[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

what magic? seems i lost my touch hhhhhh 

hopefully we will start getting some goodies in June

@Rania Zeid How can it be? :( You need to be more desperate for Jong Suk... then he'll show up the next day. Don't think about June :tears::tears::tears:... think happy thoughts about tomorrow... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid How can it be? :( You need to be more desperate for Jong Suk... then he'll show up the next day. Don't think about June :tears::tears::tears:... think happy thoughts about tomorrow... :rolleyes:

hhhh yeh i ll try to be more desperate tonight so i can see him tomorrow ^_^ thannkxx iren u made me feel better :wub:

4 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

20th of July is just 59 days away Rania... Don't be sad.. We need to hold onnnnn for our hero! 

It seems like everyone loves being a ninja these days.. It's okay.. Where there is a Sukie, there is a way!

Hwaightinggg!!

yeh let's do that .. hold on till july 20th less than 2 month .. we can do it hhhh

but till then plz give us some news & pics :phew:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hhhh yeh i ll try to be more desperate tonight so i can see him tomorrow ^_^ thannkxx iren u made me feel better :wub:

yeh let's do that .. hold on till july 20th less than 2 month .. we can do it hhhh

but till then plz give us some news & pics :phew:

@Rania Zeid Don't mention it. :) We're all in the same :phew:boat. If July comes too soon, then it'll be over before we realise it. So for now, let's enjoy the moment while it lasts. But I do hope that they can give us some OTP pics real soooooon or at least something to spazz about. Meanwhile, still...

giphy.gif

• Like 4

OMG YESSSS!! FINALLY PICTURES FROM THE FIRST SCRIPT READING ARE RELEASED!!!

AND THEY TOOK SO MANY PICTURES!! YAYYYYYY!!!

EVERYONE LOOKS SO GOOD IN THOSE PICTURES!!!

Thank you for the updates everyone!!! :D 

3 hours ago, adeleyam said:

OM to the G!!!! Thank u for the photos!!! :w00t::w00t:

And I saw the title.. so now it's "W- 두개의 세계"?

W- the 2 universes? :P

OOOOOH!!! I LOVE THE NAME!!! 'W-The 2 Universes' sounds more interesting than 'W' lol XD

• Like 7

7 hours ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid Don't mention it. :) We're all in the same :phew:boat. If July comes too soon, then it'll be over before we realise it. So for now, let's enjoy the moment while it lasts. But I do hope that they can give us some OTP pics real soooooon or at least something to spazz about. Meanwhile, still...

seems my magic touch still working after all iren hahahahahahah look what we had today :w00t:

• Like 5

hello to everyone ...

before continuing to back read ... i just want to spazz a little with the script reading pics of sukkie and hyo joo!!  i am one happy camper over here!! yay! :blush: :grin:

been rather busy with life so i was very remiss in my posts here ... but know all how ecstatic i am with this drama ... and the idea of sukkie and hyo joo together ... 

now off to my backreading ....

totally waiting in anticipation ....

• Like 7

Yayyy!script reading pix!...we've all been waiting for this finally!:w00t:

Omo!our OTP has milky and clear skin..~what an eye candies~ (seems like we'll going to have a great time watching W just by looking at our OTP!hahaha!:P)

and i just can't help but noticed that both Hyo Joo & Jong Suk loves to wear bracelets and rings(though in this pic i can't see if Hyo Joo has a ring but she usually does wear ring(s) )

tumblr_o7lxrgOXeh1sl7awmo5_1280.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

seems my magic touch still working after all iren hahahahahahah look what we had today :w00t:

i was actually amused reading your convo about the magic touch thing last night i wouldn't thought it actually worked!:w00t:

oh i see,so wearing rings is one thing our OTP has in common(aside from their milky & clear skin hehe)...and oh next time use your magic touch again if we're about to lost our patience again waiting for some news about W or on our OTP:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

i was actually amused reading your convo about the magic touch thing last night i wouldn't thought it actually worked!:w00t:

oh i see,so wearing rings is one thing our OTP has in common(aside from their milky & clear skin hehe)...and oh next time use your magic touch again if we're about to lost our patience again waiting for some news about W or on our OTP:D

hahahaahhaaha yeh i was surprised this morning seing the pic :w00t:

i wonder why they released them that early (not that i m sad :D ) but don't they usually release script reading pic, a month b4 the airing date ?

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahaahhaaha yeh i was surprised this morning seing the pic :w00t:

i wonder why they released them that early (not that i m sad :D ) but don't they usually release script reading pic, a month b4 the airing date ?

maybe they got sick and tired hearing our plea about wanting to see some real shots of our OTP  so they decided to release the script reading pix earlier than it should be!(with the help of your magic touch!:lol:)

• Like 7

On 3/29/2016 at 3:15 AM, gangurhar said:

MBC Presents 

W

Can you Please change the title to "W - Two worlds" , it's the official title used  by MBC 

@chyantrils25 hahahaahah maybe or maybe they saw that the drama that they will  compete wz already released 3 or 4 teasers till now, so  they thought we must release smthing as well hahahaahah

• Like 7

11 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

Yayyy!script reading pix!...we've all been waiting for this finally!:w00t:

Omo!our OTP has milky and clear skin..~what an eye candies~ (seems like we'll going to have a great time watching W just by looking at our OTP!hahaha!:P)

and i just can't help but noticed that both Hyo Joo & Jong Suk loves to wear bracelets and rings(though in this pic i can't see if Hyo Joo has a ring but she usually does wear ring(s) )

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES - MODERATOR

Is it just me? They remind me of lee jong suk and lee bo young couple...

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 7