[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

waaahhhh 10 2 51 Funny dog emoji gifs my OTP together in a photo...finally!!! I've been waiting for this moment..oh my I want more 21 1 51 Funny dog emoji gifs  ...pls. give us more OTP pix.. tnx for all the updates guys keep them coming...  we're still craving for more...

dobo2.jpg

see our babies their so perfect together... 19 1 51 Funny dog emoji gifsI'm falling inlove with them... 29 1 51 Funny dog emoji gifsI'm so excited for Two World's drama...

• Like 7

4 hours ago, irenetan said:

I heard that they were filming together yesterday or the day before... Han Hyo Joo was seen in Jong Suk's ferrari. So I wonder why it is so difficult to get a picture of them at the filming set. sk_thumb.gif

hmmm surely our OTP has a lot of pix together from filming but seems like they're doing it on purpose not to post anything yet to keep our anticipation high!;)

• Like 5

lemme write my comment first before back-reading dunno how many pager later....

HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....thank you so much to you all for the update......thanks for sharing it here....thanks for making me more excited while waiting this drama that seriously almost kill me...because its too long.....new experience to me to wait this long for a drama..hell yes onion head

you are just jjang jjanggood job onion head good job guys and sorry i cant help TT.TT

20 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

The cinematographer for ‘W’ is Jeon Byung Moon, who has worked on OCN’s ‘Special Affairs Team TEN’ and TvN’s ‘Bubblegum’. He has won the Grimae Award for both these projects and is known for his stylish and gritty visual style.

Cr:  hitoritabi

seriously......W have so many great staff really.....from the writer and the PD even the cinematographer.....great!!!!! he is in bubblegum????really????Gosh, i love the cinematography in bubble gum....thats awesome...its like watching a beautiful scenery painting in that drama...the couple makes the cinematography more lovely in that drama too...such a gorgeous drama in cinematography for me thats what i remember the most from bubblegum beside the OTP...i really really love the vintage color in that drama that give me warmth...cant wait to see his result in this drama....another superb and awesome for sure.....cant wait....cheer1 onion headcheer1 onion head

19 hours ago, irenetan said:

Hide contents

Cr: Dilnaar-

Lee Jong Suk @ "W" Filming Set

Original pics

i dunno which one that more gorgeous between that red ferari or lee jongsuk....omg i love his style so much......why he get more gorgeous more gorgeous and more gorgeous everytime i saw him...he really ruined my bias list...ottohkeeee...he is just so so so handsome and i love that style soooooooo much,....sorry i am just so excited...my sister will love him in his style, i must let her know, she would going crazy when see that pic....look at his long legs....huwaaaaaaaa....his smile.....his hair....gosh just realize i miss him so much....miss him watching him on my screen....admire2 onion headadmire2 onion headadmire2 onion headsukie lets meet in two months okay....okay.....

18 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

waaahhhh 10 2 51 Funny dog emoji gifs my OTP together in a photo...finally!!! I've been waiting for this moment..oh my I want more 21 1 51 Funny dog emoji gifs  ...pls. give us more OTP pix.. tnx for all the updates guys keep them coming...  we're still craving for more...see our babies their so perfect together... 19 1 51 Funny dog emoji gifsI'm falling inlove with them... 29 1 51 Funny dog emoji gifsI'm so excited for Two World's drama...

this picture...this picture that makes me going crazy a whole day......i just saw it in twitter this morning and i know i am really late to know...blame myself who didnt come to this thread more often,,,,,just saw their picture together in script reading already drives me crazy like this a whole day, what i thought all day long is just this picture.embarrassed4 onion head...how gorgeous our OTP....how beautiful they are...how perfect they are..embarrassed4 onion head.yeah because its their first picture that being shared in public so i am just too hype really.....yeah im fallin in love with them too.....love onion headlove onion head ialready fallin in love with them but their picture together SOLD me to this OTP....im fallen deeper and deeper to themlove onion headlove onion head.....July comes faster pleaseeee....

20 hours ago, irenetan said:

:wub: thks... but I didn't really wish for it, so definitely not my doing. :sweatingbullets: Well... I can't wait for "W" to take the Hallyu world by storm!!

