[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo to make drama comeback!

d1c75f6589a5deeebf42aff7479f7370_1459220
Photo from NM Project, and BH Entertainment 

Actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Han Hyo Joo will make their drama comeback with the upcoming romantic suspense TV series entitled 'W.' This drama is written by Song Jae Jung, who is well-known as the writer of TvN's drama 'Nine,' and 'Queen Inhyun's Man.' 

Drama 'W' will be broadcast in this summer on MBC. Fans are excited for Jong Suk and Hyo Joo's chemistry in this drama.

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=995

I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR THE NEWS!

• Like 10

thank you for starting this thread.  

i am so happy to hear the confirmation that LJS and HHJ's drama W,

well everyone here knows i love LJS so much

and i admire HHJ, her movies and drama are so good

i am anticipating their chemistry... so much!

and i take the likeness of this story to Judith McNaught's Perfect

where the male lead kidnaps the female lead and along the way the feel in love with each other

i can picture out Sukkie as the kidnapper, lost and aloof to the beautiful kidnapped victim, HHJ!

• Like 15

Woaahh you guys are fast! Or is it just me that late to notice that there's this topic already? LOL

Anyway.. I'm so in for this! I love Jongsuk & Hyojoo individually, and it's been a long time since she pick any small screen project.
Will definitely watch this, and I can't wait for it <3

• Like 10

I'll skip the negativity and spazz a little more! 

It's lunch time and I literally gobbled down my food while soaking all of this up!

Sooooo..the story sounds intriguing!! Is it really about a doctor and her missing father? I loved Queen In Hyun's Man and Nine.. Also..She was Pretty... I have a good feeling about this drama!!

A really really good feeling! :)

I guess we'll find out more about the plot and the other casts in the coming days!! Yayyyyyyyy!!

*internally squealing awayyyy*

( Note to self: Must calm down before my boss sees me squealing! )

Can't wait to see HIM again!!! :wub:

Okay. I'm repeating myself. Spazz spazz spazzzzz!!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I'll skip the negativity and spazz a little more! 

It's lunch time and I literally gobbled down my food while soaking all of this up!

Sooooo..the story sounds intriguing!! Is it really about a doctor and her missing father? I loved Queen In Hyun's Man and Nine.. Also..She was Pretty... I have a good feeling about this drama!!

A really really good feeling! :)

I guess we'll find out more about the plot and the other casts in the coming days!! Yayyyyyyyy!!

*internally squealing awayyyy*

( Note to self: Must calm down before my boss sees me squealing! )

Can't wait to see HIM again!!! :wub:

Okay. I'm repeating myself. Spazz spazz spazzzzz!!

ahahahahahahahah yeh me too

tumblr_o4j7vn1RET1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[Fanedit] leejongsuk & Hanhyejoo - “w”

Cr: ljspshkwb IG

• Like 7

An old post translated abt W translated by @irenetan :blush:

A more complete synopsis of K-drama “W”, which is currently circulating on the web:

Eng Trans:

Plot: In the drama, the male lead is a fictional character created by the female lead’s father, who is a comic writer (whereby the comic is of a suspense-horror genre). The female lead’s father decided to kill off the male lead in the comic; but the female lead, who travels back and forth between the real and fantasy world, tried to save the male lead.
Note : Not sure about the authenticity of this info as the storyline is slightly different from the one we had before.

Cr: xina-李钟硕叫钟钟 

Eng Trans by: irenetan

• Like 11

Lee Jong Suk is a fictional character?? That sounds so interesting!!!

I wonder how Han Hyo Joo would travel between the fantasy and the real world... and what effects are going to be used...

This sounds so interesting so far!!! I'm highly anticipating for this drama! XD

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Lee Jong Suk is a fictional character?? That sounds so interesting!!!

I wonder how Han Hyo Joo would travel between the fantasy and the real world... and what effects are going to be used...

This sounds so interesting so far!!! I'm highly anticipating for this drama! XD

some say that LJS is going to kidnap her in the drama but then they ll fall inluv wz each other.....

it's like Stockholm syndrome or smthin crazy but i like it i can alrady see suki as a kidnapper :D 

• Like 10

Oh!! That's so cool!! And he's always wanted to do a psychotic role... This is awesome!

My brain is racing with thoughts about how the story might be... Also..Stockholm syndrome!!! If Lee Jong Suk kidnaps anyone, ANYONE will get Stockholm syndrome! :D

Sweet Lord!! 

