[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

'W - Two Worlds' star Han Hyo-Joo fangirling over Lee Jong Suk's Kang Chul

Maolen E. | Aug 08, 2016 02:14 AM EDT

• 'W' is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong-Suk and Han Hyo-Joo.

'W' is a 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong-Suk and Han Hyo-Joo. (Photo : Facebook/Crazy Channel)

Actress Han Hyo-Joo, 29, has been caught fangirling over Lee Jong Suk's Kang Chul. Both actors currently star on MBC's "W" as Dr. Oh Yeon Joo and Kang Chul, respectively.

On Aug. 4, Thursday, BH Entertainment posted photographs of the "Dong Yi" actress watching "W's" sixth episode on their official Instagram account. Apparently, Han has a massive crush on the 26-year-old actor's on-screen character.

In the released photos, Han adoringly puts her hands on Lee's face on the television screen. She also flaunts her sense of humor, as she makes a "W" sign" with her fingers and mimics her character on-screen.

"W" follows a female surgeon, Oh Yeon Joo (Han), whose father is an acclaimed webtoon artist, Oh Sung-Moo (Kim Eui-Sung). She teleports between reality and the webtoon realm of "W," where she meets and fall in love with the webtoon's protagonist, Kang Chul (Lee).

The 16-episode drama has been receiving positive feedbacks since it aired on July 20. The drama's persistent increase in viewership ratings is credited to the lead stars' undeniable on-screen chemistry.

On the July 24 episode of MBC's "Section TV," Lee admitted that his initial impression of the Korean actress was altogether different from how Han would behave on set. The "Pinocchio" actor then shared that his co-star was cuter and brighter than he expected.

"Whenever she is having a hard time, she even dances," said Lee, adding that Han's veins are the prettiest part of the actress, as cited by Soompi. "Yesterday when we were filming, I noticed that her skin is very pale and translucent, so the veins shine through. It was very pretty."

In a separate interview with W Korea magazine, Lee expresses gratitude to his leading lady in the show.

"Amidst the challenges, it helps that I'm working with Han Hyo Joo, who is a sunbae," Lee told W Korea magazine, as cited by All Kpop. "I'm grateful that even when the camera is not recording her facial expressions, she does her best to react to me."

Check out the latest episode of MBC's "W" below:

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/149173/20160808/w-two-worlds-han-hyo-joo-fangirling-lee-jong-suk.htm#ixzz4Gk7qdTqQ

• Like 16

Hi Folks!!! I'm not a frequent poster, but I am a huge fan of LJS.  I like the lead actress too.  She's great in Dong Yi... if you like historical dramas... which I do, but, besides that... sorry for the semi off-topic..... I am head over heals for this drama.  It's got my LJS, as well as the lady who wrote Queen InHyeun's Man.  What more could you ask for?!  I see a lot of similarities... not in a bad way, but the kisses... KYAK!!! and the sappiness... the corniness...  (please give me more!!!)  and just the all.  I am so intrigued by the idea, and have always wondered what would happen if..... that happened to me.  So, I might not read all the old comments, but, I'll spazz.  I usually am able to stop myself... and wait until it's over... However, this one... can't come fast enough... I'll be waiting with everyone else.  Is there a way to actually watch it live... with the Korean folk?  I live in Korea, and this is only the second time when I actually want a TV... but I'd need cable... anyways, the internet is great... is there a way to stream it direct?  If anyone knows, let me know!!!  I'll probably spazz here a lot... and read the upcoming things.  Yay for favourites!!!! Can't wait!!! ^^   Fighting folks!!! AJA AJA!!!

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, darcydevenus said:

Hi Folks!!! I'm not a frequent poster, but I am a huge fan of LJS.  I like the lead actress too.  She's great in Dong Yi... if you like historical dramas... which I do, but, besides that... sorry for the semi off-topic..... I am head over heals for this drama.  It's got my LJS, as well as the lady who wrote Queen InHyeun's Man.  What more could you ask for?!  I see a lot of similarities... not in a bad way, but the kisses... KYAK!!! and the sappiness... the corniness...  (please give me more!!!)  and just the all.  I am so intrigued by the idea, and have always wondered what would happen if..... that happened to me.  So, I might not read all the old comments, but, I'll spazz.  I usually am able to stop myself... and wait until it's over... However, this one... can't come fast enough... I'll be waiting with everyone else.  Is there a way to actually watch it live... with the Korean folk?  I live in Korea, and this is only the second time when I actually want a TV... but I'd need cable... anyways, the internet is great... is there a way to stream it direct?  If anyone knows, let me know!!!  I'll probably spazz here a lot... and read the upcoming things.  Yay for favourites!!!! Can't wait!!! ^^   Fighting folks!!! AJA AJA!!!

hi darcyyy..happyy to see u agaain :blush:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, dramagirlslove said:

Just created this account solely because of this couple and drama. My god I'm in too deep.

welcome to W thread and lets have great time enjoying this great drama all of us here!! :D

7 hours ago, sebnem said:

i wish when the drama ends they release  HQ photos of the covers on manhwa volumes *__* I would like to scan them and make my own W posters lol..i did this in past for Super Junior<3

Hide contents

and I want all the manhwa books!! :wub: 

7 hours ago, claudi4k1m said:

Hopefully the rating won't dropped due to Olympics.

hopefully!! :) let's hope for the best!! ;) 

8 hours ago, minhoshin said:

So we're getting that Ep 7 and 8! Daebak.

