” (2012) “Cold Eyes” (2013) and “The Beauty Inside.” (2015)

The 16-episode romantic-suspense drama is written by Song Jae-jung, who previously worked on the tvN drama “Nine: Nine Time Travels” in 2013.

The drama is slated to start in July, following a contemporary drama called “Lucky Romance.”

www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-confirmed-to-star-in-korean-drama-w/

• Like 4

Suzy, Park Shin-hye and Han Hyo-joo's heated competition this summer

photo707737.jpg

This coming June and July, Suzy, Park Shin-hye and Han Hyo-joo will go to battle with their new dramas.

Suzy is coming back with the KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond", Park Shin-hye with the SBS drama"Doctors" and Han Hyo-joo with the MBC drama 'W".

photo707736.jpg

Suzy is back with a melodrama. This is her first melodrama since the movie "Architecture 101".

"Uncontrollably Fond" is the story of a man and a woman who parted on bad terms reuniting as a super top star and a producer. Suzy takes on the role of the documentary producer and Kim Woo-bin plays the top star.

The drama will form a three-way romance with Suzy, the icon of innocence, Kim Woo-bin, the hottie actor and Im Joo-wan the sub lead.

photo707735.jpg

"Doctors", which is coming this June, is a realism drama about the prejudice when it comes to education and school, the relationship between a patient and doctor. It is written by Ha Myeong-hee who sees through the woman's psychology.

Park Shin-hye plays the lead role Hye-jeong. She is a doctor who used to be a nobody. The former "You're So Handsome" actress is about to appeal to the public with another performance.

photo707734.jpg

MBC "W" is directed by Jeong Dae-yoon and the drama is the story of a man and woman in their 30s who live in different worlds in the same generation.

Han Hyo-joo is coming back with "W" and many are anticipating her return. The "Shining Inheritance" and "Dong Yi" actress is coming back under great expectations.

Suzy, Park Shin-hye and Han Hyo-joo are in the spotlight not only for their innocent images but because their names are on the line. They will be competing in the same time frame.

http://www.hancinema.net/suzy-park-shin-hye-and-han-hyo-joo-s-heated-competition-this-summer-92989.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 6

On 30/03/2016 at 10:49 AM, shin.u said:

OMGGGGGG thank you for sharing this. do you know the original source of this plot from? i guess this is the lastest one becus it combined 2 different plots we heard ealier.

i am very looking forwards to W. I can understand why a producer director and manager director said ealier and why JS accepts this. I can finally see Otaku Jong Suk :(((( 

Hi @shin.u :),

A fan of Jong Suk (钟硕咖啡馆) posted it on Weibo and credited it to Han Hyo Joo Baidu Tieba (韩孝珠贴吧). Please take it with a pinch of salt as we cannot be sure of the plot until we've official releases from the "W" team. But I do believe the script of "W" is a mind-blowing one and worth anticipating since industry insiders claims so, and even Jong Suk himself is mesmerized by it (and most Jong Suk's fans knows he doesn't exaggerate or oversell, so it must be really good for him to say that).

I've only seen Han Hyo Joo in "Cold Eyes" but my impression of her is that she's a good actress. Looking forward to see Lee Jong Suk - Han Hyo Joo pairing in "W". :blush: I believe they'll make a great team!

• Like 6

Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin to compete on TV

Actors Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin are competing this summer.

Lee Jong-suk is coming back with the new MBC drama "W" and it's been a year since he starred in the SBS drama "Pinocchio".

Cer-kpfXEAAt2Fr.jpg

"W" depicts a man and a woman who live in the same Seoul but in different environments. It is a mysterious melodrama about a parallel universe. Han Hyo-joo is cast as the female lead and the drama is written by Song Jae-jeong who also wrote other time-slip dramas such as "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times" and "Queen In-hyun's Man".

Previously, Kim Woo-bin confirmed to be in the new KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond". A man and woman who parted as kids reunite as a top star and a documentary director. Kim Woo-bin takes on the role of the top star Sin Joon-yeong and Suzy plays the director No-eul.

"Uncontrollably Fond" starts first but it will overlap with "W" in July and August. There are many things to look out for and some of them are Suzy and star writers Song Jae-jeong and Lee Kyeong-hee. It is also the competition between Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin who co-starred in the 2012 KBS drama "School 2013".

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-kim-woo-bin-to-compete-on-tv-92862.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

• Like 5