[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

waaahhh!!!  10 7 30 Anthomaniac  girl emoji gifs girl emoticons girl emojifinally my OTP together...when I saw the photos I literally screamed of happiness...how can they be this perfect...this is so unfair...my babies  88 24 Emily QQ Eemoji Black Girl gifs girl emoticons girl emoji I'm inlove with this OTP ...Han Hyo Joo so beautiful in white...da** I'm going to get confuse with my gender because of you... Kang Chul yah! pls. don't ever leave Yeon Joo...arraseo?...how am I going to be patient if I keep seeing photos like this...what more if they release a teaser... 04 8 30 Anthomaniac  girl emoji gifs girl emoticons girl emoji thank's guys for posting updates hoping for more to come...

I think they will release the first teaser by June 29/30... 

• Like 7

come to this thread accidentally just want to check if there something newXD onion head...but.....

okay i really scream when open this thread......shock2 onion headi scream loudlyshock2 onion head....and one minutes after that i keep see my OTP pictureserenade onion head...i cant stop see itshy onion head...i adore my screen so much at that momenlove onion headt...they really looks so gorgeous.....HHJ with her bang...ah so pretty....crazy monkey 003crazy monkey 003crazy monkey 003

Finally chingudeullllll....we really dont need to wait until last week...they gave it at the moment we really desperate....huwaaaa what a generous staff that want to share that precious picture to us...the desperate fans....the fans who waiting for that long.....

and thank you so much to @irenetan and @Rania Zeid and @pinocchioAsh for sharing it here.....crazy monkey 077crazy monkey 077crazy monkey 077

3 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

Finally!! We get to see Hyo Joo and Jong Suk filming together!!!

And they are filming the teaser??? ;o

ooooh! I can't wait for the teaser!! (even though it's gonna be a long wait for it lol)

Han Hyo Joo looks so pretty in that white dress!!! Lee Jong Suk also looks so fine!!! :wub:

yeah FINALLY THIS DAY IS COMING~~~~~ pic when they are filming together...and i am not wrong they looks so gorgeous...so beautiful...so shinning....so awesome.... wow2 onion head

i think yeah, they are filming the teaser...so we will get the teaser soon...okay soon..dunno when actually....LR just started this week so maybe in 3 or 4 weeks???? (uh thats still too far away from today....okay we can do itcheer3 onion head!!!!we can do itcheer3 onion head!!!!!) Gosh, i cant stop adore their picture together...this is their second pic together after the script reading one...and i am going crazy now.....crazy monkey 001

and yes, HHJ looks so pretty wow1 onion headin that white dress...like a goddess...admire2 onion head

@hongjxng high five!!!!!! agree with you that nine and queen inhyun man have so many lovey dovey scene....i still remember vividly the lovey dovey scene in that two dramas,because that two is my favorite drama that i watch for nth times....so cant wait our OTP lovey dovey in this drama, and expecting the great chemistry too (even their picture speak a lot that they will have great chemistry...oh i hope im not bias....hope it will be true later)

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Kang Cheol ^_^

cr:  Kang Cheol

you know chingu....you kill me three times with this kang cheol pics...how can he looks good in any looks in any style...how can you did this to my weak heart???????dead onion headdead onion headdead onion head(Helppppppppppppppp)hahahahahahahaha...and thanks for the update...i will come often to give my reaction...because feels sorry i cant help with the update one.....so i just cheering on you and all chingudeul here~~~ fighting!!!!!! cheer2 onion headcheer1 onion headcheer1 onion headcheer2 onion head you are my heroes my savior....good job onion headgood job onion head

that OTP picture really makes this day looks so beautiful....it can charge my energy to waiting this drama...gimme many many many of it happy onion headhappy onion headhappy onion head

• Like 9

tumblr_o7vh15PvE61sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7vh15PvE61sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7vh15PvE61sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

[May 27.2016] Acc. To the Fan, leejongsuk finished filming “W - Two worlds” last night  & left to a faraway place to film & there was some fake blood on his neck.also that a manager from wellmade is still with him. 

(prob that manager left wellmade as well nd stayed with JS)

Cr: As tagged 

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

let me cry with uuu :tears::tears::bawling:

who s that kimmmgs btw? :tears:

@Rania Zeid :bawling: Since they're already filming it, whyyyyyyy do they need to take such a long time to release it??? Huhuhuhuhu... 

Not sure... I thought she's one of Jong Suk's new staff... no? Maybe someone from the production team?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid :bawling: Since they're already filming it, whyyyyyyy do they need to take such a long time to release it??? Huhuhuhuhu... 

Not sure... I thought she's one of Jong Suk's new staff... no? I've a hard time trying to identify his staff. Maybe someone from the production team?

but she has more of hhj's photos on her profile so i thought she s her staff?? :tears:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

but she has more of hhj's photos on her profile so i thought she s her staff?? 

@Rania Zeid :bawling: (sorry, not done with crying...) Yea, maybe you're right. I've a problem identifying JS's staff. I only know she must be a staff of either or a member of the production team from her IG updates. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adeleyam said:

Kimmmgs is one of HHJ's staff.. not production team.. :D

Ah... thanks for clarifying. :lol: I need to go back to crying now. :tears: Hopefully, we'll see more pics of them tomorrow since they'll be filming outdoor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irenetan said:

Ah... thanks for clarifying. :lol: I need to go back to crying now. :tears: Hopefully, we'll see more pics of them tomorrow since they'll be filming outdoor. 

dunno perhaps  i am wrong too, maybe anyone of HHJ's fans here can correct us?

yeh let's go back nd cry together then :tears: hopefully that will happen :tears:

• Like 5

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13310429_1098560823515200_1993831953309110021_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=44570a0d12212534fd72f9c45c9d909f&oe=57C94F3C

wow han hyo joo look so lovely in that white dress! she's look more prettier & younger than the first time i watch her in brilliant legacy!:wub:

i'm missing her in drama already!

so excited for this drama! hoping for the drama poster & teaser soon!

18 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:
“W-Two Worlds “ Filming Location

Cr: Naver

what place is this? it look like a prison to me

• Like 9