[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

MBC has created a page for episode 8 of "W", provisionally announcing the broadcast date as August 17th.

Also, the text preview:

8회
오연주씨. 지금 나는 잊어요.

손에서 피가 나는 연주(한효주)의 모습을 보고 강철(이종석)은 연주가 죽을 수도 있다는 사실에 두려움을 느끼고, 바깥 세상으로 나온 진범은 연주를 찾아와 총을 겨눈다. 강철은 이 모든 것을 되돌리기 위해 연주에게 그림을 그려 달라고 부탁하는데...

Can @stroppyse, @snowglobe147, or someone else please translate?

• Like 12

W Two Worlds Ep 8 Text Preview

Ep 8

Oh Yeon Joo-ssi. Now I forget. 

Seeing Yeon Joo’s bleeding hand, Kang Chul feels scared about the fact that she can die, the real murderer goes to outside world to find Yeon Joo and aims the gun towards her. In order to turn back everything, Kang Chul asks Yeon Koo to draw…

(Original Korean source and video preview)

Trans by:  amyhsk

• Like 20

I have not logged in in a really, really long time, but this has been stewing in me all day since news of the cancellation came out (which was some 12 hours ago) and I just needed to get this off my chest:

The drama of the Olympian got pre-empted by the Olympics. Ohh, the irony... -_-"

Thanks all for the sharing!! I shall go back into lurking now and pray that I don't melt into a little puddle of mush from all the lip-locking by these two before next week comes round...

*poof!*

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Adnana said:

@LanA asked: "I have a few questions regarding the rule of OHJ entering W world. She said bcz KC think of her too much, she's back into W. This reason may not be 100% true, right? I mean if that's the rule then it's kinda like a summon by thought of KC. Anyone has any other explain for this? [...]"

Kang Chul is 100% controlling all of Yeon Joo's entries into and exits from W-world.

The first time (on the rooftop), he pulled her in by physically grabbing her; since then he pulls her in each time by thinking of her. Simple as that. He made her into the webtoon's heroine by his will alone (when he decided that YJ was the key to his life). 

Her exits from webtoon world happen when she affects his feelings (because that provides chapter endings for the webtoon since KC is the main character).

It makes sense. Thanks for ur clarification. I remember someone in this thread has another theory about YJ enter and exit W world (which I can't recall now, my poor old brain :(( ) and back then I agreed it was a good hypothesis but now I got swayed. Even more easily than KC lol

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, arien said:

I have not logged in in a really, really long time, but this has been stewing in me all day since news of the cancellation came out (which was some 12 hours ago) and I just needed to get this off my chest:

The drama of the Olympian got pre-empted by the Olympics. Ohh, the irony... -_-"

Thanks all for the sharing!! I shall go back into lurking now and pray that I don't melt into a little puddle of mush from all the lip-locking by these two before next week comes round...

*poof!*

@arien. dont lurk, un-lurk now. pali pali, don't miss the fun and becoming One Voice behind a major site like this, that people does take notice of, and maybe, say maybe, crews of stars may even lurk to see fans commend.
be a part of this! un-lurk.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

I assumed SH going to fade off because she is not needed in the manhwa anymore, she was created to be the lead female character in W but now with YJ as KC's love SH is not needed anymore. 

A hint is given in EP 3 at the end. :)

• Like 4

There are sooo many wonderful Scenes. Even so I would love her to pick 4 - I wonder what she chose in the Book.... I just thought to myself - which Scene would I mark...

https://www.instagram.com/puuung1/

This for sure:

And she is the Person behind - I guess she is really happy right now. Her Book becoming a Part of W was a lucky Strike for her.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

I don't know if somebody notice this but I think Soo Hee is kinda odd why did she become translucent and her part of her body disappeared just like Dr Oh Yeon Joo? So it means she can travel to the real world too? somethings of with her and to DY too... 

And btw did I see it right that KC went to hug SH to make YJ jealous and go back to the real world and leave him? 

Probably the main reason Soo Hee started to disappear because her role has been switched to YJ. SH was the female heroine before YJ stepped in and replace SH's role after KC changed his attention to YJ. The moment he said that YJ is the key to his existence and kept looking for her, the female heroine changed to YJ. Since the female heroine has changed so SH's existence in the webtoon world  change too. If she lost her role in the story probably she will disappear and KC seemed aware about that.

The last part on ep 8 preview I think KC thinks it's the best resolution when he asked YJ to forget about him and suggested that they should separate . He could stop SH from disappearing and protect YJ from the killer. YJ is not immortal anymore in KC's world. And she is next target of the killer.

And for some said about KC probably doesn't love YJ as deep as her, i think he loves her but still in not firm as YJ has in her mind because he realizes that their worlds are different. Their existences are different. He thought he did not deserve to live or save again by YJ. 

KC still struggles after he found out he is just a character that YJ's father created. He just shot her father, assuming himself as a murderer, his life shuttered but still the last person that he has in his mind is still YJ. So when KC is saved again by YJ, and when he resented her at the police station , i think is more about questioning his own existence. What so important about him that made YJ want to save him by going through a lot. And he got his answer when YJ said she fell in love with him. The moment YJ said she loves him, his heart is deeply moved that made YJ disappear for a while and come back again because KC thinks about her and afraid of losing a chance to get to see her again. 

I was wondering what made YJ could disappear into the river and saw KC floating in the deep water,  so it's because of KC was thinking about her at the last moment before he jumped and his time stopped in the water. It seems as their feeling for each other going strong, it will affect them both. Next we will know YJ is vulnerable too in KC's world. 

• Like 6

I found out there are many types of sweet romance that girls like. Tell her to narrow it down so I can pay her back. 

@Rania Zeid  Thanks for the 4-options gifs - made me laughed so hard .. hey!  I hope you get your points and it was glitch .. felt bad for you and those who are affected.  

• Like 4

after watching ep 7 I doubt;;; as some people .... that this is a manga in .... a manga

some people criticize HHJ's acting is weird, she did so much ......but if you are

manga's fan, you see she acts like a manga character .... 2 hands on her face, dreaming girl, so active ......

bc for me she's a great actress, won best actress award at Beaksang that many actress category A doesn't have it...

so her acting is not weird if you look at this drama like you read a manga not as a movie

do not be headache with WHY or WHO.... when you watch Avengers , spider man, ..... you don't ask why right hahahaha

• Like 12

~Yeah, yeah. He likes it and no wonder. That’s what most of guys like. I had so much blast with this scene. I bet they laughed on set while filming it.~ @Rania Zeid

Could not agree more with you, Rania -- pray pray that we get to see the BTS on the Option 4 !  Can't take it no more with @Ahpheng's "underwear" strips - too much for me -- leaving me wanting now that it is bedtime .....haha!  TQ guys!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Episode 8 

Miss Oh Yeon Joo. Forget me now. 

Looking at Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) who was bleeding from a finger, Kang Chul felt fear that Yeon Joo could actually die, the real culprit who was able to come to the outside world found Yeon Joo and aimed his gun at her. Kang Chul in order to return everything to as it was  before asked Yeon Joo for a drawing...

So, episode 8 is going to be angsty. Kang Chul will do some noble idiocy which isn't going to be effective any more. It's like eating an apple from the garden of eden. You can't turn back knowledge gained lose awareness, short of death or disease. The best you can do is try to pretend, but that doesn't usually work out either. 

omo my heart... how can I overcome this episode? 

I agree with you @stroppyse, noble idiocy all the way! That way of thinking is not so Chul. He can do better than wake-me-up-from-this-dream. I guess he really lost his confidence that built up in him since the day he knew that he is not 'real'.

• Like 6