Oh I have a question, would KC be able to go back into YJ's world?
Dad broke the "border" by crashing his sketch thingy whatever you call that.
That opened the way for KC to crossover and see the true world right?

And how on Earth did YJ get back into the manhwa world when the sketch thingy is destroyed? or was it the same gadget that YJ had repaired? Its the one she wanted SB to draw..

I have no freaking idea what to think anymore....

This drama is driving me nuts!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what this drama do to us!! but that's fun when it's unpredictible leaving us with many questions and clues to look for the answers only to end up more than you had in mind!! :D 

yes Kang Cheol will return to Yeon Joo's world again, and yes the working screen of Yeon Joo's father is his door (at least for now that's wehat we know) and it's still there, Yeon Joo's father fixed it and tryed to change the end made by Kang Cheol but couldn't and then Yeon Joo gave it to Bong Soo to draw on it to save Kang Cheol!!

BTS video Kang cheol in book store scene: 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1032247/list/87108

• Like 10

@nonski someone posted on instagram regarding MBC broadcast schedule for Wed-Thurs and it shows that episode 7 - 8 broadcasting as usual. I don't want MBC toying with our feelings either chingu. Hopefully this is real :) Regarding my siggy, of course there will be another addition hahaha..i've been looking for the perfect photo of Jongsuk to be added to my siggy :lol:

Article translation shared by JSSHINE_FC_LJS

CpVqkMSUAAINtGF.jpg

CpVqkMTUsAEcIKr.jpg

• Like 12

7 hours ago, cheskaunnie said:

Im back again in soompi because of my new addiction in W,, waahh they blew my heart away, i have been rewatching 1 to 6 episodes many times while waiting for the new one. Im so glad they will air both 7 & 8 episodes or else i will die of anticipation :bawling::bawling: . Keep sharing your insights chingus coz its really fun reading your analysis.

welcome to W thread and lets share our addiction for this great drama all of us here!! :D 

yes I'm soooooooo happy we will have two episodes!! it's a bif relief or I'll lose my mind waiting for the next episode!! :blink: 

4 hours ago, nonski said:

@evie7 chingu i am glad that we share the same thoughts... the SWP experience was %@#%$^ and that is baseball, how more that it's the Olympics

@sakuragirl chingu i am not really sure at this time, i don't think MBC had issued a "true" cancellation notice.  this is just me speaking from experience.  it happened too last year. they issued a notice that they "might" cancel the show during the games and sadly we waited until the last minute and even after the game cuz it starts earlier but no, they did not air the show.  they don't have the dignity to at least announce earlier that they are cancelling.

as to the flow of the story, well, it would not actually change, since at this time episode 11 script is already done and i believe filmed.  what i also shared is based on experience.  yes, W's episodes are almost always cliffhanger-y but there is always that sort of formula for dramas airing twice a week that the first day is lighter/milder in tone compared to the last day of the week since there is surely a big bang in the ending of that episode considering that we have to wait for another week.  but then to each his own, maybe some would want even just one episode, that would be okay too.  i would prefer one this week and another next week if i get to choose over nothing at all.

@valsava yay! you're here too? come on, delurk already :)

oh how i miss with dramas like this my chingu @packmule3

that's bad to hear, fortunatly for me I never went through that with any drama I was watching whil it was on going or I'll end up having a breakdown because of the aiting and then having nothing!! 

I agree with you, most dramas had the 1st of two episodes lighter then th 2nd one but do you remember how Episode 6 was calmer than episode 5? hhhhhhhhhhhh that was shocking for me but not in a bad way!! :lol: 

GLADLY we will have our 2 episodes of W :D but yes I'm with you I'd rather one episode in consecutive weeks than having one and then wait two weeks for the next episode, I'll go crazy if they do that!! :crazy:

@valsava Hi chingu, glad to know you're watching W and lurking in here though it would be great if you join us not only as a silent lurker, we would love to read your thoughts about W!! :D

Spoiler

just so you won't be confused, I'm ilchul from KMHM thread!! :D 

4 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

Missed these characters during last week's episodes, hope we can see So-Hee too this week.

we saw glimpses of Do Yoon bromance with Kang Cheol in Episode 5 and I think we will see more of Soo Hee's meeting with Kang Cheol and being his friend and assitant, would it be in episode 7?!!

anyway we will see them back now since W's world is back to movement again with Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo getting back into it!! :D 

4 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Why the lovely db team watch W :blush: (skipped the unrelated taken from : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-11/)

j

Me : It's mind blowing, it's made me delusional, and I keep wanting more for each episode. Even the longest conversation didn't bored me at all. and when I heard this week airing time will be occupy by Olympic I pray hard to make it not happen and drama god answer my prayer.... I don't care what happen next all I want just watch the next episode and the next after that...and the next after that....and the next after that

sorry to cut your post!! :)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's our wish all of us here!! :lol: I'm super happy we will have our two episodes this week!! :D 

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[Aug.08.2016] W-TwoWorlds is ranked no.1  popular drama

via: @ice_macchiato

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!! CONGRATULATION TO W and to us!! :D:heart: 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

I used ASV video remaker - it was what I found when googling around for something, haha. But it didn't take too long to figure out, and it worked perfectly once I got the hang of it.

