[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

How I saw the Hospital Scene - I believe she told him something what she normally could not know - like he things she is the key - she somehow proved him that he is more than he might believe - but she can not tell him right now. So she asked him for a Phone? Thats good to know. But Kang Chul knew his Secretary and Security Guy will call the Police. he seems to enjoy it - to tell her how near they are now - but she could escape because Kang Chul gave order to one man to show her the way out before the Police arrived.

this may be answered but I only had to tell if you didn't get an answer!! :) 

the secretary told Kang Cheol that Yeon Joo is pretty (anlike what he told her) and he said "yes who said anything else?" :lol: but Yeon Joo remembered what he said about her "if she's pretty than dong and cats are called pretty" and she told him the same thing which she shouldn't have known!! hhhhhhhh

and he asked her how she knows many thing about him and she replied that she does but will tell him later so he gave her the phone since he doesn't have her number and to make sure that he'll reach her!! 

I thought his bodyguard actually helped in her escape but can be wrong!! but yes I love how he trusted her with his 'instenct"  and helped her to escape and when she kept looking at him to make the others leave them alone!! :wub:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Shajoona said:

This drama is a masterpiece..it's gonna be a Daebak drama nuff said.. Like I'm having goosebumps the whole time when i'm watching it ..and it keeps surprising me in every scene ..and that epic last scene ..OH MY GOD !! Yes guys.. finally a drama worth waiting for ..I'm so excited so i'm gonna re watch episode 1 and 2 until next Wednesday ..God bless who chose LJS and HHJ to be together in this drama ..:w00t:

And I KNEW IT..i knew that she will end that chapter by kissing him ..I mean i would do the same if i went inside a manhwa and meet my favorite character ..i swear i will end every chapter with a kiss :P

Yes yes....move aside all you other current dramas ...this W is on a different league altogether, my friends.  The writers, producers, directors and artistes are totally ONNNNZZZ it and on fire, totally in form. 

Like Shajoona ,  i had almost given up on all  formulaic Kdrama factory mill until W came along. 'finally a drama worth waiting for...'  and worth watching , i might add.

And the unpredictability of it all.... i mean we know the 2 stars will romance each other eventually but how will they do so, in which  world? Which world will they end up in at the end? The writers are doing a fantastic job...i'll be running to do a Jap version if i have the moolah to finance it.  I bet the China and taiwanese are already waiting to version it too. 

Pant pant...Haven't seen Ep 2 yet but it sounds good already!

• Like 5

Guyyyyyyssssss... I was rewatching episode one and at the end I found this!!! 

13669467_10154232911951221_5098937578179

And I yelled out soooooooo loud!! I work for Kohler!!! I didn't even know Kohler was there in Korea!!! I'm screaming my lungs out like crazy!! Howwwwww!!! Now I love my workplace even more!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Somebody bury me cos I just died!!! :bawling:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

ATAM Rating:

W: avarage 15.15%, peak 18.31%, lowlest 10% (Ep 1: avarage 12.44%, peak 14.11%)
UF: lowlest 6%, peak 9.98% (Ep 5: lowlest 6.2%, peak 14.5%)
Wanted: lowlest 5%, peak 9.8% (Ep.9: lowlest 3%, peak 6%)

WooooooooooooW

these numbers and ratings are confirmed??

if it's true it would be really Good For W

ratings increase soon :wub:

• Like 6

Guest aydenJ
7 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Guyyyyyyssssss... I was rewatching episode one and at the end I found this!!! 

And I yelled out soooooooo loud!! I work for Kohler!!! I didn't even know Kohler was there in Korea!!! I'm screaming my lungs out like crazy!! Howwwwww!!! Now I love my workplace even more!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Somebody bury me cos I just died!!! :bawling:

Ha ha ha @pinocchioAsh this is the best comment tonight *hickup

i didn't expect hhj character is that clumsy!! Well, she's already in her 30's but still a resident doctor? M

Spoiler

tumblr_oaniu9t0Lh1ut9rr4o2_400.giftumblr_oaniu9t0Lh1ut9rr4o3_400.gif
tumblr_oaniu9t0Lh1ut9rr4o7_400.giftumblr_oaniu9t0Lh1ut9rr4o5_400.gif
tumblr_oaniu9t0Lh1ut9rr4o6_400.giftumblr_oaniu9t0Lh1ut9rr4o4_400.gif

“He can’t stand how people still look at him, with their eyes of contempt, thinking that he’s the murderer. After a year of living as an outcast, he decides to die. In his short life, he had never imagined to end his life like this. He feels mad, and he feels empty. At that last moment… Kang Chul chooses to fight instead of killing himself.”

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, yellomellow001 said:

I really love the pace of this show. The transitions between the worlds is cool and seamless.

I wasn't expecting that ending. He noticed the effects of YJ's dad working and changed his own ending. The story is coming to life on it's own even without YJ's interference.

I agree with YJ it's unfair to let him die like that without avenging his family. I can see why it's difficult for her to seem him as a fictional character when she literally saved him from the brink of death. We don't know the reason or motive for the dad's behavior, but right now I'm glad YJ keeps saving him. So far, he really is a victim and to die in vain without finding out who and why the murderer did that to him and his family is just cruel. The murderer needs to be punished for his crimes even if it's another alternative universe/manhwa.

