[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

hello hello ... to my sister rania!!  i miss you too!!  and i am back ... more so now that my faves are going to be together!!  i am going to have some bigtime eyebags again ... hahahaha!  so happy to be here with you and the old gang!! 

any news on who is going to be with them in this drama???

• Like 5

Thanks for making this thread.....and just one day after this thread was made, its already moves a bit fast 4 pages guys....let me reserved here first and bookmarked this thread first too...

summer really will full of melodrama....hahahaha...seriously i am looking forward to this drama. i never heard about this drama before, just heard it after both of leads confirmed this drama yesterday...yeah another noona-dongsaeng pairing, i am not a fan before but i think it changed already..who is care with noona-dongsaeng pairing if it can makes a beautiful couple...after seeing HHJ in movies in this past 6 years finally i can see this unni again in small screen i thought she already moved out to chungmuro way...hiks hiks..nice to meet you again unni....and LJS, another reason to anticipated this drama...yeay yeay yeay...jongsukaaaa...finally i can see you again...

the plot and story looks interesting btw....i thought melodrama will always about revenge or somethings like that but NO....i am really looking forward to this interesting story too...LJS as fictional character?????Wow yeoksi from my favorite writers,,,and  “W” is written bySong Jae Jung and directed by Jung Dae Yoon. Song Jae Jung previously wrote “Queen In Hyun’s Man” and “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel,” OMG...i am a fan of this writer...i really loved that two dramas and i already watched it for 3 or 4 times already, because yeah that dramas was so GOOD and i really believe in this writer.... and Jung Dae Yoon lead “She Was Pretty ah PDnim i meet you again in this drama...The duo writer and directors already my favorite...ah so much reasons to stay tuned in this drama this summer...

another MBC drama right????yeah after Lucky romance (oh my ryu junyeol) then this drama will following...ah my fangirl life sees so bright in future, though its a  bit dark now (i just have one drama to watch TT.TT). i hope MBC really PROMOTED this drama well. so it will give a tight battle rating in this slot time later..yeah MBC do your jobs well okay, dont wasted this drama with great lead male and females, and awesome writer and director...so we will see ex-bromance battle rating at different drama later KWB vs LJS..hahahahaha....

ah really cant wait...summer..why are you looks so far away???nice to meet you all here.....

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, leianji said:

hello hello ... to my sister rania!!  i miss you too!!  and i am back ... more so now that my faves are going to be together!!  i am going to have some bigtime eyebags again ... hahahaha!  so happy to be here with you and the old gang!! 

any news on who is going to be with them in this drama???

i was wondering where u disappeared ..glad you are back :blush:

hopefully it s goin to be a great drama that we will enjoy watching ..

@leekyuphii Hi nd welcome here :)

CextPORUMAEkTVK.jpg

cr As tagged 

• Like 11

hmm this drama sound interesting. is it true this is the main plot?

- W is the story of a female surgeon who goes in search of her missing father, and is kidnapped by a mysterious man, and thereafter they encounter a romance through various realities.

so the female lead is not a jobless heroine. is the hero is a jerk chaebol though?

anyhow, the writer is hit and miss for me. from her previous dramas that i kinda enjoyed:

- QUEEN IN-HYEON'S MAN (2012)

- THE THREE MUSKETEERS (2013)

- NINE: NINE TIMES TIME TRAVEL (2014)

and it's all her recent dramas continuously so her drama 2016 will be good or better then?

hope this drama like Faith (lee min ho & kim hee sun), King 2 Hearts (lee seung gi & ha ji won) and Descendants Of The Sun (song joong ki & song hye kyo). these dramas free from this troupe:

-headache & heartache love triangle,

-bitchy 2nd female lead and pitiful 2nd male lead interrupting the main otp

-unreasonable obsessive father/mother of main lead,

-childhood love

-terminal disease/amnesia

pleaseee? give me a good drama without these element.

i will KEEP IN VIEW about this drama. thanks for the updates guys.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, enzek said:

hmm this drama sound interesting. is it true this is the main plot?

- W is the story of a female surgeon who goes in search of her missing father, and is kidnapped by a mysterious man, and thereafter they encounter a romance through various realities.

so the female lead is not a jobless heroine. is the hero is a jerk chaebol though?

anyhow, the writer is hit and miss for me. from her previous dramas that i kinda enjoyed:

- QUEEN IN-HYEON'S MAN (2012)

- THE THREE MUSKETEERS (2013)

- NINE: NINE TIMES TIME TRAVEL (2014)

and it's all her recent dramas continuously so her drama 2016 will be good or better then?

hope this drama like Faith (lee min ho & kim hee sun), King 2 Hearts (lee seung gi & ha ji won) and Descendants Of The Sun (song joong ki & song hye kyo). these dramas free from this troupe:

-headache & heartache love triangle,

-bitchy 2nd female lead and pitiful 2nd male lead interrupting the main otp

-unreasonable obsessive father/mother of main lead,

-childhood love

-terminal disease/amnesia

pleaseee? give me a good drama without these element.

i will KEEP IN VIEW about this drama. thanks for the updates guys.