I made a gif tutorial here at soompi a few months ago. Check it out, it might be helpful. It's what I picked up myself from trial and error so it may not be the best way but it is one way :D 

@nonski

I'd love to hear how you make them too. Yours might be a better way than mine. Any tips to share?

• Like 6

Phewwwww~ I tried so hard staying away from the thread (I have a test this week;-;) but ended up making a gif set. I'm such a W trash LOL.

tumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo9_500.gif
tumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo8_500.gif

Alone in the rain rain rain, nothing but pain pain pain…

(X)

tumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo4_250.giftumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo3_250.gif
tumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo9_500.gif
tumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo6_250.giftumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo5_250.gif
tumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo8_500.gif
tumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo2_250.giftumblr_oblf4pJEDv1snnkqfo7_250.gif

So we will have 2 episodes this week, right? (I'm sorry, I haven't backtrack the thread yet.) What a good news yay~

• Like 18

4 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Kang Chul's penthouse set

Look at that! He's so tall! Did he know that he really looks good in white? :w00t:

I'm sure he heard ALOT about how good looking he is but he dosn't blieve it consider it as people's love for him not that he really is!! 

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Hi chingus !

Sorry I was sooo busy - my Son had his School Enrolement. So - what are the news now - will there be one or no Episode this Week????

Sorry to ask and not backreading... I´m really a bit busy with real life right now. :D

It looks like we will get soooo many lovey dovey Scenes.... Ahhh - Mau is sooo happy.

Miss you - sorry for beeing rare here right now!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! WEWIL HAVE OUR TWO EPISODES LIKE USUAL!!! :D 

glad you're back now :) and our OTP are sooooooooooooo cute and lovely!! swooooooooon!! :love: 

• Like 7

I hope the writer sees that his work is really popular so that he would end W happily... since they are still filming ep. 12 ...I read before that DOTS should've end differently...but the writer always got complaints about how she ends her story...and she said she will never do it again...so I hope W writer-nim will be the same...He should think of how W will perform once it's being sold in International country... no matter how good a drama is ...if it have a sad ending ...they wouldn't care to watch it at all...'cause people are sucker for happy endings when it comes to a drama...'cause we can't have it in real life...

Congratz to W team they deserve to be no. 1 in drama rankings chinesefontdesign.com 2016 08 01 19 46 29 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs giraffe emoticons giraffe emoji... hope it will get better and better...your hard work pays off chinesefontdesign.com 2016 08 01 19 47 59 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs giraffe emoticons giraffe emoji

• Like 16

2 hours ago, tianaa said:

hiiiii

it has been  a while i wasn't here work work work 

have to admit love his wink style can we please have moreleaf4.gif

leaf11.gifleaf15.gif

they should be rewarded as best couple of the year leaf17.gifleaf19.gifcant get enough they are so adorable much much LOVE

welcome back chingu!! I missed your fungirling posts!! :D:P 

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

KANG CHUL WITH A SMILE :D

awwwwwwwwwww I missed that smile in the last couple episodes but now we will see him all smily with his wifey Yeon Joo!! :love: 

2 hours ago, juju84 said:

Lol, is it bad if I say i don't miss SH at all.:P

But then again I want to see her start noticing a very cute bodyguard DY at her side.

@Rania Zeid, @ilwoo_aein, so it's already two sources that state  7-8 ep. are gonna be aired as planed. I feel like my mood is improving. Let's hope nothing's gonna change it. W Team Fighting!

KC's tough reputation is SO ruined now.

LOL I'm afaid to think what's Mad Dog's reaction is gonna be to this.

YJ is better stay in W for awhile. At this rate the hooded man is gonna be least of her worries.:joy:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he'll kill Yeon Joo hilself when she's back to her world only for having the sam name as Kang Cheol's wife not knowing that she's really his wife!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

• Like 8

@ilwoo_aein, Gosh, he looks GOOD in everything. :love: He is slender but well built, boyish and fair skinned. i'm not even starting on that damn mole of his. *swoon*. (Men with moles on their faces are my weakness). 

It's the first dorama I've noticed it (maybe 'cause of his tailored clothes that show off his collarbone so well) but LJS's skin is so flawless and fair. Mmm, I feel like my P adjumma is waking up. :wink:

• Like 8