I heard that they were filming together yesterday or the day before... Han Hyo Joo was seen in Jong Suk's ferrari. So I wonder why it is so difficult to get a picture of them at the filming set. sk_thumb.gif

i am in to waiting W take over the hallyu world by storm!!!!!!!!!!!!! i already can feel the hype from this drama...am i just being bias???oh i hope not....but so far this drama is one most interesting drama...they got excellent element to start a drama already so the finishing must be great too right????

ah really they were already filming together????in that hot ferrari car????omg...why am i being wild so suddenly..hahahahahaha...i can picture the hot gorgeous couple in gorgeous sporty car....such a great picture aniyaaaa?????hahahahahahahahaha....

16 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

hmmm surely our OTP has a lot of pix together from filming but seems like they're doing it on purpose not to post anything yet to keep our anticipation high!;)

AGREEEEE....i dont mind spoiler or fantaken when they are filming outdoor scene but somehow the limited picture can make me more excited and yeah it will keep my anticipation high.....and it will make us surprised when see the actual broadcasting later...and yeah this drama maybe doing on purpose not to post anything yet...especially our OTP picture,,,lets wait will we see a glimpse of our OTP filming their scene....

• Like 8

Hi~~~My First comment here(though Iam checking this forum from the start hh)))) Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo:heart: Morever,writer,producer, just all staff are so promising:phew:  :wub: 

Hope,we'll get great screen!Fighting Yorobun!☆(Iam not sure I can wait that loooong:tears:)

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, SongMira said:

Hi~~~My First comment here(though Iam checking this forum from the start hh)))) Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo:heart: Morever,writer,producer, just all staff are so promising:phew:  :wub: 

Hope,we'll get great screen!Fighting Yorobun!☆(Iam not sure I can wait that loooong:tears:)

hi & welcome here :blush:

hope it ll be a great drama :wub: still 2 month ahead may god give us patient to tolerate the wait hhhhhhh

@leekyuphii   hope by next week we will get to seee our OTP in one frame it's abt timmee :w00t:

• Like 6

On 5/25/2016 at 11:12 PM, Rania Zeid said:

@irenetan Already in his Ferrari  :blush: hihihihih seems the story will be moving fast can't waiitt 

hope to see Kang Chul giving Yeon Joo a ride in his Ferarri... can't wait to see Sukkie as a debonair billionaire...   55C3E7235E5EFE59A73DC18024DDBF33 The mushroom head Emoticon(Gif Emoji free download) Funny Gifs Emoticon Gifs Emoji free wait I've been wanting to ask this...Is that really a Ferrari? why is the logo looks like a triangle rather than a horse? ...  and how is the writer's style of ending a drama? I didn't watch any of his works...even QIHM...so totally no idea..I hate to say this since the drama hasn't started yet but seeing Two Worlds genre it's possible to have an open ending though praying that it will be a happy ending ...I always want nothing but a happy ending...Period...hahaha

20 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

this picture...this picture that makes me going crazy a whole day......i just saw it in twitter this morning and i know i am really late to know...blame myself who didnt come to this thread more often,,,,,just saw their picture together in script reading already drives me crazy like this a whole day, what i thought all day long is just this picture....how gorgeous our OTP....how beautiful they are...how perfect they are...yeah because its their first picture that being shared in public so i am just too hype really.....yeah im fallin in love with them too...ialready fallin in love with them but their picture together SOLD me to this OTP....im fallen deeper and deeper to them...July comes faster pleaseeee....

better late than never dear...hahah! welcome to TWO worlds... you know you're not the only one who feels this kind of craziness... I guess all of us here are about to go crazy for this drama... or should I say are now crazy about this drama and for the OTP... like seriously been wishing for more updates of them everyday... I hope that this will be one of the best drama of 2016... I'm not into a suspense drama but for the OTP and for the story I'll watch this...  ws 5 Cartoon panda Emoticon Emoji free download(Emoticon Gifs) Emoticon Gifs Emoticon Gif Emoji free

16 hours ago, SongMira said:

welcome dear...I'm glad you came out from being a silent lurker...just like you been stalking this thread from the start but I'm just really waiting for one big update so that I'll come out and eversince there's lots of updates being posted here I decided to join and post too... anyway we have to wait for one and a half months...I can endure it but they should feed us with updates everyday... 'cause July 20 is too long for people who wants to see the drama right at this moment... 52346332567429.gif Onion bulb Cartoon Emoji free download(Emoticon Gifs) Emoticon Gif Emoji free