The dad is an interesting character. The writing [his suspicious behavior, his irrational hatred towards a fictional character he created, his long disappearances, and his bi-polar behavior] seems to suggest that he's the villain of the show as well as the real murder suspect, but I don't buy it. The dad's fear is real, he is genuinely freaked out about the situation and about KC in particular.  He seems like someone completely consumed by something he can't control and at the end of his rope. If the manhwa has been going on for 10 years and that means whatever/whoever he's been running away from has been tormenting him all these years, hence his desperation to end it all.

I can understand the fear, but to want to kill him and so brutally at that (stabbed to death, poisoned, hit by semi-truck) implies extreme hatred. The dad could easily let him find the suspect and then die in peace since that's KC's sole reason for living, which the dad created. Maybe we're wrong and the dad doesn't have as big as a role in the progression of KC's story as we think. Maybe their are other forces at play here and he's caught in the middle. Or the story has been writing itself for a while now? If YJ and her dad can travel between worlds then maybe others can too. Then maybe the real suspect is from the "real world. 

For two episodes the dad has been trying to kill him. It's like the dad not only wants to stop KC, but also punish him as well.  Maybe KC isn't as innocent as we think?  Or maybe the panel about his family's murder wrote itself and is he is convinced KC did actually do it? The possibilities are endless.

I love dramas that make me think lol. 

I'm not sure if the dad is going to play a pivotal role in finding out who killed KC's entire family or not.. but I feel like the dad isn't the real villain like we are suspecting.. there's got to be more to it than that.. we don't know why YJ was pulled into the comic world - who's not to say that someone in the "real" world was pulled in as well from the beginning of the comic book series and they killed KC's entire family.. what if this person is jealous and hates YJ's dad for creating such a phenomenal hit in this comic series, got access to the portal, and decided to destroy everything.. what if, YJ's dad created this "black shadow/murder suspect" with no one's face in mind.. but got pulled into the comic world, is able to come back to the real world, goes INSANE knowing that the characters he created are real in their world, is creeped out because he doesn't know who the black shadow is (whom he created).. so with that in mind, he's fearful of his own creation and decides to KILL KC so he can end the series.. 

Him wanting to kill KC doesn't necessarily mean he hates the character.. yes, it's consumed his life for many years.. but it could just be that he thinks killing SC will finally put an end to the series.. or like I said, he's scared of his own creation.. he created something that is coming to life.. or maybe, he just put KC through so much obstacles in his life that the character came to life, having a mind of his own.. thus, changing the story..

I don't know what to expect from this drama at all.. I'm literally so confused..

• Like 10

Lee Jong Suk Discusses His Drama ‘W’ in ‘W’ Magazine Photoshoot

Ben Cho, July 21, 2016, 9:48 a.m.

Model turned actor Lee Jong-suk teamed up with fashion and lifestyle magazine W for the August edition. For the photoshoot, Lee worked around two contrasting concepts; well-known and unknown. Lee can be seen wrapped in a wool blanket in black and white, as well as a red pin-striped suit in front of matching red cinema seats, cast on a blank white background

These two opposing concepts are demonstrated very strongly, with the enigmatic black and white close-up photo and the full-shot photo with bright contrasting colors. 

072116_lee_jong_suk_01.jpg

Following the photoshoot, Lee sat down with W to talk about his new drama “W.” Lee spoke to W of the trials and tribulations that he faced while playing the role of Kang-chul, a fictional character from a webtoon world. 

Lee told W, “I didn‘t try to separate the acting in the real world and acting in the webtoon world. Because it is a fictional character, I had to try to make the distance between the real world and the fictional world as real and natural as possible.” 

072116_lee_jong_suk_02.jpg

When asked about what makes a good script, Lee replied, “maybe its because I’m very commercialized but, when I read a script I can visualize how it unfolds. If the synopsis is good, and the script is developed further, it will be a successful drama.”

W also asked Lee what he trusts most about himself, and Lee replied that it was his tenacity. Lee told W, “When I monitor my acting and I don‘t like a scene, I will take that home andwatch it 300 times. I won’t skip out a single scene.” 

The rest of the photos and interview will be released in the August edition of W, and on theofficial website.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-discusses-his-drama-w-in-w-magazine-photoshoot/

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I was kinda sure - but he still believes he had the control. Not anymore - haaaa!

hhhhhhhhhhhh I was so happy when couldn't change the drawing of the accident!! I was like "you can't change it!!" "evil smile" :lol:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

WTwoWorlds videos in Top 3 on Naver TVCast at #1 KC & YJ Kiss scene

http://tvcast.naver.com/r/

@ohnoitscindy yupii hh soon 7K

Lol 50% of the top 20 video clips are of W *claps

Yes, it's already reached 6800 already lol. Curious to see what it'll be around morning when ratings come out

I like the age demographic chart for the W article

BXJejQn.png

Looks like it appeals to all ages (except the ahjummas/ahjusshis that probably don't go on the Internet much lol) 

• Like 12