[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

On 5/25/2016 at 10:43 AM, Rania Zeid said:

And abt the ending i also feel that it may be an open ending , cz afterall suki will be a fictional character so i can't see him living in the real world :( 

Oh thank's for the info...you know what.. this is why I find some writer's who wrote fantasy stories so funny ... it's because they make an impossible story possible but can't make an impossible ending possible... for example this drama... Kang Chul is a virtual character only that got mix in the real world where Yeon Joo is living ...that fact itself makes it impossible so why can't just they end up together the way it is... right?... sorry for the rant guys...I've just had enough of worst open ending and got a trauma already... And I want Kang Chul and Yeon Joo to have a happy ending afterall... and make beautiful babies  52346332567412.gif Onion bulb Cartoon Emoji free download(Emoticon Gifs) Emoticon Gif Emoji freeoops! sorry for being byuntae...

19 hours ago, SongMira said:

Thank you guys for warm welcoming:wub::wub:I bilieve that this couple will be really a great one♡ i,ll try to keep up with your speed!! Btw if there are any quetions with translations you can ask or mention me,so I can see it.As I know korean Ill be glad if I can help somehow;)

we have the same taste in choosing a drama...I saw your post in every upcoming drama thread that I visit ...but there I'm only a silent lurker...I guess we'll be bumping each other here and there I'm just waiting for them to air...it's just that in this drama I can't resist the urge to come out and post...I'm just too excited...

anyway I'm watching Lucky Romance...if ever it will become a hit hope it will continue to Two World's since it will be followed by this drama... 

W-Two Worlds Fighting!!!  02 11 24 Funny carrots girl emoji gifs

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

we have the same taste in choosing a drama...I saw your post in every upcoming drama thread that I visit ...but there I'm only a silent lurker...I guess we'll be bumping each other here and there I'm just waiting for them to air...it's just that in this drama I can't resist the urge to come out and post...I'm just too excited...

Really? Yeah,its possible,Nice to hear it Chingu!:DSince all my favorite actors are going to appear in small screen,I worry that I cant keep watching them all.Actually,I was silent for a very long time too,Iam following the forums from the very start but I posted just few days ago hh Its not that I dont want to be active but Iam afraid I wont have time later so I just decide not to post at allㅠㅠ I used to be  really an active type years ago,but after entering University i hardly have time to post,I just read. Anyway,its nice to know there are people with whom you can discuss not only one but few dramas:lol:From the beginning till the end! Hope Ill have time to share my thoughts with you all^^ 

Though I like Han Hyo Joo,but still.. Oh...I really cant wait to see Lee Jong Suk again!!!:wub: Doctor stranger was the first drama i have seen of him,I completely fell for him(though i am not fond of that drama,I didnt like the ending,I was Quack couple shipper hh) Then i saw other projects of him and...i was so happy when i saw the news about his comeback!!! Still,there is nothing we can do but to wait!

Patience everyone)

• Like 7

Ok fine , i have been reading this thread for long and now I have decided to jump in :) . Well i am big fan of the Kiddo acting in this drama . Lee jong suk , well i liked him in noona romance called  I hear your voice  and then in Pinnacio too. Just love him when he is the lead coz then he shines and being a genious of some sort always makes his character wow. Since he will be a self made millionare, talend and secretive in this show , so i am all in,  waiting with lot of expectations.

As for Han hyo Jun well she is queen of Ajushi romance, most of the time her leads have been quit older then her . it will be first time i will see her with somebody younger then her . I am really waiting to see ,how she clicks with Jung Suk who always looks underage kiddo with mature mind . Surely she will look mature and older then him even though she is just three years older. Still i dont care coz she is so beautiful with child like smile and great acting talent. 

Frankly speaking ,my expectations r really great coz i love both of them . Just wish directors and writers  dont make the drama too cheesy or too complex.

Plus i want Jung Suk character to turn out  real in the end and not the be just a fantacy character from female chacaters father´s web comic !!!!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, shana0127 said:

Ok fine , i have been reading this thread for long and now I have decided to jump in :) . Well i am big fan of the Kiddo acting in this drama . Lee jong suk , well i liked him in noona romance called  I hear your voice  and then in Pinnacio too. Just love him when he is the lead coz then he shines and being a genious of some sort always makes his character wow. Since he will be a self made millionare, talend and secretive in this show , so i am all in,  waiting with lot of expectations.

As for Han hyo Jun well she is queen of Ajushi romance, most of the time her leads have been quit older then her . it will be first time i will see her with somebody younger then her . I am really waiting to see ,how she clicks with Jung Suk who always looks underage kiddo with mature mind . Surely she will look mature and older then him even though she is just three years older. Still i dont care coz she is so beautiful with child like smile and great acting talent. 

Frankly speaking ,my expectations r really great coz i love both of them . Just wish directors and writers  dont make the drama too cheesy or too complex.

Plus i want Jung Suk character to turn out  real in the end and not the be just a fantacy character from female chacaters father´s web comic !!!!

Hi & Welcome :)

yeh i m bit afraid of that part to be "too complex" nd not easy to understand but other than that everything look great till now

nd as u said hope the writer will find away to make our leads end up ALIVE nd together at the end hhhh

• Like 6

Finally!! We get to see Hyo Joo and Jong Suk filming together!!!

And they are filming the teaser??? ;o

ooooh! I can't wait for the teaser!! (even though it's gonna be a long wait for it lol)

Han Hyo Joo looks so pretty in that white dress!!! Lee Jong Suk also looks so fine!!! :wub:

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Finally!! We get to see Hyo Joo and Jong Suk filming together!!!

And they are filming the teaser??? ;o

ooooh! I can't wait for the teaser!! (even though it's gonna be a long wait for it lol)

Han Hyo Joo looks so pretty in that white dress!!! Lee Jong Suk also looks so fine!!! :wub:

it 'll probably be a very short teaser at 1st ..but looking at the them nd the scenery in the background u can tell it ll be awesome :blush: can't waitt  

• Like 5