[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

OH NO SEEMS SHE WAS NOT ABLE ...OR CHANGED HER MIND ...BACK TO THE REAL WORLD ...CHECKING ON THE UGLY MAN PHONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE STORY ...DR OH WENT TO SB OFFICE ...WANTING TO SAVE KC...TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED...PEOPLE WANT KC ALIVE ,TO BE SAVED ...

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Ahhh buffering stupid stream

I dont know why one minute shes in the toilet. Next shes in the water.... Shes gonna save kang chul?

maybe OYJ  will power ,can save KC live, because she was  originaly the  creator his character, doesn't she..?l

• Like 9

Time jump

Looks like SM is coming from a vacation with his pals, he's limping and is using a cane. He calls YJ and they talk.

YJ's boss arrives and tells her to get out. Aww...she brings her out to eat? YJ follows him reluctantly. Her boss is again giving her unsolicited  advice, oh he's playing match maker and he brings in lol, a not very attractive guy!!! Lols. The guy stares at YJ and he seems dumbstruck, he formally introduces himself. YJ pretends to be enjoying their convo. She sees a text and she excuses herself to go to the bathroom. She speaks with her co resident!

The connection suddenly fails, YJ is suddenly immersed in water, specifically in the river Han! She sees KC floating. She goes to him but the currents are too strong. She couldn't get to him. She still pursues him. She's running out of breath. She resurfaces in the bathroom, soaking wet! 

She goes back to her dinner date, she asks to look at the comic on the phone again. She still sees the end? She runs out and looks for SB? We see SB at his home and his mom? Is singing opera. SB seems to be working on a new comic. YJ comes in soaking wet. She drags SB out and tells her of what happened. They look all surprised. YJ is telling him it happened again.

• Like 12

Just now, Yippeuni said:

The black mask man is at the bridge, 2 cyclist see him and talk to him, but he attack them....ew its weird I think I just see a monitor inside his clothes

ahhh i miss it i was writing >.< that sound really creepy what is wrong with him lol :D 

• Like 7

Not sure what idea YJ has in mind. She gets daddynim assitant to help. She looks determined (yay she wont give up on KC) and seem to figure out something.  Trying to rewrite the story. In her mind she came up with a rescue boat . assistant burst her bubble and keep telling her no

• Like 11

YJ is all wet, running on the streets, looking for something

someone is singing, while SB is looking distraught

the lady opened the door, it's YJ

she dragged SB outside and he was shocked at how he looked

YJ told him that they need to save KC, he even touched her wet hair

they are a lot of responses on the resurrection of W-toon

they came to SM house and are setting up the workpad

SB is calling someone while YJ is setting up the workpad

at the Han River bridge someone is standing at the ledge

it's the hooded figure, two guys riding bike are asking him what he is doing there

suddenly the hooded guy turned back reaching his hand to them

SB and YJ keep arguing over at the workroom

(seriously i am going to die waiting for episode 7 at this rate)

• Like 17

aaaaaahhhh i thinjk YJ is trying to make a new idea for next episode for manhwa because after that hilarious electric black man scene 

drawing guy told her its stupid/crazy to do that and now yj is talking they have to do that and save KC because she thinks it all her fault and crying :( 

• Like 10