[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Andwe wae the time is so short...only an hour of W. How I wish its 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours...........

Today's Ep4 is even more exciting....my gosh! KC entered into our world to look for YJ. Next week preview showed that he went looking for YJ as her fiancé :w00t:. YJ asked him is it she enters his world and he said he's the one entered her world.....

• Like 16

wow bravo!! tonight episode is again got me excited. heart pumping fast!  New pile of questions is coming in for us I guess although the question is solved about how KC gone to real world.

now that KC gone back to real world, will both YJ and KC go back to webtoon or forever stay in real world but I am worried because now KC has no identity and he is in great danger because YJ dad can't wait to kill him off..

This drama is absurd lol well it is a fantasy drama..

• Like 12

kc reappeared at the real world, on a rooftop

he looks around at the whole area

there he walks from there towards the rain

and as he walks, the broken workpad of yj dad was there and there is some light flashing on it

-end-

preview

kc arrived at the hospital and mets yj

he discovers the manhwa at the bookstore, looking at them sadly and in disbelief

he is at the workroom of yj dad, and saw everything, he kicks everything in the room 

he saw the pic of yj and his dad

he mets yj and hugs her and kissed her

(did he want to get revenge on her)

OK SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE, I'M ABOUT TO DIE

• Like 16

i dont think this drama can get cooler than this episode did seriously *__* i watched almost 250asian drama but never felt this way before :D 

there was a background song without lyrics with electric guitar i believe? it was so emotional and pretty<33 when they were taking he was shocked about news..

• Like 13

i feel so tired after watching (if stream works) and reading/watching screen caps,scene clips & recaps (thanks everyone!) episode 4..the hour flew by faster than yesterday.so much feels in this episode.

I want to hug both KC & Dr.Oh now

Edited by wackeemarie
  • Like 12

HEARTBREAKING PREVIEW!OTP MEET AGAIN...HE REALIZED IS JUST A BOOK CHARACTER...READING THE BOOKS ...HE LOOKS SO SAD...WE WILL HAVE A NEW KISS SCENE...HE WILL SEE A DOCTOR OH AND HER FATHER PHOTO I THINK HE WILL TRY TO KILL HIMSELF ...DR OH IS CRYING ...

• Like 15

Literal suspended animation! Omg, this is too good. 

KC remembers everything YJ told him. 

Back at YJ, the screen goes blank and the assistant desperately tries to recover lost data. YJ tells him everything's lost because of her. 

KC suddenly sees a bright blue light, he goes near it and touches it. His hand goes through. He then remembers doing something similar when he lay dying at the rooftop. That's when he grabbed YJ's jacket. KC grabs a gun from a policeman nearby and enters the screen. He finds himself transported at a rooftop, he looks down at a new city. Omg...so good! He hides the gun behind his pocket. We see a computer screen on the ground at the rooftop as he passes light up, flicker then die. He walks away under the rain. END.

Preview: He looks for YJ and sees her in the hospital. He discovers the W comic book series and is freaked anew. We see him go through what happened to his family and as if he was physically present with them. Then we are shown their kiss and YJ crying.

• Like 11

well my advice to watch this drama is to keep calm don't get yourself landed in mental hospital.. lol hmm about the kiss.. is he thinking he can go back to webtoon by making YJ heart flutters?yeah regarding the revenge.. I suppose it might be one of the reasons too..He hate her dad.. but I just hope he don't make use of YJ feelings..

ps: need more insights from you guys :)

On a side note, there isn't much songs for us to listen.. I hope they are not sticking to one ost throughout the whole drama :P

• Like 7

KC breaks the fourth wall! I've been waiting for metafiction in Kdrama all my life and this is it! This is it afjjdjdjeksjwjjw

Time seems to move much faster when we're watching W. 

• Like 16

12 hours ago, chrissyllee said:

I really hope the jail scene does not take up the whole or even most of the episode today. :anguished: That would make me angry. :angry:

she needs to tell him " suprise him" that he is from a manwha then disappear. 

As for YJ she may be a fan but she is not in love yet. If she was she would not keep on trying to get back to her world after helping kc.

I am hoping she leaves back to the real world after she tells him he is from a comic book. 

Therefore kc will want to chase after her. (The scene in the long preview) yj in purple scrubs and kc in the real world. :heart::heart::heart:

In my opinion both of them are already starting to fall in love with each other albeit they are still in denial phase. YJ's heart was doing *thump, thump, thump* at the end of elevator scene.

There is no denying she is falling in love:heart: with Mr. Smart Pants:wink:

And so is KC, no matter how many times he keeps repeating she is NOT beautiful

• Like 11

Guest julie721

I literally hold my breath and excited just by reading the live recap... Thank to all you precious live recappers... Lots of virtual :heart::heart::heart: for you all...