[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Lee Jong-suk has decided to play a leading role in "W" which will be filmed in May

CeuSxTYWIAAinz8.jpg

Lee Jong-suk has decided to play a leading role in “W” which will be filmed in May 
Lee Jong-suk’s company released the news that Lee Jong-suk has been confirmed to play a leading role in “W”, a new MBC drama, which will start to be filmed in May officially.

Lee Jong-suk will come back to the Korean domestic TV screen around one and a half year after “Pinocchio” in January last year. Korean fans who are waiting for Lee Jong-suk’s “W” will finally have their pain of missing him being eased. “W”, a 16-episode drama, will hit the screen in July. It is not only a work by the writer Song Jae -jeong who wrote the play script for “Nine: Nine Time Travels” and “Queen Inhyun’s Man”, but also a work by the director Jung Dae-yoon who has served as a PD in the shooting of MBC’s drama, “She Was Pretty” 

CeuSxSpWAAA8zE_.jpg

After “Pinocchio"’s last episode ended in January last year, Lee Jong-suk, who is filming the Chinese-Korean joint venture drama "Jade Lover” currently, will restart the activity in Korea via “W”. It will be good to see the “legend of unfailing drama” (audience ratings) again. 
Lee Jong-suk said, “ I am pleased to work with such a good project “W”. I am addicted to it as soon as I read the script. The role is so charismatic I don’t want to put it (the script) down.” “I am putting in my full efforts in making preparation for the audience who has been supporting my previous works and those fans who care much about my next work. For those who believe in me and give support to me all the time, I will live up to your expectation, and I promise to show my best acting skills to all of you.” On the other hand, “W”, Lee Jong-suk’s returning work in Korea, has been scheduled to be filmed in May. 

Eng Trans: @josey6373
Proofread: @joanna5959
Layout: @dfwxc316 

Cr:  Lee Jong Suk JSHINE

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

@shin.u welcommeeeeeeeeee hereeeeeee girlll happy to see u agaiin in soompii hugssss 

hi there Raina .... long time no see here hahahaha!!!! (lol too musing say so!!! ahahaha )

oh and now we are still not sure abt the plot rite? becus the one Jo jst translated with the previous one (he is an investor) are not really the same ... so im a bit confused?

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, shin.u said:

hi there Raina .... long time no see here hahahaha!!!! (lol too musing say so!!! ahahaha )

oh and now we are still not sure abt the plot rite? becus the one Jo jst translated with the previous one (he is an investor) are not really the same ... so im a bit confused?

info abt the plot will be revealed gradually i guess .. but at least we know from different sources that the script is really great one of the very few brilliant  scripts written in recent years .. that makes me very relieved :) 

• Like 7

Wow! Am i too late to know the existence of this thread? Keke~~

Hi everyone!! Can't wait for July to come!! Saw Jong Suk in Dr Stranger and i thought he was good in that show~~

Anw I've waited for 6 years for Hyo Joo's comeback to the small screen! :w00t::w00t:

My dream has came true!! 

#Welcomeback #MeloQueen 

:wub:

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

thnxxxxxxxxx a lottttttttt sweetiee add ur name on th screen Cap the next time :D

Hi @Rania Zeid :blush: Actually I can do without the credit. But since you said so, I added my name in this time round. 

A longer synopsis of K-drama "W" circulated on the web

005xHDOYjw1f2dpbjfup1j30dc0in40g.jpg

Cr:  韩孝珠贴吧 via 钟硕咖啡馆

nQrWgti.jpg

• Like 15

What a great coincidence that I was listening to Dong yi ost by Jang Nara and then I have found about this great great news >> dancing happiness :heart::wub::wub: 

Love both leads but more excited that finally HHJ is coming back to small screen after her huge success in past years in the movie industry ! really have missed her in K-dramas :lol:

And LJS the great actor , missed him too specially after being active last years in making successful dramas then no drama news for awhile till now :wub:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, irenetan said:

Hi @Rania Zeid :blush: Actually I can do without the credit. But since you said so, I added my name in this time round. 

