[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Sorry chingus, I have to leave this topic until next Wednesday, I feel rodent every time I read any news, pics and craving for next ep. It's killing me inside (ok, I exaggerated a bit) but the truth is W is so good. It makes me want every day is W-day. So right now, the best remedy for me is to stay away from any spoilers, pics, news... probably time will pass faster and W-day will come quicker :)

• Like 4

Episode 6 is a flip side of Episode 5. Concentrated on YJ with her dilemmas and the aftermath of the shooting. Looks like it's nice to see her background more. Also It's nice to read some forumers ideas and insights.

Looks like a "True" antagonist has appeared and in the form of the hooded figure. This figure looks like can travel in between worlds. YJ did became the heroine (like the explanation of YJ's dad) and I bet she's has an effect on the "web toon" world as well now. 

Still confused on the part that the "web toon" episode is been sent to the editors. 

KC's appeared on a limited time, understandable due to the focus of the episode. For the next episode, it's getting better. Hopefully they tie some loose threads they've introduced in the future episodes.

• Like 8

So I read this scary theory on weibo... when the body was found in the Hangang River, YJ dismissed it because it was wearing a ring... but as can be seen in the preview, he is wearing a ring because of his rea//fake marriage with YJ.

sHriX9V.jpg

Hopefully it's because the netizen thought too much. :bawling:

• Like 10

On 8/5/2016 at 0:34 PM, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Hi all.  On hindsight:   Two things--

1. The faceless killer may be KC's alter-ego?     I  agree that this is a plot device without identity to make the hero suffer and be stronger for it.   I replayed the scene on the bridge with 2 bikers several times , and the preview when he shot at the car.   Height, body shape,  he resembles KC, except with bulkier clothes.      Perhaps this is why he, like KC,  is able to crossover?    I thought of DY too but he is a bit different physically and the guy froze just before KC  crossed over.    

IDK, maybe am just imagining things too much, and this is all my crazy conspiracy theory.    I cannot  reconcile that both of them were on the hotel rooftop when KC was stabbed, but then an alter-ego with a separate but connected entity is possible,  in fantasy cartoon where anything goes.  

2. Why is YJ still in the house when the ramen convo was happening, did she just space out,  since she is not in the rescue scene?  My guess is she probably disappeared in the car before the bullet hit,  into the manhwa.  Aissh, waiting so long for ep 7 is killing me.

I have the same thought as you that black-hoodie is KC's alter-ego. I noticed the similar build too. 

Also I remember when KC first came into real world, there was a similar flickering screen in the background - KC brought his alter-ego into the real world ?

---------------------------

I just finished Ep 6 with subtitles.

Actually my first thought at the corpse identification scene is like what's on weibo - the dead body with ring is the married KC. 
It's the scriptwriter's style in NINE, but my pea brain can't guess how she's going to do it. 
But there's still hope for a "happy" ending as in NINE.

I don't get why YJ was pulled into W-world Han River to see the floating KC at that point of time. Why then ? During the blind date, in the toilet ? Is it because the YJ's father's tablet was just returned by the police ?
I mean KC jumped off the bridge in real world, two months already passed and there's no particular change of emotions for KC or YJ at that time.

• Like 7

Just now, Rania Zeid said:

W Two Worlds may stop airing next Wed/Thurs because of the Olympics

OMG WHAT! NO! WAITING 6 DAYS IS ALREADY KILLING US!!! I CAN NOT WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR THE NEXT EP!!

I REALLY HOPE THAT IT WILL AIR NEXT WEEK! I NEED THE NEXT EP!!! :angry:

• Like 13

This drama series is really the talk of the town even in 1n2d S3. :P

But they didn't mention JJY sang the OST of this drama and even hanged out with HHJ. I love this drama and the OST! :wub:

Spoiler

Thumbnail

‘Where Are U’ W OST (Making Version)

(Photos and video Credit to the owners)

• Like 16

Can't they still broadcast W an hour earlier or after the Olympic live?? 

I mean, of all the previews so far, this one is the most anticipated, exciting and most importantly the romance will start from here. You can't give us Olympic now!!! :crazy:

@Sarang21 I'm totally ok with that (as unrealistic as it may sound :P)... Don't we all want that kind of ending for YJ? As long as they're together. Although I'll probably miss YJ/Soo Bong moments if she stuck there forever.

MBC you don't know how much I look forward to Monday nowadays and you know how much I hated Monday before. You gave me this scene in the preview and forced me to play it 98th times just to see the slow-mo of the cuteness.

1470405933%201_zpslirwgbtn.gif

Spoiler

1470405933_zps83ex9ay2.gif

You're saying we have to wait another week for this? :wacko:

• Like 18

Did OSM lie about not knowing the identity of the Faceless Killer? 

If what he's saying is the truth instead, if indeed the Faceless started out as a secondary character created just to make KC stronger, then perhaps it could have slowly evolved into a real character just like KC. Because of OSM's strong resolve to kill off KC, could this willpower actually translates onto the Faceless so much so that he has become someone who has developed a strong awareness of his own? As KC has put it, OSM has low confidence, so he put his inner desires onto another person(Faceless) to control it. So like how KC has the strong will to resist death, the Faceless has acquired this strong will to kill KC.. to the point that he chase him to the real world?

As many people suspected YJ to be the original creator of KC(was she drawing a character holding a pistol in ep 5?), somehow I feel it shows in the webtoon representation. If indeed YJ is KC's original creator, then she is somewhat similiar to KC. Both being kind, considerate and have strong sense of justice, and of course pretty and handsome haha. While the Faceless, an OSM's creation, represents the dark, resentful, grudges side of him. The character is faceless due to OSM's low self esteem and the ugly side he wants to hide from others.

• Like 7