Incase u missed this :) 

nQrWgti.jpg

• Like 6

Thank goodness it's HHJ and LJS!! Welcome back to these 2 brilliant actors.

With an extraordinary material and solid team...I could never go wrong with this drama.

oh and btw, i'm loving all the fan edits. They exudes chemistry.

• Like 8

Guest ktiminie

Annyong chingWs!! Great to see some familiar faces here. Thanks for the invitation @stargazer187 ;)

I'm super excited and really looking forward to this drama. The plot sounds promising and OMG Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk are going to shine for sure. I have so much faith in those two UnZTks.gifUnZTks.gifUnZTks.gif

Yup, I'm so ready for this one. See u around Afficher l'image d'origine

Oh wow! The synopsis of this drama sounds so intriguing. As if having Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo as leads isn't already great but the story line is eye-catching too. I'm definitely in. It's been a while since I last watch anything with Han Hyo Joo, so I'm excited for this one :)

• Like 6

Guest Tinkiebell

A romance suspense melodrama from the writer of Nine Times Time Travel with Lee Jong Suk in it? OK, I'm sold! This will definitely be in my watch list this coming summer. :) 

hello again!

rania: just got busy with school ... but i have been hanging around ... hahahaha! :phew:

i really enjoyed the writer's work ... especially the 'nine times time travel'! very surreal drama..and mind boggling! but i loved it! hopefully 'w' will be like this and even better! i would say it is going to be really interesting at how sukkie's character will be holding on to hyo joo's character so as his comic character won't be killed off by her father!! right now ... the whole concept is so crazy ... imagining how hyo joo's character can go in and out of the comic book (?) ...and do you all think that the comic characters will somehow find themselves out into our world later on?? interesting really! hahahaha! sorry for my rant!

waiting in anticipation...

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, leianji said:

hello again!

rania: just got busy with school ... but i have been hanging around ... hahahaha! :phew:

i really enjoyed the writer's work ... especially the 'nine times time travel'! very surreal drama..and mind boggling! but i loved it! hopefully 'w' will be like this and even better! i would say it is going to be really interesting at how sukkie's character will be holding on to hyo joo's character so as his comic character won't be killed off by her father!! right now ... the whole concept is so crazy ... imagining how hyo joo's character can go in and out of the comic book (?) ...and do you all think that the comic characters will somehow find themselves out into our world later on?? interesting really! hahahaha! sorry for my rant!

waiting in anticipation...

yeh and how it will end ? LJS' character will go to live wz her in the real world or she ll stay wz him in the comic book ?or maybe they will be separated nd she ll meet a look a like of him in the real world.... or one of them will die :(  hhhh thinking abt the ending b4 the drama even stars 

• Like 7

thanks for the english sub of the video:wub:

@leianji so true!the synopsis of W that's been circulating around the web is crazy and so intriguing!upon reading the synopsis on the net it just really blown me away no wonder Han Hyo Joo picked this one as her comeback drama,W seems very promising hope it'll meet our expectations..Han Hyo Joo & Lee Jong Suk Hwaiting!!!

• Like 7

as i said i will be hooked to soompi again with this great news of sukkie and hyo joo together! hahahaha! :rolleyes:

rania: LOL! here we go again sister!! i am thinking more of a very satisfying end for the drama ... i guess the writer's previous works didn't end on a sad note ...so we can be relieved of the thought of anyone really dying in the end. ;) i am pretty excited to know who will be in the supporting cast too! hope we get to have some really good ones! oh! this may be off ...but PSH drama is due to be released at around the time of sukkie's drama too, right?? 

chyantrils25: hello! yeah ... crazy in a way that is pretty interesting! i hope we don't get lost along the way of hyo joo getting in and out of the comic book! hahahaha!  but suffice to say that during NTTT i was really in tune with all the going back in time that LJW did ...and was pretty much connected to the story ...so i guess it will be the same for 'W'! aren't we excited already! hahaha!

waiting in anticipation ....

• Like 7

I'm gonna be in Seoul mid-May so hopefully I can catch our leads filming for the drama! I'm counting on you Lee Jong Suk fans to spill the tea on filming schedule so I'm not peeking into every alley and around every corner looking like a weird pervert trying to find these guys! haha

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

a surgeon hmmm what an interesting plot but i hope it would not turn into a traumatized one like i ever watched in Sukkie's drama poke poke @Rania Zeid 

i like nine times travel. fantasy but i hope this drama will be better that my expectation :D 

Oh ruziikii you are heree tooo ahahahahah the old gang is gathering up again hahahahah .. glad to see u here my friend ^_^ let's  have lot of fun  nd hopefully enjoy W :D

@bashful_harmony no worries you ll get all the details u need hahahaha

@leianji oh hope it'll be a happy ending then :D PSH's is Mond/Tuesday drama and it 'll start weeks b4 W

But W will compete with KWB's New Drama UF ..both will start on the same day July 6

• Like 3