OMGGGGGG thank you for sharing this. do you know the original source of this plot from? i guess this is the lastest one becus it combined 2 different plots we heard ealier.

i am very looking forwards to W. I can understand why a producer director and manager director said ealier and why JS accepts this. I can finally see Otaku Jong Suk :(((( 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, irenetan said:

thank uu sweetie yeh that's better hahhahaa.. thanx again u r awesome

@stargazer187 @JaegerJS hi and welcome hereeee haaahah

@wangnyeo hopefully it ll be an awesome drama wz 2 awesome leads :) 

• Like 5

HHJ and LJS featured in MBC for W drama casting

@wangnyeo same here!i'm so happy & excited that finally after six years of hiatus from dramaland Han Hyo Joo is finally making a comeback!:wub::D

looking forward for Hyo Joo's chemistry with Jong suk since i believe this is her first time ever to have paired up with someone younger than her usually her opposite is someone older & even 10years + older hehe!:D

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo to couple up for upcoming MBC drama W

by Shelly M on Tue, Mar 29, 2016

5d02b77e-90b5-4516-b9f4-699e069fee5b.png

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk plan to make viewers swoon in dramaland! 

The Shining Inheritance actress and the Pinocchio actor are confirmed to play lovers in the upcoming MBC drama W. Their agencies recently announced the casting news for the new romantic mystery series. The drama, which begins filming in May, will focus on a love story between a couple in their early thirties. It is currently scheduled to start airing midweek in July. After you enjoy Hwang Jung Eum's quirky Lucky Romance drama, W promises to succeed it and complete your summer! 

It has been six years since we have seen Han Hyo Joo on the small screen. She headed straight for the film industry in 2011, and never looked back. I think it will be interesting to see her connect with drama prince Lee Jong Suk. Viewers loved seeing him romance his leading lady in Pinocchio so much that dating rumors began surrounding the pair in real life. I wonder how he and his beloved noona will fair on screen this summer.

Do you think Lee's on-screen chemistry with Han will be as electric as it was with Park Shin Hye inPinocchio?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk-to-couple-up-for-w-tv-drama/ 

• Like 10

hello!!

so happy with this news ... been waiting for ages to have lee jong suk and han hyo joo together in a drama!! and now ....woo hoo! so excited! the drama sounds interesting ... so i am doubly excited! can't wait for july!! *dances with joy* will be stuck to soompi again after this! hahahaha! 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, leianji said:

hello!!

so happy with this news ... been waiting for ages to have lee jong suk and han hyo joo together in a drama!! and now ....woo hoo! so excited! the drama sounds interesting ... so i am doubly excited! can't wait for july!! *dances with joy* will be stuck to soompi again after this! hahahaha! 

LILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII youu areeeeeee backkkkk haahahahahahahah miss u a lot ..first one i thought of when i heard of the casting news of W 

welcome backkkkk hugsss hugs hugss :heart:

Cew3pCSWIAE8_AA.jpg

Cr: Drama Korea TV

• Like 9

So many dramas are coming around the Summer time in Korea!!!

This drama is definitely one of the dramas I'm REALLLLYYY anticipating for!!!

I just read the Synopsis and it sounds soooooo good!!!! I can tell why Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo both accepted the roles for the drama!! I got hooked on as I read the synopsis!!

I can't wait for this drama to come out!!

I really hate waiting for a long time for an awesome drama xD

But I'm sure the wait is worth it :D

• Like 6

Han Hyo Joo Confirms Her Comeback to the Small Screens in July

7bo8i5k005kej6mz4bs8eqd77u5fh8ge.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Han Hyo Joo was casted in drama ‘W’ as the female leading role.

According to her agency BH Entertainment on March 29, Han Hyo Joo confirmed to appear in MBC’s new drama ‘W’ with Lee Jong Suk.

After her drama ‘Dong Yi’, she poured everything out for her films ‘Masquerade’, ‘Love 911’, ‘Cold Eyes’, ‘Beauty Inside’ and others. However, based on her trust with the drama’s staffs, she confirmed her appearance and decided to make comeback to the small screens after six years.

‘W’ is written by Song Jae Jung, who previously made ‘Nine’, ‘Man of Queen Inhyeon’ and others and producer Jung Dae Yoon, who produced ‘She Was Pretty’, will be directing it, so the mass public is paying attention to the drama.

The drama is a romantic suspense melodrama that consists of 16 episodes and it will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays from July.

Meanwhile, Han Hyo Joo has her movie ‘Love, Lies’ premiere ahead on April 13. (photo by bntnews DB)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29790

• Like 10