[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

13 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes you're right, the olympics aree on the same time but don't know what they wrote exactly!! maybe someone who can understand Korean better can help us!! 

let's hope for the best!! :) 

Yeah, I tried google translate but it came up with gibberish..:huh: Hope someone who knows Korean can translate it for us :)

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Source

Seems like they are still undecided or what...?:sweatingbullets:

Lol, someone need to drag me away from my PC.

p.s. Sorry for the big screencaps.  Don't know how to make it smaller so I've just hidden it under the spoiler tag.

In the source number 2, the 1st pic shows they prioritize to air ep 7 eventho the olympic air at the same time. i think the blue text below saying they havnt organized which channel to air Olympic yet but i know they have MBC Sport channel

The 2nd pic is pretty clear only one W air at 10PM. 

To be honest, MBC had already changed the schedule already. Last Sat, MBC schedule was more messy than your 2nd source as they were not sure if they would air ep 8. u can see there was an alternative timeslot for 10PM (as they wanted to air Olympic)

CpJ81X0VUAA52wX.jpg

Im gonna pretty clear here, eventho im sure they will air both 7/8 but i want to hear their official confirmation cus they are the one who alerted audience 1st. Even if the drama are meant to be cancelled, i ll accept it but they should go w the clean hand. (

As Rania posted this morning, DC fans called MBC and they already said they will air both eps so ... enjoy! teheeee

• Like 17

16 hours ago, shin.u said:

loll what made you think i am a guy? in either this thread or dramabean's i saw a male account name earlier (since it's in my language) but i am not sure if i am rite ... watever it is ahha. personally i have a few male fan friends who like JS bcus of his talents (ofc, and his vibe & aura as well)

and by the way, i am his noonafan LOLLLL 

oh mian!... I thought you're talking about our fellow soompiers being a noona to you ...I misunderstood the word you've said to Mau Cherry... hahaha sorry...

16 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

@i.am.bugz.funny  yes there is a male fan who posted here but I can't remember the account name, it's 100+pages beehind!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you for your memes, keep them coming!! :D:wub: 

yeah! I remember a male fan who posted here before...but can't remember who he is ...'cause I have poor memory...I forget things easily... anyway I have so many things in mind that I want to post here it's just that I don't have enough time to do it and most of the times I got lazy...so my brain doesn't work even my sense of humor disappears...

2 night's to go! for ep. 7 ...don't care 'bout the ratings...whether it decreases or increases as long as I see that bed scene I'm already satisfied...ratings are just a no. anyway ... 

• Like 6

@ilwoo_aein chingu i will be looking forward to your change in siggy.  i'm still looking for the right scene to gif to change my siggy.

@juju84 chingu i do hope that MBC will have the decency to not disappoint us.

@sakura2016 you haven't register yet? pls pm me so i can assist you, the instructions are very detailed.

@Harukogirl i will just compile my tutes and PM them to you and you can add other people who also want to know.

• Like 6

Great chemistry from our Leads, is everyone ready for KC & OYJ to get their marriage life on!!!????

Credit: @Rania Zeid @Shine2111 

'W' - Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo Behind-the-Scenes

The bonding is real! Check out Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo in this behind-the-scenes footage from their official poster photoshoots! 

I must applaud our leads they literally have brought their characters to life where my entire day is all about KC & OYJ 

Spoiler

Plus I'm a hardcore Jongjoo/Honey couple supporter. Like you all just didn't know that

Episode 7 oh boy!!! Is going to be on my repeated episodes, W & LJS & HHJ will just light up NAVER, Hopefully the Ratings will go up!!!! The new still pics definitely helped it's all over social media

Im so excited now that episode 8 will air as well, what a beautiful week this is going to be, next week I'm dreading either OTP angst or Olympics airing. I don't want either but I guess angst is good to strengthen their bond. KC and OYJ better not be seperated for to long if that is the writers direction

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, shin.u said:

In the source number 2, the 1st pic shows they prioritize to air ep 7 eventho the olympic air at the same time. i think the blue text below saying they havnt organized which channel to air Olympic yet but i know they have MBC Sport channel

The 2nd pic is pretty clear only one W air at 10PM. 

To be honest, MBC had already changed the schedule already. Last Sat, MBC schedule was more messy than your 2nd source as they were not sure if they would air ep 8. u can see there was an alternative timeslot for 10PM (as they wanted to air Olympic)

Im gonna pretty clear here, eventho im sure they will air both 7/8 but i want to hear their official confirmation cus they are the one who alerted audience 1st. Even if the drama are meant to be cancelled, i ll accept it but they should go w the clean hand. (

As Rania posted this morning, DC fans called MBC and they already said they will air both eps so ... enjoy! teheeee

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the information!! :wub: 

4 minutes ago, nonski said:

@ilwoo_aein chingu i will be looking forward to your change in siggy.  i'm still looking for the right scene to gif to change my siggy.

@juju84 chingu i do hope that MBC will have the decency to not disappoint us.

@sakura2016 you haven't register yet? pls pm me so i can assist you, the instructions are very detailed.

@Harukogirl i will just compile my tutes and PM them to you and you can add other people who also want to know.

I know and I'm really gratful to you though I couldn't do it myself!! :wub: it's just me being really bad with technology!! :tears: 

thank you and I will!! :) 

24 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

oh mian!... I thought you're talking about our fellow soompiers being a noona to you ...I misunderstood the word you've said to Mau Cherry... hahaha sorry...

yeah! I remember a male fan who posted here before...but can't remember who he is ...'cause I have poor memory...I forget things easily... anyway I have so many things in mind that I want to post here it's just that I don't have enough time to do it and most of the times I got lazy...so my brain doesn't work even my sense of humor disappears...

2 night's to go! for ep. 7 ...don't care 'bout the ratings...whether it decreases or increases as long as I see that bed scene I'm already satisfied...ratings are just a no. anyway ... 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love how you get satisfied only with a bed scene!! :lol:

we're thankful for all your posts and have all the time you need to share what you have in your mind, we'll be waiting!! :D 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

:w00t::w00t:

p> Mod edit: Do not quote videos/photos.

[Eng Sub] HD - Jongsuk Hyojoo - BTS Poster shoot " W two worlds "

I can't get enough of them too *HEART FLUTTERING* :wub:

This is the best BTS of JongJoo ! :w00t: :heart:

WOW I love the way they touch each other's hand so naturally :lol:

• Like 11

Curious question: So I don't know background of any of the actors/actresses other than the fact that I love them in this drama. So I'm wondering are they required to hold hands behind the scenes like I've been seeing? And I thought she was married for some reason. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

TRUE TO WHAT HE SAID

"KC didn't just got swayed he marries YJ too.."

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kang Cheol is aman of his word chingu!! :P :love: 

17 minutes ago, nonski said:

my fan art

this can also be used as desktop wallpapers

it's really beautiful!! :wub: I hope you keep making more of it!! :D

tumblr_oblmqmwa1A1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oblmqmwa1A1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg

Spoiler