*still squealing away* okay I need to get back to work now..deadlines, ash. *squeals*

Sukieeeeeeeee!! :wub:  I missed being this excited for a new drama of his! :D sigh. YAY!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Oh!! That's so cool!! And he's always wanted to do a psychotic role... This is awesome!

My brain is racing with thoughts about how the story might be... Also..Stockholm syndrome!!! If Lee Jong Suk kidnaps anyone, ANYONE will get Stockholm syndrome! :D

Sweet Lord!! 

*still squealing away* okay I need to get back to work now..deadlines, ash. *squeals*

Sukieeeeeeeee!! :wub:  I missed being this excited for a new drama of his! :D sigh. YAY!

I agree!! Anyone would get Stockholm Syndrome if Lee Jong Suk kidnaps them xD

Lee Jong Suk becoming a psycho or a kidnapper sounds so hot lol :wub:

This role would definitely show the public his amazing acting talent as a psycho/kidnapper!!!

He already did so many different types of characters and he did them so well!!

It's been 5 hours since I first heard about this news and I'm still fangirling about it LOL

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!! :D

• Like 7

article pre -confirmation  :)

[Korean news update]Popular demand for actor Lee Jong-suk to act in ‘W’ which is confirmed to be the drama following MBC mid-week (Wed-Thur) drama 'Lucky Romance’.

tumblr_inline_o3o7t2bTCW1sp3v51_500.png

[edaily star in reporter Kim Yunji] Scriptwriter Song Jae-jung will return through MBC.

On 4 Mar a related personnel from MBC has indicated that “ ‘W’ is confirmed to be the drama following MBC’s 'Lucky Romance’ which will be released in May.” 'W’ is a story about a venture capitalist and a female surgeon. Even though both of them live in Seoul in 2016, they seem like living in two different worlds. It is a legend full of suspenses which intertwines between reality and illusion. Writer Song Jae-jung has derived great fun from time-travel TV series like 'Nine: Nine Time Travels’ and 'Queen In-hyun’s Man’ on tvN. Hence her new work 'W’ is being well anticipated.

The first two episodes of the script have been released. Both male and female leading roles, Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, are popular choices. Lee Jong-suk is now shooting Chinese-Korean TV drama 'Jade Lover’ in China while Han Hyo-joo’s movie 'Haeohwa’ will be on screen in April. Once confirmed, the two episodes which have been released will go into production.

Writer Song Jae-jung who penned tvN’s 'The Three Musketeers’, MBC’s 'High Kick!’ and Director Jung Dae-yoon who directed MBC’s 'She Was Pretty’ last year have found common interest together. This drama will be broadcasted in mid-July this year.

Lee Jong Suk photo source: edailyDB

Translated by: @joanna5959
Proofread by: @SukkieBB
Layout by: @dfwxc316 
Cr:  Lee Jong Suk JSHINE

• Like 9

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo are coming back with new drama “W”

Mar 29, 2016 

tumblr_inline_o4snrjztC21sp3v51_540.png

An upcoming drama on a small screen entitled “W” will be casted by Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo.

The two lead stars already confirmed of their drama comeback. “W” is written by Song Jae Jung under the direction of Jung Dae Yoon.

Some of the script written by Song Jae Jung are “Queen In Hyun’s Man” and “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel,” and Jung Dae Yoon lead “She Was Pretty.”

“W” is a romantic suspense melodrama that comprises of 16 episodes after the airing of MBC’s “Lucky Romance”.

However “Lucky Romance” will premiere on May. While “W” will be Han Hyo Joo’s first drama comeback after six years.

kpopfighting.com/2016/03/29/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-are-coming-back-with-new-drama-w/

• Like 7

Guest Tinkiebell

Hello everyone,

A friendly reminder: Please stay on topic.

Discussions about actors that have nothing to do with the drama at all, should be done in the actors' respective threads in the Actors & Actresses section of the forum.

I've moved the posts about Lee Jong Suk that have nothing to do with this drama to his individual thread.  

Looking forward to your kind cooperation.

Thank you.

Honestly this years so many comeback performance from big actor and actress. Haha 

i feel all my favorite actor and actress have schedule this year. 

Yes. Finally han hyo joo came back on small screen. Good luck baby ! 

I hope this one also the best ! 

• Like 11