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hope to see Kang Chul giving Yeon Joo a ride in his Ferarri... can't wait to see Sukkie as a debonair billionaire...   55C3E7235E5EFE59A73DC18024DDBF33 The mushroom head Emoticon(Gif Emoji free download) Funny Gifs Emoticon Gifs Emoji free wait I've been wanting to ask this...Is that really a Ferrari? why is the logo looks like a triangle rather than a horse? ...  and how is the writer's style of ending a drama? I didn't watch any of his works...even QIHM...so totally no idea..I hate to say this since the drama hasn't started yet but seeing Two Worlds genre it's possible to have an open ending though praying that it will be a happy ending ...I always want nothing but a happy ending...Period...hahaha

better late than never dear...hahah! welcome to TWO worlds... you know you're not the only one who feels this kind of craziness... I guess all of us here are about to go crazy for this drama... or should I say are now crazy about this drama and for the OTP... like seriously been wishing for more updates of them everyday... I hope that this will be one of the best drama of 2016... I'm not into a suspense drama but for the OTP and for the story I'll watch this...  ws 5 Cartoon panda Emoticon Emoji free download(Emoticon Gifs) Emoticon Gifs Emoticon Gif Emoji free

welcome dear...I'm glad you came out from being a silent lurker...just like you been stalking this thread from the start but I'm just really waiting for one big update so that I'll come out and eversince there's lots of updates being posted here I decided to join and post too... anyway we have to wait for one and a half months...I can endure it but they should feed us with updates everyday... 'cause July 20 is too long for people who wants to see the drama right at this moment... 52346332567429.gif Onion bulb Cartoon Emoji free download(Emoticon Gifs) Emoticon Gif Emoji free

hahahahahahahahha... yeh it is Lotus Evora  Ferrari & it has a triangle logo u can google it ^_^ 

lotus-evora-2014-12.jpg

Simon003.jpg

And abt the ending i also feel that it may be an open ending , cz afterall suki will be a fictional character so i can't see him living in the real world :( 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, SongMira said:

hi onion headjust wanna say welcome dear to this thread.cheer2 onion headcheer2 onion head.. agree with you...i checked this drama at first time because i love lee jongsuk and han hyojoo but the staff also totally great too....looks so promising...then knowing the plot, wow i am in to this drama.....crazy monkey 077

fighting!!!!!crazy monkey 079 we can do it!!! we can!!!!!!crazy monkey 079 we can waiting that long for this great drama....this waiting is nothing than my waiting to hwarang (PSJ drama, they announced PSJ will act in this drama last Nov/Dec but this drama will airing in Dec 2016 so waiting this drama still okay for me...yeah i am trying to be positive right nowcrazy monkey 095.....hope it can influence you all~~~~)

11 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

@leekyuphii   hope by next week we will get to seee our OTP in one frame it's abt timmee :w00t:

lets make circle pray......hope it will be true.....crazy monkey 057crazy monkey 057crazy monkey 057yeah its about the timeeeeee........gimme my gorgeous OTP....milky white couple.....gimme gimmme!!!!!just one picture when they are filming maybe will make me fainted....i just love both of them really....

10 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

better late than never dear...hahah! welcome to TWO worlds... you know you're not the only one who feels this kind of craziness... I guess all of us here are about to go crazy for this drama... or should I say are now crazy about this drama and for the OTP... like seriously been wishing for more updates of them everyday... I hope that this will be one of the best drama of 2016... I'm not into a suspense drama but for the OTP and for the story I'll watch this... 

yeah agreee better late than never~~~~ tho i already here since they announce the lead of this drama....but i really cant share many things for this thread...so sorry about that toobeg onion head...thats why i am really thankful to you all that share the update almost everyday...good job onion headyeah we actually didnt get update everyday...huhuhuhuhu....i know i know...all ppl in this thread must be crazy about this drama and ofc our OTP and wishing more update from them every day...crazy monkey 116

wow...you are not into suspense drama????and just do it for otp....clap clap clap....here i am love all kind of drama...hahahalol2 onion head

10 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahha... yeh it is Lotus Evora  Ferrari & it has a triangle logo u can google it ^_^ 

