[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

32 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

dunno perhaps  i am wrong too, maybe anyone of HHJ's fans here can correct us?

yeh let's go back nd cry together then :tears: hopefully that will happen :tears:

@adeleyam confirmed that she's a staff of Han Hyo Joo. By the way, I read a fan comment that the filming site for tomorrow is not in Seoul... since they needed traffic control in that area, she was thinking that maybe there'll be a car chasing scene. Not sure about that but till now, "W" looks promising. Also... the prison pics that you posted... WOW! :w00t:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@adeleyam confirmed that she's a staff of Han Hyo Joo. By the way, I read a fan comment that the filming site for tomorrow is not in Seoul... since they needed traffic control in that area, she was thinking that maybe there'll be a car chasing scene. Not sure about that but till now, "W" looks promising. Also... the prison pics that you posted... WOW! :w00t:

hahahahahahahaha u like the prisonnn photoss :w00t::w00t:

4 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Yup.. they will be down south, filming at Hyoja-dong, Wansan-gu, Jeonju.. not in Seoul..

thnx for the info 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Yup.. they will be down south, filming at Hyoja-dong, Wansan-gu, Jeonju.. not in Seoul..

But really, hopefully we get to see some fantaken photos... :phew:

thks for the info. ^_^ I had a hard time trying to figure out the location from a fan who provided the Chinese address.  

14 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahaha u like the prisonnn photoss :w00t::w00t:

Yea, I love it :w00t: hahaha... I visited Seodaemun Prison History Museum when I was in Seoul a few years back and the place is really interesting to me... wondering which prison this is. Awww... our poor Kang Chul... is this the place that he'll be detained in??? But why do I feel so excited? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, irenetan said:

thks for the info. ^_^ I had a hard time trying to figure out the location from a fan who provided the Chinese address.  

Yea, I love it :w00t: hahaha... I visited Seodaemun Prison History Museum when I was in Seoul a few years back and the place is really interesting to me... wondering which prison this is. Awww... our poor Kang Chul... is this the place that he'll be detained in??? But why do I feel so excited? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

hahahahahahahahh no ideaaa why u feel excited abt thiiss :w00t: maybe cz u r goin to see sukii in z bad boy imagee for z 1st timeee ?? :w00t::w00t:

@adeleyam thnxx again for the info ^_^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

The prison used to be an old prison but now used as a film set, somewhere in Iksan. More pictures in here..

It is quite near to the place they will be filming tmr, about 25mins drive away.. :D

:blush: thks so much for the info. 

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahahh no ideaaa why u feel excited abt thiiss :w00t: maybe cz u r goin to see sukii in z bad boy imagee for z 1st timeee ?? :w00t::w00t:

@adeleyam thnxx again for the info ^_^

Maybe??? :w00t::w00t::w00t: And also bcos it seems that there will be a lot of twists and turns in this drama. 

kimmmgs IG Update 28.05.16

"W" Filming Site

• Like 5

Han Hyo-joo, Lee Jong-suk spotted on the set of 'W'

Spoiler

photo728124.jpg

"W" Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk showed off their superb couple chemistry.

On May 27, "W" posted a couple of snapshots on their official Instagram along with a caption, 'Today, Kang Cheol and Oh Yeon-joo is filming a preview trailer. Teaser shooting. Both of them pretty".

In the first image, Han Hyo-joo in the white sleeveless dress looks like a goddess of innocence. The second image captured Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo together on the filming set from a distance. The two show off their clean radiant skin and long figures although the shot was taken from a distance.

Netizens showed reactions such as " Han Hyo-joo, a goddess", "Look at the tall figure of the couple", ""W" Can't wait to watch the drama!".

MBC's new drama, "W" has been scheduled to premiere on July 20th.

• Like 9

ahhh!!! i feel so outdated for a couple of days!thanks a lot guyz for all the updates!:wub:

just as we all expected our OTP looks great!...i mean they look insanely dropdead gorgeous!..what can we do?!both has an amazing looks+model figure+both great in generating chemistry with anybody, so what do we got?! an OTP of all OTPs!:D

^highly anticipating for the teaser to come out!^

• Like 8

13 hours ago, enzek said:

wow han hyo joo look so lovely in that white dress! she's look more prettier & younger than the first time i watch her in brilliant legacy!:wub:

i'm missing her in drama already!

so excited for this drama! hoping for the drama poster & teaser soon!

what place is this? it look like a prison to me

Oh they both look amazing :wub: counting days for july 20 :phew:

• Like 5