[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, leianji said:

hello hello!!

really loving the many pictures of sukkie and hyo joo put together ... hahahaha! this is the reason why i have so wanted them together for ages now!! don't they look absolutely beautiful together??!!

though sukkie is 3 years younger then hyo joo which is not technically much ... i still think that this will not affect their working together well! they are both skillful actors that can play any role and make it very believable to us! and sukkie is a great chemistry-making guy so... i am really giddy with happiness! *dancing to the tune of 'happy'*

i guess with the three major networks offering us three different dramas ... PSH's 'doctors', KWB's and suzy's 'UF' and sukkie's and hyo joo's 'W' ... there will be talks of competition really ... and i think it will be a healthy one at that! the three dramas are of different subjects so i think this will just be up to the viewers which would appeal to them most!  but, as one post pointed out .. we as foreign fans get to see all these dramas at once! and that's good enough for me!! though ... i will really be partial to 'W' because of my two faves ...and silently praying that it does really really really well! :rolleyes::D:wub:

will this drama be shot entirely ahead of its broadcast ...or being shot as it is shown?? i hope it is shot ahead of its broadcast as i feel the story as the writer has written it will be truly preserved ...unlike that of an on going shoot that will be shaken by viewers views ... wherein the story is distorted to cater to what fans want. *shivers at the thought*

still no word of who the other actors and actresses in 'W' will be??

waiting in anticipation ...

Hi lili :blush:

only UF Kwb's drama will be 100% preproduced , W will go thru the live filming they ll start filming  next month in May

hopefully the writer and PD won't be affected by ratings and other factors that usually happen during live filming .. i really hope  they ll maintain a good level of writing & directing till the end .

the 3rd drama W will compete with is SBS drama " Deal" we still know nothing abt it..  :D

hopefully in z upcoming 2 weeks they ll announce the other cast in W .. can't wait to know ...hopefully it 'll be a strong cast especially the 2nd leads :) 

@chyantrils25

well there is always a first time for everything :)  i m sure suki won't be the last younger actor she ll act with , there goin to be few after him ,  i m telling u hhhhh

hopefully" W" will be successful, &  a good experience for everybody to learn from.  

Can't wait :grimace:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

@chyantrils25

well there is always a first time for everything :)  i m sure suki won't be the last younger actor she ll act with , there goin to be few after him ,  i m telling u hhhhh

hopefully" W" will be successful, &  a good experience for everybody to learn from.  

Can't wait :grimace:

yeah i'm very much open to that possibility now especially that Hyo Joo is not getting any younger:D

anticipating for the announcement of W supporting cast!:phew:

• Like 4

tumblr_o541ioSXzH1r2n2w2o4_1280.jpg

Some random info:

1. Naver lists ‘W’ as Romantic suspense melo drama

2. Facebook updates from a TV drama producer a few days before official announcement of ‘W’ (29/3):

It’s so very interesting. I can’t think of any better adjective. I now know the reason why those actors would do this project. Whether the director will be able to build on these elements is the issue but the beginning is so well crafted so I trust in it. It’s like watching a movie. -Early in the morning, reading a drama script at MBC-

Comment 1: So curious what this is!! Since you said it is interesting~
Answer: It will air on MBC soon

Comment 2: So curious… ke
Answer: It’s W

3. Same producer comments on another producer’s post on FB:

Producer A: Hello~ it’s might be sudden but fighting to Beautiful Mind~
Producer B: I’ve moved to another company actually. Will talk later. I see that you have read the script for W. I also (have read it and) feel that it is the best script I’ve read in years.

By:  hitoritabi

• Like 7

hello hello! :grin:

rania: i am with you there sister!! i hope that the writer will block all things like ratings to the rants of netizens when writing out the scenes of the drama!!  whatever the story is...it should be the way the writer has envision from the beginning!  i still remember the past experience of another sukkie drama ...*cringes at the thought* ... i want this to be really good!

so it will really be with the drama 'deal' that sukkie and hyo joo's drama will compete with right?? much as i like woobin (because of sukkie ... remember the days of our sukkie/woobin bromance! hahaha) and suzy ... i still think that 'W' will fair pretty well then theirs!! hahahaha! 

i also think that a drama's strength is in its supporting actors too!  so i am hoping for a really good cast!!

waiting in anticipation ....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, leianji said:

hello hello! :grin:

rania: i am with you there sister!! i hope that the writer will block all things like ratings to the rants of netizens when writing out the scenes of the drama!!  whatever the story is...it should be the way the writer has envision from the beginning!  i still remember the past experience of another sukkie drama ...*cringes at the thought* ... i want this to be really good!

so it will really be with the drama 'deal' that sukkie and hyo joo's drama will compete with right?? much as i like woobin (because of sukkie ... remember the days of our sukkie/woobin bromance! hahaha) and suzy ... i still think that 'W' will fair pretty well then theirs!! hahahaha! 

i also think that a drama's strength is in its supporting actors too!  so i am hoping for a really good cast!!

waiting in anticipation ....

hahahahahahah yeh me too

hopefully we will hear  soon abt other cast, in the upcoming 2 weeks i think, well it should be if the filming will start in May hhhhhh

suki will be back to korea this month as well  :blush: can't wait .. i wonder if he ll attend HHJ's movie premiere on April 16 , they usually invite their costars to such events ..i think he ll be there if he comes back b4 the 16th 

• Like 7

woah, i was out few weeks and there's already lots of comments here.

i read the unofficial synopsis back few pages, and I think that this is so reminded me of Nine.
I seriously think that i would love to watch this, can't wait for new information of the drama.

I'll try to made some fanarts when I'm not busy and share it here.
But for now, I'm out~

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahah yeh me too

hopefully we will hear  soon abt other cast, in the upcoming 2 weeks i think, well it should be if the filming will start in May hhhhhh

suki will be back to korea this month as well  :blush: can't wait .. i wonder if he ll attend HHJ's movie premiere on April 16 , they usually invite their costars to such events ..i think he ll be there if he comes back b4 the 16th 

yeah!hopefully Jong Suk will attend Hyo Joo's movie VIP Premier(just wanna a make clarification HHJ movie VIP Premiere is on April 11:))

Anyway another Fan Edit of our Gorgeous Couple

credit as Labelled

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah!hopefully Jong Suk will attend Hyo Joo's movie VIP Premier(just wanna a make clarification HHJ movie VIP Premiere is on April 11:))

Anyway another Fan Edit of our Gorgeous Couple

Oh On April 11th , he may not comeback that soon... too bad 

anyways May is only 3 weeks away .. i can bear till then hahahahahaha but  hopefully they ll release more info abt the drama soon 

• Like 5

Apart from the dream team, i find the title, W, intriguing and mysterious.

Curious why it's been called like that.

On 4/4/2016 at 4:28 PM, Rania Zeid said:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Some random info:

1. Naver lists ‘W’ as Romantic suspense melo drama

Great! Nothing less of my expectation. I'm in for a "chill to the bones" and "goosebumps" performances.

Jong suk is an intense actor and so is Hyo joo. They will deliver. Absolutely. :)

• Like 7

yay!those Fan Edit Photos and Fan Vids of HHJ & LJS is seriously not helping us with our anticipation and excitement for W!:D

here's another one!

seriously it doesn't really help!my excitement is just getting worse!:D

credit as Labelled

• Like 6