And abt the ending i also feel that it may be an open ending , cz afterall suki will be a fictional character so i can't see him living in the real world :( 

thats really ferrari????F.E.R.R.A.R.I????? *drooling* *jaw dropped* okay sukie you won....you beat lee sojin ahjussi BMW sport car...i found yours more gorgeous...hahahahahahahaha.....i thought lee seojin car in marriage contract drama already wow wow wow...but here sukie ferrari beat it down....i keep imagining him when out from that gorgeous car....*fainted*dead onion headcrazy monkey 064

yeah open ending will be one alternative in this drama, remembering that sukie is fictional character..but but but this writer style of open ending is good....really really good...one of the best writer in open ending...i love her ending in nine and totally sold of her ending in queen in hyun man;...i hope the ending more like queen inhyun man than nine.....queen in hyun man, when i watched it, i thought the same like you that it wont be impossible the joseon person will live in this modern time so the OTP wont be together in the end but thats didnt happen in that drama,,,,,the ending was so smooth and that impossible become a miracle, the OTP reunited in heroine timeline or modern times....gosh that really like a magic...and makes me believe that a writer really a God in a drama...she can do anything in a drama....whatever she want....hahahahaha..as long as its not ridiculous open ending like another drama ehm ehm ehm 

ah they filming all night long again?????ah poor them....hope they can take a rest well...though its better to filming like this ahead than filming it live later......fighting to the actors and the staff!!!!!!!!! your effort will be a sweet fruits later!!!! sent love for you all crazy monkey 054crazy monkey 054crazy monkey 077crazy monkey 077

btw while back reading last night, i found that all producer and writer said in script reading was so great...like:

The combination of the strongest acting team and the best production team gave the strongest team cooperation. This is what you can’t see in other TV dramas. We are sure that we can bring forth to the world a brand new work with breakthrough. I hope everyone will long for it and support it.”

“You are all the stars of your own lives. The characters each of you have undertaken are the stars of their worlds. Whether the role is big or small, please engage with the mindset that you are the star. Actors are the ones who put flesh and bone to characters and show them as living people. We’ve assembled strong actors with a lot of experience. I hope that you’ll create living characters.”

wow isnt that quote is so good????even me, who isnt an actor or staff feels so touching and motivated so much by that words...

• Like 9

@leekyuphii yehhhh everything abt this drama sounds greatt till nowww, plot,cast, Staffs, teamwork everythinng. i can feel the luv among them , i can feeel their excitement for this drama , hope their efforts will be paid off at the end , & that the result will be great on all levels 

• Like 8

‘W’ Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo, look like a real couple in ‘Rehearsal for new Drama’

Spoiler

15f7b865fd42a701837c41cace961247_1464142

MBC's upcoming Wed-Thurs drama 'W' held its first script reading session. 

This drama is already well-known as the comeback drama of actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Han Hyo Joo. Jong Suk will play the male lead named Kang Chul, who is CEO of a venture capital firm. Hyo Joo will star in this drama in the  role of heart surgeon, Oh Yeon Joo.

Spoiler

15f7b865fd42a701837c41cace961247_1464157

Spoiler

The cast of 'W' including Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo, Jung You Jin, Lee Tae Hwan, Park Won Sang, Cha Kywang Soo, Kim Eue Sung, Lee Si Un, Nam Ki Aae, Huh Jung Do and Kang Ki Young all attended the script reading session. Writer Song Jae-jung taught acting skills to the cast before they started the rehearsal.

Spoiler

Photos from MBC

'W' was written by writer Song Jae-Jung, who wrote TvN's drama 'Nine : Nine time travels.' The producer of the drama 'She Was Pretty,' Jung Dae-Yoon, will be in charge of production. The first episode of this drama will be broadcast on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST on MBC!

Korea.com's Emily and Mindy contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1051

• Like 7

Thank you guys for warm welcoming:wub::wub:I bilieve that this couple will be really a great one♡ i,ll try to keep up with your speed!! Btw if there are any quetions with translations you can ask or mention me,so I can see it.As I know korean Ill be glad if I can help somehow;)

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, SongMira said:

Thank you guys for warm welcoming:wub::wub:I bilieve that this couple will be really a great one♡ i,ll try to keep up with your speed!! Btw if there are any quetions with translations you can ask or mention me,so I can see it.As I know korean Ill be glad if I can help somehow;)

that will be awesome ^_^  Thank uuu 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

what's date : 29 05 2016 on MBC Channel About W drama

ah the banner says the location, date & time of "W" shooting in that area, to inform any inconvenience that may cause :D 

Trans : rainy 

• Like 5